June 16, 2024, 06:45:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355182 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1900 on: January 26, 2009, 07:51:07 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys....The showbiz place just got a really nice email from me about their low- life -scumbag- sorry- no good, slimy-disgusting azzes. So, any more Monkeys want to send one too??

I am on board...
Heeheehee You go joisey girl!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1901 on: January 26, 2009, 07:51:26 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys....The showbiz place just got a really nice email from me about their low- life -scumbag- sorry- no good, slimy-disgusting azzes. So, any more Monkeys want to send one too??

I am on board...

The email addy is listed on their website under contact us.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1902 on: January 26, 2009, 07:51:59 PM »

But not as handy as you, Nut!!

Klaas, Muffy? Don't you want to post the warning too???

Sorry Nut!  My fault!

noooooooo problemooo lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1903 on: January 26, 2009, 07:52:14 PM »

I am on board...

The email addy is listed on their website under contact us.

Way to go darla!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1904 on: January 26, 2009, 07:52:43 PM »

According to the article, his wife Cindy has visited at least once, what a wonderful, loving wife.

She was probably told to stayaway after his blood pressure went off the charts!

Maybe the doctors would not let family members visit George for a while, or maybe have limited the visits

Or, maybe George didn't want to see family. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: January 26, 2009, 07:54:37 PM »

Am trying to catch up, please point me to what this showbiz place did.  Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: January 26, 2009, 07:55:11 PM »

According to the article, his wife Cindy has visited at least once, what a wonderful, loving wife.

Maybe the doctors would not let family members visit George for a while, or maybe have limited the visits

Yes, you're right and the doctors wouldn't let anyone in that George did not want to see.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: January 26, 2009, 07:55:37 PM »

oh you are gonna be sorry...

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1908 on: January 26, 2009, 07:55:44 PM »

They have made a Caylee Sunshine doll to sell for $29.99

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1909 on: January 26, 2009, 07:57:03 PM »

okay... caught up... sorta... okay.. i skipped the early mornng (late nite ) posts for the most part...but here i AM..

no george..
lee uncooperative
cindy visited geo ONCE

anything else important i might have missed in my haste?

hey... i couldnt help it! we got the bulb for my 62 inch tv back and i HAD to watch it for awhile... that 20 inch one in the living room was KILLER on my eyes for a week....

You missed a Caylee doll and JB is off the hook from the Fla. bar.

I think that's about it! Hi heykim!! 

ooooooooops.... yep i DID see those things...
dont even want to waste my BREATH on what i would say about the doll....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
as for the off the hook from the bar... i am not surprised.. my daughter1 had HUGE problems with a wierded out freakazoid lunatic WASTE of a humanbeing    inept  lawyer  once in her child custody case... and the bar simply TOTALLY DISREGARDED every EVERY EVERY thing wrong this wench didnt do.. or did do... and gave her EXTRA TIME even when she had TIME LIMITS on answering things...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

anywho.. i have no USE for the bar..

although... wasnt there more than ONE thing the bar was investigatin him for?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: January 26, 2009, 07:57:44 PM »

oh you are gonna be sorry...

Oh for some reason I just knew ya was going to say that!   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: January 26, 2009, 07:58:10 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted.....

Lee Anthony's Attorney Says Client May Be Charged
Attorney: Lee Anthony Could Face Obstruction Of Justice Charges

POSTED: 12:14 pm EST January 26, 2009
UPDATED: 7:21 pm EST January 26, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Lee Anthony's Attorney Says Client May Be Charged] [DELICIOUS: Lee Anthony's Attorney Says Client May Be Charged] [DIGG: Lee Anthony's Attorney Says Client May Be Charged] [FACEBOOK: Lee Anthony's Attorney Says Client May Be Charged] [REDDIT: Lee Anthony's Attorney Says Client May Be Charged] [RSS] [PRINT: Lee Anthony's Attorney Says Client May Be Charged] [EMAIL: Lee Anthony's Attorney Says Client May Be Charged]
Lee Anthony’s attorney is speculating that his client may be charged in connection with his actions while his niece, Caylee Anthony, was missing.

Casey Anthony, Lee Anthony’s sister, is charged with Caylee’s murder. Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. Her remains were found near the Anthony family home in December.

His attorney, Tom Luka, said the fact that Lee Anthony has not received a subpoena to testify could signal that the state may be looking to file charges against him. If he was subpoenaed, anything he said at a hearing could not be used against him in subsequent criminal charges.

"There were a number of instances where he was acting on behalf of his sister, or on behalf of law enforcement, that now could be seen as something less than benign or could be seen as hindering the investigation instead of assisting it," Luka said.

Luka said he fears his client may be charged with obstruction of justice or evidence tampering.

Lee Anthony has also been under other family related stresses, his attorney said.

"He’s struggling with the grief of the death of his niece, he is struggling with the fact that his sister, who he is very close to, is in jail and facing life in prison," Luka said. "He is facing the fact that the economic situation in his house is not the best."

Lee Anthony has been working 18-hour days arranging parking areas for the Super Bowl. He also moved home to save money on rent.

Meanwhile, a new witness list has been filed by the prosecution in the case against Casey Anthony.

The state filed the witness list Monday morning. It included the names of more than 140 potential witnesses, including Zenaida Gonzalez and several members of Anthony’s extended family.

Also on Monday, Anthony’s defense attorney, Jose Baez, filed new court documents Monday morning. The documents asked for unspecified sanctions against the state for failing to furnish the defense team with evidence from two experts in the case.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1912 on: January 26, 2009, 07:58:29 PM »

Hi Blue Moon!! Good To See You!! Page 88 of this thread will show you! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: January 26, 2009, 07:58:44 PM »

http://www.justiceforcaylee.com/pages/dailyupdates.php

Uh-oh...if to be believed, seems Cindy's on the war path and trying to find out "who" is telling about things going on inside her house...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: January 26, 2009, 07:58:52 PM »

They have made a Caylee Sunshine doll to sell for $29.99

I knew I didn't want to know that.  Sick, Sick, Sick.  God bless that little girl.  She deserves so much more and look what she gets.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: January 26, 2009, 07:59:43 PM »

Hi CBB on my way to read up on it.  See ya later....

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1916 on: January 26, 2009, 08:00:23 PM »

Yes, you're right and the doctors wouldn't let anyone in that George did not want to see.

and ... there is always that CIRCUS that follows them wherever and whenever they go in public..
i am sure the lawyer probably thought going might be not a good idea..
also...she wouldnt have any FIRST HAND knowledge of ANYTHING george might SAY to her ...in this state....

who knows... i cant figure out why they dont visit their MOTHER OF THE YEAR daughter in jail, who they BELIEVE is INNOCENT...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1917 on: January 26, 2009, 08:01:10 PM »

Thanks for posting the article.....the bolded part above reinforces my belief that he was indeed serious in his suicide attempt.....another of casey's victims....perhaps she will be responsible for killing the whole family....she has certainly destroyed their lives

I dont think even if one of the A's commits suicide that it is Casey's fault necessarily.  Every one is an individual and makes their own decisions.
I certainly agree with that.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1918 on: January 26, 2009, 08:02:18 PM »

Ok, so I know about GA not getting out
All Ants not cooperating
Caylee doll
Dom and Cindy doing the horizontal tango
Cindy filing for separation
What's this about JB off the hook?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1919 on: January 26, 2009, 08:03:12 PM »

Hi CBB on my way to read up on it.  See ya later....

You won't be gone long. It's hard to stomach!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.