March 29, 2024, 04:34:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 190768 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #980 on: February 01, 2009, 03:01:11 PM »

I was going to cheat....like Robots used to do.
I went to the new thread and waited, but nothing happened.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #981 on: February 01, 2009, 03:01:27 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #982 on: February 01, 2009, 03:02:00 PM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: February 01, 2009, 03:02:02 PM »

Im sitting here crying my eyes out..I know that the family must be sooo hurting for all the fighting and bickering...Poor Natalee up in heaven looking down at us...Please lets all try and get along and stick to getting JUSTICE for NATALEE and her family...Ids was at the travel show on her feet all day along with 9 others being Natalees voice...handing out brocheres and prayer cards telling Natalee story...I dont want to get in the middle of who is right and who is wrong, cause I know we all love Natalee...but please lets all just try and get along for the sake of the family..I admire everyone who is still fighting to get answers no matter how its done....Alot has happened in almost 4 years...but we are all still here trying to help..I just love you all and want answers as I know you all do to...anyway, the BOYCOTT TRAVEL SHOW was a HUGE success and pictures will be forth coming....got to run but PEACE to you all....

Vickie, thanks for all you do.

Nimrod

1. Actually, I believe the Freebirds contacted Kyle first and it was about the time the search was over.
2. The last thing I heard was that Beth didn't want the Freebirds to release any negative comments about the Persistence.
3. Actually Kyle said he "thought" they were human remains. Afterall, he only had the same photos that we all were looking at, so it was Kyle's opinion only.
4. We have never heard Tim Miller's side of when and why he left the Persistence. I received a very nice thank you letter from Tim for my donation to the Persistence's search for Natalee a couple of weeks after Tim "abruptly" left.
5. I think Kermit's words are all out of context. It reminds me of the same liberal tactics that were used to remove a republican president from office.  lol

KEEPTHEFAITH

KTF, just so you know, I am not a member of cng and it is not my intent to be a drive by. Everything I stated above was just my own personal opinion and I still stick to it.

JEN

Hello Monekys,

Thank you Klaas for approving my membership.

I am the former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator.

To answer ldstlou - NO, I am not disgruntled.  No, I am no longer a member at that forum.  I resigned today.

That is an outstanding group of people, with hearts of gold.  I admire and respect each and every one of them.

It was merely time for me to move on.  I felt that we had achieved all we could there over the past 2 1/2 years, and all of the Freebirds - former and current - will always be in my heart.

Kermit did the right thing by making this information public at Beth Holloway's request (albeit 2 months after she asked us to do so thanks to the need to avoid litigation).

I just simply couldn't stand by any longer and watch the continued confusion perpetrated by two particular posters here.  Whether it's been unintentional or deliberate - it really needs to stop now.

Wingnut made an excellent point - and I feel it's one that's been largely overlooked - pressure needs to be applied to get the answers as to what happened to the human remains Aruba recovered from that fishing cage.

Monkeys - you all are stellar at banding together and getting action.

The FBI can only do so much - with their limited jurisdiction.  They can speak to and subpoena from the members of the Persistence their statements and video to ascertain what was found.

Then it becomes an international issue.  Our State Department is where the encouragement is needed - to put pressure on the Hague to get to the bottom of this.

But something must be done.  Natalee's family has been through enough, and that they (and Natalee) were treated so shabbily by the one resource they felt they could trust is utterly heart wrenching.

Thank you Monkeys for allowing me to be here - let's help Natalee's family get some justice!

I don't understand. Are you trying to make a point? Are you saying there is no room for another opinion here?

Either Beth gave the OK to release the information or she didn't.All i can do is trust what i've been told.I believe she was fully aware.Do you?Yes or No.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #984 on: February 01, 2009, 03:02:19 PM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: February 01, 2009, 03:02:26 PM »

Im sitting here crying my eyes out..I know that the family must be sooo hurting for all the fighting and bickering...Poor Natalee up in heaven looking down at us...Please lets all try and get along and stick to getting JUSTICE for NATALEE and her family...Ids was at the travel show on her feet all day along with 9 others being Natalees voice...handing out brocheres and prayer cards telling Natalee story...I dont want to get in the middle of who is right and who is wrong, cause I know we all love Natalee...but please lets all just try and get along for the sake of the family..I admire everyone who is still fighting to get answers no matter how its done....Alot has happened in almost 4 years...but we are all still here trying to help..I just love you all and want answers as I know you all do to...anyway, the BOYCOTT TRAVEL SHOW was a HUGE success and pictures will be forth coming....got to run but PEACE to you all....

Vickie, thanks for all you do.

Nimrod

1. Actually, I believe the Freebirds contacted Kyle first and it was about the time the search was over.
2. The last thing I heard was that Beth didn't want the Freebirds to release any negative comments about the Persistence.
3. Actually Kyle said he "thought" they were human remains. Afterall, he only had the same photos that we all were looking at, so it was Kyle's opinion only.
4. We have never heard Tim Miller's side of when and why he left the Persistence. I received a very nice thank you letter from Tim for my donation to the Persistence's search for Natalee a couple of weeks after Tim "abruptly" left.
5. I think Kermit's words are all out of context. It reminds me of the same liberal tactics that were used to remove a republican president from office.  lol

KEEPTHEFAITH

KTF, just so you know, I am not a member of cng and it is not my intent to be a drive by. Everything I stated above was just my own personal opinion and I still stick to it.

JEN

Hello Monekys,

Thank you Klaas for approving my membership.

I am the former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator.

To answer ldstlou - NO, I am not disgruntled.  No, I am no longer a member at that forum.  I resigned today.

That is an outstanding group of people, with hearts of gold.  I admire and respect each and every one of them.

It was merely time for me to move on.  I felt that we had achieved all we could there over the past 2 1/2 years, and all of the Freebirds - former and current - will always be in my heart.

Kermit did the right thing by making this information public at Beth Holloway's request (albeit 2 months after she asked us to do so thanks to the need to avoid litigation).

I just simply couldn't stand by any longer and watch the continued confusion perpetrated by two particular posters here.  Whether it's been unintentional or deliberate - it really needs to stop now.

Wingnut made an excellent point - and I feel it's one that's been largely overlooked - pressure needs to be applied to get the answers as to what happened to the human remains Aruba recovered from that fishing cage.

Monkeys - you all are stellar at banding together and getting action.

The FBI can only do so much - with their limited jurisdiction.  They can speak to and subpoena from the members of the Persistence their statements and video to ascertain what was found.

Then it becomes an international issue.  Our State Department is where the encouragement is needed - to put pressure on the Hague to get to the bottom of this.

But something must be done.  Natalee's family has been through enough, and that they (and Natalee) were treated so shabbily by the one resource they felt they could trust is utterly heart wrenching.

Thank you Monkeys for allowing me to be here - let's help Natalee's family get some justice!

I don't understand. Are you trying to make a point? Are you saying there is no room for another opinion here?
Of course you can have your opinion -- that was just a little "rebuttle". (sorry to speak for KTF)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: February 01, 2009, 03:02:59 PM »

Please move to NCD# 798

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4466.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.