April 19, 2024, 03:45:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220142 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2009, 11:21:10 PM »

You Monkey's take it easy and don't all post at once...

Keepthefaith ... we are all waiting for an answer.  Are you a girl monkey or a boy monkey?

Janet

Who's we? I think you want to know more then anyone!Would it make a difference if i was a shehe,heshe,she,and or a He .If you really want to know Janet i will tell you as i'm an honest person!

No difference.

You are a Godsend to this forum nevertheless.

Back on Topic.  Kermit has entered the room.  He/she should get the discussion going.

Janet

Janet.Not to make Magnolia look good but i am a male Monkey.Pick your Jaw up!I'm a honest person so i would never lie to you!

Thanks Keepthefaith.  However ... as curious as I was ... I was going to let the issue drop. 

It is so weird ... it had never entered my mind that you were not a girl monkey.  However ... today when I referred to you as a "her" the majority of the forum spoke up.  They had always assumed you were a boy monkey.  Somethings I pick up on immediate and others ....

I can just imagine the whispers behind the scenes for the past couple of month with me constantly giving you all those hugs.

Well neighbour ... has the snow stopped in Seattle?  It has in the Valley.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2009, 11:21:29 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 -
« Reply #935 on: Today at 04:53:05 PM »
No she did not Kermit.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.920

Don't make me post the suckers!

Cuz I fear Ms lalasmom is not gonna like pooping her pants.

I would sorta like to see that.
Right while she was writing in her book and all.

AND you know I'm just sitting here waiting.....
for the next onslaught of incorrect information.
fingers tapping on the desk......
emails ready.....
I just think we better all stand clear when the poop flies.

I gotta go.

BUT trust me....

I'm ready.
Don't anyone laugh now
after the explosion of poop.

Be kind.
Offer some delicate spray
And perhaps depends.

Cuz trust me on this.
I've got the goods!
LOL
AND it wasn't no SET UP to find out who her informant was. tards.

I have my gas mask and Lysol ready. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2009, 11:22:39 PM »

Are you OK Janet?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2009, 11:23:51 PM »

Are you OK Janet?

What about our 23 guests? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2009, 11:23:53 PM »

Thank you KeeptheFaith.   I don't get to look good often.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2009, 11:24:49 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 -
« Reply #935 on: Today at 04:53:05 PM »
No she did not Kermit.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.920

Don't make me post the suckers!

Cuz I fear Ms lalasmom is not gonna like pooping her pants.

I would sorta like to see that.
Right while she was writing in her book and all.

AND you know I'm just sitting here waiting.....
for the next onslaught of incorrect information.
fingers tapping on the desk......
emails ready.....
I just think we better all stand clear when the poop flies.

I gotta go.

BUT trust me....

I'm ready.
Don't anyone laugh now
after the explosion of poop.

Be kind.
Offer some delicate spray
And perhaps depends.

Cuz trust me on this.
I've got the goods!
LOL
AND it wasn't no SET UP to find out who her informant was. tards.

I have my gas mask and Lysol ready. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2009, 11:25:30 PM »

Keepthefaith ... we are all waiting for an answer.  Are you a girl monkey or a boy monkey?

Janet

Who's we? I think you want to know more then anyone!Would it make a difference if i was a shehe,heshe,she,and or a He .If you really want to know Janet i will tell you as i'm an honest person!

No difference.

Back on Topic.  Kermit has entered the room.  He/she should get the discussion going.

Janet

Janet.Not to make Magnolia look good but i am a male Monkey.Pick your Jaw up!I'm a honest person so i would never lie to you!

texasmom!!!

I was not alone!!  You thought Keepthefaith was a girl Monkey too!!

Janet

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2009, 11:26:53 PM »

I have attached the most recent filing in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  There was supposed to be a hearing yesterday.  There is no future hearings schedule and no documents posted pertaining to a hearing yesterday, only this document from 1/20/09.
It appears that the Kalpoes won this round. The judge ruled against the defendents motion to dismiss due to them being "Newsworthy."  This could go to actual trial. (I hope so!!)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2009, 11:28:23 PM »

Janet

No difference.

