June 16, 2024, 11:49:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355336 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: January 26, 2009, 02:03:51 PM »

I must say Im not sure why people are obsessed with knowing who the baby daddy is when it has nothing to do with Casey killing Caylee even if it could be linked indirectly by the fact that she really never wanted to be a mother to begin with - ya know maybe we should all take pause when we are plastering guys faces all over the internet with speculation to realize that it is effecting their lives. These guys didnt ask to be put in this situation just because they knew her and/or screwed her - the easiest way to gauge that question as I did after the first round of this component to the case is to think about if it was your son or brother, would you want people publicly posting their pics & possibly ruining their lives due to their association to a filthy, lying sociopathic tramp?  If its to out rule speculation surrounding her brother, even then it has nothing to do with the fact that Casey killed her daughter by her own sole actions & more likely due to her spite, revenge & jealousy issues with her mother.

As far as Lee goes, its up to him & his family to defend him but they havent because they have the cloud of possibly being charged with criminal conduct themselves justifiably so.    The only sympathy I have for the Anthony family is the fact that Baez is holding Caylee's remains hostage preventing a long overdue memorial for her - past that they put themselves before a nation based on lies & deception, tampered with & destroyed evidence as well as attempted to blame others causing them irreparable defamed harm with their zealous actions to save their evil spawn.  They have never once asked themselves why they didnt get more support & the support they do have is with the likes of that sleazy fraudulent KFN guy, and a bunch of koolaid drinking equally unstable individuals such as JW and MB.

I  have found it odd that there is such a preoccupation with who Caylee's father is!
I doubt that the monster even knows! I feel that had she known, she would have been badgering the guy for money, money, money 24/7!

I so agree with both of you. One of the reasons I seldom post on this case.

I must admit though I have thought about it.

I think most of the speculation is because if the father is alive he could insist on Baez releasing the body for burial. JMHO

Sam

This is exactly the reason for me, anyway!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1441 on: January 26, 2009, 02:06:50 PM »

I must say Im not sure why people are obsessed with knowing who the baby daddy is when it has nothing to do with Casey killing Caylee even if it could be linked indirectly by the fact that she really never wanted to be a mother to begin with - ya know maybe we should all take pause when we are plastering guys faces all over the internet with speculation to realize that it is effecting their lives. These guys didnt ask to be put in this situation just because they knew her and/or screwed her - the easiest way to gauge that question as I did after the first round of this component to the case is to think about if it was your son or brother, would you want people publicly posting their pics & possibly ruining their lives due to their association to a filthy, lying sociopathic tramp?  If its to out rule speculation surrounding her brother, even then it has nothing to do with the fact that Casey killed her daughter by her own sole actions & more likely due to her spite, revenge & jealousy issues with her mother.

As far as Lee goes, its up to him & his family to defend him but they havent because they have the cloud of possibly being charged with criminal conduct themselves justifiably so.    The only sympathy I have for the Anthony family is the fact that Baez is holding Caylee's remains hostage preventing a long overdue memorial for her - past that they put themselves before a nation based on lies & deception, tampered with & destroyed evidence as well as attempted to blame others causing them irreparable defamed harm with their zealous actions to save their evil spawn.  They have never once asked themselves why they didnt get more support & the support they do have is with the likes of that sleazy fraudulent KFN guy, and a bunch of koolaid drinking equally unstable individuals such as JW and MB.

Not obsessed, personally, and I don't think anybody here is........  It's just a piece of the puzzle that for me could lead toward motive.  If Caylee was born out of incest, that would/could explain the lack of emotional attachment kc had for her.  I'm not going to argue the reasons why I think it's a very good possibility that lee is the father, been there, done that, a thousand times.  I just think you're making incorrect statements deserved my time to comment and, well, set you straight. 
  I don't believe the story of Lee being 'the daddy'.  Never have.  I think it's  just another big lie from the monster.
And I don't think the monster has any emotional attachments toward anyone. I don't think she's capable of such really.

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1442 on: January 26, 2009, 02:07:02 PM »

Bumping this with red highlights in red for those who aren't sure about whether or not George was really attempting suicide.  IMO, it sure sounds like it was real.

