June 16, 2024, 04:57:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355107 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: January 26, 2009, 07:02:30 PM »

Thanks for posting the article, pink angel. If George consumed eight bottles of beer, plus a 14 day dose of high blood pressure and sleeping meds, I'd say he was serious.

The blood pressure meds would have done it.

I agree CBB and in the police report Cindy did say he had at least two weeks of pills....we knew one was for blood pressure and assumed the other was sleeping pills.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1841 on: January 26, 2009, 07:02:42 PM »

The effects of the meds depend on when he took them, what milligram the pills were and what the medications themselves were.

The Blood Pressure meds were the most dangerous in all liklihood. You can kill yourself faster and with more surety swallowing aspirin than a lot of sleeping meds.

If he took them just before LE got there, he probably could have walked to the car.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: January 26, 2009, 07:03:26 PM »

I am glad George is not going home to Nurse Ratchett anytime soon.  I think the longer he stays away from her the better the chances are that he will finally tell the truth and set himself free.

Yep.  Totally agree with you Leroy!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1843 on: January 26, 2009, 07:05:09 PM »

I am glad George is not going home to Nurse Ratchett anytime soon.  I think the longer he stays away from her the better the chances are that he will finally tell the truth and set himself free.

ITA!! He needs to talk, not be dictated to.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: January 26, 2009, 07:05:43 PM »

ITA, too. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1845 on: January 26, 2009, 07:06:39 PM »

A tribute doll called the Inspirational Caylee Sunshine Doll is now available for purchase for $29.99 and is modeled after the slain toddler, Caylee Anthony.

Jaime Salcedo, president of Showbiz Promotions, the company selling the doll said he wants the doll to be a "tribute" by bringing respect and honor to Caylee's life.

The doll is 18 inches tall, has blonde hair, and is wearing jeans and a T-shirt displaying a sun and the words "CAYLEE SUNSHINE."  When the doll's belly button is pushed, it sings the song, "You Are My Sunshine."  This is the song Caylee is seen singing in a video released by the family earlier in the investigation....

Sick...

I wasn't going to give this one bit of thought tonight. Now I am peed off. I hope to the good Lord up above the Anthony's have nothing to do with this doll. I AM SICK NOW. JSM 

This is the height of vulgarity. Having said that, I thought the Anthonys had cornered the market on vulgarity.  Guess not.  How's Mr. Joe tonight?  Having pizza?
Vulgarity isn't even the word I use to describe this baby. Cuss words were flowing as I read it! Joe's fine, sleeping. Thanks for asking. No pizza tonight. I am saving pizza for when something really good happens. When they haull all the Anthonys into the jail house, I promise I will send pizza to the OCSD! That's a promise!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1846 on: January 26, 2009, 07:07:16 PM »

The effects of the meds depend on when he took them, what milligram the pills were and what the medications themselves were.

The Blood Pressure meds were the most dangerous in all liklihood. You can kill yourself faster and with more surety swallowing aspirin than a lot of sleeping meds.

If he took them just before LE got there, he probably could have walked to the car.

ITA~I took them once for a heart condition, a half of the smallest dose and I didn't wake up for 16 hours......I flushed them asap as I wanted to forget that whole episode.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: January 26, 2009, 07:09:10 PM »

Me too Leroy. Can you imagine living with her? I drink 3 beers and am down for the count. If I had Cindy in my house I would have a 3 case a night habit!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: January 26, 2009, 07:12:17 PM »

Me too Leroy. Can you imagine living with her? I drink 3 beers and am down for the count. If I had Cindy in my house I would have a 3 case a night habit!

Oh I know....I had a husband once and got that dang habit       

P.S. we are divorced now so I'm back to my 6 pack!!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: January 26, 2009, 07:12:49 PM »

Googled Jaime Salcedo / Showbiz Promotions

He apparently has a lot of unhappy customers.  He also put out a dog toy that was poorly made.

Here's a snip from just one of the sites I found:

Apparently I was not the only one who had a problem with the Michael Vick Dog Chew Toy and Showbiz Promotions. The website www.ripoffreport.com lists almost 60 separate complaints against Showbiz Promotions and President Jamie Salcedo. The Better Business Bureau lists over 175 separate incidents against Showbiz Promotions. (Here is the link for the Better Business Bureau's report on Showbiz Promotions.) Complaints against Showbiz Promotions range from failure to deliver the chew toy, the quality of the Michael Vick Dog Chew Toy, the unresponsive "customer service" and more.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/638097/the_truth_behind_the_michael_vick_dog.html

So basically he's scum and we would expect something like this from him?
This is disgusting....but I have to admit my first thought was BJ being behind it
My first thought was KidFinders was behind it.  So far I cannot make the connection.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: January 26, 2009, 07:14:19 PM »

The case file cited below relates to a civil -- not a criminal -- investigation. The existence of an investigation does not constitute proof of any violation of law.

Case Number: L08-3-1011

Subject of investigation:
Showbiz Promotions, LLC

Subject's address:
4446-1A Hendricks Avenue, Suite 238 Jacksonville, Florida 32207

Subject's business:
Internet sales

Allegation or issue being investigated:
Consumers order and pay for merchandise from the websites, www.vickdogchewtoy.com, or www.wheresmyplea.com, but never receive the items.