Janet

texasmom!!!

Janet

Janet, you are never alone!  I'm trying to remember if I gave any hugs.....  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2009, 11:28:31 PM »

I have attached the most recent filing in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  There was supposed to be a hearing yesterday.  There is no future hearings schedule and no documents posted pertaining to a hearing yesterday, only this document from 1/20/09.
It appears that the Kalpoes won this round. The judge ruled against the defendents motion to dismiss due to them being "Newsworthy."  This could go to actual trial. (I hope so!!)

Wreck ... why does this mean the the Kalpoes "won this round".

Thanks

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2009, 11:28:47 PM »

Janet

No difference.

Janet

Thanks Keepthefaith.  However ... as curious as I was ... I was going to let the issue drop. 

It is so weird ... it had never entered my mind that you were not a girl monkey.  However ... today when I referred to you as a "her" the majority of the forum spoke up.  They had always assumed you were a boy monkey.  Somethings I pick up on immediate and others ....

I can just imagine the whispers behind the scenes for the past couple of month with me constantly giving you all those hugs.

Well neighbour ... has the snow stopped in Seattle?  It has in the Valley.

Janet

I guess no one really asked about my gender.So i never brought it up!Snow stopped this morning. .I'm able to be on the computer as the family owns are own businesses so that's why i'm here so often.JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,as well as STAY FOCUSED on THE PERSISTENCE!You are a Godsend Natalee,as well as the Monkey's!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2009, 11:30:04 PM »

Janet

No difference.

Janet

texasmom!!!

Janet

Thanks OK.

Boundaries should not be an issue in regard to hugs.  We all need them once in a while.

Janet.

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2009, 11:30:56 PM »

Thanks

Janet
Because the judge apparently ruled that the Dr. Phil could not have the case dismissed.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2009, 11:32:45 PM »

Wreck - Where do you see that?  I didn't read it that way but I could be wrong.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2009, 11:33:19 PM »

Thanks

Janet
Because the judge apparently ruled that the Dr. Phil could not have the case dismissed.

Thanks.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2009, 11:34:02 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Wreck - there was supposed to be a hearing YESTERDAY.  The document I posted was filed the 20th.  There is nothing posted about the 1/26 hearing and there is NO FUTURE date added.  Yet....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2009, 11:41:21 PM »

Janet

No difference.

Janet

texasmom!!!

Janet

Thanks OK.

Boundaries should not be an issue in regard to hugs.  We all need them once in a while.

Janet.

It's OK Ladies.All plutonic.I have a wonderful girlfriend,as well as our 9yr old daughter.Yes.She is fully aware of my Monkey escapades and feels like she knows you all.I was on the phone with her letting her know i had to out myself this evening to Janet,as well as the rest of the Monkey's!Boy was she laughing. 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2009, 11:42:48 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Wreck - there was supposed to be a hearing YESTERDAY.  The document I posted was filed the 20th.  There is nothing posted about the 1/26 hearing and there is NO FUTURE date added.  Yet....
It looks to me the "Conclusion" spells it out. The judge looked at several "defamation" cases and ruled that the defendents could not use the fact that the plaintiffs were "newsworthy" on thier own and thus couldn't be "defamed". Yhis doesn't mean Dr. Phil is "guilty" -- only that he can't use that as an "excuse." (But, hey -- I'm no lawyer)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2009, 11:43:57 PM »

Thank you KeeptheFaith.   I don't get to look good often.

You alway look good to me Magnolia.

Just don't tell me that you are a boy Monkey.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2009, 11:45:53 PM »

Janet

No difference.

Janet

texasmom!!!

Janet

Thanks OK.

Janet.

It's OK Ladies.All plutonic.I have a wonderful girlfriend,as well as our 9yr old daughter.Yes.She is fully aware of my Monkey escapades and feels like she knows you all.I was on the phone with her letting her know i had to out myself this evening to Janet,as well as the rest of the Monkey's!Boy was she laughing. 

Keepthefaith ... just call me Mom.  That makes everything OK.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.