June 16, 2024, 05:41:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355130 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1140 on: January 26, 2009, 09:44:11 AM »

This is just my opinion, but most of these pictures- speaking of ALL photos we know Casey had in her photobucket- are "offensive" because we know what Casey has done to her child.. and many of them seem to somehow give us insight to the way she was feeling- about Caylee, about herself, about life in general.  Otherwise, there are many people who have images like these on their computers. It does NOT mean they're whores, or child killers, or psychopaths.     So, in other words, there is much worse out there on the web. 

IMO...many are reading too much into these pic's and others like it..for some reason, young people seem to enjoy some of this crude humor and evil (appearing) slogans.. my oldest son has a tee shirt that reads "Shoot them all and let god sort it out".. he is a very gentle person and wouldn't hurt a fly, so he just finds it funny..I do try to psychoanalyze him for it...he has concert tee's that are pretty rough also, but it's just a teen thing.....when I was in my rebellious years, I'd listen to AC~DC, even had music books of their songs.. but my dad sat me down one day and read some of the lyrics...looked at me and asked if I really felt these things, honestly..I didn't even know what most of them were, It was just the "cool" thing to listen to... JMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1141 on: January 26, 2009, 09:45:09 AM »

Frankly, I think it's hilarious. 

Have any of you been to Spencers, or Hot Topic? How 'bout visited a site like T-Shirt Hell, or Funny T Shirts?

Here's an example of two things (images on a t-shirt) that you have either seen in Casey's photobucket, or you  might expect to find there based on what we know about this case:

http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=PS%200014%20TAPE%20SILVER-RK

http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=PS%200013%20POLICE1

These images are considered humorous by many people. Yes, they may be considered twisted, but people wear them.. others don't wear them, but still find them amusing. 

As for the images of skulls with bows, etc..  Yes, they offend because we know Caylee is a poor little girl that has been skeletonized out in the elements..  a little girl who might have worn bows in her hair while alive.  But I can pretty much guarantee that you can find those prints on shirts, jackets, and more, in your local Hot Topic store.   There are even MySpace layouts with these images.  For those of you with teenagers...  show them those images out of context.. in other words, w/out referring to Casey. Just see what they think of them.  (Although if you act completely disgusting by them, they might just go along with you to keep you happy).
Thank you for this post AM.  I made mention the other day that the Skull and Cross bones with the bows is very much a hot fashion item right now among the grung and gothic crowd of kids and teens.  The post was iggied for the most part.  It fits in to what we know now, but only now.  I guarantee that most of the parents of teens and tweens are very much unaware that their kids too look at this stuff, laugh, and/or wear these types of clothing items.  Not nessessarily anyone on this boards kids, but others out there. 
I saw a teenager yesterday out with his parents when I went out with my family.  His shirt said "F.B.I." in big bold letters, and then underneith it read "Female Body Inspector".  My little brother who is 5 thought the t-shirt was cool because it said "F.B.I.", my stepmother explained it away as only she can do, but still....his parents allowed him to wear it.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: January 26, 2009, 09:47:35 AM »

I was going through some of my saved pics and came across these that were from Casey's deleted photobucket account.  Since it's kinda slow here thought I would share some of them.

Is it bad that I found that really funny??   

Something else to note on many of these pics in her deleted photobucket is that most, not all, are snippet sayings from movies. 
Heck if I disclosed half of the stuff I was given as "flare" on MySpace from all of my friends, you all would think I was a raving lunatic with a really bad fetish for fashion and a great pair of stilletos! 
(To those who already think that...shame on you! LOL)

It was funny Dolce. And you're not a lunatic...you're a monkey. (hope you're feeling better)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: January 26, 2009, 09:47:37 AM »

This is just my opinion, but most of these pictures- speaking of ALL photos we know Casey had in her photobucket- are "offensive" because we know what Casey has done to her child.. and many of them seem to somehow give us insight to the way she was feeling- about Caylee, about herself, about life in general.  Otherwise, there are many people who have images like these on their computers. It does NOT mean they're whores, or child killers, or psychopaths.     So, in other words, there is much worse out there on the web. 

