June 16, 2024, 11:35:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355327 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1520 on: January 26, 2009, 03:13:08 PM »

Klaas, you have the best way of putting things so succinctly!

Since I'm on a roll with my gut feelings on George's suicide thing, I'll add one more thought. Again, it's a personal opinion. It fits that George would put something in a note defending Casey. To get to the point that you want to die, you feel unworthy to live. George can't help Caylee, he can't help Casey, he can't help Cindy, or even consistently stay in the same mindset with her. Overwhelming helplessness and unworthiness are symptoms of depression, and those seem to be stronger in men, who typically feel obliged to "fix" things.

That he defended Casey, and sought to blame someone else goes along with his statement that Cindy could do better, IMO. It's all he could do to offer his best to them from that dark hole.

I've thought a lot about a night I posted here in response to seeing George in the driveway having an altercation with the crowd. I commented on how "impotent" the man seemed. It was critical, and I didn't mean it kindly at all! But, it's come back to me in connection with all this suicide stuff. I think the outburst and what I saw was just another cog in the wheel that has brought him to this point. For whatever it's worth, I think that had George been carrying any guilt about contributing to any harm of Caylee, he would have included it in the note. He may very well have done something to protect Casey, and I'm sure the temptation has been there to WANT to lean on Cindy's surety about everything. I think it's been difficult for him to totally buy Cindy's version, and he's been conflicted over supporting her, protecting his daughter, what logic kept telling him, and what his gut told him.
Again, JMO.
Very well stated CBB and I completely agree.  Can you be my head doctor please.  Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: January 26, 2009, 03:15:27 PM »

O/T - that photo is not me, it never was me, not even 20 years ago.  The only resemblance to me was the blonde hair.   

I MISSED IT!! Was it the one in the mirror?

While we're on pics and gorgeous, did you notice Flossy has a new admirer? MOO!!   

She's SUCH a flirt!!!

No, it wasn't me it was a playboy bunny!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: January 26, 2009, 03:15:59 PM »

The family's attorney say it was likely brought on by stress after detailed evidence was released about items found near Caylee's body. "George and Cindy have not reviewed that, that is my job. It is my job because they don't want to know every detail. This is very, very difficult," said their attorney.

This statement does not make sense. First it was we heard no closure by havng a funeral. Conway states the A's haven't reviewed the evidence but they were stressed about items found near Caylee's body.

Good catch. Contradicts himself.

And the back-pedaling begins    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: January 26, 2009, 03:17:15 PM »

SS, are you okay??  You haven't posted since you saw the picture of "Klaas".....  

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1524 on: January 26, 2009, 03:17:35 PM »

I didn't hear anything about George professing Casey's innocence in the letter.  Do you know where I can find that?  I only remember that he said Casey wouldn't "hurt" Caylee, which immediately made me think that it was a father parsing words: i.e., not hurting someone is different than saying didn't cause the death of some one.  Parsing done by someone in pain and trying to find a way to live with the reality of what's happened which is just too painful to accept (at least at this time).  Sounds like George is trying to wrap his mind around some sort of accident....we even heard George tell LE that he just couldn't bear to think that he raised someone that would kill his granddaughter (words to that effect).  At this point, I'm thinking he meant that statement.
Very interesting take on this Puzzler, thank you for sharing that. 
I keep going back to his reaction and actions in his interviews with LE where he physically got sick over details.  I do not believe he was faking then either, I think he honestly has issues, I mean clearly he has issues his granddaughter was murdered, his daughter is in prison for the crime, and he is the "Head of the Family" and can not do a damn thing about any of it.
It is hard enough to keep up with ones own lies let alone the lies of others.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1525 on: January 26, 2009, 03:17:37 PM »

Sorry for the OT....

Dolce, I found a pic of Klaas!!!!!!

((edit - no posting of private information  ))
Darn it!  I missed it!!  Klaas has the quickest set of monkey fingers known to man!

I saved it 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: January 26, 2009, 03:17:55 PM »

I think what Janet is saying is simple.

When we first heard about George's alleged suicide attempt many of them felt very sorry for the man.  With the documentation being released about the duct tape and heart shaped sticker, how much more can a person take?

BUT THEN we see a report that in the letter he wrote he is still defending Casey. This is what is difficult to comprehend.  It also lends to the possibility it was a stunt like Wendy Murphy suggested on Dana Pretzer last night.

Wendy Murphy's sement of the Dana Pretzer show begins at 27:00.

