June 25, 2024, 08:47:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 357751 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: January 26, 2009, 01:02:04 PM »

Another I am leaning toward.

Jeremy Mayfield   he went to school with Lee Anthony.  He is currently in the military and is now in NC.  He is also recently married

FOR THOSE INTERESTED - BLONDE HAS DONE A FABULOUS JOB OF PUTTING UP PICS AND PUTTING INFO WITH THE FACES.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.0

I can see Caylee in this guy....    the eyes.... 

Lee class of 2001 alumni...

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2001.htm
I gave up on the whole "pin the tail on the daddy" way back in October.  There is just too many men in this world, and so little time.  I am not ready to explore the incest theory personally, as my mind still is not able to go there, but I do understand that it does happen and is very real.

I too can't go to the incest issue  yet- Casey the baby killer has told too many lies...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1361 on: January 26, 2009, 01:02:45 PM »

If Casey has HAZEL eyes then her children could have ANY color eyes no matter who the father is.  I know this for a fact.  My mother had hazel/brown eyes and my father brown.  My sister and I both have very blue eyes and my other sister has very brown eyes.

My sons father has light brown eyes, I have blue eyes and my son has hazel green eyes.

Throw HAZEL in the mix and you can get just about anything, LOL 
Another step to knowing what you look like Klaas.  Writing down in my clue book "blue eyes" for Klaas. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: January 26, 2009, 01:03:48 PM »

Regarding the baby daddy:

Genetics 101 - if Casey is light eyed (I think her natural eye color is grayish blue and she wears blue contacts) then the baby daddy has to have dark eyes since Caylee did. Anything else and Caylee would have had light eyes also.
Given that, I doubt we will ever find out unless the prosecution thinks its important to their case somehow.

My daughter is 1/2 Japanese ... dark brown hair and brown eyes.  Her seven year old daughter is her double.  However ... her three sons take after their German father.  They all  had blond hair when younger but now the color has darkened to light brown  ... two have blue eyes and one has brown eyes.

Where does this fit into Genetic 101.

Janet

If Casey has HAZEL eyes then her children could have ANY color eyes no matter who the father is.  I know this for a fact.  My mother had hazel/brown eyes and my father brown.  My sister and I both have very blue eyes and my other sister has very brown eyes.

My sons father has light brown eyes, I have blue eyes and my son has hazel green eyes.

I like my hazel eyes. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: January 26, 2009, 01:04:20 PM »

Hi A1.

My daughter and family flew to Orlando one week ago for warmer weather and to meet up with Mickey and Minnie again.  The weather is far from warm in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia but ... it is currently above freezing.

greetings:

tried to pm you, but new here to posting,,,so i couldnt find out how

just to let you know i am in chilliwack with you, enjoying the freezing weather

orb
Welcome Orbinson!!!  Nope no pm here.  Orbinson huh,  one of my favorite singers!!!!   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1364 on: January 26, 2009, 01:04:25 PM »

Regarding the baby daddy:

Genetics 101 - if Casey is light eyed (I think her natural eye color is grayish blue and she wears blue contacts) then the baby daddy has to have dark eyes since Caylee did. Anything else and Caylee would have had light eyes also.
Given that, I doubt we will ever find out unless the prosecution thinks its important to their case somehow.

My daughter is 1/2 Japanese ... dark brown hair and brown eyes.  Her seven year old daughter is her double.  However ... her three sons take after their German father.  They all  had blond hair when younger but now the color has darkened to light brown  ... two have blue eyes and one has brown eyes.

Where does this fit into Genetic 101.

Janet

OK, I know this is soo O/T but since ya'll are discussing eye genetics - explain this one to me:  I have blue eyes, my mother and father both have blue eyes.  My husband has ice blue eyes, his mother has hazel eyes, his father has ice blue eyes.  When our son was born, I just knew he would have my husband's beautiful blue eyes, but instead he has....brown??!!  Where in the world did this come from?  So I know that two blue-eyed people can have a brown-eyed child, I just don't understand how. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1365 on: January 26, 2009, 01:06:18 PM »

Another step to knowing what you look like Klaas.  Writing down in my clue book "blue eyes" for Klaas. 

Keep the book open! She has GORGEOUS long Blonde hair!!! and her voice is very feminine. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: January 26, 2009, 01:07:30 PM »

Welcome Orbison11. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1367 on: January 26, 2009, 01:07:50 PM »

Keep the book open! She has GORGEOUS long Blonde hair!!! and her voice is very feminine. 
Whoohoo!!  Thanks CBB.  Now that narrows down California to like 75%.   
Klaas are you Heff's ex-girlfriend Bridgett? 