IMO...many are reading too much into these pic's and others like it..for some reason, young people seem to enjoy some of this crude humor and evil (appearing) slogans.. my oldest son has a tee shirt that reads "Shoot them all and let god sort it out".. he is a very gentle person and wouldn't hurt a fly, so he just finds it funny..I do try to psychoanalyze him for it...he has concert tee's that are pretty rough also, but it's just a teen thing.....when I was in my rebellious years, I'd listen to AC~DC, even had music books of their songs.. but my dad sat me down one day and read some of the lyrics...looked at me and asked if I really felt these things, honestly..I didn't even know what most of them were, It was just the "cool" thing to listen to... JMO

The only problem I have with some of the pic's are WHEN she posted them.  Some that were posted after Caylee was killed are just creepy in my opinion. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: January 26, 2009, 09:48:14 AM »

At this point, I am sad for George and Cindy.  Their lives have been exposed, analysed, ripped apart.  Add to that the circumstances surrounding Caylee going missing, being found, Casey being Casey, possibility of Lee being charged, knowing that their granddaughter is in a box somewhere following her 6 months in a swamp, protesters, webcams on their home, unable to go to work, I really could go on and on. 
These people are not perfect.  They have done many things wrong.  They weren't perfect parents.  They probably raised a sociopath murderer.  But I still want to pray for them. 

They are hurting no matter what anyone says.  How long can a person live in a cage, being watched, poked with sticks, spit upon, screamed at, and torn apart from their families as people watch and ridicule before they really do go insane?  Before they break down?  How much can we expect someone to take?   

I feel sad that this family has become what it has.  It is a shame that as humans our justice system allows drama of this kind.  It amazes me that this situation has continued on and on.  Each day with a new headline, a new tid bit about real people to chew on and go over.  I truly believe that people think of this as a soap opera for their personal entertainment.  I am somewhat ashamed that I am feeding the monster that I also despise.

They say that if a police car follows you for 1 mile, they could find a lawful reason to pull you over.  I say the same about the media and those watching it.  Someone could follow me with cameras all day long, everyday for 6 months.  I am sure there would be plenty of things people could say bad about me and  I am just your average stay at home mom.

I really wish people would begin to sleuth this case rather than crucify the people involved.  OK.  throw the nanners.   

Is sharing your opinion sleuthing?    You're doing the same thing here that the rest of us are doing - giving our opinions.

just sayin.......
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1145 on: January 26, 2009, 09:48:28 AM »

Exactly!  BTW do you still have any of your old AC/DC t-shirts?  Vintage t's are so very in right now!!  Your son could socially benefit from a trip to your old wardrobe for sure!
My 21 y/o brother has a shirt that reads "Keep watching, I may do a trick".  I do not care who you are, if you saw him and read that shirt, you would laugh!
Ok, gonna stop playing the devils advocate now.

dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1146 on: January 26, 2009, 09:49:38 AM »

Can I ask anyone, has the official suicide note of GA been posted anywhere? If not how do we really know what he wrote in there? Any specific links? I have only been on very spradically, got the stomach bug going on day 3. THX to anyone offering me a shortcut.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: January 26, 2009, 09:50:06 AM »

Good Morning Perri, and thank you!

I still cannot believe that it took a member of the Anthony family attempting to take his life for them to FINALLY realize that perhaps they should lay their grand daughter to rest    

Hi Leroy,
My opinion remains the same.  heaps of you all here will disagree with me, but its just a ploy. 

I agree with you Lucinda.   I'm sure George is depressed - and needs mental counseling - but I don't trust him or any of the A's.
Back to lurking so I don't get monkey poop on me.     

