June 16, 2024, 10:30:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355300 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: January 26, 2009, 03:04:07 PM »

I totally agree with those of you who say it doesn't matter who is Caylee's father as it doesn't have anything to do with KC killing her.

In addition, am I the only one who thinks (and have all along) that Caylee looks a lot like SinCin?  (no nanner throwing, please

Yes, Caylee looks a lot like Cindy to me!   
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1501 on: January 26, 2009, 03:04:19 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted already but just found it. It's the new witness list for the prosecution.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html

Answered my question about Annie Dowling

Great news!

That is one heck of a list, too.  Both Uncle Rick and Grandma will be testifying for the state!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: January 26, 2009, 03:04:22 PM »

Bumping this with red highlights in red for those who aren't sure about whether or not George was really attempting suicide.  IMO, it sure sounds like it was real.

And, yes, one can easily die from overdosing on high blood pressure medicine.  High blood pressure medicine isn't aspirin, and it's not something to be messed with at all.  It's potent medication.  Plus, add to that the alcohol, even tho it "might have been" just beer. 

As far as GA having pizza first, why would that be so unusual if he was ready to check-out.  I imagine he was pretty much in a peaceful state, probably the first time in a long time, figuring he was going to a better place than this earth.

If George genuinely contemplated suicide ... I cannot comprehen the words contained in the note he left behind that upheld his daughter and implicated her friends ... words that he willing to take to the grave.

When I was anticipating a possible meeting with my Lord prior to majory surgery a number of years ago ... believe me .. the truth and nothing but the truth was where it was at.

Janet

++++++++

Can you please post where and what was in the letter except for speculation from the media as only the police seen the letter..

I have found WFTV Orlando a reliabile source of info on the Caylee Marie case since the getgo and ... for now that is all I have to go on have to go on.Janet

++++++

GEORGE ANTHONY

Suicide Note Found With George Anthony
Casey Anthony Notified Of Hospitalized Father
POSTED: 3:31 am EST January 23, 2009
UPDATED: 12:59 pm EST January 23, 2009

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Authorities in Daytona Beach confirmed on Friday that a suicide note was found with George Anthony at a hotel along U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

George Anthony also wrote in the letter that his wife, Cindy, could do better than him. He also wrote about his son, Lee Anthony ...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html

Janet~I'm happy you feel that way about WFTV's reliablity becausse this IS THEIR take, you linked WESH as your infon on GA

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html

Sources told Eyewitness News, in the letter, George mentioned that he wanted to go to heaven; he only mentioned Casey Anthony a few times and said she was a strong determined person.

Sources said George focused the letter mainly on Caylee, Cindy, Lee and Lee's girlfriend, Mallory; he told Cindy he was a failure as a husband and a father and went on to say Lee was a great son and he was proud of the man he had become.

Sources said there were no clues into Caylee's death mentioned in the letter
Thansk ~

IM

Thank you for posting WFTV article- strong determine person means: HMMM

1. she is innocent
2. she will play this all the way to the end- in for a long haul
3. she won't tell the truth and continue her lies

Exactly! It depends on the context of the word used in the sentence. If GA said Casey is a strong, determined person then that's what I get out it; she won't Budge! Just saying she's strong could mean she's dealing with it all really well. George may not have been "taking up for her"! We don't know. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: January 26, 2009, 03:04:47 PM »

I totally agree with those of you who say it doesn't matter who is Caylee's father as it doesn't have anything to do with KC killing her.

In addition, am I the only one who thinks (and have all along) that Caylee looks a lot like SinCin?  (no nanner throwing, please

IMO Caylee looked a lot like Cindy and Cindy's father and George.  They're her family and one would expect Caylee to look like them.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: January 26, 2009, 03:05:22 PM »

Bumping this with red highlights in red for those who aren't sure about whether or not George was really attempting suicide.  IMO, it sure sounds like it was real.

And, yes, one can easily die from overdosing on high blood pressure medicine.  High blood pressure medicine isn't aspirin, and it's not something to be messed with at all.  It's potent medication.  Plus, add to that the alcohol, even tho it "might have been" just beer. 

As far as GA having pizza first, why would that be so unusual if he was ready to check-out.  I imagine he was pretty much in a peaceful state, probably the first time in a long time, figuring he was going to a better place than this earth.