And, yes, one can easily die from overdosing on high blood pressure medicine.  High blood pressure medicine isn't aspirin, and it's not something to be messed with at all.  It's potent medication.  Plus, add to that the alcohol, even tho it "might have been" just beer. 

As far as GA having pizza first, why would that be so unusual if he was ready to check-out.  I imagine he was pretty much in a peaceful state, probably the first time in a long time, figuring he was going to a better place than this earth.

If George genuinely contemplated suicide ... I cannot comprehen the words contained in the note he left behind that upheld his daughter and implicated her friends ... words that he willing to take to the grave.

When I was anticipating a possible meeting with my Lord prior to majory surgery a number of years ago ... believe me .. the truth and nothing but the truth was where it was at.

Janet

++++++++

Tamikosmom? I can't either. I think you and I have the same outlook on that. But we are thinking clearly, and we aren't in a dark hole that we didn't even know existed within us.

It's a personal opinion, but I do believe that George was at the end of his rope. Maybe he has done something he's scared of legally, I don't know. But, I do know that what he has been through is not ordinary. I do know that what he has been through is not just one thing, but a layering of very traumatic things. His finances were ruined by Casey, his contact with Caylee was pulled out from under him, Caylee went officially missing, his daughter was arrested, the media descended on him, revelations about his daughter came pouring in, Cindy was tunnel visioned applying pressure to him, he testified before the Grand Jury against his daughter, he lost the ability to protect anyone in his family, Caylee's remains were found, the media became incredulous that they were profitting from it all, and probably much, much more.

Depression is treatable, but it is very real. Clinical depression causes one to not think rationally, and has a biological component. It's hard to apply rational logic to the behavior exhibited. When I heard Conway say that part of what George needed was to bury Caylee, I didn't think that came from George, but from the attending staff treating him in the hospital. Often, people with circumstantial depression just get stuck. It's such a high mountain, and they can't find a ledge to get a foothold. It's just speculation, but I think it may be meaningful that that's the course of action as it relates to George.

His providers would try to get to the heart of the pain and try to figure out how to help him cope with that. If Caylee is at the heart of it, and Caylee is what caused him to become emotionally unable to move, then a funeral would be the best solution. It's the next step, and George hasn't been able to take it. A public memorial just brings closure for the public. Caylee's remains being laid to rest is a last act for Caylee.

As I said, it's speculation, but there's been a lot of discussion, and I just wanted to add my 2 cents.

What an eloquent and thoughtful post CBB~ I really respect the way you put it......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1443 on: January 26, 2009, 02:08:30 PM »

I  have found it odd that there is such a preoccupation with who Caylee's father is!
I doubt that the monster even knows! I feel that had she known, she would have been badgering the guy for money, money, money 24/7!

I agree that if she knows who the father is she would have gone after him for money so I agree with you Belle, I dont think she knoiws.

As far as child support goes, both of you are "absolutely" correct...especially since this B hasnt legitimately worked since 2006.   Past that comment I'll stand by my thoughts for everyone's contemplation.

I agree with all of your thoughts as well.
You're making the point for lee being the daddy even more viable, IMO.  There's no way "legally" that she could go for child support from lee.  Just sayin...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: January 26, 2009, 02:09:12 PM »

Bumping this with red highlights in red for those who aren't sure about whether or not George was really attempting suicide.  IMO, it sure sounds like it was real.

And, yes, one can easily die from overdosing on high blood pressure medicine.  High blood pressure medicine isn't aspirin, and it's not something to be messed with at all.  It's potent medication.  Plus, add to that the alcohol, even tho it "might have been" just beer. 

As far as GA having pizza first, why would that be so unusual if he was ready to check-out.  I imagine he was pretty much in a peaceful state, probably the first time in a long time, figuring he was going to a better place than this earth.

If George genuinely contemplated suicide ... I cannot comprehen the words contained in the note he left behind that upheld his daughter and implicated her friends ... words that he willing to take to the grave.

When I was anticipating a possible meeting with my Lord prior to majory surgery a number of years ago ... believe me .. the truth and nothing but the truth was where it was at.