OH - and Good morning all.

thanks sassy, I can cope with monkey pooh thrown at me, but you never get that in here.  You can say what you feel and if noone agrees, then you dont get feeling like a fool.  I still stand by comments of georges suicide act.  MOO  and, what would be the worth of posting in a website if your opinion gets rubbished?  Most i have seen on the www.  BUT NOT MONKEYS.
At least in Monkeys you get a chance hey, not everyone is smart, and my biggest fault is Im so emotional, but not once have I felt bad in here, I have actually made friends ((hugs to you sassy))
At least in here you can say your opinion.  Love lucinda

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1148 on: January 26, 2009, 09:50:21 AM »

It was funny Dolce. And you're not a lunatic...you're a monkey. (hope you're feeling better)
Aw thank you!  I have a piece of "flare" on my MySpace that only Sassy would understand and enjoy...well maybe she would not enjoy it, but its funny!  It says "Go Brooke Yourself"...does not mean I dislike anyone named Brooke!  LOL  OK really I am done now.  Smile

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: January 26, 2009, 09:51:14 AM »

Can I ask anyone, has the official suicide note of GA been posted anywhere? If not how do we really know what he wrote in there? Any specific links? I have only been on very spradically, got the stomach bug going on day 3. THX to anyone offering me a shortcut.

To my knowledge it has not been posted anywhere and it was given to LE.

Hope you feel better!

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1150 on: January 26, 2009, 09:51:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  I dont post alot, but I do try to check in and keep somewhat caught up.  I have a question about the front page article regarding Lee.  I am a little confused as to "what he has done".  Is there more on that somewhere? I know he is much out of the lime light these days, but I dont get what they are talking about.  Could some one fill me in?
TIA.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: January 26, 2009, 09:51:55 AM »

At this point, I am sad for George and Cindy.  Their lives have been exposed, analysed, ripped apart.  Add to that the circumstances surrounding Caylee going missing, being found, Casey being Casey, possibility of Lee being charged, knowing that their granddaughter is in a box somewhere following her 6 months in a swamp, protesters, webcams on their home, unable to go to work, I really could go on and on. 
These people are not perfect.  They have done many things wrong.  They weren't perfect parents.  They probably raised a sociopath murderer.  But I still want to pray for them. 

They are hurting no matter what anyone says.  How long can a person live in a cage, being watched, poked with sticks, spit upon, screamed at, and torn apart from their families as people watch and ridicule before they really do go insane?  Before they break down?  How much can we expect someone to take?   

I feel sad that this family has become what it has.  It is a shame that as humans our justice system allows drama of this kind.  It amazes me that this situation has continued on and on.  Each day with a new headline, a new tid bit about real people to chew on and go over.  I truly believe that people think of this as a soap opera for their personal entertainment.  I am somewhat ashamed that I am feeding the monster that I also despise.

They say that if a police car follows you for 1 mile, they could find a lawful reason to pull you over.  I say the same about the media and those watching it.  Someone could follow me with cameras all day long, everyday for 6 months.  I am sure there would be plenty of things people could say bad about me and  I am just your average stay at home mom.

I really wish people would begin to sleuth this case rather than crucify the people involved. 

OK.  throw the nanners.   

Perri - IMO, the reason why the A's are being put through all this by the media is because of their actions.  They brought it on themselves considering they have done nothing to help get justice for Caylee.  Again, just my opinion!

Good morning everyone.  I am sorry, I try very hard to always see both sides, BUT in this case I can only see that the people who are "SUPPOSEDLY" the victims (Geo and Cin) actually want the person who murdered their grandchild to come and live in their home.  Please explain how that is not completely crazy and borders on complicity.  They are in fact aiding and abetting a murderer.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1152 on: January 26, 2009, 09:51:57 AM »

The only problem I have with some of the pic's are WHEN she posted them.  Some that were posted after Caylee was killed are just creepy in my opinion. 
I get that completely Leroy.  I would like to know when each of the was added for sure, that would be extremely telling.  I do not think that all of them were added though after the murder, given the amount.  MOO

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: January 26, 2009, 09:52:30 AM »

