April 26, 2024, 03:55:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220294 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: January 28, 2009, 01:18:24 PM »

Yes, Ree, that too!

I also forgot the movie for Lifetime that will be coming out in just a few months.

This will put Natalee back in the media for sure.

The choices of who is to play the parts seemed exceptionally good to me.

So that's a biggie, too.

Thanks for the reminder about the movie, Anna.  That is supposed to be in April, sometime. 

2NJ - can you help me post a picture?  I emailed it to klaas, but I think my timing was bad.

I have not a clue how to do it - but I do have a link 

Jen,

When posting, paste your link & highlight it, then go to the buttons provided above your message.  The second from the bottom left is 'insert image'.  Click on that and it should be okay.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: January 28, 2009, 01:22:31 PM »

Jen,

When posting, paste your link & highlight it, then go to the buttons provided above your message.  The second from the bottom left is 'insert image'.  Click on that and it should be okay.

OK thank you.  Let me try.

If any monkeys can help determine what the street names are in this area, I would appreicate it.  This is the soccer field - near the Monserrat pond.

TIA!!

« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 01:28:41 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: January 28, 2009, 01:23:06 PM »

I'm guessing I did something wrong.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: January 28, 2009, 01:27:42 PM »

I'm guessing I did something wrong.

There is a link in photobucket for IMG....what you posted looks right to me...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: January 28, 2009, 01:33:15 PM »

CONTACT LIJST DIVISIE STAF: (xxx) xxx-xxx 
DIVISION NAME TEL OR EXT  FAX
Hoofd Staf Korpschef  Jeannette Richardson   ext:
Bureau Interne Zaken en Onderzoeken   
Algemeen Beleidsmedewerker  Errol Zebeda  ext:
Juridisch Beleidsmedewerker  Arlene Franken-Thode  ext:
PR en Voorlichting  Edwin Comenencia  ext
Interpol Johnny Tromp  

http://www.kparuba.com/contacts.html

If Paulus is friends with ol' JT he's got interpol covered.You think?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: January 28, 2009, 01:33:33 PM »

Let's try again.............if this doesn't work, can you please delete these two posts of mine?  No need to clutter up the cage, lol

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: January 28, 2009, 01:34:50 PM »

Thanks 2NJ!!!!!!!

What I'm interested in, are the street names here................and mostly for the street with the yellow dots.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: January 28, 2009, 01:46:04 PM »

Thanks 2NJ!!!!!!!

What I'm interested in, are the street names here................and mostly for the street with the yellow dots.

I know members like Johan have posted many similar pictures but at the moment, I'm not sure if the street names are included.  I'd have to look for them...not sure we put them all in the map section of Important Documents.  My guess is we did not.  Sad    Maybe I'm wrong.  Worst case, maybe the area can be googled again.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: January 28, 2009, 01:52:20 PM »

What a great website!

http://www.kparuba.com/index.html

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: January 28, 2009, 02:02:37 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

cc wrote:

re the cage: Satish had a blue cap on that night, if that is a cap that is in that cage.

Jan 28, 11:25 AM
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: January 28, 2009, 02:04:53 PM »

cc wrote:

re the cage: Satish had a blue cap on that night, if that is a cap that is in that cage.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: January 28, 2009, 02:07:23 PM »

cc wrote:

If you can say - was that a post from Aruba?
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #272 on: January 28, 2009, 02:13:00 PM »

Aruba, Diaranzon 28 Januari 2009
now cu crisis mundial is come completa trabao of bbo
escandalo platform pio cu caso holloway
aruba is lose crebilidad cu have to evita his caida

oranjestad(aan): at the momentonan here all country is deal of present they self because; estadonan cu credibilidad for so can across the part more pisa of the crisis mundial, cu owing to anuncia his self year happen.

aruba is lose all his credibilidad. gobierno not can show the banconan foreigner earnest cu the can atende finanza of aruba. now the compania spanish also have to talk. while the situation in platform is alcanza the sharp maximo cu can owing to wait for just hour banco central is anuncia cu economia is become faint, aruba owing to lose his credibilidad cu can resulta fateful for her country!

the escandalo in platform, cu now is rementa, can have efectonan pio cu the caso natalee holloway for aruba.

esey is thing expertonan owing to adverti daily paper. if in the caso holloway already gobernacion earnest owing to become cuestionabel, now world is bay ask about his self what is type of country aruba is.

this is fateful for her country, cu without credibilidad will see door of all instancia financiero internacional earnest y right close door pe, while the market cu will open his door will is esun cu majority of country earnest is rechaza. expertonan owing to tell daily paper cu they're teme for her resultadonan cu thing is happen in platform will have for aruba. do not deal only of the interest of esnan directamente envolvi in platform or establecimento on platform but of all aruba.

