June 16, 2024, 05:29:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355125 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: January 25, 2009, 10:51:34 PM »

LP being very complimentary to NG, doesnt believe Crazy and JB were involved
Annie Downing interrogations not released are very telling and he knows that Annies torn hat was in the trash
She is pissed at Annie 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: January 25, 2009, 10:52:27 PM »

George's recover is based on him knowing that he can bury Caylee, so Conway is going to get on that first thing in the morning.
http://www.wesh.com/video/18560970/index.html

Isn't that special ?      I guess the cameras are ready for action now.  Contracts signed, sealed, and delivered ?  Oi.
how can he do that if Jose' has custody of the remains,  now what are they gonna have the custody battle now that they should have had a year ago or years ago,

Who knows HH ... we really aren't privy to what is actually going on behind the scenes.  I'm thinking everything is now all lined up ready for action and Conway thinks he's coming off like The Lone Ranger riding to the rescue.  Hi Ho Silver [ and I don't mean the horse! ] - - cha ching.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #862 on: January 25, 2009, 10:52:57 PM »

This quote from the article posted below is so, so important.  Did Cindy in fact throw Casey out?  If so, is that what she does not want anyone to tell?  If she threw Casey out, knowing Casey might take Caylee with her, and then planned to seek custody, she must feel that she had a lot to do with the way that events unfolded.  I would not say she was directly to blame, but she certainly must feel some responsibility and must ask What If every day of her life. 

"Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration."

Hudsunn We were talking back around pages 38,39 about Casey's Avatars she had once posted.

snipped from my own post

The One Avatar that Says A killer with the perfect weapons,
crystal eyes and a heart of coal.

Its a snip of Lyrics by the Band " Atreyu"
The Songs Name: Bleeding Mascara
Lyrics are below from this site http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Bleeding-Mascara-lyrics-Atreyu/5A243B2E38B7A93948256EC500231D8E
You soul-sucker.
I won’t become like you.
A killer with the perfect weapons,
You soul-sucker.
I won’t lose myself in you.
Look how pretty she is, when she falls down.
now there’s no beauty in bleeding mascara. Lips are quivering
Like a withering rose, she’s back again.

What the fu*k do you think love means?
It’s more than words and more then feelings
sucking me dry. Is my marrow that sweet?
Your dead lovers left a trail of broken hearts and misspent hopes.
Sucking them dry. Does their marrow taste of
Sweetness, Sweetness? I hope you choke.

now there’s no more beauty in bleeding mascara. Lips are quivering
like a withering rose, she’s back again, she's back a-, shes back again.. shes back

Hudsunn  I went to Youtube and found the song and listened to it - It is Vile. It sounds like Satan himself if he could make a record. I went through the comments about the video. Many people saying that this Song makes them want to Hurt someone Physically as they listen .... to this. Or it creates Intense anger and people comment how it makes them want to be Violent.

Nothing can be left out of what Casey says, posted or goes on her twisted little head.
I just wonder if she posted that avatar for Cindy.

Hmmm

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #863 on: January 25, 2009, 10:53:18 PM »

They've got a head with duct tape on Geraldo! 

what??

It was like a styrofoam head of a women with a wig. Like a wig stand. Sorry, I shouldn't have said it like that!.

CBB - when I first read what you wrote I ran to the remote to turn Geraldo on.  It sorta freaked me out for a second    

Well, Leroy, we all know which way you would run if there was a car wreck nearby!!

I'm sorry guys! I'm working with a defective keyboard, trying to get what's happening across as quickly as possible and having to very distinctly hit the keys. It's developed it's own personality. It's beginning to develop it's own personality and "talk " like Sarah Palin". It won't strike an ending "g" on anything!!!   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: January 25, 2009, 10:54:01 PM »

This quote from the article posted below is so, so important.  Did Cindy in fact throw Casey out?  If so, is that what she does not want anyone to tell?  If she threw Casey out, knowing Casey might take Caylee with her, and then planned to seek custody, she must feel that she had a lot to do with the way that events unfolded.  I would not say she was directly to blame, but she certainly must feel some responsibility and must ask What If every day of her life. 

"Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration."

I think it is highly unusual and abnormal for someone to resort to choking no matter how frustrated they are. Wow. I say that every time I hear about the choking incident.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: January 25, 2009, 10:54:20 PM »

Monkeys, this might be a really stupid question, but it's been bugging me for a while. What does Ricardo mean by "baby medicine"? I never heard of any "baby medicine" that puts babies to sleep. I have heard of Benadryl making children sleepy, but that's not necessarily "baby medicine." I am so confused.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #866 on: January 25, 2009, 10:56:08 PM »

Monkeys, this might be a really stupid question, but it's been bugging me for a while. What does Ricardo mean by "baby medicine"? I never heard of any "baby medicine" that puts babies to sleep. I have heard of Benadryl making children sleepy, but that's not necessarily "baby medicine." I am so confused.