Janet

++++++++

Can you please post where and what was in the letter except for speculation from the media as only the police seen the letter..

I have found WFTV Orlando a reliabile source of info on the Caylee Marie case since the getgo and ... for now that is all I have to go on have to go on.

Janet

++++++

GEORGE ANTHONY

Suicide Note Found With George Anthony
Casey Anthony Notified Of Hospitalized Father
POSTED: 3:31 am EST January 23, 2009
UPDATED: 12:59 pm EST January 23, 2009

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Authorities in Daytona Beach confirmed on Friday that a suicide note was found with George Anthony at a hotel along U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

George Anthony also wrote in the letter that his wife, Cindy, could do better than him. He also wrote about his son, Lee Anthony ...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1445 on: January 26, 2009, 02:10:38 PM »

Tamikosmom? I can't either. I think you and I have the same outlook on that. But we are thinking clearly, and we aren't in a dark hole that we didn't even know existed within us.

It's a personal opinion, but I do believe that George was at the end of his rope. Maybe he has done something he's scared of legally, I don't know. But, I do know that what he has been through is not ordinary. I do know that what he has been through is not just one thing, but a layering of very traumatic things. His finances were ruined by Casey, his contact with Caylee was pulled out from under him, Caylee went officially missing, his daughter was arrested, the media descended on him, revelations about his daughter came pouring in, Cindy was tunnel visioned applying pressure to him, he testified before the Grand Jury against his daughter, he lost the ability to protect anyone in his family, Caylee's remains were found, the media became incredulous that they were profitting from it all, and probably much, much more.

Depression is treatable, but it is very real. Clinical depression causes one to not think rationally, and has a biological component. It's hard to apply rational logic to the behavior exhibited. When I heard Conway say that part of what George needed was to bury Caylee, I didn't think that came from George, but from the attending staff treating him in the hospital. Often, people with circumstantial depression just get stuck. It's such a high mountain, and they can't find a ledge to get a foothold. It's just speculation, but I think it may be meaningful that that's the course of action as it relates to George.

His providers would try to get to the heart of the pain and try to figure out how to help him cope with that. If Caylee is at the heart of it, and Caylee is what caused him to become emotionally unable to move, then a funeral would be the best solution. It's the next step, and George hasn't been able to take it. A public memorial just brings closure for the public. Caylee's remains being laid to rest is a last act for Caylee.

As I said, it's speculation, but there's been a lot of discussion, and I just wanted to add my 2 cents.
Very well put. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: January 26, 2009, 02:10:48 PM »

Sorry for the big quote stack but the reason all this was drug thru the mud again was because  LP said that the FBI already KNOWS who Caylees father is. That would imply that it must be somebody who has given DNA.
But, as we all know LP does throw a lot of info out and maybe he was wrong

I dont really care one way or the other about LP but I thought it was strange last night when he said he felt sure Caylee was in the river at Blanchard Park because of the cross on the tree.  He then commented on how no one has come forward to claim the cross yet.  Right, like someone is really going to drag themselves into this train wreck all because they put a cross on a tree in the park for whatever reason.    

So I agree - LP did say the FBI knows who the dad is so I guess we will have to wait and see.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: January 26, 2009, 02:13:04 PM »

Maybe its me.. Children need their parents in their life. I always wonder why Casey did not want him in Caylee's life and not have his name on the birth certificate. If Caylee father was involved in her life maybe he could of fought for custody seeing Casey as a bad mother but he was never given the chance as Casey never let on who he was. The only people she implied
was either dead or a 1 night stand doesn't make sense why she tried to hid the fact who is Caylee's father. Let alone the fact Caylees father was never given the chance to love her and be in her life like a father should be able to.. When Caylee got older in her teens like all teen agers would go and seek information about him and or try to find him. Doesn't the father and grandparents  have a right to know his daughter or granddaughter and that she was murder as they to have a right to know what happened and file charges..

Thinking out loud- Maybe in twisted baby killer Casey mind kill her daughter because of who the father is and felt she kill his child not hers...

