June 16, 2024, 11:30:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355325 times)
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1460 on: January 26, 2009, 02:25:44 PM »

Here's two pics that I posted last night from KC's photobucket

I wonder if this icon gave KC the idea for her "Beautiful Life" tattoo?

This pic is so disgusting!!!   This icon was added to KC's photobucket account on June 26, 2008 @ 9:08 p.m. and revisted many times!!!! 

If my child were missing, that is the LAST image I would ever want to see. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1461 on: January 26, 2009, 02:25:48 PM »

Bumping this with red highlights in red for those who aren't sure about whether or not George was really attempting suicide.  IMO, it sure sounds like it was real.

And, yes, one can easily die from overdosing on high blood pressure medicine.  High blood pressure medicine isn't aspirin, and it's not something to be messed with at all.  It's potent medication.  Plus, add to that the alcohol, even tho it "might have been" just beer. 

As far as GA having pizza first, why would that be so unusual if he was ready to check-out.  I imagine he was pretty much in a peaceful state, probably the first time in a long time, figuring he was going to a better place than this earth.

If George genuinely contemplated suicide ... I cannot comprehen the words contained in the note he left behind that upheld his daughter and implicated her friends ... words that he willing to take to the grave.

When I was anticipating a possible meeting with my Lord prior to majory surgery a number of years ago ... believe me .. the truth and nothing but the truth was where it was at.

Janet

++++++++

Can you please post where and what was in the letter except for speculation from the media as only the police seen the letter..

I have found WFTV Orlando a reliabile source of info on the Caylee Marie case since the getgo and ... for now that is all I have to go on have to go on.Janet

++++++

GEORGE ANTHONY

Suicide Note Found With George Anthony
Casey Anthony Notified Of Hospitalized Father
POSTED: 3:31 am EST January 23, 2009
UPDATED: 12:59 pm EST January 23, 2009

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Authorities in Daytona Beach confirmed on Friday that a suicide note was found with George Anthony at a hotel along U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

George Anthony also wrote in the letter that his wife, Cindy, could do better than him. He also wrote about his son, Lee Anthony ...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html

Janet~I'm happy you feel that way about WFTV's reliablity becausse this IS THEIR take, you linked WESH as your infon on GA

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html

Sources told Eyewitness News, in the letter, George mentioned that he wanted to go to heaven; he only mentioned Casey Anthony a few times and said she was a strong determined person.

Sources said George focused the letter mainly on Caylee, Cindy, Lee and Lee's girlfriend, Mallory; he told Cindy he was a failure as a husband and a father and went on to say Lee was a great son and he was proud of the man he had become.

Sources said there were no clues into Caylee's death mentioned in the letter
Thansk ~

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1462 on: January 26, 2009, 02:26:25 PM »

I have no idea what's up with George.. no more than anybody else here. We're not privy to his medical records, nor the results of any of his psych eval's.  That said, if this were just a pity party, and nothing more, wouldn't the hospital have released him already? I don't see how they can keep you for feeling sorry for yourself. 

He's hunting for a new nurse.......a nice one without psych issues........Now it all makes sense

On behalf of all nurses, I would just like to say RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1463 on: January 26, 2009, 02:27:37 PM »

I have no idea what's up with George.. no more than anybody else here. We're not privy to his medical records, nor the results of any of his psych eval's.  That said, if this were just a pity party, and nothing more, wouldn't the hospital have released him already? I don't see how they can keep you for feeling sorry for yourself. 

He's hunting for a new nurse.......a nice one without psych issues........Now it all makes sense

On behalf of all nurses, I would just like to say RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You better hide your udders!!!!  Just sayin'
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: January 26, 2009, 02:27:39 PM »

Where is QuietMonkey? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: January 26, 2009, 02:28:12 PM »

Bumping this with red highlights in red for those who aren't sure about whether or not George was really attempting suicide.  IMO, it sure sounds like it was real.

And, yes, one can easily die from overdosing on high blood pressure medicine.  High blood pressure medicine isn't aspirin, and it's not something to be messed with at all.  It's potent medication.  Plus, add to that the alcohol, even tho it "might have been" just beer. 

