June 16, 2024, 12:46:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355354 times)
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1480 on: January 26, 2009, 02:44:32 PM »

Let's theoretically say that LA is/was Caylee's father.  I still don't understand how this has a logical bearing on why KC killed Caylee, thus how it applies to the case. 

If KC was going to kill Caylee because of insest, although I would see her as the do-er rather than the do-e, why wouldn't she have done this a long time ago?  She carried the same personality before the murder as after.  Why wait for 2 yrs. and 10 months?  What new, which pertains to LA, would all of a sudden trigger KC killing Caylee? 

Dunno. Maybe because she was likely killed on or the day after Father's Day? Defense could say that it pushed her over the edge?

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1481 on: January 26, 2009, 02:45:09 PM »

Sorry for the OT....

Dolce, I found a pic of Klaas!!!!!!

((edit - no posting of private information  ))
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 03:04:30 PM by klaasend » Logged
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1482 on: January 26, 2009, 02:45:40 PM »

(In regard to the issue of Caylee's paternity:)

Not obsessed, personally, and I don't think anybody here is........  It's just a piece of the puzzle that for me could lead toward motive.  If Caylee was born out of incest, that would/could explain the lack of emotional attachment kc had for her.  I'm not going to argue the reasons why I think it's a very good possibility that lee is the father, been there, done that, a thousand times.  I just think you're making incorrect statements deserved my time to comment and, well, set you straight. 

THANK YOU, O4B!!  It is actually a pretty relevant issue.  Caylee's paternity could be just one more reason Casey resented her.  I think she resented her for MANY reasons.  Not to mention the fact that depending on who her father is, he has a right to know and to be present when she is laid to rest.   He would also have a right to have some say in what is going on with her remains,  I would think. 

I used to believe that Casey didn't know who it was, for the very reason someone mentioned earlier - she would have gone after him for all that she could have gotten out of him.   However, after discussing it with a few people here, I do feel more strongly that Cindy would have been the force behind keeping it a secret (if it was not a family member) in order for the Anthonys to maintain complete control over every aspect of Caylee's life.

None of us here enjoy discussing this issue since it is a touchy subject, but that in no way makes it irrelevant.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1483 on: January 26, 2009, 02:48:09 PM »

I think what Janet is saying is simple.

When we first heard about George's alleged suicide attempt many of them felt very sorry for the man.  With the documentation being released about the duct tape and heart shaped sticker, how much more can a person take?

BUT THEN we see a report that in the letter he wrote he is still defending Casey. This is what is difficult to comprehend.  It also lends to the possibility it was a stunt like Wendy Murphy suggested on Dana Pretzer last night.
Thank-you.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1484 on: January 26, 2009, 02:48:30 PM »

Throw HAZEL in the mix and you can get just about anything, LOL 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1485 on: January 26, 2009, 02:49:12 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted already but just found it. It's the new witness list for the prosecution.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1486 on: January 26, 2009, 02:49:22 PM »

I must say Im not sure why people are obsessed with knowing who the baby daddy is when it has nothing to do with Casey killing Caylee even if it could be linked indirectly by the fact that she really never wanted to be a mother to begin with - ya know maybe we should all take pause when we are plastering guys faces all over the internet with speculation to realize that it is effecting their lives. These guys didnt ask to be put in this situation just because they knew her and/or screwed her - the easiest way to gauge that question as I did after the first round of this component to the case is to think about if it was your son or brother, would you want people publicly posting their pics & possibly ruining their lives due to their association to a filthy, lying sociopathic tramp?  If its to out rule speculation surrounding her brother, even then it has nothing to do with the fact that Casey killed her daughter by her own sole actions & more likely due to her spite, revenge & jealousy issues with her mother.

As far as Lee goes, its up to him & his family to defend him but they havent because they have the cloud of possibly being charged with criminal conduct themselves justifiably so.    The only sympathy I have for the Anthony family is the fact that Baez is holding Caylee's remains hostage preventing a long overdue memorial for her - past that they put themselves before a nation based on lies & deception, tampered with & destroyed evidence as well as attempted to blame others causing them irreparable defamed harm with their zealous actions to save their evil spawn.  They have never once asked themselves why they didnt get more support & the support they do have is with the likes of that sleazy fraudulent KFN guy, and a bunch of koolaid drinking equally unstable individuals such as JW and MB.

