June 16, 2024, 04:47:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355101 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: January 26, 2009, 09:57:47 AM »

Can I ask anyone, has the official suicide note of GA been posted anywhere? If not how do we really know what he wrote in there? Any specific links? I have only been on very spradically, got the stomach bug going on day 3. THX to anyone offering me a shortcut.

I haven't seen anything about it being posted.
Sorry you don't feel well.Get plenty of rest and stay hydrated. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1161 on: January 26, 2009, 09:59:47 AM »

no they are long gone...they only have a shelf life of 20 years 

On the pampers thing...the only thing I can think of that's faulty is that they are not self cleaning 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1162 on: January 26, 2009, 10:00:46 AM »

The only problem I have with some of the pic's are WHEN she posted them.  Some that were posted after Caylee was killed are just creepy in my opinion. 
I get that completely Leroy.  I would like to know when each of the was added for sure, that would be extremely telling.  I do not think that all of them were added though after the murder, given the amount.  MOO

You are right - alot of them were added prior to June 2008.  Leslee posted a link to a website that had the dates some were added.  I am not very computer savy so I was surprised that someone could actually tell when they were uploaded.  Let me see if I can find the link.
Awesome! That will help in piecing this together better for sure.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: January 26, 2009, 10:01:06 AM »

Dolce -

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1164 on: January 26, 2009, 10:01:22 AM »

This is just my opinion, but most of these pictures- speaking of ALL photos we know Casey had in her photobucket- are "offensive" because we know what Casey has done to her child.. and many of them seem to somehow give us insight to the way she was feeling- about Caylee, about herself, about life in general.  Otherwise, there are many people who have images like these on their computers. It does NOT mean they're whores, or child killers, or psychopaths.     So, in other words, there is much worse out there on the web. 

(snipped)
IMO...many are reading too much into these pic's and others like it..

I completely agree with both of you.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1165 on: January 26, 2009, 10:02:12 AM »

Took me awhile to catch up, but reading about Geraldo's show last night, and the sticker, and because the remains were by a school. was someone actually suggesting that maybe some kid put a sticker on the duct tape, or a sticker randomly was there and it somehow ended up on the duct tape? If someone even remotely on that program thought this scenario was possible, all I can say is wow.
I will second your "wow" and add a "pathetic".  How can he even call himself a journalist??  Fox should do themselves a favor and disolve his contract.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1166 on: January 26, 2009, 10:02:58 AM »

You ROCK you cute thang you!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: January 26, 2009, 10:03:43 AM »

Good morning to all monkeys I may have missed this morning. 
I hope we here something new in regards to Lee. 

Hey Leroy...you look nice.
Hey Sassy..good to see you..(still not smoking I hope).

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: January 26, 2009, 10:04:05 AM »

good night (1.30am) here. 
I love you all ((hugs)))

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1169 on: January 26, 2009, 10:04:11 AM »

This is just my opinion, but most of these pictures- speaking of ALL photos we know Casey had in her photobucket- are "offensive" because we know what Casey has done to her child.. and many of them seem to somehow give us insight to the way she was feeling- about Caylee, about herself, about life in general.  Otherwise, there are many people who have images like these on their computers. It does NOT mean they're whores, or child killers, or psychopaths.     So, in other words, there is much worse out there on the web. 

(snipped)
IMO...many are reading too much into these pic's and others like it..

I completely agree with both of you.
Well you have to Flossy!  Just look at your avi!    

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: January 26, 2009, 10:04:24 AM »

Took me awhile to catch up, but reading about Geraldo's show last night, and the sticker, and because the remains were by a school. was someone actually suggesting that maybe some kid put a sticker on the duct tape, or a sticker randomly was there and it somehow ended up on the duct tape? If someone even remotely on that program thought this scenario was possible, all I can say is wow.
I will second your "wow" and add a "pathetic".  How can he even call himself a journalist??  Fox should do themselves a favor and disolve his contract.

Who suggested this? Geraldo? One of his hosts? What kid is going to find a dead body, and get a sticker to put on it? A kid is most likely going to run and tell an adult about what they found.. not run home to get a sticker to decorate the corpse.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: January 26, 2009, 10:04:45 AM »

Don't know if this has been posted:

Casey Anthony tells inmate she’ll take “truth serum” to prove she didn’t kill Caylee: REPORT

January 25, 2009 by derekclontz

Copyright (c) 2009 Derek Clontz/4-Page Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

Casey Anthony defiantly told a fellow inmate that she will take “truth serum to prove” she didn’t kill baby Caylee, the 2-year-old daughter cops say she murdered in cold blood last summer, a jailhouse source reveals.

