April 26, 2024, 05:30:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220295 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2009, 12:17:49 AM »

Kermit and Janet

Your statements about me are untrue.  You have made accusations to maliciously cause defamation of my character.  This will serve as notice to cease and desist from making false and libelous statements that cause personal injury to me.

SS

Guess it took the whole group, and three hours to come up with that one; while in route to Aruba?   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2009, 12:18:15 AM »

I have attached the most recent filing in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  There was supposed to be a hearing yesterday.  There is no future hearings schedule and no documents posted pertaining to a hearing yesterday, only this document from 1/20/09.

Wreck, I read that as signed by the attorneys for the Kalpoes and not a judge, right?

They are just asking the judge to make a ruling  in this manner but one has not yet been made, just their request for it.

Claiming the image, etc, can't be used as newsworthy and that it distorts the truth which has yet to be determined.

But is their lawyers asking for this ruling and not the actual ruling being made by the judge.

Anyone else read it differently?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2009, 12:18:27 AM »

Kermit and Janet

Your statements about me are untrue.  You have made accusations to maliciously cause defamation of my character.  This will serve as notice to cease and desist from making false and libelous statements that cause personal injury to me.

SS

SS ... I do not have a clue what you are talking about.  Please direct me to my posts that offended you personally.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2009, 12:19:21 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Stay away from Evil Island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2009, 12:20:24 AM »

SS ... hubby has the cards dealt and ... waiting on me at the kitchen table.

I will respond tomorrow.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2009, 12:21:29 AM »

Kermit and Janet

SS
How can you be "defamed" when your identity is an internet nickname???

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2009, 12:23:25 AM »

I have attached the most recent filing in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  There was supposed to be a hearing yesterday.  There is no future hearings schedule and no documents posted pertaining to a hearing yesterday, only this document from 1/20/09.

Wreck, I read that as signed by the attorneys for the Kalpoes and not a judge, right?

They are just asking the judge to make a ruling  in this manner but one has not yet been made, just their request for it.

Claiming the image, etc, can't be used as newsworthy and that it distorts the truth which has yet to be determined.

But is their lawyers asking for this ruling and not the actual ruling being made by the judge.

You are probably right! (I told you I ain't no lawyer!) 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2009, 12:23:52 AM »

That's how I read it Anna, the plaintiff's are asking the judge for a ruling, the ruling has not been made.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2009, 12:24:33 AM »

Well, I have been reading here for hours trying to catch up.  I cleaned up my computer  and I forgot it wiped out my password and I was logged on as a guest!  Took me forever to figure out why I couldn't post.......   

My excuse is my head is killing me.... PASS THE ADVIL SAN......PRETTY PLEASE

Anyway, a monkette can't be gone for long or she misses all the action.......dang.......

I know this is petty, but I truly can't help myself, how many posters belong to C&G or were former members at C&G........  Come on now, raise your hand......  Come on, give it up........

LMAO  no wonder there's been so much trouble in the cage!  Alas, woe is me, I was never invited.  Maybe I will get to be in the "look what was posted at SM" thread??

I STAND WITH THE FROG.  THANK YOU FREEBIRDS FOR BRINGING OVER ALL THE ENLIGHTENING IFORMATION.  IT CLEARED UP AND CONFIRMED SO MUCH FOR ME.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2009, 12:27:14 AM »

OMG, Klaas, Mods  DID YOU SEE THAT....... I HIT 400 POSTS!!!!!!!!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2009, 12:31:39 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2009, 12:36:12 AM »

OMG, Klaas, Mods  DID YOU SEE THAT....... I HIT 400 POSTS!!!!!!!!

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2009, 12:40:44 AM »

That's how I read it Anna, the plaintiff's are asking the judge for a ruling, the ruling has not been made.

I GOT A RULING FOR THEM!!! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2009, 12:40:53 AM »

Kermit and Janet

SS

SS, I think you have done far, far more to your own credibility than anyone else has.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2009, 12:42:23 AM »

Kermit and Janet

SS

SS, I think you have done far, far more to your own credibility than anyone else has.

I agree.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2009, 12:43:05 AM »

Goodnight Good Monkeys,  Keep Up The Good Fight.

5:00 am comes early

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2009, 12:45:09 AM »

Goodnight KYcat!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2009, 12:47:04 AM »

Kermit and Janet

SS

Guess it took the whole group, and three hours to come up with that one; while in route to Aruba?   

Is this a joke?You can not be serious.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2009, 12:51:52 AM »

Kermit and Janet

SS

Bwahahahahahahahaha!           

Did Kyle help write that?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: January 28, 2009, 12:54:04 AM »

Goodnight KYcat!  Good to see you!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.