March 29, 2024, 06:39:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 219681 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: January 28, 2009, 11:31:15 AM »

Here is what looks to have been a direct tie between Jeannette Richardson and Jan vd Straten.

And note the date Jan was still a member of this committe - WELL after he was supposed to be off the island and in Bonaire.

This appears to be a supporting connection between those two and the MEP party......

Also another interesting last name seems to have popped up on this committee as well.....

http://www.arubachamber.com/ComisionBonBoluntad.htm

COMISION BON BOLUNTAD ta un initiativa di gremionan comercial y sindical - den cuadro di nan responsabilidad civico - pa duna aporte na e proceso electoral y e sistema democratico arubano. E comision tabata activo durante e eleccionnan pa miembro di Parlamento na aña 1994, 1997 y 2001. Na april 2005 e comision a worde re-activa en conexión cu proximo eleccion, oficialmente stipula pa dia 23 di september 2005. E comision ta consisti di siete miembro y ta traha a base voluntario. Na final lo tene un evaluacion di e campaña electoral 2005.

aim of the comision:

*for give one contribucion at one campaña electoral clean, transparente y of level halto;

*garantiza oportunidad equal for cada faction politico;

*evita actonan of violencia, destruccion or cu is stroba faction politico of
funciona.

tarea of the comision:

* stipula reglanan of conducta for her period of campaña;

* monitor the campaña electoral y colecta datos financiero of the campaña;

*close one econvenio voluntario cu the partidonan politico cu will participa at eleccion day 23 of september 2005;

*deal kehonan tocante the reglanan of conducta y the campaña electoral provided that general;

*sanciona violacionnan of the convenio voluntario by denuncia publico;

*publica one evaluacion of the proceso electoral y the relato financiero of campaña.

Members of Commission:

Dunador di trabao Ebby Arends – presidente di CBB
Lisette Malmberg – suplente

Sindicato: Jose Giron
Sixto Vrolijk – suplente

Enseñanza: Lydia Emerencia – vice presidente
Angelo Brete – suplente

Clero: Pader J. v/d Lee
Pader S. Tomasik – suplente

Cuerpo Policial: Jeannette Richardson
Jan v/d Straten – suplente

Secretario: Lorraine de Souza

Oh - and there's another last name in there that looks to be suspiciously similar to a last name Jossy recently let fly..................If I'm not mistaken. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: January 28, 2009, 11:32:48 AM »

Kermit and Janet

Your statements about me are untrue.  You have made accusations to maliciously cause defamation of my character.  This will serve as notice to cease and desist from making false and libelous statements that cause personal injury to me.

SS

SS ... I do not have a clue what you are talking about.  Please direct me to my posts that offended you personally.
Thank you.

Janet

SS ... my request as been ignored.  How am I suppose to defend myself against "your" accusation that I made making "false and libelous statements" against you.

I am on a mission to explore all the happenings encompassing ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... John Silvetti's partipation in the finale to the great Aruban coverup ... a coverup that may have resulted in a lost opportunity to bring Natalee Holloway home to her family ... home to rest on American soil.

Nevertheless ... I apologize if my words gave the impression that I was attacking you personally.  That was not my intention.  The topic encompassing ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... the deception of the Persistence undertaking is my focus.

Janet

Why the hell would you apologize? What kind of "personal injury" can one inflict on an internet nickname????????????????????????????

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: January 28, 2009, 11:41:53 AM »

is it a On topic day today ??

Let's make it about Natalee today.  Sounds good to me.

Blue Moon

The deception encompassing the deception of the Persistence undertaking is "all about Natalee".  If ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... Natalee Holloway's remains were placed in that cage/trap ... my heart breaks for her family.

Considering the domino effect of accountability dictates that justice for Natalee Holloway will never come out of an Aruban/Dutch courtrooom ... the deception of the Persistence undertaking ... accoring to Kyle Kingman's own words ... implies there will never be complete closure for her family.  However ... if it can be determined/exposed that Natalee Holloway's remains were placed in that cage/trap ... maybe a measure of closure would be afforded the family.

Sincerely, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: January 28, 2009, 11:44:39 AM »

Kermit and Janet

Your statements about me are untrue.  You have made accusations to maliciously cause defamation of my character.  This will serve as notice to cease and desist from making false and libelous statements that cause personal injury to me.

SS

SS ... I do not have a clue what you are talking about.  Please direct me to my posts that offended you personally.
Thank you.

Janet

SS ... my request as been ignored.  How am I suppose to defend myself against "your" accusation that I made making "false and libelous statements" against you.

I am on a mission to explore all the happenings encompassing ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... John Silvetti's partipation in the finale to the great Aruban coverup ... a coverup that may have resulted in a lost opportunity to bring Natalee Holloway home to her family ... home to rest on American soil.

Nevertheless ... I apologize if my words gave the impression that I was attacking you personally.  That was not my intention.  The topic encompassing ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... the deception of the Persistence undertaking is my focus.

Janet

Why the hell would you apologize? What kind of "personal injury" can one inflict on an internet nickname????????????????????????????