AG unit handling case:
Economic Crimes Division in Jacksonville, Florida

http://myfloridalegal.com/lit_ec.nsf/investigations/5CE055BFA4721FF0852573D8006B29B9
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1851 on: January 26, 2009, 07:14:40 PM »

I think I'd head straight for the hard liquor if I had to live with nurse Ratchett

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: January 26, 2009, 07:15:42 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: January 26, 2009, 07:17:21 PM »

I had a husband once too! Got me a dog that loves me and only talks back occasionally! I really can't imagine how it would be to married to someone like Cindy. I know George is no prize, but good Lord does the woman ever shut up?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1854 on: January 26, 2009, 07:17:41 PM »

No Rose wrote:
I'm wondering now if George did this because something is going to be happening with Lee soon, and this was a distraction.

BabyBear wrote:
Hi, No Rose, Good morning.....

I believe that if a person is going to kill himself, he would not take with him a two weeks' supply of blood pressure medicine.  After all, he wouldn't need it, would he?  Also, although he might have had empty pill bottles with him, that doesn't mean he took the contents.  Daytona LE did not call for an ambulance to come to the motel to attend him, nor did he seem unsteady on his feet when he got in the police chief's unmarked car to be taken to Halifax Hospital.  I believe he was not taken to the ER for treatment of an overdose, but was admitted directly to the mental ward.  I think that he just needed to get away from Cindy and her paramour for a while (If that's what D. Casey is) and then he realized he was in big trouble
and he'd better come up with a good story if he ever wanted to go home again, so he started testing goofy messages.  And if he did make veiled references to Casey's friends in connection to Caylee's murder, he is worse than I thought, if possible.

Also, in his public temper tantrums, it seems to me he was acting.  Look at his "Shut up, shut up, shut up" episode.  He doesn't even look angry.  Just a poor imitation.  And his exaggerated facial tics and shoulder shrugging seem to me to be a put on.  Not his granddaughter's body in the car?  How many people are going around Orlando putting dead bodies in people's car trunks?  He's just following Cindy's script, IMO.  They lost me when Cindy yelled that people should get off their axxes and find her granddaughter.  These people have no gratitude for the many efforts people made to find Caylee and in fact, resented these efforts because if Caylee's body were found, Casey would be in really hot water, as she now is.

I don't believe a word any of them say and I believe that if George really wanted to kill himself, there'd be two funerals for Cindy to attend.

Cynical?  Yes.  Realistic? You bet.

I totally agree,this could have been written by me for sure.
I do have some sympathy for Cindy and George but not enough to not want to see Caylee,the one and only victim,get some justice from the short time she walked this beautiful earth.What would be really just and humane is if her dang family felt the same!

I think the reason that there are so many followers of this murder on the internet and TV--George and Cindy have not shown any interest in justice for Caylee yet millions of us, total strangers, have.  Also, I get very annoyed with their arrogance.  They have nothing whatsoever to be arrogant about.  "Get off your axxes and find my granddaughter," indeed.  All the while suspecting if not knowing, that she was dead at the hands of their daughter.  Now their lawyer is going to "Get right on it tomorrow," meaning the funeral and meaning today.  Why didn't they instruct him to do this weeks ago?  Personally, I don't think he can "Get right on it" because at the last court hearing Baez was practically gloating that he was in control with the remains.  But being unable to have an actual funeral does not prevent their having a memorial service.  IMO they are trying to figure out how they can charge admission and Cindy is making her list of those not to be admitted. They are disgusting people and I don't feel one smidgen of sympathy for them.
ITA BabyBear
I do have some sympathy for them but that is only because IF I happen to forget how they obstructed justice for sweet Caylee and I'm feeling for them as human's.....but it's rare.Seriously,I don't hate them but I sure would like to see Cindy,George and Lee do some time for what I think they did.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: January 26, 2009, 07:19:36 PM »

ITA BabyBear
I do have some sympathy for them but that is only because IF I happen to forget how they obstructed justice for sweet Caylee and I'm feeling for them as human's.....but it's rare.Seriously,I don't hate them but I sure would like to see Cindy,George and Lee do some time for what I think they did.

Karma - Most days, that is my feeling too.

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: January 26, 2009, 07:20:10 PM »

I see the news report mentioned the A's are having financial problems. $300.00 a night motel bills and 100.00 meals will do that to people not working .
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: January 26, 2009, 07:20:44 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: January 26, 2009, 07:21:04 PM »

Just thinkin'...

We now know that Caylee was in a laundry hamper bag inside a plastic trash bag.

It almost sounds like Caylee was killed in the house and the laundry hamper bag used to haul her to the trunk of the car.

After a couple of days a stain appears on the floorboard of the trunk and there's an odor and Casey decides she must "do something".

Do you think...that's when Casey backed the car into the Anthony garage in order to lift out the laundry hamper bag and place it into a plastic trash bag?  Does anyone remember the date that Casey backed her car into the garage?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: January 26, 2009, 07:21:21 PM »

I see the news report mentioned the A's are having financial problems. $300.00 a night motel bills and 100.00 meals will do that to people not working .

Yeppers!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.