June 16, 2024, 11:13:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355314 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: January 26, 2009, 01:47:55 PM »

I must say Im not sure why people are obsessed with knowing who the baby daddy is when it has nothing to do with Casey killing Caylee even if it could be linked indirectly by the fact that she really never wanted to be a mother to begin with - ya know maybe we should all take pause when we are plastering guys faces all over the internet with speculation to realize that it is effecting their lives. These guys didnt ask to be put in this situation just because they knew her and/or screwed her - the easiest way to gauge that question as I did after the first round of this component to the case is to think about if it was your son or brother, would you want people publicly posting their pics & possibly ruining their lives due to their association to a filthy, lying sociopathic tramp?  If its to out rule speculation surrounding her brother, even then it has nothing to do with the fact that Casey killed her daughter by her own sole actions & more likely due to her spite, revenge & jealousy issues with her mother.

As far as Lee goes, its up to him & his family to defend him but they havent because they have the cloud of possibly being charged with criminal conduct themselves justifiably so.    The only sympathy I have for the Anthony family is the fact that Baez is holding Caylee's remains hostage preventing a long overdue memorial for her - past that they put themselves before a nation based on lies & deception, tampered with & destroyed evidence as well as attempted to blame others causing them irreparable defamed harm with their zealous actions to save their evil spawn.  They have never once asked themselves why they didnt get more support & the support they do have is with the likes of that sleazy fraudulent KFN guy, and a bunch of koolaid drinking equally unstable individuals such as JW and MB.

I  have found it odd that there is such a preoccupation with who Caylee's father is!
I doubt that the monster even knows! I feel that had she known, she would have been badgering the guy for money, money, money 24/7!

I agree that if she knows who the father is she would have gone after him for money so I agree with you Belle, I dont think she knoiws.

As far as child support goes, both of you are "absolutely" correct...especially since this B hasnt legitimately worked since 2006.   Past that comment I'll stand by my thoughts for everyone's contemplation.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: January 26, 2009, 01:48:58 PM »

I agree with you on this~

Don't you agree with me on anything else?     

Of course I do Read my post and I think you will see that you and are on on the same page.

I know.  Just giving you the raspberries.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1422 on: January 26, 2009, 01:51:08 PM »

I must say Im not sure why people are obsessed with knowing who the baby daddy is when it has nothing to do with Casey killing Caylee even if it could be linked indirectly by the fact that she really never wanted to be a mother to begin with - ya know maybe we should all take pause when we are plastering guys faces all over the internet with speculation to realize that it is effecting their lives. These guys didnt ask to be put in this situation just because they knew her and/or screwed her - the easiest way to gauge that question as I did after the first round of this component to the case is to think about if it was your son or brother, would you want people publicly posting their pics & possibly ruining their lives due to their association to a filthy, lying sociopathic tramp?  If its to out rule speculation surrounding her brother, even then it has nothing to do with the fact that Casey killed her daughter by her own sole actions & more likely due to her spite, revenge & jealousy issues with her mother.

As far as Lee goes, its up to him & his family to defend him but they havent because they have the cloud of possibly being charged with criminal conduct themselves justifiably so.    The only sympathy I have for the Anthony family is the fact that Baez is holding Caylee's remains hostage preventing a long overdue memorial for her - past that they put themselves before a nation based on lies & deception, tampered with & destroyed evidence as well as attempted to blame others causing them irreparable defamed harm with their zealous actions to save their evil spawn.  They have never once asked themselves why they didnt get more support & the support they do have is with the likes of that sleazy fraudulent KFN guy, and a bunch of koolaid drinking equally unstable individuals such as JW and MB.

I  have found it odd that there is such a preoccupation with who Caylee's father is!
I doubt that the monster even knows! I feel that had she known, she would have been badgering the guy for money, money, money 24/7!

I agree that if she knows who the father is she would have gone after him for money so I agree with you Belle, I dont think she knoiws.

As far as child support goes, both of you are "absolutely" correct...especially since this B hasnt legitimately worked since 2006.   Past that comment I'll stand by my thoughts for everyone's contemplation.

I agree with all of your thoughts as well.