“The inmate Casey was talking to is a reliable informant,” the source told me exclusively. “I trust her. If she said Casey said she wants truth serum to prove her innocence - and she did say that - then I believe it.
1,700 home remedies for 176 illnesses and afflictions at HerbNews.org

FREE GUIDE: 1,700 home remedies for 176 illnesses and afflictions at HerbNews.org

“I also believe Casey would be crazy to take truth serum, because, let’s face it, she’s guilty, and truth serum would prove it.”

Police deny that Anthony, 23, could have made such a statement to another inmate because, as one veteran investigator put it, “she’s damn near in solitary confinement.”

To which our source said, ”Casey is supposed to be isolated and kept away from other prisoners, that’s true.

“But make no mistake:  inmates in every jail devise ingenious ways to communicate, and oftentimes, especially in murder cases based on circumstantial evidence, the authorities find it convenient to look the other way, especially when one of the inmates is working directly for them.

“You better believe Casey Anthony is talking, and you better believe she has a confidante. Unfortunately for her, in this case, the confidante is an informant.”

Taken at face value, her alleged willingness to take truth serum would be the first indication that Anthony, who by all appearances is an unrelenting and pathological liar, is willing to cooperate in a serious interrogation, as truth serum - scientifically known as sodium pentathol - historically has been used with some success in criminal cases and also in military investigations of prisoners of war and spies.

Tapes, videos and transcripts of such a drugged interrogation would not be admissable in court, legal experts consulted by derekclontz.com agree.

But they still could prove to be valuable by giving police and prosecutors details and information a defendant such as Anthony previously may have withheld.

And the follow-up investigations based on such new information would be admissable in court as long as acceptable investigatory procedures and protocols were adhered to.

“The chances of anybody giving Casey Anthony sodium pentathol are slim to none,” said an expert who contributes regularly to a cable news show covering the murder case. By contract with the cable network, the expert must remain unnamed in print and Internet reports not associated with the show.

“But if she’s really so confident that she can prove her innocence,” continued the expert, “why not take a lie detector test?

“We all know the answer to that. She couldn’t pass a lie detector test,  she knows she couldn’t pass a lie detector test - so she isn’t about to agree to a lie detector test.

“But she can say she would take  truth serum because she knows full well police aren’t going to give it to her.

“Look, Casey Anthony isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she certainly is one of the connivingest. Truth serum?  I can just imagine what would come out of her mouth … she’d be retracting every word she ever spoke. She is a deeply troubled young woman for sure.”

“Casey is supposed to be isolated and kept away from other prisoners, but make no mistake:  inmates in every jail devise ingenious ways to communicate.

“You better believe she’s talking, and you better believe she has a confidante. Unfortunately for her, in this case, the confidante is an informant.”

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/...ove-she-didnt-kill-caylee-report/

Just like is stated in this article. Casey knows damn well that noone is going to give her "truth serum" And yeah, she's so willing, give her a lie detector test! I'll bet she thinks she could pass that too! This is just too ridiculous.....BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1172 on: January 26, 2009, 10:05:07 AM »

I love you all ((hugs)))
Nighters Lucinda!  Have sweet dreams.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: January 26, 2009, 10:05:43 AM »

I love you all ((hugs)))

Nite Lucinda!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: January 26, 2009, 10:05:52 AM »

Kathy Reichts (defense anthropoligist)

Does not have all evidence, no toxocology, need to see duct tape, sticker bones etc.

She admitted she saw the bones in the cardboard box, but needed to see them in the bag????? WTF~she's a freaking anthropologist, she just needs BONES I thought
she also said she need the tox report and to see the sticker..
LP said the FBI were the only ones who know paternity

Oh, I don't think they are the ONLY ones............LOL

Hmmmm, couldn't let this go by without chiming in... IF  LP is right, then wouldn't that mean that it HAS to be one of the select few who provided DNA??All the poor saps that KC and CA have pointed their evil fingers at have not had to give DNA samples I don't think except Eric( I think) who died, and he was eliminated .
WHO DO WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT DID GIVE DNA SAMPLES?  HOW WAS ERIC ELIMINATED?

All from memory and not a great one at that, but I believe that GA, LA and we know Jesse had already been eliminated, and Eric Baker I think was the boy that was killed in a wreck that KC said was the father. I read here on SM that his DNA, I would guess mitochodrial was taken from his mother and he was eliminated. I don't recall any other guys giving it, but I'm often wrong.

Good Morning Monkey's...

I read way back that LE was flying out to California to speak to Mark Hawkins- I think not only to speak to him but also got his DNA...
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: January 26, 2009, 10:06:00 AM »

There is a man in Missouri who has been charged with second degree murder and abandoning a corpse. They have now found 3 babies bodies that were in containers left in a house they moved from.
The people who moved in the house found them Jan 1.