As far as GA having pizza first, why would that be so unusual if he was ready to check-out.  I imagine he was pretty much in a peaceful state, probably the first time in a long time, figuring he was going to a better place than this earth.

If George genuinely contemplated suicide ... I cannot comprehen the words contained in the note he left behind that upheld his daughter and implicated her friends ... words that he willing to take to the grave.

When I was anticipating a possible meeting with my Lord prior to majory surgery a number of years ago ... believe me .. the truth and nothing but the truth was where it was at.

Janet

++++++++

Can you please post where and what was in the letter except for speculation from the media as only the police seen the letter..

I have found WFTV Orlando a reliabile source of info on the Caylee Marie case since the getgo and ... for now that is all I have to go on have to go on.Janet

++++++

GEORGE ANTHONY

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Authorities in Daytona Beach confirmed on Friday that a suicide note was found with George Anthony at a hotel along U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

George Anthony also wrote in the letter that his wife, Cindy, could do better than him. He also wrote about his son, Lee Anthony ...

Janet~I'm happy you feel that way about WFTV's reliablity becausse this IS THEIR take, you linked WESH as your infon on GA

Sources told Eyewitness News, in the letter, George mentioned that he wanted to go to heaven; he only mentioned Casey Anthony a few times and said she was a strong determined person.

Sources said George focused the letter mainly on Caylee, Cindy, Lee and Lee's girlfriend, Mallory; he told Cindy he was a failure as a husband and a father and went on to say Lee was a great son and he was proud of the man he had become.

Thansk ~

IM

... and your point.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: January 26, 2009, 02:28:32 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted:

Casey Anthony tells inmate she’ll take “truth serum” to prove she didn’t kill Caylee: REPORT

January 25, 2009 by derekclontz

Copyright (c) 2009 Derek Clontz/4-Page Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

Casey Anthony defiantly told a fellow inmate that she will take “truth serum to prove” she didn’t kill baby Caylee, the 2-year-old daughter cops say she murdered in cold blood last summer, a jailhouse source reveals.

“The inmate Casey was talking to is a reliable informant,” the source told me exclusively. “I trust her. If she said Casey said she wants truth serum to prove her innocence - and she did say that - then I believe it.

**Snipped, respectfully.

If kc was given "truth serum" I honestly believe it would look like an exorcism.  Demons would fly from her mouth and her head would spin.

LMAO!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: January 26, 2009, 02:31:33 PM »

thanks SS, is there any way you can produce milo in that coffee machine of yours?   
I dont know whats happened with GA?  Quick update?  I promise I wont go mental about my own father.  Just the same tho, big sook of a man, mentally smarter than yall think. 

This should help...you said yours was a slow internet connection so I hope this helps

George Anthony Remains In Hospital
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 11:52 am EST January 25, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony remained hospitalized Sunday following a suicide threat.

Eyewitness News has learned that empty pill bottles were found inside the Daytona Beach motel room where Anthony was found early Friday morning. A lengthy suicide letter written by George Anthony said that he had taken pills.

Sources also said that he had been drinking when he was found by Daytona Beach Police.
"George Anthony has been gone since 8:30 this morning and he has taken several bottles of medication from his house," attorney Brad Conway told the 911 dispatcher in the call around 11:00pm Thursday.

George left his home Thursday around 10:30am for a job interview, but Cindy later realized he had taken his two weeks' supply of blood pressure and sleep medication and he had taken a photo of Cindy and Casey with him, but nothing else.

"We're worried he's done something to himself," Conway told the 911 dispatcher.

Cindy Anthony and her attorney were worried, because just moments earlier George had texted some disturbing messages to her and their friends from his cell phone, messages like "he did not want to live anymore" and that "he wanted to be with Caylee." George also texted that "he wanted to be left alone" and "wanted to make sure Caylee was in God's arms."

George would not tell them where he was, but through cell phone data Orange County sheriff's investigators tracked him to Daytona Beach. Police there found his car at the Hawaii Motel on Ridgewood Avenue (raw video | images | map). They found him in his room, melancholy and despondent, but he agreed to go with them to Halifax Medical Center, where he's undergoing psychological evaluation.