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1368 on: January 26, 2009, 01:08:21 PM »

High Five to theboyzmom!!! 

Great minds as my hubby says!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1369 on: January 26, 2009, 01:08:23 PM »

Orbison11  ::MonkeyDance::WELCOME
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: January 26, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »

No matter how the A's try to justify Casey being innocent it all comes down to the same thing..Whatever, whoever(Casey) was the cause of Caylee's death it comes down to the fact that Casey is  responsible no matter if she left her with a nanny, left her with a friend, gave her something that caused her to die accidently, it all boils down to that one thing. Caylee was a 2 year old child. They are going through all of this because of Casey. I just hope they will wake up to the facts and get out of their denial. I think Mark Nejames was the most compassionate and I commend him for leaving the case.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: January 26, 2009, 01:09:42 PM »

I will check again  but I remember seeing Mark's name in the year book. Mark's mom was the one who seen Casey in target . JP Chatt was the one  where I read did not meet Casey until 2007..
Yes JP Chatt is completely out of the realm of possibility. Look up Brandon too, actually Blonde's thread of info will have it.  I am going to go take a look and bring over the photos. 

i don't know if that's so. Who says that JP didn't meet Casey until after? Casey? JP? I don't know if it can be proven, but i would have to know more than just someone's word. JP could be lying because he doesn't like her & think about if he was involved!  Why is JPChatt the only "man" who has ever said he doesn't like Casey? Why?
BINGO I have been skeptical from the start about him not knowing Crazy earlier than stated.. And he has been the only male on record who didnt like her.. hard to believe

I can see why he wouldn't like KC.  Maybe he sees through her.     He's cute enough that he didn't have to "like" her.   He could get plenty of chicks - without having to screw the one who's been with everyone!     Not all guys are dogs....   just sayin....

I agree with you Sassy, I think JP saw through her BS, unlike the others like WW who would grovel at her feet! It makes me ill! 
I agree that it is entirely possible.. it is also plausible that he knew her earlier than stated and saw her dysfunction and she became ms never again.. but not until a one night stand... maybe he is too mortified to admit it... hard to tell with these people

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: January 26, 2009, 01:11:11 PM »

If George is still in the hospital, I wonder if he will be checked into another facility for awhile. If that would be and the funeral would, say be next week, would you be allowed to leave for a funeral, or would you have to stay for the amount of time you are supposed to be there?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: January 26, 2009, 01:11:16 PM »

Hi A1.

My daughter and family flew to Orlando one week ago for warmer weather and to meet up with Mickey and Minnie again.  The weather is far from warm in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia but ... it is currently above freezing.

greetings:

orb

Welcome to the cage!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: January 26, 2009, 01:12:18 PM »

No matter how the A's try to justify Casey being innocent it all comes down to the same thing..Whatever, whoever(Casey) was the cause of Caylee's death it comes down to the fact that Casey is  responsible no matter if she left her with a nanny, left her with a friend, gave her something that caused her to die accidently, it all boils down to that one thing. Caylee was a 2 year old child. They are going through all of this because of Casey. I just hope they will wake up to the facts and get out of their denial. I think Mark Nejames was the most compassionate and I commend him for leaving the case.
Me too, I like Mark Nejames, maybe he can get through to George.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: January 26, 2009, 01:13:07 PM »

If George is still in the hospital, I wonder if he will be checked into another facility for awhile. If that would be and the funeral would, say be next week, would you be allowed to leave for a funeral, or would you have to stay for the amount of time you are supposed to be there?
He would be allowed to leave, especially since the funeral would be considered beneficial to him

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1376 on: January 26, 2009, 01:13:11 PM »

Do you know if he is still under the involuntary hold?  I haven't seen that, but may have missed it.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: January 26, 2009, 01:14:53 PM »

I have to run out to AutoZone to get a replacement tail light.
I got pulled over the other night.. that was enuf for me! 
See you later Monks!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: January 26, 2009, 01:16:42 PM »

Do you know if he is still under the involuntary hold?  I haven't seen that, but may have missed it.
His 72 hr hold is over, I bet he signed in voluntarily and now can leave whenever he chooses to do so

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: January 26, 2009, 01:16:58 PM »

Hi A1.

greetings:

orb

Welcome ORB!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.