Not obsessed, personally, and I don't think anybody here is........  It's just a piece of the puzzle that for me could lead toward motive.  If Caylee was born out of incest, that would/could explain the lack of emotional attachment kc had for her.  I'm not going to argue the reasons why I think it's a very good possibility that lee is the father, been there, done that, a thousand times.  I just think you're making incorrect statements deserved my time to comment and, well, set you straight. 
  I don't believe the story of Lee being 'the daddy'.  Never have.  I think it's  just another big lie from the monster.
And I don't think the monster has any emotional attachments toward anyone. I don't think she's capable of such really.
I'm not sure if lee is the daddy, but I will say that it wouldn't "shock" me.  I say there are very good reasons to think he could be and don't think anyone should be criticized for talking about it.  HECK>>> We just learned that LE SPECIFICALLY asked for a comparison of lee's DNA and Caylee's DNA in the last doc. dump. 

I don't care if he is or not, it doesn't affect the way I feel towards Caylee, but it could go toward motive.  That's why I have entertained the idea and so has LE.

Just sayin'..........
I may be surprised and hLee may very well be the father... I just don't think so.  But with this case, anything can come to light!  Anything!

It seems Caylee would have shown some developmental delays, among several other handicaps, if she were the product of an incestual parents.  And she appeared to have been quite precocious, in my opinion anyway.

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1487 on: January 26, 2009, 02:49:32 PM »

Sorry for the OT....

« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 03:04:50 PM by klaasend » Logged

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1488 on: January 26, 2009, 02:49:59 PM »

I'm not sure if lee is the daddy, but I will say that it wouldn't "shock" me.  I say there are very good reasons to think he could be and don't think anyone should be criticized for talking about it.  HECK>>> We just learned that LE SPECIFICALLY asked for a comparison of lee's DNA and Caylee's DNA in the last doc. dump. 

I don't care if he is or not, it doesn't affect the way I feel towards Caylee, but it could go toward motive.  That's why I have entertained the idea and so has LE.

Just sayin'..........

OK, here's what I don't get - If the FBI knows who the daddy is, wouldn't OCSO know as well? Why would they need to do a test if they already know? Forgive me if I am unclear on how this works...

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: January 26, 2009, 02:51:16 PM »

When we first heard about George's alleged suicide attempt many of them felt very sorry for the man.  With the documentation being released about the duct tape and heart shaped sticker, how much more can a person take?

BUT THEN we see a report that in the letter he wrote he is still defending Casey. This is what is difficult to comprehend.  It also lends to the possibility it was a stunt like Wendy Murphy suggested on Dana Pretzer last night.
Thank-you.
I missed hearing that last night!  Darn!!!   Is that still available for us?

pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1490 on: January 26, 2009, 02:53:02 PM »

It seems Caylee would have shown some developmental delays, among several other handicaps, if she were the product of an incestual parents.  And she appeared to have been quite precocious, in my opinion anyway.

I don't think that's 100% - look at the kids from the Austrian dad who fathered 7 kids with his daughter. I don't think they had birth defects. Higher likelihood tho, for sure.
I'm not sure if its LA or not. How could the FBI know who it is if Casey doesn't herself?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: January 26, 2009, 02:53:23 PM »

Here's two pics that I posted last night from KC's photobucket

I wonder if this icon gave KC the idea for her "Beautiful Life" tattoo?

This pic is so disgusting!!!   This icon was added to KC's photobucket account on June 26, 2008 @ 9:08 p.m. and revisted many times!!!! 

Casey's mind is quite different from most young women her age. My little sister is 21.  She has a myspace page too, but she has  positive postings and positive and uplifting messages on her little pics and avatars! Casey's are all either sexual, morbid or criminal!  Casey's sick mind shows through in everything doesn't it?!

Her picture choices are sick, beyond words.

I'm sure your sister is lovely... but you would be amazed how many sweet girls on myspace have more than just positive postings, and/or uplifting messages on their pics and avatars. 

Oh... and it's the quite ones you should worry about most (or so they say).  If I had a penny for every time I've heard that one.. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: January 26, 2009, 02:54:28 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted already but just found it. It's the new witness list for the prosecution.