the imagen of aruba is destrosa for her manchanan cu is place on dje in the type of proyectonan here. same cu daily paper is present articulonan of paisnan caminda casonan similar owing to place the paisnan here lose they cara, is happen now cu aruba. instancianan internacional is follow the sucesonan here because is deal here of proyecto of sumanan enormous.

besides for her proyecto here come aruba owing to break relacionnan cu two compania crucero important, cu assure have influencia enormous in exterior y in world of turism internacional. bienestar of aruba is at game cu the proyecto of platform, as informantenan owing to tell daily paper.

they preocupacion is, cu aruba already is in one crisis social y financiero big. the escandalo of platform is the drop cu was have have to for her hemchi fill. if thing is happen at aruba y is exponi in exterior for his lazonan comercial, alcanza prensa mundial aruba is in one posicion mucho more important cu the caso holloway, expertonan owing to show

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diaranzon/noticia/news1.html

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: January 28, 2009, 02:15:00 PM »

Interpol Johnny Tromp  

What is the relationship between Dolph and Jeannette?In the KPA organizational chart she is directly below De Witte.Was that the position Van Der Stratten held?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: January 28, 2009, 02:20:37 PM »

Spanish to English Translation of Above Article

This is in Daily Aruba, Diaranzon 28 Januari 2009 now cu world crisis is eats complete joins of bbo scan it
platform I chirp cu case holloway aruba is lose crebilidad cu have to avoids his fallen

Oranjestad (aan) : at the momentonan wounds all country is deal of present they self because; estadonan cu credibility for I am can across the part dies steps of the world crisis, cu owing to announces his self year happen. 

Aruba is lose all his credibility. government not can show the banconan foreigner earnest cu the can attends finance of aruba. now the compania spanish also have to talk. while the situation in platform is reaches the sharp maximo cu can owing to wait for just hour central bank is announces cu economia is become faint, aruba owing to lose his credibility cu can results fateful for her country! 

The scan it in platform, cu now is rementa, can have efectonan I chirp cu the case natalee holloway for aruba. 

Esey is thing expertonan owing to adverti daily paper. if in the case holloway already gobernacion earnest owing to become cuestionabel, now world is bay ask about his self what is type of country aruba is. 

this is fateful for her country, cu without credibility will see door of all international financial instance earnest and right close door pe, while the market cu will bid for his door will is esun cu majority of country earnest is rejects. expertonan owing to tell daily paper cu they' re fears for her resultadonan cu thing is happen in platform will have for aruba. gave not deal only of the interest of Esnan directly envolvi in platform or establecimento on platform but of all aruba. 

The image of aruba is destrosa for her manchanan cu is tackle on dje in the type of proyectonan wounds. be me cu daily paper is present articulonan of paisnan caminda casonan similar owing to tackle the paisnan wounds lose they expensive, is happen now cu aruba. instancianan international is follow the sucesonan wounds because is deal wounds of project of sumanan enormous. 

Besides for her project wounds eats aruba owing to break relacionnan cu two compania cruiser important, cu assure have influence enormous in exterior and in world of turism international. welfare of aruba is at game cu the project of platform, ace informantenan owing to tell daily paper. 

they preocupacion is, cu aruba already is in one financial and social crisis big. the scan it of platform is the drop cu was have have to for her hemchi fill. if thing is happen at aruba and is exponi in exterior for his lazonan commercial, reaches world press aruba is in one posicion a lot dies important cu the case holloway, expertonan owing to show

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diaranzon/noticia/news1.html

In God We Trust!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: January 28, 2009, 02:21:22 PM »

cc wrote:

Satish Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

I wore brown long trousers, a blue cap and a blue pullover.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: January 28, 2009, 02:22:28 PM »

Interpol Johnny Tromp  

What is the relationship between Dolph and Jeannette?In the KPA organizational chart she is directly below De Witte.Was that the position Van Der Stratten held?

Jeannette is Dolphi's wife.

vd straten was Commissioner.........I think.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: January 28, 2009, 02:24:41 PM »

Thanks hotping!

That is a powerful article!!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: January 28, 2009, 02:29:39 PM »

Thanks hotping!

YW Jen.... Yes it is Very Interesting from what I can make out from the Translation! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: January 28, 2009, 02:34:22 PM »

Thanks hotping!

YW Jen.... Yes it is Very Interesting from what I can make out from the Translation! 

The Dirty ol' interest's of the Dutch Elite took precedence over the interest's of the Island.What shame.They have no value for a human being.JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.