God Bless Caylee...
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1448 on: January 26, 2009, 02:13:18 PM »

Here's two pics that I posted last night from KC's photobucket

I wonder if this icon gave KC the idea for her "Beautiful Life" tattoo?

This pic is so disgusting!!!   This icon was added to KC's photobucket account on June 26, 2008 @ 9:08 p.m. and revisted many times!!!! 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1449 on: January 26, 2009, 02:15:33 PM »

Not obsessed, personally, and I don't think anybody here is........  It's just a piece of the puzzle that for me could lead toward motive.  If Caylee was born out of incest, that would/could explain the lack of emotional attachment kc had for her.  I'm not going to argue the reasons why I think it's a very good possibility that lee is the father, been there, done that, a thousand times.  I just think you're making incorrect statements deserved my time to comment and, well, set you straight. 
  I don't believe the story of Lee being 'the daddy'.  Never have.  I think it's  just another big lie from the monster.
And I don't think the monster has any emotional attachments toward anyone. I don't think she's capable of such really.
I'm not sure if lee is the daddy, but I will say that it wouldn't "shock" me.  I say there are very good reasons to think he could be and don't think anyone should be criticized for talking about it.  HECK>>> We just learned that LE SPECIFICALLY asked for a comparison of lee's DNA and Caylee's DNA in the last doc. dump. 

I don't care if he is or not, it doesn't affect the way I feel towards Caylee, but it could go toward motive.  That's why I have entertained the idea and so has LE.

Just sayin'..........
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: January 26, 2009, 02:16:54 PM »

Janet

++++++++

Thank you CBB.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: January 26, 2009, 02:18:38 PM »

I agree that if she knows who the father is she would have gone after him for money so I agree with you Belle, I dont think she knoiws.

As far as child support goes, both of you are "absolutely" correct...especially since this B hasnt legitimately worked since 2006.   Past that comment I'll stand by my thoughts for everyone's contemplation.

I agree with all of your thoughts as well.
You're making the point for lee being the daddy even more viable, IMO.  There's no way "legally" that she could go for child support from lee.  Just sayin...

Whether LEE is...or LEE isn't...the fact remains if he IS.... and the Anthony's knew along with Casey....do you think for ONE MINUTE that they would have brought this out into the open.  That would have defaced their family name.  So.....keeping it to themselves over the years, if it is true, would have never been the subject, however, Caylee's murder has brought attention to who her father really is.

In order to get any type of child support payments, they would have had to have LEE take a DNA long ago, to prove this.  If he is...maybe he was paying Casey, and noone knows.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: January 26, 2009, 02:19:42 PM »

The family's attorney say it was likely brought on by stress after detailed evidence was released about items found near Caylee's body. "George and Cindy have not reviewed that, that is my job. It is my job because they don't want to know every detail. This is very, very difficult," said their attorney.

This statement does not make sense. First it was we heard no closure by havng a funeral. Conway states the A's haven't reviewed the evidence but they were stressed about items found near Caylee's body.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: January 26, 2009, 02:20:49 PM »

Keep the book open! She has GORGEOUS long Blonde hair!!! and her voice is very feminine. 
Whoohoo!!  Thanks CBB.  Now that narrows down California to like 75%.   
Klaas are you Heff's ex-girlfriend Bridgett? 

Yes, how did you guess?    (j/k)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: January 26, 2009, 02:21:52 PM »

Talking about who the father is whether Lee or not is another thing that might never had been even thought of if it hadn't been for Casey and her actions.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: January 26, 2009, 02:21:58 PM »

The family's attorney say it was likely brought on by stress after detailed evidence was released about items found near Caylee's body. "George and Cindy have not reviewed that, that is my job. It is my job because they don't want to know every detail. This is very, very difficult," said their attorney.

This statement does not make sense. First it was we heard no closure by havng a funeral. Conway states the A's haven't reviewed the evidence but they were stressed about items found near Caylee's body.

Guess this is what you get when your attorney is working for free 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1456 on: January 26, 2009, 02:22:58 PM »

Keep the book open! She has GORGEOUS long Blonde hair!!! and her voice is very feminine. 
Whoohoo!!  Thanks CBB.  Now that narrows down California to like 75%.   
Klaas are you Heff's ex-girlfriend Bridgett? 