Janet

++++++

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, January 25, 2009 - Discussions Include Judicial Bias, Fallen Police Officers and Male Abuse Victims
January 25, 2009

* Alexis Moore and Susan Rhoades from Survivors in Action. They will discuss Solano County California Judicial Bias

* Prosecutor Donna Pendergrast. “RIP Officer Mason Samborski“

* Wendy Murphy, a victims’ rights, sex crimes, violence against women and children’s advocate and the author of “And Justice for Some” will be discussing Male Abuse Victims.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2009/01/25/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-discussions-include-judicial-bias-fallen-police-officers-and-male-abuse-victims/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: January 26, 2009, 03:18:21 PM »

I bet Ricardo is cursing the day he ever met this witch! 
OMG, Baez is gonna try and pin this on Ricardo now???
How many more?   Before this is over will every single person who knew the moster be accused?  Deflect, deflect, deflect!!!
Will every single person that offered the Anthonys help or kindness also be accused???

I guess Jose's "Casey is Innocent "line isn't getting many tips!
This is sooooo not right!

This is a prime example of the "paddle effect".

That's when someone (defense attorney in this case) takes a great big paddle and smacks it down on a big pile of poo.  The poo goes flying in all directions and onto other people.  The others are sooooo busy trying to clean the poo off themselves that the main person (Casey) is forgotten. 

IMO we'll see this paddle effect many times in the days leading up to the actual trial.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: January 26, 2009, 03:18:24 PM »

Sorry for the big quote stack but the reason all this was drug thru the mud again was because  LP said that the FBI already KNOWS who Caylees father is. That would imply that it must be somebody who has given DNA.
But, as we all know LP does throw a lot of info out and maybe he was wrong

I dont really care one way or the other about LP but I thought it was strange last night when he said he felt sure Caylee was in the river at Blanchard Park because of the cross on the tree.  He then commented on how no one has come forward to claim the cross yet.  Right, like someone is really going to drag themselves into this train wreck all because they put a cross on a tree in the park for whatever reason.    

So I agree - LP did say the FBI knows who the dad is so I guess we will have to wait and see.

Leroy, I believe LP was talking about the carving on the tree and that no one had claimed responsibility for it.  JMO

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1529 on: January 26, 2009, 03:18:27 PM »

While we're on pics and gorgeous, did you notice Flossy has a new admirer? MOO!!   

She's SUCH a flirt!!!
I am still a bit traumatized by the utter dance.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: January 26, 2009, 03:18:44 PM »

Sorry for the OT....

Darn it!  I missed it!!  Klaas has the quickest set of monkey fingers known to man!

She's very pretty.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1531 on: January 26, 2009, 03:19:03 PM »

O/T - that photo is not me, it never was me, not even 20 years ago.  The only resemblance to me was the blonde hair.   

She's SUCH a flirt!!!

No, it wasn't me it was a playboy bunny!

I knew you were a hottie, Klaas!

CBB, why do you keep trying to set me up with all of those "nice guys"?  You know I like the bad boys!  This one keeps asking me to be his "Lady Friend".  I said, "who are you calling a lady??"  If he weren't behind me, I'd quit lifting up my top!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1532 on: January 26, 2009, 03:19:37 PM »

SS, are you okay??  You haven't posted since you saw the picture of "Klaas".....  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: January 26, 2009, 03:19:43 PM »

Sorry for the OT....

I saved it 

Sea Searcher ... I am tippy toeing over to the EP Thread.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: January 26, 2009, 03:19:58 PM »

I would love to know what Casey's response was to Georges attempt at suicide.  Do you think she cared that another life was about to end because of her?  I dont!  I think the only thing she thought was "Damn Dad steeling my spot light!".
Baez has not commented on this either, not that he would, he is very busy now that he is the first Hispanic to ever have a national case and all. 

H*LL no, she is the classic sociopath and only cares for herself.........LMAO about Bozo

I find it interesting that Baez had not taken the opportunity to get before a camera and make a comment.  Oh...I remember....he told us that he had to stay "focused" in saving a young lady's life.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1535 on: January 26, 2009, 03:20:18 PM »

Sorry for the OT....

I saved it 
Why does this not shock me??   

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1536 on: January 26, 2009, 03:20:22 PM »

She's SUCH a flirt!!!
I am still a bit traumatized by the utter dance.

Don't worry, you'll be used to it VERY SOON.  I was trying to slowly break you in to the idea of post breastfeeding "udders", lol!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: January 26, 2009, 03:20:28 PM »

Sea Searcher may not recover from that photo. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: January 26, 2009, 03:20:40 PM »

I bet Ricardo is cursing the day he ever met this witch! 
OMG, Baez is gonna try and pin this on Ricardo now???
How many more?   Before this is over will every single person who knew the moster be accused?  Deflect, deflect, deflect!!!
Will every single person that offered the Anthonys help or kindness also be accused???

I guess Jose's "Casey is Innocent "line isn't getting many tips!
This is sooooo not right!
well if baez goes behind Ricardo....what about his theory that nany had caylee...and casey can not talk because she is scared of the kidnapers (ricardo?)....so it means that casey slept with the kidnapers of cayleee

Good one   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: January 26, 2009, 03:21:29 PM »

I think Sea Searcher is lusting in his heart.  If former President Jimmy Carter can lust in his heart ... then so can Sea Searcher.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.