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1423 on: January 26, 2009, 01:51:15 PM »

Hi A1.

My daughter and family flew to Orlando one week ago for warmer weather and to meet up with Mickey and Minnie again.  The weather is far from warm in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia but ... it is currently above freezing.

greetings:

tried to pm you, but new here to posting,,,so i couldnt find out how

just to let you know i am in chilliwack with you, enjoying the freezing weather

orb

Welcome to the cage!   

Welcome Orbison11, this is the greatest bunch of monkies you will ever meet
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1424 on: January 26, 2009, 01:52:41 PM »

Bumping this with red highlights in red for those who aren't sure about whether or not George was really attempting suicide.  IMO, it sure sounds like it was real.

And, yes, one can easily die from overdosing on high blood pressure medicine.  High blood pressure medicine isn't aspirin, and it's not something to be messed with at all.  It's potent medication.  Plus, add to that the alcohol, even tho it "might have been" just beer. 

As far as GA having pizza first, why would that be so unusual if he was ready to check-out.  I imagine he was pretty much in a peaceful state, probably the first time in a long time, figuring he was going to a better place than this earth.

If George genuinely contemplated suicide ... I cannot comprehen the words contained in the note he left behind that upheld his daughter and implicated her friends ... words that he willing to take to the grave.

When I was anticipating a possible meeting with my Lord prior to majory surgery a number of years ago ... believe me .. the truth and nothing but the truth was where it was at.

Janet

++++++++

Can you please post where and what was in the letter except for speculation from the media as only the police seen the letter..

Here is EVEN more speculation from today Anthony's ex in question, father remains hospitalized

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 06:40 AM PST

Fox 29 Daily Headlines  More >> 

Get money back for home improvements

Free personal sales shopper

Three Boynton beaches reopen

Blagojevich considered Oprah for Senate

California facing bankruptcy

IN transportation workers stumble upon $100k

Beer, pizza sent to troops for Super Bowl party

Anthony's ex in question, father remains hospitalized

Intruders hack payment company; could be largest breach on record

Free concert in West Palm Beach celebrates new life downtown

Posted by Rachel Leigh email

ORLANDO, FL (WFLX) - New developments in the case of the murdered Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony.

Attorneys are now working to get more information about ex-boyfriend Ricardo Morales. He's the ex of mother Casey Anthony.

Her attorney filed the motion last week wanting to know why Morales posted a picture on MySpace with a caption that made a reference to "chloroform". Someone did a search for the word "chloroform" on a computer in a home where Anthony lived, and trace amounts were found in her car.

Morales has been questioned by detectives twice before.

Meanwhile, Casey's father, George Anthony remains in a hospital following a suicide threat.

We've learned empty pill bottles were found inside the Daytona Beach motel room where Anthony was found Friday morning. A lengthy suicide letter written by George Anthony said that he had taken pills. Sources also said that he had been drinking when he was found by police.

The family's attorney say it was likely brought on by stress after detailed evidence was released about items found near Caylee's body. "George and Cindy have not reviewed that, that is my job. It is my job because they don't want to know every detail. This is very, very difficult," said their attorney.

George Anthony is still being held under Florida's Baker Act which means officials believe he could be a threat to himself.

http://www.wflxfox29.com/Global/story.asp?S=9732091&nav=menu98_2

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1425 on: January 26, 2009, 01:54:42 PM »

I would love to know what Casey's response was to Georges attempt at suicide.  Do you think she cared that another life was about to end because of her?  I dont!  I think the only thing she thought was "Damn Dad steeling my spot light!".
Baez has not commented on this either, not that he would, he is very busy now that he is the first Hispanic to ever have a national case and all. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1426 on: January 26, 2009, 01:54:45 PM »

I agree with you on this~

Don't you agree with me on anything else?     

Of course I do Read my post and I think you will see that you and are on on the same page.

I know.  Just giving you the raspberries.   

That's ok~I  never mind your raspberries.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: January 26, 2009, 01:57:36 PM »

I so agree with both of you. One of the reasons I seldom post on this case.

I must admit though I have thought about it.

