April 26, 2024, 02:04:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220304 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #200 on: January 28, 2009, 02:17:58 AM »

Good Night Anna! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: January 28, 2009, 02:20:39 AM »

Didn't know if you had a chance to read it due to the thread change.Although i'm sure i'll never be able to understand.What do these posters hope to accomplish?Really.

Just to disrupt and/or silence the discussion about the trap and failure to handle the contents in a responsible manner???

I don't think there is any excuse for misquoting a member of Natalee's family for any reason.  Set up or not, that is just plain wrong.

No one is required to post here.  We all post as guests of the owner of the site.  That would be Red.  But some just keep on and on and on trying to stir up something.  It is obviously just a game of some sort to them and they think they are more important than justice. 

The goal is simple.JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.

Now that Monkey's understand i'm a Mr.Monkey with a 9yr old daughter.I must say.Dave and Beth are the epitome of Good Human beings.I can say unequivocally,i don't think i could handle myself in such a dignified manner regarding the MURDER and cover-up of my daughter.The Americans on the Persistence is just more salt in the wound.Natalee would be getting ready to go to Med school if she chose to!These POS on Aruba live their lives and walk FREE..The only solace i have is that they WILL meet their maker!

GOD BLESS DAVE AND BETH,THE MONKEY'S,AND ALL THOSE WHO KEEP NATALEE HOLLOWAY IN THEIR PRAYERS AND HEARTS.

TO ALL A GOODNIGHT.

KEEPTHEFAITH

God Bless

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #202 on: January 28, 2009, 02:23:50 AM »

I've got lots of catching up to do, but wanted to say HELLO to all, while you guys were still awake!!

Hi Monkeys!! 

Yes, it's all about Natalee........... 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: January 28, 2009, 02:24:51 AM »

On a serious note BillB.Did you catch the end of the last thread?
I did ktf...the trolls came by to deflect again. I'm getting used to it. (scrolling, scrolling, scrolling comes to mind...I just can't get it out of my head!...ELO...LOL), They really are continuing to show their true colors (no offense Kermit...I Stand with the Frog and the Freebirds...the only clan that backs up their posts).
I may have an opinion...what specifically do you want to discuss?

Didn't know if you had a chance to read it due to the thread change.Although i'm sure i'll never be able to understand.What do these posters hope to accomplish?Really.
The confused SM posters (now turning towards trolls) are just trying to hang on to their egos but trying to convince us that they had reason to move over to the (not sustainable )way of thinking that somehow kyle/John s/louis s/caps..are truly behind supporting Justice for Natalee....IMHO..Monkeys are to smart to buy into that "way of thinking"...because, quite frankly...it does not add up in any stretch of the imagination. I honestly looked forward to most of their posts before the events of the persistence search...But with their every post since then, they appear hellbent to discredit Kermit and the Freebird posters...but don't have any documentation to back their position....truly sad...kyle, john s, loius s, caps have all been encouraged to posts their positions, but haven't...and why anyone would think that speaking on behalf of them would influence the monkeys to accept their positions without questions...
well...that is lame......

My only

Thanx Billb.Till tomorrow!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: January 28, 2009, 02:26:11 AM »

KTF, price of oil and gasoline is down.  Might be more economical to operate closer to home.  Many are just cutting back because of less demand.

I tought it was a done deal that Brazil was buying it but Aruba has made premature claims about the future of the refinery many times.

It's about their only other source of income after tourism.

It is a interesting dynamic.What will Aruba do?Time will tell and i think it will be interesting!gas prices can keep going down.

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/valero-refinery-30591/index2.html

snip

I'm sure that the refinery is going to be sold before January of 2011, because then the tax holiday this refinery enjoys in Aruba expires. That gives Valero some 2.5 years to finalize the sale.

If anyone was curious WHY Valero wants to sell the refinery here is the answer...they don't want to put anymore money investing in upgrading the equipment...either way, imo, I am happy that the refinery will have a buyer and will not simply shut down.

snip

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=akkyr7QbxPrU&refer=news

Valero Plans to Sell Aruba Refinery in Second Quarter (Update2)

Email | Print | A A A

By Victor Epstein

March 26 (Bloomberg) -- Valero Energy Corp., the largest U.S. refiner, plans to sell its Aruba refinery in the second quarter to focus on improvements to plants that can process cheaper oil.

The list of plants Valero has identified for possible sale also includes those in Krotz Springs, Louisiana, Memphis, and Ardmore, Oklahoma. Bill Klesse, chief executive officer of the San Antonio-based company, said refineries fetched more money a year ago.

The company plans to bankroll improvements at its most complex plants by selling off its least desirable assets. Valero sold its 120-year-old refinery in Lima, Ohio, for $1.9 billion in July 2007.