Yes, how did you guess?    (j/k)
I knew it! 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: January 26, 2009, 02:23:28 PM »

I'm not sure if lee is the daddy, but I will say that it wouldn't "shock" me.  I say there are very good reasons to think he could be and don't think anyone should be criticized for talking about it.  HECK>>> We just learned that LE SPECIFICALLY asked for a comparison of lee's DNA and Caylee's DNA in the last doc. dump. 

I don't care if he is or not, it doesn't affect the way I feel towards Caylee, but it could go toward motive.  That's why I have entertained the idea and so has LE.

Just sayin'..........

I agree with you O4Bull except I myself will be shocked if Lee is the dad.....but only because I cant fathom those kind of actions between siblings.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: January 26, 2009, 02:24:48 PM »

George Anthony Staying Hospitalized Monday
Monday, January 26, 2009 – updated: 12:57 pm EST January 26, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony, the father of Casey Anthony, won't be released from a Daytona Beach hospital Monday, but attorney Brad Conway told Eyewitness News that it's possible George will be released this week. Halifax Medical Center confirmed George would remain hospitalized Monday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: George May Be Transferred
GEORGE FOUND: Raw Video | See Images
911 CALL: George Reported Missing | Transcript
DOCUMENTS: Sheriff's Incident Report | Dispatch Log
AT THE ANTHONY HOME: See Images
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Anthony is still in stable condition and his release, discharge date, has not yet been determined. So there isn't any really new updates right now," Halifax Medical Center's Salina Wang told Eyewitness News on Monday.

George could have been released Monday morning, because the 72-hour required stay under Florida's Baker Act had expired. Conway said they are still waiting on doctors to confirm a treatment plan. That may include George being released to a treatment facility closer to his Orange County home.

Conway told Eyewitness News on Monday that George is doing better and, in turn, Cindy is doing better knowing that George is expected to be okay.

MESSAGE BOARD: Justice For Caylee

Conway said he'll be visiting George at the hospital on Tuesday.

George's daughter, Casey Anthony, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

STATE ISSUES WITNESS LIST, BAEZ FILES MOTION

The state released an updated version of their witness list Monday afternoon in the case against Casey Anthony (read witness list). The list is several pages long and, on it, are her family, George, Cindy and Lee.

WITNESS LIST: Read State's Updated List
DEFENSE MOTION: Motion To Compel Computer Evidence

Also on the list are Casey's boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro, former best friend Amy Huizenga, several other friends and members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Casey's attorney Jose Baez also filed a motion Monday to obtain documents on former boyfriend Ricardo Morales' MySpace page (read motion). One had a picture with the phrase, "Winning women over with chloroform."

ATTORNEY SAYS IT'S TIME TO BURY CAYLEE

The Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, said he thinks George needs more time to heal.

Conway appeared on national television Monday morning. He said, in order to heal, the Anthonys lives need to return to normal and that can't begin to happen until the family buries Caylee.

Conway said George and Cindy have been criticized for delaying the burial, but the delay is not their choice.

"They've allowed the state and defense to do what they need to do in preparation for Casey Anthony's trial. That's delayed the burial of their granddaughter. And it's time now that we get on with that," Conway said.

Conway would not go into exactly what happened in the motel room where George was found last week, but he did say if police did not find George when they did, he thinks the outcome would have been different.

CASEY TO BE IN COURT FRIDAY

Casey Anthony will be back in court later this week for a hearing. A judge ruled that she must attend future court hearings in the case against her (read judge's order).

On Friday morning, her lawyers will ask the judge to order the owner of the property where Caylee's remains were found to let them in to inspect the area (read defense team's motion).

The defense also wants records on whether Texas EquuSearch volunteers searched that same area.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1459 on: January 26, 2009, 02:25:15 PM »

Talking about who the father is whether Lee or not is another thing that might never had been even thought of if it hadn't been for Casey and her actions.
Very good point, but some other monkeys had thought it before doc dumps revealing that which Jesse and Tony L. had to say about it.
My eyes have been opened to how "common" it is, I thought it was unheard of, but aparently not so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.