Wow, some list.   I see that Cindy's brother Rick is on the list.   Ouch.

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: January 26, 2009, 02:55:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys...been trying to catch up on everything. Two things that stand out to me are this:
1. Why do we care who Caylee's father is ? Some have said it has no bearing on the fact that KC killed Caylee....I for one don't know that to be true. We have no truthful fact as to  why KC would take that little girls life. Knowing who the father is may help give LE a clue. Now in the end it truly does not matter why she killed Caylee...but I think it is important to the investigation.  And for some, me included, curiosity as well. Just another piece in the insane puzzle of all this.

2. KC spoke to another inmate of taking truth serum? And the inmate is a reliable source? Ummm ok .... first off...who are they letting KC have contact with? It is my understanding that she is isolated....although I do know from experience in corrections that talking through doors and maybe while waiting for medical tx is possible..but highly un likey in KC's case. And I am sorry, but the statement that the inmate is a reliable source is kind of silly...I know, I know...there are people in jail who are truly good people under bad circumstances...but still... Really?

And these are just my opinions. 
Cyn

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: January 26, 2009, 02:55:18 PM »

Sorry for the OT....

OMG Klass is beautiful...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 03:05:09 PM by klaasend » Logged
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1495 on: January 26, 2009, 02:57:10 PM »

I was trying to make the point that there are conflicting statements regarding the dark veiled comments about Casey's friends from WESH...I don't see that from what was reported on WFTV's site.

I can see him being at the end of his rope, and wanting to be done with it, I just don't see it as a stunt IMO and reserve the right to change my mind upon learning what is truly in the letter, if we ever do. I do have compassion for him for losing a grandchild in ANY way at such a sweet and tender age must bring anyone to the brink......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1496 on: January 26, 2009, 02:57:30 PM »

Here's two pics that I posted last night from KC's photobucket

I wonder if this icon gave KC the idea for her "Beautiful Life" tattoo?

This pic is so disgusting!!!   This icon was added to KC's photobucket account on June 26, 2008 @ 9:08 p.m. and revisted many times!!!! 

Casey's mind is quite different from most young women her age. My little sister is 21.  She has a myspace page too, but she has  positive postings and positive and uplifting messages on her little pics and avatars! Casey's are all either sexual, morbid or criminal!  Casey's sick mind shows through in everything doesn't it?!

Her picture choices are sick, beyond words.

I'm sure your sister is lovely... but you would be amazed how many sweet girls on myspace have more than just positive postings, and/or uplifting messages on their pics and avatars. 

Oh... and it's the quite ones you should worry about most (or so they say).  If I had a penny for every time I've heard that one.. 
really?  wow.  I guess my sis has more of a life than some do too.  She doesn't live and breathe " myspace ". She's in school, and working too. Plus has a fiance.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1497 on: January 26, 2009, 02:57:31 PM »

I have no idea what's up with George.. no more than anybody else here. We're not privy to his medical records, nor the results of any of his psych eval's.  That said, if this were just a pity party, and nothing more, wouldn't the hospital have released him already? I don't see how they can keep you for feeling sorry for yourself. 

He's hunting for a new nurse.......a nice one without psych issues........Now it all makes sense

On behalf of all nurses, I would just like to say RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You better hide your udders!!!!  Just sayin'

Good thinkin!!  I won't be leaving the house without a bra anytime soon!  (As if I ever do, lol)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: January 26, 2009, 02:57:43 PM »

Answered my question about Annie Dowling
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1499 on: January 26, 2009, 03:00:07 PM »

I have no idea what's up with George.. no more than anybody else here. We're not privy to his medical records, nor the results of any of his psych eval's.  That said, if this were just a pity party, and nothing more, wouldn't the hospital have released him already? I don't see how they can keep you for feeling sorry for yourself. 

He's hunting for a new nurse.......a nice one without psych issues........Now it all makes sense

On behalf of all nurses, I would just like to say RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You better hide your udders!!!!  Just sayin'

Good thinkin!!  I won't be leaving the house without a bra anytime soon!  (As if I ever do, lol)
lol!!   Hide your udders!!!
That's funny!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.