People might think that zipper image is disgusting..  it's just a picture- maybe tacky, classless, and offensive to some, but a picture just the same.  I'm 34, married 10+ yrs and have only "been with" 2 people in my life.  So I'm not a whore by any means, and yet I can find the humor in it. Call me crazy.    I also find MANY of the shirts on that site hilarious, and  yet I would never even consider wearing them, because I don't need to make most of those "statements".  Have you seen the shirts they make for infants and toddlers? Goodness gracious! But I can still get a private chuckle out of some of them, just the same. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1154 on: January 26, 2009, 09:53:59 AM »

Exactly!  BTW do you still have any of your old AC/DC t-shirts?  Vintage t's are so very in right now!!  Your son could socially benefit from a trip to your old wardrobe for sure!
My 21 y/o brother has a shirt that reads "Keep watching, I may do a trick".  I do not care who you are, if you saw him and read that shirt, you would laugh!
Ok, gonna stop playing the devils advocate now.

no they are long gone...they only have a shelf life of 20 years 

On the pampers thing...the only thing I can think of that's faulty is that they are not self cleaning 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: January 26, 2009, 09:55:02 AM »

I get that completely Leroy.  I would like to know when each of the was added for sure, that would be extremely telling.  I do not think that all of them were added though after the murder, given the amount.  MOO

You are right - alot of them were added prior to June 2008.  Leslee posted a link to a website that had the dates some were added.  I am not very computer savy so I was surprised that someone could actually tell when they were uploaded.  Let me see if I can find the link.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1156 on: January 26, 2009, 09:55:17 AM »

Took me awhile to catch up, but reading about Geraldo's show last night, and the sticker, and because the remains were by a school. was someone actually suggesting that maybe some kid put a sticker on the duct tape, or a sticker randomly was there and it somehow ended up on the duct tape? If someone even remotely on that program thought this scenario was possible, all I can say is wow.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1157 on: January 26, 2009, 09:55:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  I dont post alot, but I do try to check in and keep somewhat caught up.  I have a question about the front page article regarding Lee.  I am a little confused as to "what he has done".  Is there more on that somewhere? I know he is much out of the lime light these days, but I dont get what they are talking about.  Could some one fill me in?
TIA.
The National Enquirer has in their latest edition ran a story that Casey claimed to have told her boyfriend Tony L. that Caylee was the product of a rape by Lee.  It is nothing more than speculation at this point.
Lee is currently living with Cin and Geo on Hopesprings, and still keeping the low profile.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: January 26, 2009, 09:56:42 AM »

Exactly...  your son is expressing himself..  doesn't mean he wants to kill people or that he wants people to die. He just appreciates the "humor" in the saying.  If you can have a conversation with him about it, and about what it means to him, and get where he's coming from, then there's no need for you to worry about him having some kind of psychological problem.. which he doesn't have.  He's just a kid. Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: January 26, 2009, 09:57:07 AM »

Good Morning Perri, and thank you!

I still cannot believe that it took a member of the Anthony family attempting to take his life for them to FINALLY realize that perhaps they should lay their grand daughter to rest    

Hi Leroy,
My opinion remains the same.  heaps of you all here will disagree with me, but its just a ploy. 

I agree with you Lucinda.   I'm sure George is depressed - and needs mental counseling - but I don't trust him or any of the A's.
Back to lurking so I don't get monkey poop on me.     

OH - and Good morning all.

thanks sassy, I can cope with monkey pooh thrown at me, but you never get that in here.  You can say what you feel and if noone agrees, then you dont get feeling like a fool.  I still stand by comments of georges suicide act.  MOO  and, what would be the worth of posting in a website if your opinion gets rubbished?  Most i have seen on the www.  BUT NOT MONKEYS.
At least in Monkeys you get a chance hey, not everyone is smart, and my biggest fault is Im so emotional, but not once have I felt bad in here, I have actually made friends ((hugs to you sassy))
At least in here you can say your opinion.  Love lucinda

HUGS to you, too!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.