``Aruba, I believe is going to happen,'' Klesse said today during a presentation to analysts and investors in New York. ``We have a transaction and we have a buyer and everything here fits very nicely.''

The Aruba buyer may be Rio De Janeiro-based Petroleo Brasileiro SA or Switzerland-based Petroplus Holdings AG, Roger Read, an analyst at Natixis Bleichroeder Inc. in New York, said in a telephone interview.

Refineries are selling for less this year than they did in 2007 because high oil prices have narrowed processing margins, making the business look less attractive, Read said. Financing is also more difficult because of the credit crunch, he said.

``The upper range potential for what you could sell a refinery for is less now than a year ago, but Valero's still going to sell every one of these refineries for more than they paid for them,'' said Read, who has a ``buy'' rating on Valero shares and doesn't own them.

No Investments

Klesse also said Valero has no plans to invest in the Krotz Springs and Memphis plants. Memphis needs a new fluid catalytic cracker because the unit must be shut for repairs every 18 months instead of the four-to-five-year timeframe Valero considers normal, he said. Crackers are a refinery's primary gasoline-processing unit.

Valero shares rose 86 cents, or 1.8 percent, to $48.96 in New York Stock Exchange composite trading. The shares have dropped 30 percent this year.

``The challenge to selling Aruba is that it needs a lot of additional investment,'' Read said. ``Whoever buys it is going to have to put a lot of money into it.''

To contact the reporter on this story: Victor Epstein in Houston at vepstein@bloomberg.net.

Last Updated: March 26, 2008 16:17 EDT

More interesting Stuff.Thanx TM.I will google all day long tomorrow.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: January 28, 2009, 02:27:14 AM »

Good Night MR KTF! I'm sorry I missed out on all the fun earlier but a Friend called from PA and kept Me on the phone for hours...She is snowed in and was having a bad case of the Winter Blues.....BTW I thought You were a Girl Monkey Too!   

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #206 on: January 28, 2009, 02:27:23 AM »

I just ran across this and thought WTF......This is Crazy! 

http://buywineguide.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-drink-in-aruba-at-bars-natalie.html

Yes Hotping, that's crazy and sick!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: January 28, 2009, 02:28:21 AM »

Goodnight KTF!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: January 28, 2009, 02:31:22 AM »

Good Night All!

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #209 on: January 28, 2009, 02:34:09 AM »

I just ran across this and thought WTF......This is Crazy! 

http://buywineguide.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-drink-in-aruba-at-bars-natalie.html

Hotping....
you are so right...this is crazy to all thinking adults...but common in aruba society...unfortunately...the good people are treated like sheep, and if the try to get engaged/informed/or question authority...they are struck down....third world mentality...in this case...ruled by corrupt dutch regime...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: January 28, 2009, 02:36:28 AM »

Good Night All!

Goodnight Hotping!   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #211 on: January 28, 2009, 02:39:08 AM »

good night texasmom, Cageman, Icehawk, Anna and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hang in there...There Will be Justice for Natalee!!!SM cage and all the monkeys coming up on almost 4 years seeking Justice...make me a true believer!!
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: January 28, 2009, 02:41:18 AM »

good night texasmom, Cageman, Icehawk, Anna and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hang in there...There Will be Justice for Natalee!!!SM cage and all the monkeys coming up on almost 4 years seeking Justice...make me a true believer!!

Goodnight Biib

Stay away from Evil Island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: January 28, 2009, 02:45:31 AM »

Goodnight billb!   

Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: January 28, 2009, 03:18:36 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Stay away from Evil Island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: January 28, 2009, 03:47:46 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: January 28, 2009, 03:50:47 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #217 on: January 28, 2009, 07:57:17 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!  KTF I KNEW YOU WERE A BOY MONKEY, JUST FOR THE RECORD, I HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION  LOL............  REALLY, I JUST THOUGHT YOU WERE BY THE WAY YOU POST.

ON MY WAY OUT THE DOOR, KY IS DECLARED AN EMERGENCY STATE....... IT SOUNDS LIKE SHOTGUNS GOING OFF IN THE WOODS BEHIND ME WITH THE TREE BRANCHES SNAPPING.  NOT AS BAD AS THE 1994 ICE STORM BUT STILL UNSETTLING.

PRAYING FOR ALL MONKEYS THAT ARE IN THE AFFECTED AREAS.  BIG DAY AHEAD OF ME AT WORK BUT I WILL CHECK IN LATER. 

STILL HERE FOR NATALEE.  WE WANT THE TRUTH AND JUSTICE.  BRING NATALEE HOME.

GOOD DAY TO ALL, STAY SAFE AND WARM!!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #218 on: January 28, 2009, 08:03:49 AM »

new pic

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #219 on: January 28, 2009, 08:11:10 AM »

Does she have undies on ?   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.