April 25, 2024, 04:20:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220255 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: January 28, 2009, 04:05:50 PM »

2NJ - Thank you so much for your efforts.

Figures the one street I'm interested in is the one being elusive! 

That street is called Kamerlingh Onnes

Thanks bastibro!  Are you absoposilutely sure?

Jen...this link will show the second street...pull the map over to the left to see how the street curves....

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&view=map&q=Kamerlingh+Onnes,+aruba&sll=12.565863,-70.036603&sspn=0.003597,0.004549&ie=UTF8&ll=12.552302,-70.014603&spn=0.013886,0.018196&t=h&z=16

OK.............I think I found it, LOL.

Thank you so much Mere!!!!

Now.............I've found that road, and the name of it on the cross road going the other directions, so is the yellow road that crosses it going in the correct location the same name?

Wow!!  That reads horribly!!  Lemme try that again.

The road with the name Kamerlingh Onnes runs in one direction, and crosses another highlighted road.

That other highlighted road is the I mean...............does THAT road also have the name of Kamerlingh Onnes?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: January 28, 2009, 04:09:18 PM »

JEN - I remembered I had these street maps:

The links below are to larger size maps, too large to post other than with the link:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub5/Arubamap1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub5/Arubamap2.jpg
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: January 28, 2009, 04:17:05 PM »

Thanks klaas!

I think I'm becoming cross-eyed. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: January 28, 2009, 04:25:46 PM »

Miss Janet, did you post that?

Whatcha takin about Ree.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: January 28, 2009, 04:26:51 PM »

jen ... this wannabe detective is speculating that there is a doc in the works.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: January 28, 2009, 04:30:04 PM »

Janet

Unfortunately not. 

Natalee's Freebirds have disbanded - for all practical purposes.  The blog is in lock down.  No need to invite litigation to those who remain watching over the place.

No.............I'm just trying to put the pieces of a theory together, it is seemingly promising - but it just sprouted this morning. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: January 28, 2009, 04:34:17 PM »

Janet

Unfortunately not. 

Natalee's Freebirds have disbanded - for all practical purposes.  The blog is in lock down.  No need to invite litigation to those who remain watching over the place.

No.............I'm just trying to put the pieces of a theory together, it is seemingly promising - but it just sprouted this morning. 

Hey ... go for it!!!  A theory/document can always be shared outside of the Natalee's Freebirds' coup.  Justice for Natalee Hollway does not have any boundaries.

Good Afternoon All!

Janet
1:35 PM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: January 28, 2009, 04:35:36 PM »

Good Afternoon Janet.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: January 28, 2009, 04:37:31 PM »

Janet

Unfortunately not. 

Hey ... go for it!!!  A theory/document can always be shared outside of the Natalee's Freebirds' coup.  Justice for Natalee Hollway does not have any boundaries.

Good Afternoon All!

Janet
1:35 PM PT

Very true Janet..............very true!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: January 28, 2009, 04:37:38 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

cc wrote:

re the cage: Satish had a blue cap on that night, if that is a cap that is in that cage.

Jan 28, 11:25 AM

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: January 28, 2009, 04:38:50 PM »

Good Afternoon Janet.

Hi Mr. Keepthefaith.

Is it time for another KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS reminder?

Janet

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: January 28, 2009, 04:40:35 PM »

JEN - I remembered I had these street maps:

The links below are to larger size maps, too large to post other than with the link:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub5/Arubamap1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub5/Arubamap2.jpg

Verharde weg van Palm Beach naar Noord now thats a long name to call a street

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: January 28, 2009, 04:41:02 PM »

Good Afternoon Janet.

Hi Mr. Keepthefaith.

Is it time for another KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS reminder?

Janet

Logic Dictates.   Also the post with Luis and John contacting Tim.Very interesting!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: January 28, 2009, 04:46:09 PM »

Blonde - that is not Satish.  If I remember correctly that photo at Carlos n Charlies was taken before Natalee was even in Aruba. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: January 28, 2009, 04:48:56 PM »

Jen ... I am very interested in your theory.  However ... I lack the research expertise required to provide backup.  Do not think for one minute when I go off in another direction that I am disregarding the your input and the input of others.

If I find I have something to offer ... you know I will be part of the dialogue lickity split.  If you believe that I can be of assistance ... you know where I am.

Hugs

OOPS!  You are not a boy Monkey are you?