I think most of the speculation is because if the father is alive he could insist on Baez releasing the body for burial. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: January 26, 2009, 01:57:38 PM »

If George is still in the hospital, I wonder if he will be checked into another facility for awhile. If that would be and the funeral would, say be next week, would you be allowed to leave for a funeral, or would you have to stay for the amount of time you are supposed to be there?

Do you know if he is still under the involuntary hold?  I haven't seen that, but may have missed it.
His 72 hr hold is over, I bet he signed in voluntarily and now can leave whenever he chooses to do so

I bet he stays for awhile so he doesn't have to return home to Nurse Ratchett    

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1429 on: January 26, 2009, 01:57:49 PM »

I bet Ricardo is cursing the day he ever met this witch! 
OMG, Baez is gonna try and pin this on Ricardo now???
How many more?   Before this is over will every single person who knew the moster be accused?  Deflect, deflect, deflect!!!
Will every single person that offered the Anthonys help or kindness also be accused???

I guess Jose's "Casey is Innocent "line isn't getting many tips!
This is sooooo not right!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1430 on: January 26, 2009, 01:59:02 PM »

Keep the book open! She has GORGEOUS long Blonde hair!!! and her voice is very feminine. 
Whoohoo!!  Thanks CBB.  Now that narrows down California to like 75%.   
Klaas are you Heff's ex-girlfriend Bridgett? 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1431 on: January 26, 2009, 01:59:30 PM »

I would love to know what Casey's response was to Georges attempt at suicide.  Do you think she cared that another life was about to end because of her?  I dont!  I think the only thing she thought was "Damn Dad steeling my spot light!".
Baez has not commented on this either, not that he would, he is very busy now that he is the first Hispanic to ever have a national case and all. 

H*LL no, she is the classic sociopath and only cares for herself.........LMAO about Bozo

[
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: January 26, 2009, 02:00:36 PM »

How many more?   Before this is over will every single person who knew the moster be accused?  Deflect, deflect, deflect!!!
Will every single person that offered the Anthonys help or kindness also be accused???

well if baez goes behind Ricardo....what about his theory that nany had caylee...and casey can not talk because she is scared of the kidnapers (ricardo?)....so it means that casey slept with the kidnapers of cayleee
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1433 on: January 26, 2009, 02:00:47 PM »

I'm sure he is, and if all the defense has is that picture on myspace, well, then good luck Baez, that picture means nothing.
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1434 on: January 26, 2009, 02:01:23 PM »

I think Casey doesn't give a rat's azz!!!!   just my opinion.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: January 26, 2009, 02:02:00 PM »

I totally agree with those of you who say it doesn't matter who is Caylee's father as it doesn't have anything to do with KC killing her.

In addition, am I the only one who thinks (and have all along) that Caylee looks a lot like SinCin?  (no nanner throwing, please

When I viewed Casey's baby photos ... I thought Caylee Marie looks very much like her.

Personally ... I think Casey is a beautiful young lady ... on the outside.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1436 on: January 26, 2009, 02:02:15 PM »

Not obsessed, personally, and I don't think anybody here is........  It's just a piece of the puzzle that for me could lead toward motive.  If Caylee was born out of incest, that would/could explain the lack of emotional attachment kc had for her.  I'm not going to argue the reasons why I think it's a very good possibility that lee is the father, been there, done that, a thousand times.  I just think you're making incorrect statements deserved my time to comment and, well, set you straight. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: January 26, 2009, 02:02:34 PM »

I will check again  but I remember seeing Mark's name in the year book. Mark's mom was the one who seen Casey in target . JP Chatt was the one  where I read did not meet Casey until 2007..
Yes JP Chatt is completely out of the realm of possibility. Look up Brandon too, actually Blonde's thread of info will have it.  I am going to go take a look and bring over the photos. 

i don't know if that's so. Who says that JP didn't meet Casey until after? Casey? JP? I don't know if it can be proven, but i would have to know more than just someone's word. JP could be lying because he doesn't like her & think about if he was involved!  Why is JPChatt the only "man" who has ever said he doesn't like Casey? Why?
BINGO I have been skeptical from the start about him not knowing Crazy earlier than stated.. And he has been the only male on record who didnt like her.. hard to believe

I can see why he wouldn't like KC.  Maybe he sees through her.     He's cute enough that he didn't have to "like" her.   He could get plenty of chicks - without having to screw the one who's been with everyone!     Not all guys are dogs....   just sayin....