Good Mornnig Wreck.

The important words of my post was "IF".

Later, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: January 28, 2009, 11:48:12 AM »

Kermit and Janet

SS

Thank you.

Janet

Janet

Good Mornnig Wreck.

The important words of my post was "IF".

Later, Janet
So noted. My main intent was to emphasize my second point. (I'm not saying you did ANYTHING wrong)

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: January 28, 2009, 11:48:33 AM »

Kermit and Janet

SS

Thank you.

Janet

Janet

I agree, Wreck!
It hurt my heart to see Janet apologizing.
I think everybody here was fairly kind, considering all the
accusations that SS was hurling.
Are Monkeys just suppose to sit and take it without any
response?   I don't think so!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: January 28, 2009, 11:51:15 AM »

Here is what looks to have been a direct tie between Jeannette Richardson and Jan vd Straten.

And note the date Jan was still a member of this committe - WELL after he was supposed to be off the island and in Bonaire.

This appears to be a supporting connection between those two and the MEP party......

Also another interesting last name seems to have popped up on this committee as well.....

http://www.arubachamber.com/ComisionBonBoluntad.htm

COMISION BON BOLUNTAD ta un initiativa di gremionan comercial y sindical - den cuadro di nan responsabilidad civico - pa duna aporte na e proceso electoral y e sistema democratico arubano. E comision tabata activo durante e eleccionnan pa miembro di Parlamento na aña 1994, 1997 y 2001. Na april 2005 e comision a worde re-activa en conexión cu proximo eleccion, oficialmente stipula pa dia 23 di september 2005. E comision ta consisti di siete miembro y ta traha a base voluntario. Na final lo tene un evaluacion di e campaña electoral 2005.

aim of the comision:

*for give one contribucion at one campaña electoral clean, transparente y of level halto;

*garantiza oportunidad equal for cada faction politico;

*evita actonan of violencia, destruccion or cu is stroba faction politico of
funciona.

tarea of the comision:

* stipula reglanan of conducta for her period of campaña;

* monitor the campaña electoral y colecta datos financiero of the campaña;

*close one econvenio voluntario cu the partidonan politico cu will participa at eleccion day 23 of september 2005;

*deal kehonan tocante the reglanan of conducta y the campaña electoral provided that general;

*sanciona violacionnan of the convenio voluntario by denuncia publico;

*publica one evaluacion of the proceso electoral y the relato financiero of campaña.

Members of Commission:

Dunador di trabao Ebby Arends – presidente di CBB
Lisette Malmberg – suplente

Sindicato: Jose Giron
Sixto Vrolijk – suplente

Enseñanza: Lydia Emerencia – vice presidente
Angelo Brete – suplente

Clero: Pader J. v/d Lee
Pader S. Tomasik – suplente

Cuerpo Policial: Jeannette Richardson
Jan v/d Straten – suplente

Secretario: Lorraine de Souza

Oh - and there's another last name in there that looks to be suspiciously similar to a last name Jossy recently let fly..................If I'm not mistaken. 

Good Morning Monkey's!I'm starting to get the feeling Caps is friendly with many in ALE.Not just Clyde Burke.If this is true.How unfortunate!Headed to the store.Be back shortly!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: January 28, 2009, 11:51:35 AM »

is it a On topic day today ??

Let's make it about Natalee today.  Sounds good to me.

Blue Moon

The deception encompassing the deception of the Persistence undertaking is "all about Natalee".  If ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... Natalee Holloway's remains were placed in that cage/trap ... my heart breaks for her family.

Considering the domino effect of accountability dictates that justice for Natalee Holloway will never come out of an Aruban/Dutch courtrooom ... the deception of the Persistence undertaking ... accoring to Kyle Kingman's own words ... implies there will never be complete closure for her family.  However ... if it can be determined/exposed that Natalee Holloway's remains were placed in that cage/trap ... maybe a measure of closure would be afforded the family.

Sincerely, Janet

Oh Janet. Please don't take my statement wrong about making this about Natalee.  I meant we keep getting interrupted so much lately and offtrack when we do discuss Natalee and the Persistence with all this WA WA crap about I, I, You, WE and we just don't hear about Natalee, Beth or Dave from the CnG gang. 

I believe whole heartedly that something very very bad occured with that cage and the remains (whoever those remains belong to).

Shame on you for hurting someone's reputation.  Don't you know better than hurt an internet "Name" that way? 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: January 28, 2009, 11:52:43 AM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: January 28, 2009, 12:17:51 PM »

The connections in Aruba still continue to amaze me.  I didn't realize Dolphi Richardson's wife also worked for ALE. 

As for the Persistence, given the things posted by OE/Kyle, wouldn't it be a very simple matter to state that he was mistaken or that he stands by his posts?  End of problem?

I don't understand why some want this to be ignored.  We didn't start it, Kyle did with his accusations of what happened and who caused it.

And there still has been no arrests of anybody at all, at least not reported.

If people are just stating a theory, it should be expressed as such and not stated as a hard, concrete fact.