My guess would be something like benadryl, cough syrup  etc,........just a guess!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #867 on: January 25, 2009, 10:58:12 PM »

My guess would be something like benadryl, cough syrup  etc,........just a guess!

You're probably right; I think I am probably being too literal.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #868 on: January 25, 2009, 10:58:15 PM »

he doesnt have any kids so he probably said 'baby medicine' when he couldnt remember the exact kind she mentioned.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: January 25, 2009, 10:59:17 PM »

Kiddy cough medicine makes them sleepy. They took alot of those of the shelves a few years back. Maybe she had some prescription meds for Caylee. Didn't she have a cold beginning of the year. ?   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: January 25, 2009, 11:02:33 PM »

Hey  LP  does remind me of Murt, his office is clean at least,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #871 on: January 25, 2009, 11:02:34 PM »

Hard to juggle LP, Geraldo and SM 

I do not like to complicate my life.  I make choices.

DANA ROCKS!!!

I hope tomorrow finds you less snarky Janet, the cattiness is very unattractive and quite immature
With that said, the other day I was asking for you because I missed seeing you here in the forum

Janet

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: January 25, 2009, 11:02:44 PM »

what??

It was like a styrofoam head of a women with a wig. Like a wig stand. Sorry, I shouldn't have said it like that!.

CBB - when I first read what you wrote I ran to the remote to turn Geraldo on.  It sorta freaked me out for a second    

Well, Leroy, we all know which way you would run if there was a car wreck nearby!!

I'm sorry guys! I'm working with a defective keyboard, trying to get what's happening across as quickly as possible and having to very distinctly hit the keys. It's developed it's own personality. It's beginning to develop it's own personality and "talk " like Sarah Palin". It won't strike an ending "g" on anything!!!   

I cant stop laughing...

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: January 25, 2009, 11:02:54 PM »

Is there anyone else here who wants to take a cheap shot? I have on my protective suit.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: January 25, 2009, 11:03:12 PM »

George's recover is based on him knowing that he can bury Caylee, so Conway is going to get on that first thing in the morning.
http://www.wesh.com/video/18560970/index.html

Isn't that special ?      I guess the cameras are ready for action now.  Contracts signed, sealed, and delivered ?  Oi.
Well that was a quick recovery, and I'm going to keep to myself what I think about this whole suicide thing with George, but I do find it quite odd that one would feel so much better knowing they can bury their granddaughter. I understand that a funeral and burial may for some bring some kind of closure, but his daughter killed her daughter, how can you ever recover from that. And I thought Baez was in charge of Caylee's remains, did he give the Anthonys the okay to proceed with the funeral? But what I found interesting in that video was the statement that Lee knows what he has done.

Yes...that was an interesting and rather pointed remark. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: January 25, 2009, 11:04:50 PM »

I think baby cold medicine might make a baby/child sleepy.

http://www.robitussin.com/children/coughandcold/cough_cold_la_lbl.asp

Warnings
Do not use  to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
 if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.

Ask a doctor before use if you have  trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
 glaucoma
 a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
 a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. 

When using this product  do not use more than directed
marked drowsiness may occur
 avoid alcoholic drinks
 alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
 be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
 excitability may occur, especially in children

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: January 25, 2009, 11:04:53 PM »

Hard to juggle LP, Geraldo and SM 

I do not like to complicate my life.  I make choices.

DANA ROCKS!!!

I hope tomorrow finds you less snarky Janet, the cattiness is very unattractive and quite immature
With that said, the other day I was asking for you because I missed seeing you here in the forum

Janet

Be glad you missed it............ 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: January 25, 2009, 11:05:50 PM »

The One Avatar that Says A killer with the perfect weapons,

Its a snip of Lyrics by the Band " Atreyu"
The Songs Name: Bleeding Mascara
Lyrics are below from this site http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Bleeding-Mascara-lyrics-Atreyu/5A243B2E38B7A93948256EC500231D8E

A wraith with an angel’s body.
A demon with a smile of gold.
You soul-sucker.
I won’t become like you.
A killer with the perfect weapons,
You soul-sucker.
I won’t lose myself in you.

now there’s no beauty in bleeding mascara. Lips are quivering
Like a withering rose, she’s back again.

What the fu*k do you think love means?
It’s more than words and more then feelings
sucking me dry. Is my marrow that sweet?
Your dead lovers left a trail of broken hearts and misspent hopes.

Sucking them dry. Does their marrow taste of
Sweetness, Sweetness? I hope you choke.

now there’s no more beauty in bleeding mascara. Lips are quivering
like a withering rose, she’s back again, she's back a-, shes back again.. shes back

Truly perverse.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: January 25, 2009, 11:05:51 PM »

what??

I cant stop laughing...

I know.That was funny as he!!. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: January 25, 2009, 11:06:21 PM »

Is there anyone else here who wants to take a cheap shot? I have on my protective suit.. 

Was that you over on LP's chat??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.