Im going to say it again.  pathetic SOB.  He wont do himself in.  Its a big sob story, and unless he spills the beans of what he actually knows, let the man carry out his threats, which IMO are just lies to suck you all in. 

Oh boy, do you have that right!!!!!!
I'm wondering now if George did this because something is going to be happening with Lee soon, and this was a distraction.

Hi, No Rose, Good morning.....

I believe that if a person is going to kill himself, he would not take with him a two weeks' supply of blood pressure medicine.  After all, he wouldn't need it, would he?  Also, although he might have had empty pill bottles with him, that doesn't mean he took the contents.  Daytona LE did not call for an ambulance to come to the motel to attend him, nor did he seem unsteady on his feet when he got in the police chief's unmarked car to be taken to Halifax Hospital.  I believe he was not taken to the ER for treatment of an overdose, but was admitted directly to the mental ward.  I think that he just needed to get away from Cindy and her paramour for a while (If that's what D. Casey is) and then he realized he was in big trouble
and he'd better come up with a good story if he ever wanted to go home again, so he started testing goofy messages.  And if he did make veiled references to Casey's friends in connection to Caylee's murder, he is worse than I thought, if possible.

Also, in his public temper tantrums, it seems to me he was acting.  Look at his "Shut up, shut up, shut up" episode.  He doesn't even look angry.  Just a poor imitation.  And his exaggerated facial tics and shoulder shrugging seem to me to be a put on.  Not his granddaughter's body in the car?  How many people are going around Orlando putting dead bodies in people's car trunks?  He's just following Cindy's script, IMO.  They lost me when Cindy yelled that people should get off their axxes and find her granddaughter.  These people have no gratitude for the many efforts people made to find Caylee and in fact, resented these efforts because if Caylee's body were found, Casey would be in really hot water, as she now is.

I don't believe a word any of them say and I believe that if George really wanted to kill himself, there'd be two funerals for Cindy to attend.

Cynical?  Yes.  Realistic? You bet.

Question:  Doesn't blood pressure medication slow down the flow of blood so that the heart doesn't have to work so hard to handle the pressure?  (I'm not positive...just thinkin')

If so, wouldn't it be a very bad mix to take a bunch of blood pressure pills and then sleeping pills on top of that? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1468 on: January 26, 2009, 02:32:27 PM »

Here's two pics that I posted last night from KC's photobucket

I wonder if this icon gave KC the idea for her "Beautiful Life" tattoo?

This pic is so disgusting!!!   This icon was added to KC's photobucket account on June 26, 2008 @ 9:08 p.m. and revisted many times!!!! 

Casey's mind is quite different from most young women her age. My little sister is 21.  She has a myspace page too, but she has  positive postings and positive and uplifting messages on her little pics and avatars! Casey's are all either sexual, morbid or criminal!  Casey's sick mind shows through in everything doesn't it?!

Her picture choices are sick, beyond words.

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: January 26, 2009, 02:32:39 PM »

Hey ... I have not doubt that the contents of the letter will emerge.  In other words ... the truth will be revealed.

Until then ... Orlando media publications are all we have to go on.  If we are going to disregard the words of these publications ... I believe the dialogue in the Casey Anthony case would come to a stop.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1470 on: January 26, 2009, 02:32:52 PM »

Janet

++++++++

++++++

GEORGE ANTHONY

Thansk ~

IM

... and your point.

Janet

Well, we were discussing conflicting reports yesterday on exactly WHAT was in the letter, then you mentioned how you find WFTV reliable, yet your link about the note is NOT WFTV it is WESH, so I have posted for the 3rd time WFTV's source and what WFTV mentioned about the note and how it conflicts with WESH. WFTV does not mention ANY dark veiled reference to Casey's friends, WESH does.................

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: January 26, 2009, 02:33:13 PM »

Caylee Anthony: Lawyer says family hopes to set burial this week

George and Cindy Anthony hope to set the burial of granddaughter Caylee Anthony this week, attorney Brad Conway told NBC's "Today" Monday morning.

"Burying Caylee -- that is one of the biggest things they need to do right now," Conway told Meredith Vieira. "They have been criticized for delaying the burial, and they have nothing to do with that."

