April 25, 2024, 05:55:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220262 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #180 on: January 28, 2009, 01:44:12 AM »

On a serious note BillB.Did you catch the end of the last thread?
I did ktf...the trolls came by to deflect again. I'm getting used to it. (scrolling, scrolling, scrolling comes to mind...I just can't get it out of my head!...ELO...LOL), They really are continuing to show their true colors (no offense Kermit...I Stand with the Frog and the Freebirds...the only clan that backs up their posts).
I may have an opinion...what specifically do you want to discuss?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: January 28, 2009, 01:44:23 AM »

Hope all Monkey's in the ice storms in the south are OK.Just had some news on Kentucky BlueMoon.Trees falling on power lines and starting fires.Hope all is well!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #182 on: January 28, 2009, 01:45:59 AM »

I checked Bon Dia and Diario.Anything in the other papers TM.I always forget what it's called.

Awe Mainta had a front pager about Valero possibly closing; didn't see anymore about it inside but I was fast scanning!

1/28/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=240:valero-lo-por-cera-refinera-na-aruba&catid=11:local&Itemid=56

Papiamentu translation:

valero will can close refinera at aruba
tuesday, 27 january 2009 20:54 valero energy corp will can close permanentemente the refinerianan cu they does not more y cu they not can sell, according declaracionnan yesterday of chairman y chief executive, bill klesse. “si do you not kierman y do you not can bendenan, i am supone cu the respuesta will is si”, klesse owing to contesta on the question if the refinerianan not deseabel will can wordo close permanentemente, cu owing to wordo haci by of one analista. esey kiermen cu the refinerianan at aruba y memphis (merca) if not arrive at one acuerdo rapidamente for they throw, will can close they door, lagando one cantidad big of aruban without work come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: January 28, 2009, 01:47:45 AM »

PLEASE TRY AND STAY ON TOPIC 

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Goodnight Klaas!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: January 28, 2009, 01:48:21 AM »

I did ktf...the trolls came by to deflect again. I'm getting used to it. (scrolling, scrolling, scrolling comes to mind...I just can't get it out of my head!...ELO...LOL), They really are continuing to show their true colors (no offense Kermit...I Stand with the Frog and the Freebirds...the only clan that backs up their posts).

Didn't know if you had a chance to read it due to the thread change.Although i'm sure i'll never be able to understand.What do these posters hope to accomplish?Really.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: January 28, 2009, 01:51:58 AM »

I checked Bon Dia and Diario.Anything in the other papers TM.I always forget what it's called.

Awe Mainta had a front pager about Valero possibly closing; didn't see anymore about it inside but I was fast scanning!

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=240:valero-lo-por-cera-refinera-na-aruba&catid=11:local&Itemid=56

Papiamentu translation:

tuesday, 27 january 2009 20:54 valero energy corp will can close permanentemente the refinerianan cu they does not more y cu they not can sell, according declaracionnan yesterday of chairman y chief executive, bill klesse. “si do you not kierman y do you not can bendenan, i am supone cu the respuesta will is si”, klesse owing to contesta on the question if the refinerianan not deseabel will can wordo close permanentemente, cu owing to wordo haci by of one analista. esey kiermen cu the refinerianan at aruba y memphis (merca) if not arrive at one acuerdo rapidamente for they throw, will can close they door, lagando one cantidad big of aruban without work come across

Why would Valero close that refinery?Isn't that a fairly strategic location?Is someone buying it?What will they put there in it's place?Just thinking out loud!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: January 28, 2009, 01:52:20 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

Oh, wow, this would be major doom for Aruba.  On top of the tourist situation, major, major doom.  All Valero has to do is let the refinery sit idle and they just may with the economy as it is.

Big time major doom for Aruba should this happen.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: January 28, 2009, 01:55:25 AM »

KTF, price of oil and gasoline is down.  Might be more economical to operate closer to home.  Many are just cutting back because of less demand.

I tought it was a done deal that Brazil was buying it but Aruba has made premature claims about the future of the refinery many times.

It's about their only other source of income after tourism.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2009, 02:00:13 AM »

Didn't know if you had a chance to read it due to the thread change.Although i'm sure i'll never be able to understand.What do these posters hope to accomplish?Really.

Just to disrupt and/or silence the discussion about the trap and failure to handle the contents in a responsible manner???

I don't think there is any excuse for misquoting a member of Natalee's family for any reason.  Set up or not, that is just plain wrong.

No one is required to post here.  We all post as guests of the owner of the site.  That would be Red.  But some just keep on and on and on trying to stir up something.  It is obviously just a game of some sort to them and they think they are more important than justice. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: January 28, 2009, 02:00:27 AM »

KTF, price of oil and gasoline is down.  Might be more economical to operate closer to home.  Many are just cutting back because of less demand.

I tought it was a done deal that Brazil was buying it but Aruba has made premature claims about the future of the refinery many times.