I agree with you Sassy, I think JP saw through her BS, unlike the others like WW who would grovel at her feet! It makes me ill! 
I agree that it is entirely possible.. it is also plausible that he knew her earlier than stated and saw her dysfunction and she became ms never again.. but not until a one night stand... maybe he is too mortified to admit it... hard to tell with these people

If I were him, I'd have to see the DNA results in BIG letters before I'd say a word! Caylee looks so much like him it's unreal! I think she'd sleep with any man, if something was in it for her. She has NO normal attachment or conscience with family either; in her mind Lee is just another guy! She probably did sleep with him, and if so, too bad he didn't have enough sense not to. 

Sorry for the big quote stack but the reason all this was drug thru the mud again was because  LP said that the FBI already KNOWS who Caylees father is. That would imply that it must be somebody who has given DNA.
But, as we all know LP does throw a lot of info out and maybe he was wrong
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1438 on: January 26, 2009, 02:03:01 PM »

Bumping this with red highlights in red for those who aren't sure about whether or not George was really attempting suicide.  IMO, it sure sounds like it was real.

And, yes, one can easily die from overdosing on high blood pressure medicine.  High blood pressure medicine isn't aspirin, and it's not something to be messed with at all.  It's potent medication.  Plus, add to that the alcohol, even tho it "might have been" just beer. 

As far as GA having pizza first, why would that be so unusual if he was ready to check-out.  I imagine he was pretty much in a peaceful state, probably the first time in a long time, figuring he was going to a better place than this earth.

If George genuinely contemplated suicide ... I cannot comprehen the words contained in the note he left behind that upheld his daughter and implicated her friends ... words that he willing to take to the grave.

When I was anticipating a possible meeting with my Lord prior to majory surgery a number of years ago ... believe me .. the truth and nothing but the truth was where it was at.

Janet

++++++++

Tamikosmom? I can't either. I think you and I have the same outlook on that. But we are thinking clearly, and we aren't in a dark hole that we didn't even know existed within us.

It's a personal opinion, but I do believe that George was at the end of his rope. Maybe he has done something he's scared of legally, I don't know. But, I do know that what he has been through is not ordinary. I do know that what he has been through is not just one thing, but a layering of very traumatic things. His finances were ruined by Casey, his contact with Caylee was pulled out from under him, Caylee went officially missing, his daughter was arrested, the media descended on him, revelations about his daughter came pouring in, Cindy was tunnel visioned applying pressure to him, he testified before the Grand Jury against his daughter, he lost the ability to protect anyone in his family, Caylee's remains were found, the media became incredulous that they were profitting from it all, and probably much, much more.

Depression is treatable, but it is very real. Clinical depression causes one to not think rationally, and has a biological component. It's hard to apply rational logic to the behavior exhibited. When I heard Conway say that part of what George needed was to bury Caylee, I didn't think that came from George, but from the attending staff treating him in the hospital. Often, people with circumstantial depression just get stuck. It's such a high mountain, and they can't find a ledge to get a foothold. It's just speculation, but I think it may be meaningful that that's the course of action as it relates to George.

His providers would try to get to the heart of the pain and try to figure out how to help him cope with that. If Caylee is at the heart of it, and Caylee is what caused him to become emotionally unable to move, then a funeral would be the best solution. It's the next step, and George hasn't been able to take it. A public memorial just brings closure for the public. Caylee's remains being laid to rest is a last act for Caylee.

As I said, it's speculation, but there's been a lot of discussion, and I just wanted to add my 2 cents.
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1439 on: January 26, 2009, 02:03:03 PM »

well if baez goes behind Ricardo....what about his theory that nany had caylee...and casey can not talk because she is scared of the kidnapers (ricardo?)....so it means that casey slept with the kidnapers of cayleee
I guess he's thinking like Cindy now, Ricardo was the nanny
Poor Ricardo, I feel bad for him!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.