Do you think if any of the A's helped or knew Caylee's body was out there that they could be charged with "abandoning a corpse"?
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1176 on: January 26, 2009, 10:06:06 AM »

At this point, I am sad for George and Cindy.  Their lives have been exposed, analysed, ripped apart.  Add to that the circumstances surrounding Caylee going missing, being found, Casey being Casey, possibility of Lee being charged, knowing that their granddaughter is in a box somewhere following her 6 months in a swamp, protesters, webcams on their home, unable to go to work, I really could go on and on. 
These people are not perfect.  They have done many things wrong.  They weren't perfect parents.  They probably raised a sociopath murderer.  But I still want to pray for them. 

They are hurting no matter what anyone says.  How long can a person live in a cage, being watched, poked with sticks, spit upon, screamed at, and torn apart from their families as people watch and ridicule before they really do go insane?  Before they break down?  How much can we expect someone to take?   

I feel sad that this family has become what it has.  It is a shame that as humans our justice system allows drama of this kind.  It amazes me that this situation has continued on and on.  Each day with a new headline, a new tid bit about real people to chew on and go over.  I truly believe that people think of this as a soap opera for their personal entertainment.  I am somewhat ashamed that I am feeding the monster that I also despise.

They say that if a police car follows you for 1 mile, they could find a lawful reason to pull you over.  I say the same about the media and those watching it.  Someone could follow me with cameras all day long, everyday for 6 months.  I am sure there would be plenty of things people could say bad about me and  I am just your average stay at home mom.

I really wish people would begin to sleuth this case rather than crucify the people involved. 

OK.  throw the nanners.   

I totally agree!!

From Day One..
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: January 26, 2009, 10:06:46 AM »

Who suggested this? Geraldo? One of his hosts? What kid is going to find a dead body, and get a sticker to put on it? A kid is most likely going to run and tell an adult about what they found.. not run home to get a sticker to decorate the corpse.   

I guess logic doesn't impose itself often on some of these idiots
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1178 on: January 26, 2009, 10:07:27 AM »

At this point, I am sad for George and Cindy.  Their lives have been exposed, analysed, ripped apart.  Add to that the circumstances surrounding Caylee going missing, being found, Casey being Casey, possibility of Lee being charged, knowing that their granddaughter is in a box somewhere following her 6 months in a swamp, protesters, webcams on their home, unable to go to work, I really could go on and on. 
These people are not perfect.  They have done many things wrong.  They weren't perfect parents.  They probably raised a sociopath murderer.  But I still want to pray for them. 

They are hurting no matter what anyone says.  How long can a person live in a cage, being watched, poked with sticks, spit upon, screamed at, and torn apart from their families as people watch and ridicule before they really do go insane?  Before they break down?  How much can we expect someone to take?   

I feel sad that this family has become what it has.  It is a shame that as humans our justice system allows drama of this kind.  It amazes me that this situation has continued on and on.  Each day with a new headline, a new tid bit about real people to chew on and go over.  I truly believe that people think of this as a soap opera for their personal entertainment.  I am somewhat ashamed that I am feeding the monster that I also despise.

They say that if a police car follows you for 1 mile, they could find a lawful reason to pull you over.  I say the same about the media and those watching it.  Someone could follow me with cameras all day long, everyday for 6 months.  I am sure there would be plenty of things people could say bad about me and  I am just your average stay at home mom.

I really wish people would begin to sleuth this case rather than crucify the people involved.  OK.  throw the nanners.   

Is sharing your opinion sleuthing?    You're doing the same thing here that the rest of us are doing - giving our opinions.

just sayin.......
I think most people want and do feel empathy. To try and make a long story short, unfortunately Cindy and George(Under Cindy's direction) have gone on shows like LKL, Today show, Greta etc, shoving down our throats what a good MOm Casey is, it was someone elses body, her friends maybe did it, it was pizza, squirrels, the partying photos were not correct date, not giving up receipts to LE , Caylee bedroom tours, on and on it goes. The latest is Caylee is still not properly buried or any formal memorial. OH lets not forget still selling T shirts and bracelets, whats up with that? They do have empathy for what happened but its how they are conducting themselves afterwards that makes it very very hard not to be suspicious and critical. Also they have never seemed to put Caylee first in any of this. This is all just IMO. I don't enjoy being mean or picking on people who are down, its just Cindy does things I highly don't agree with. I don't begrudge her supporting her daughter but not if it crosses the line if you know what I mean? OK tummy hurting, all Just my own thoughts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: January 26, 2009, 10:08:01 AM »

I love you all ((hugs)))

'Nite Lucinda. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.