IMHOO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: January 28, 2009, 12:24:28 PM »

The connections in Aruba still continue to amaze me.  I didn't realize Dolphi Richardson's wife also worked for ALE. 

As for the Persistence, given the things posted by OE/Kyle, wouldn't it be a very simple matter to state that he was mistaken or that he stands by his posts?  End of problem?

I don't understand why some want this to be ignored.  We didn't start it, Kyle did with his accusations of what happened and who caused it.

And there still has been no arrests of anybody at all, at least not reported.

If people are just stating a theory, it should be expressed as such and not stated as a hard, concrete fact.

IMHOO

Agreed Anna.So how friendly were the Richardson's with Sarah Mansur(Van Der Startten's secretary and her husband?Does anyone specifically know whom that is?TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: January 28, 2009, 12:26:05 PM »

I don't even know what is on topic any more or where we are with the search for justice for Natalee.

So what actually is happening now that we know about?

1.  Rob said TJ Ward gave the tapes to Greta that are about Paulus and some Colombians.  Whatever happened with that?

2.  Mos says he does not have the polygraph results and refused to meet with Tim Miller earlier.

3.  JQK went to Aruba early this month.  We don't know why.

4.  Mos says the pond witness is not credible.  Does this mean he is not going to do anything at all with that information?

5.  We have learned that only ALE had access to the contents of the fish trap and they are saying nothing there to see, move along, move along.

6.  Kalpoe trial seems to progress at a snail's pace with little to nothing actually happening in that regard.  Motions, continuations, etc. only.  Joran is to be believed when he says they know nothing and have nothing to do with Natalee and yet he is not to be believed in any other regard.

Several people have indicated something is happening behind the scenes.  What could it be and when will it come to light?

Is this about it?

Can anyone add something I missed? 

I would like to hear the tapes Greta has but so far she has not even mentioned them I don't believe.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: January 28, 2009, 12:28:52 PM »

I don't even know what is on topic any more or where we are with the search for justice for Natalee.

1.  Rob said TJ Ward gave the tapes to Greta that are about Paulus and some Colombians.  Whatever happened with that?

2.  Mos says he does not have the polygraph results and refused to meet with Tim Miller earlier.

4.  Mos says the pond witness is not credible.  Does this mean he is not going to do anything at all with that information?

5.  We have learned that only ALE had access to the contents of the fish trap and they are saying nothing there to see, move along, move along.

6.  Kalpoe trial seems to progress at a snail's pace with little to nothing actually happening in that regard.  Motions, continuations, etc. only.  Joran is to be believed when he says they know nothing and have nothing to do with Natalee and yet he is not to be believed in any other regard.

Several people have indicated something is happening behind the scenes.  What could it be and when will it come to light?

Is this about it?

I would like to hear the tapes Greta has but so far she has not even mentioned them I don't believe.
That pretty much sums it up for me!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: January 28, 2009, 12:32:16 PM »

Is this about it?

Greta doing the whole Joran interview with no real follow-up is interesting.Are they waiting for something in particular?I'm waiting to hopefully hear those Tj Ward tapes.Timing is everything though.keeping Natalee in the media spotlight this long is a blessing!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: January 28, 2009, 12:38:53 PM »

Is this about it?

You forgot a bunch of monkeys and former monkeys got their panties in a wad, because we exposed the fact that they don't know any more than we do.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: January 28, 2009, 12:41:24 PM »

Is this about it?

You forgot a bunch of monkeys and former monkeys got their panties in a wad, because we exposed the fact that they don't know any more than we do.

Ree is right Anna.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: January 28, 2009, 12:42:53 PM »

Yes, Ree, that too!

I also forgot the movie for Lifetime that will be coming out in just a few months.

This will put Natalee back in the media for sure.

The choices of who is to play the parts seemed exceptionally good to me.

So that's a biggie, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: January 28, 2009, 01:03:45 PM »

Yes, Ree, that too!

I also forgot the movie for Lifetime that will be coming out in just a few months.

So that's a biggie, too.

Thanks for the reminder about the movie, Anna.  That is supposed to be in April, sometime. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: January 28, 2009, 01:05:43 PM »

Yes, Ree, that too!

So that's a biggie, too.

Thanks for the reminder about the movie, Anna.  That is supposed to be in April, sometime. 

2NJ - can you help me post a picture?  I emailed it to klaas, but I think my timing was bad.

I have not a clue how to do it - but I do have a link 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: January 28, 2009, 01:16:27 PM »

CONTACT LIJST DIVISIE STAF: (xxx) xxx-xxx 
DIVISION NAME TEL OR EXT  FAX
Hoofd Staf Korpschef  Jeannette Richardson   ext:
Bureau Interne Zaken en Onderzoeken   
Algemeen Beleidsmedewerker  Errol Zebeda  ext:
Juridisch Beleidsmedewerker  Arlene Franken-Thode  ext:
PR en Voorlichting  Edwin Comenencia  ext
Interpol Johnny Tromp  

http://www.kparuba.com/contacts.html

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.