The grandparents allowed the state and defense to do what they needed for the trial of their daughter, Casey, Conway added. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of toddler Caylee.

"It's time now we get on with that," Conway said of the burial.

George Anthony remains under psychiatric care after writing a suicide note last week that he wanted to join Caylee. Conway said he hadn't seen the suicide note. The attorney called 911 and said he feared police would be too late in finding George.

Conway said he didn't think George was ready to be released. "He needs help to begin the [healing] process," Conway said.

-----------------------

"Burying Caylee -- that is one of the biggest things they need to do right now," Conway told Meredith Vieira. "They have been criticized for delaying the burial, and they have nothing to do with that."

This to me is double speak.  They need to bury Caylee and yet they had nothing to do with the delay.  If they have the rights over the remains, to plan a burial, then they had rights on when that would take place.  Double speak.

Well, we know that Baez has control of the remains at this point.  Maybe Conway is going to make a plea to Baez to allow the burial OR maybe Conway is planning some sort of legal action?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: January 26, 2009, 02:35:01 PM »

Question:  Doesn't blood pressure medication slow down the flow of blood so that the heart doesn't have to work so hard to handle the pressure?  (I'm not positive...just thinkin')

If so, wouldn't it be a very bad mix to take a bunch of blood pressure pills and then sleeping pills on top of that? 

I would say yes, it could easily kill you
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1473 on: January 26, 2009, 02:37:02 PM »

Baez has control over Caylee's remains, and if Casey wants it to stay that way for whatever spiteful reasons she has, I hope Baez tries to talk some sense into her ,that it will not look good, and that's an understatement, if she does not allow her parents to have a funeral.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: January 26, 2009, 02:37:30 PM »

Let's theoretically say that LA is/was Caylee's father.  I still don't understand how this has a logical bearing on why KC killed Caylee, thus how it applies to the case. 

If KC was going to kill Caylee because of insest, although I would see her as the do-er rather than the do-e, why wouldn't she have done this a long time ago?  She carried the same personality before the murder as after.  Why wait for 2 yrs. and 10 months?  What new, which pertains to LA, would all of a sudden trigger KC killing Caylee? 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: January 26, 2009, 02:40:28 PM »

Janet

++++++++

++++++

GEORGE ANTHONY

Thansk ~

IM

Thank you for posting WFTV article- strong determine person means: HMMM

1. she is innocent
2. she will play this all the way to the end- in for a long haul
3. she won't tell the truth and continue her lies
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: January 26, 2009, 02:42:15 PM »

Let's theoretically say that LA is/was Caylee's father.  I still don't understand how this has a logical bearing on why KC killed Caylee, thus how it applies to the case. 

If KC was going to kill Caylee because of insest, although I would see her as the do-er rather than the do-e, why wouldn't she have done this a long time ago?  She carried the same personality before the murder as after.  Why wait for 2 yrs. and 10 months?  What new, which pertains to LA, would all of a sudden trigger KC killing Caylee? 

Nothing. She had a terrible fight and power struggle with her mom and she felt Caylee was the only thing she could take control of and she did.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: January 26, 2009, 02:42:39 PM »

I think what Janet is saying is simple.

When we first heard about George's alleged suicide attempt many of them felt very sorry for the man.  With the documentation being released about the duct tape and heart shaped sticker, how much more can a person take?

BUT THEN we see a report that in the letter he wrote he is still defending Casey. This is what is difficult to comprehend.  It also lends to the possibility it was a stunt like Wendy Murphy suggested on Dana Pretzer last night.
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1478 on: January 26, 2009, 02:42:51 PM »

I totally agree with those of you who say it doesn't matter who is Caylee's father as it doesn't have anything to do with KC killing her.

In addition, am I the only one who thinks (and have all along) that Caylee looks a lot like SinCin?  (no nanner throwing, please

I think she bears a striking resemblance to Cindy - esp in that pic where she has her fingers on her chin.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: January 26, 2009, 02:44:00 PM »

Nothing. She had a terrible fight and power struggle with her mom and she felt Caylee was the only thing she could take control of and she did.

The only way I can think that the father of Caylee could be important is if the father (whether Lee or someone else) actually helped in the disposal of evidence after the fact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.