If George genuinely contemplated suicide ... I cannot comprehen the words contained in the note he left behind that upheld his daughter and implicated her friends ... words that he willing to take to the grave.

When I was anticipating a possible meeting with my Lord prior to majory surgery a number of years ago ... believe me .. the truth and nothing but the truth was where it was at.

Janet

++++++++

Can you please post where and what was in the letter except for speculation from the media as only the police seen the letter..

I have found WFTV Orlando a reliabile source of info on the Caylee Marie case since the getgo and ... for now that is all I have to go on have to go on.Janet

++++++

GEORGE ANTHONY

Suicide Note Found With George Anthony
Casey Anthony Notified Of Hospitalized Father
POSTED: 3:31 am EST January 23, 2009
UPDATED: 12:59 pm EST January 23, 2009

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Authorities in Daytona Beach confirmed on Friday that a suicide note was found with George Anthony at a hotel along U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

George Anthony also wrote in the letter that his wife, Cindy, could do better than him. He also wrote about his son, Lee Anthony ...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html

Janet~I'm happy you feel that way about WFTV's reliablity becausse this IS THEIR take, you linked WESH as your infon on GA

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html

Sources told Eyewitness News, in the letter, George mentioned that he wanted to go to heaven; he only mentioned Casey Anthony a few times and said she was a strong determined person.

Sources said George focused the letter mainly on Caylee, Cindy, Lee and Lee's girlfriend, Mallory; he told Cindy he was a failure as a husband and a father and went on to say Lee was a great son and he was proud of the man he had become.

Sources said there were no clues into Caylee's death mentioned in the letter
Thansk ~

IM

... and your point.

Janet

Well, we were discussing conflicting reports yesterday on exactly WHAT was in the letter, then you mentioned how you find WFTV reliable, yet your link about the note is NOT WFTV it is WESH, so I have posted for the 3rd time WFTV's source and what WFTV mentioned about the note and how it conflicts with WESH. WFTV does not mention ANY dark veiled reference to Casey's friends, WESH does.................

IM

My take.  WESH and WFTV's reporting do not conflict.  Each report focuses on different aspects of the note.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: January 26, 2009, 03:05:38 PM »

Not on the state's amended witness list
Leonard Padilla
Robert Dick
Tracy McLaughlin
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1506 on: January 26, 2009, 03:05:46 PM »

Sorry for the OT....

Dolce, I found a pic of Klaas!!!!!!

((edit - no posting of private information  ))
Darn it!  I missed it!!  Klaas has the quickest set of monkey fingers known to man!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: January 26, 2009, 03:06:19 PM »

O/T - that photo is not me, it never was me, not even 20 years ago.  The only resemblance to me was the blonde hair.   
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1508 on: January 26, 2009, 03:06:36 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted already but just found it. It's the new witness list for the prosecution.

Great news!

That is one heck of a list, too.  Both Uncle Rick and Grandma will be testifying for the state!!
That list is unbelievable!    Wonder if Baez will be making insinuations toward everyone on this list before this is all over!

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1509 on: January 26, 2009, 03:06:56 PM »

Leonard Padilla
Robert Dick
Tracy McLaughlin

I noticed that too.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1510 on: January 26, 2009, 03:08:17 PM »

I think what Janet is saying is simple.

When we first heard about George's alleged suicide attempt many of them felt very sorry for the man.  With the documentation being released about the duct tape and heart shaped sticker, how much more can a person take?

BUT THEN we see a report that in the letter he wrote he is still defending Casey. This is what is difficult to comprehend.  It also lends to the possibility it was a stunt like Wendy Murphy suggested on Dana Pretzer last night.

Klaas, you have the best way of putting things so succinctly!

Since I'm on a roll with my gut feelings on George's suicide thing, I'll add one more thought. Again, it's a personal opinion. It fits that George would put something in a note defending Casey. To get to the point that you want to die, you feel unworthy to live. George can't help Caylee, he can't help Casey, he can't help Cindy, or even consistently stay in the same mindset with her. Overwhelming helplessness and unworthiness are symptoms of depression, and those seem to be stronger in men, who typically feel obliged to "fix" things.

That he defended Casey, and sought to blame someone else goes along with his statement that Cindy could do better, IMO. It's all he could do to offer his best to them from that dark hole.