It is a interesting dynamic.What will Aruba do?Time will tell and i think it will be interesting!gas prices can keep going down.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2009, 02:03:59 AM »

Good night monkeys..... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #191 on: January 28, 2009, 02:05:04 AM »

Nite Mere

Nite Monkeys

HUGS

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 28, 2009, 02:06:58 AM »

Goodnight Mere and OS!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: January 28, 2009, 02:07:15 AM »

Just to disrupt and/or silence the discussion about the trap and failure to handle the contents in a responsible manner???

I don't think there is any excuse for misquoting a member of Natalee's family for any reason.  Set up or not, that is just plain wrong.

No one is required to post here.  We all post as guests of the owner of the site.  That would be Red.  But some just keep on and on and on trying to stir up something.  It is obviously just a game of some sort to them and they think they are more important than justice. 

The goal is simple.JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: January 28, 2009, 02:07:45 AM »

Goodnight Mere!

Goodnight Os!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #195 on: January 28, 2009, 02:10:13 AM »

The confused SM posters (now turning towards trolls) are just trying to hang on to their egos but trying to convince us that they had reason to move over to the (not sustainable )way of thinking that somehow kyle/John s/louis s/caps..are truly behind supporting Justice for Natalee....IMHO..Monkeys are to smart to buy into that "way of thinking"...because, quite frankly...it does not add up in any stretch of the imagination. I honestly looked forward to most of their posts before the events of the persistence search...But with their every post since then, they appear hellbent to discredit Kermit and the Freebird posters...but don't have any documentation to back their position....truly sad...kyle, john s, loius s, caps have all been encouraged to posts their positions, but haven't...and why anyone would think that speaking on behalf of them would influence the monkeys to accept their positions without questions...
well...that is lame......

My only
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: January 28, 2009, 02:11:21 AM »

It is a interesting dynamic.What will Aruba do?Time will tell and i think it will be interesting!gas prices can keep going down.

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/valero-refinery-30591/index2.html

snip

I'm sure that the refinery is going to be sold before January of 2011, because then the tax holiday this refinery enjoys in Aruba expires. That gives Valero some 2.5 years to finalize the sale.

If anyone was curious WHY Valero wants to sell the refinery here is the answer...they don't want to put anymore money investing in upgrading the equipment...either way, imo, I am happy that the refinery will have a buyer and will not simply shut down.

snip

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=akkyr7QbxPrU&refer=news

Valero Plans to Sell Aruba Refinery in Second Quarter (Update2)

Email | Print | A A A

By Victor Epstein

March 26 (Bloomberg) -- Valero Energy Corp., the largest U.S. refiner, plans to sell its Aruba refinery in the second quarter to focus on improvements to plants that can process cheaper oil.

The list of plants Valero has identified for possible sale also includes those in Krotz Springs, Louisiana, Memphis, and Ardmore, Oklahoma. Bill Klesse, chief executive officer of the San Antonio-based company, said refineries fetched more money a year ago.

The company plans to bankroll improvements at its most complex plants by selling off its least desirable assets. Valero sold its 120-year-old refinery in Lima, Ohio, for $1.9 billion in July 2007.

``Aruba, I believe is going to happen,'' Klesse said today during a presentation to analysts and investors in New York. ``We have a transaction and we have a buyer and everything here fits very nicely.''

The Aruba buyer may be Rio De Janeiro-based Petroleo Brasileiro SA or Switzerland-based Petroplus Holdings AG, Roger Read, an analyst at Natixis Bleichroeder Inc. in New York, said in a telephone interview.

Refineries are selling for less this year than they did in 2007 because high oil prices have narrowed processing margins, making the business look less attractive, Read said. Financing is also more difficult because of the credit crunch, he said.

``The upper range potential for what you could sell a refinery for is less now than a year ago, but Valero's still going to sell every one of these refineries for more than they paid for them,'' said Read, who has a ``buy'' rating on Valero shares and doesn't own them.

No Investments

Klesse also said Valero has no plans to invest in the Krotz Springs and Memphis plants. Memphis needs a new fluid catalytic cracker because the unit must be shut for repairs every 18 months instead of the four-to-five-year timeframe Valero considers normal, he said. Crackers are a refinery's primary gasoline-processing unit.

Valero shares rose 86 cents, or 1.8 percent, to $48.96 in New York Stock Exchange composite trading. The shares have dropped 30 percent this year.

``The challenge to selling Aruba is that it needs a lot of additional investment,'' Read said. ``Whoever buys it is going to have to put a lot of money into it.''

To contact the reporter on this story: Victor Epstein in Houston at vepstein@bloomberg.net.

Last Updated: March 26, 2008 16:17 EDT

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: January 28, 2009, 02:13:56 AM »

Good night, Mere.

Think I will head for the monkey bunkey myself. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: January 28, 2009, 02:14:32 AM »

Goodnight Anna!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #199 on: January 28, 2009, 02:16:06 AM »

I just ran across this and thought WTF......This is Crazy! 

http://buywineguide.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-drink-in-aruba-at-bars-natalie.html

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.