I've thought a lot about a night I posted here in response to seeing George in the driveway having an altercation with the crowd. I commented on how "impotent" the man seemed. It was critical, and I didn't mean it kindly at all! But, it's come back to me in connection with all this suicide stuff. I think the outburst and what I saw was just another cog in the wheel that has brought him to this point. For whatever it's worth, I think that had George been carrying any guilt about contributing to any harm of Caylee, he would have included it in the note. He may very well have done something to protect Casey, and I'm sure the temptation has been there to WANT to lean on Cindy's surety about everything. I think it's been difficult for him to totally buy Cindy's version, and he's been conflicted over supporting her, protecting his daughter, what logic kept telling him, and what his gut told him.
Again, JMO.
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1511 on: January 26, 2009, 03:08:25 PM »

Leonard Padilla
Robert Dick
Tracy McLaughlin

I can't believe they wouldn't be!   Especially Tracy!

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: January 26, 2009, 03:09:11 PM »

Leonard Padilla
Robert Dick
Tracy McLaughlin

I noticed that too.

JMO - I think LP and company would hurt the states case with all his theories...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1513 on: January 26, 2009, 03:10:20 PM »

O/T - that photo is not me, it never was me, not even 20 years ago.  The only resemblance to me was the blonde hair.   
Whatever you say there Bridgett! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: January 26, 2009, 03:10:23 PM »

Great news!

Correct me if I am wrong, monkeys, but it is my understanding that the witness list is a list of people they MAY call for testimony. Not that everyone on the list WILL be called.

And hello, monkeys!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: January 26, 2009, 03:11:00 PM »

If the photo was not you ... then why delete it so quickly?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: January 26, 2009, 03:11:14 PM »

Janet

++++++++
That bothers me too. I really believed that when we heard about what was contained in the 'suicide letter', George would have spilled it all.  As you say you want to lay it all out there and get right with your Maker.
It is very strange that he would profess Casey's innocence, because there is no way I believe George believes that she is  innocent!   He knows, as well as Cindy knows,  that she killed little Caylee! 

I didn't hear anything about George professing Casey's innocence in the letter.  Do you know where I can find that?  I only remember that he said Casey wouldn't "hurt" Caylee, which immediately made me think that it was a father parsing words: i.e., not hurting someone is different than saying didn't cause the death of some one.  Parsing done by someone in pain and trying to find a way to live with the reality of what's happened which is just too painful to accept (at least at this time).  Sounds like George is trying to wrap his mind around some sort of accident....we even heard George tell LE that he just couldn't bear to think that he raised someone that would kill his granddaughter (words to that effect).  At this point, I'm thinking he meant that statement.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1517 on: January 26, 2009, 03:12:22 PM »

I MISSED IT!! Was it the one in the mirror?

While we're on pics and gorgeous, did you notice Flossy has a new admirer? MOO!!   

She's SUCH a flirt!!!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: January 26, 2009, 03:12:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys...been trying to catch up on everything. Two things that stand out to me are this:
1. Why do we care who Caylee's father is ? Some have said it has no bearing on the fact that KC killed Caylee....I for one don't know that to be true. We have no truthful fact as to  why KC would take that little girls life. Knowing who the father is may help give LE a clue. Now in the end it truly does not matter why she killed Caylee...but I think it is important to the investigation.  And for some, me included, curiosity as well. Just another piece in the insane puzzle of all this.

2. KC spoke to another inmate of taking truth serum? And the inmate is a reliable source? Ummm ok .... first off...who are they letting KC have contact with? It is my understanding that she is isolated....although I do know from experience in corrections that talking through doors and maybe while waiting for medical tx is possible..but highly un likey in KC's case. And I am sorry, but the statement that the inmate is a reliable source is kind of silly...I know, I know...there are people in jail who are truly good people under bad circumstances...but still... Really?

And these are just my opinions. 
Cyn

Cyn, I thought that I understood the informant to be a plant.  (not a green one, though  )

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1519 on: January 26, 2009, 03:12:35 PM »

The family's attorney say it was likely brought on by stress after detailed evidence was released about items found near Caylee's body. "George and Cindy have not reviewed that, that is my job. It is my job because they don't want to know every detail. This is very, very difficult," said their attorney.

This statement does not make sense. First it was we heard no closure by havng a funeral. Conway states the A's haven't reviewed the evidence but they were stressed about items found near Caylee's body.

Good catch. Contradicts himself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.