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #315 on: January 28, 2009, 05:30:07 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3610&Itemid=1

Papiamentu Translation:

caso contra jvd sloot is follow open serca ministerio publico

wednesday, 28 january 2009 oranjestad—ministerio publico not owing to close the investigacion contra joran van der sloot in the caso of desaparicion of natalee holloway, contrario at locual de telegraaf owing to raporta yesterday. the corant dutch yesterday owing to publica cu ministerio publico of aruba owing to close the caso contra the three sospechosonan, y cu one vocero owing to tell cu motibo is miss of proof. sinembargo, locual the corant owing to raporta yesterday again was one news old of 18 of january 2007. the question is con the can is so cu one news old is go back achieve the atencion y is aparece on the rednan of ‘google-news,’ because; sifuera here is deal one desaroyo new. as can corda, comienzo of year, ministerio publico owing to as one conferencia of prensa amplio for splica where is stop in the investigacion contra the unique sospechoso in the caso, esta joran van der sloot. at the ocasion here, fiscal parent hans mos owing to tell cu till still is investigando some detaye, but owing to admiti also cu is arrive instant cu have to saca one conclusion if have sufficient motibo for continua cu the investigacion if or not. till the instant ey, ministerio publico y police was pendiente some result investigativo still, y not have one date for tell what day will close the investigacion contra van der sloot, mirando cu go back haci peticion at publico for trece cualkier informacion fast cu can is relevante for her caso come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: January 28, 2009, 05:32:19 PM »

Jen ... I am very interested in your theory.  However ... I lack the research expertise required to provide backup.  Do not think for one minute when I go off in another direction that I am disregarding the your input and the input of others.

If I find I have something to offer ... you know I will be part of the dialogue lickity split.  If you believe that I can be of assistance ... you know where I am.

Hugs

OOPS!  You are not a boy Monkey are you?

Janet

Thank you Janet!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: January 28, 2009, 05:34:44 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3610&Itemid=1

Papiamentu Translation:

caso contra jvd sloot is follow open serca ministerio publico

wednesday, 28 january 2009 oranjestad—ministerio publico not owing to close the investigacion contra joran van der sloot in the caso of desaparicion of natalee holloway, contrario at locual de telegraaf owing to raporta yesterday. the corant dutch yesterday owing to publica cu ministerio publico of aruba owing to close the caso contra the three sospechosonan, y cu one vocero owing to tell cu motibo is miss of proof. sinembargo, locual the corant owing to raporta yesterday again was one news old of 18 of january 2007. the question is con the can is so cu one news old is go back achieve the atencion y is aparece on the rednan of ‘google-news,’ because; sifuera here is deal one desaroyo new. as can corda, comienzo of year, ministerio publico owing to as one conferencia of prensa amplio for splica where is stop in the investigacion contra the unique sospechoso in the caso, esta joran van der sloot. at the ocasion here, fiscal parent hans mos owing to tell cu till still is investigando some detaye, but owing to admiti also cu is arrive instant cu have to saca one conclusion if have sufficient motibo for continua cu the investigacion if or not. till the instant ey, ministerio publico y police was pendiente some result investigativo still, y not have one date for tell what day will close the investigacion contra van der sloot, mirando cu go back haci peticion at publico for trece cualkier informacion fast cu can is relevante for her caso come across

I know what it says. They are closing the case becasue they just heard that filming is starting on Natalee's fabulous vacation on their Happy Little Island! (POS all of them)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: January 28, 2009, 05:51:16 PM »

There is not one who has posted on Natalee Holloway internet forums in almost four years that does not know beyond a doubt that Tamikosmom thinks Beth Holloway is an amazing woman and ... I put any poster in the troll category who undermines the words and actions of this mother in her quest for the truth encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005.

Beth Holloway does not lie.  Why would she lie?  Answers is what Beth's quest is all about and ... the truth does not equate lies.

Think about it.  CAPS subtly undermines the validity of Beth Holloway words and actions and ... so does the "powers that be"  and... so do those who are part of the misinformation campaign (Julia Renfro) ... who have prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo.

CAPS ... if Jug Twitty states that Aruba did not underwrite Beth and his expenses while in Aruba ... Aruba did not underwrite Beth and his expenses while in Aruba.  Case Closed!

CAPS ... If Beth Holloway states that her daughter was a virgin ... then Beth Holloway BELIEVES that her daughter was a virgin.  Beth does not lie.  Case Closed!

Janet

_________

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16
« Reply #316 on: January 18, 2008, 02:18:50 AM »

Envy:

Their desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation. (Beth $16000.00 open bill in Aruba while they have to pay for them self. otherwise they would not bring it out)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2527.msg329723;topicseen#msg329723

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #609 on: April 01, 2008, 03:15:49 AM »

my first question this morning around 9:30 was:

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world, NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

it can not be OR and can not be AND OR logic. do not compute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg369749#msg369749   

+++++++++

BACKUP TO THE CONTRARY

'Scarborough Country' for August 11
updated 6:33 a.m. PT, Fri., Aug. 12, 2005

JUG TWITTY, STEPFATHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY
:  But the whole thing is—is frustrating to me. Last night, I saw something on TV. It was very frustrating, when Ruben Trappenberg said something to the effect that—somebody asked him about, well, you need to pay for all of the family‘s expenses. Oh, we are. You know, everything is comped, all the cab rides, all the hotels, all the—everything.

And, you know, that‘s so frustrating to me, Joe, it‘s unbelievable. I mean, I cannot believe the man came on there and said that, because...

SCARBOROUGH: So, is he lying?

TWITTY: ... I can‘t tell you how—absolutely. They are not paying for all our things. And, yes, they have offered to help us with a couple of things, but they are not comping our rooms down there. I put Beth in a nice hotel because I wanted security in there, and the owner of the hotel was nice enough to come and give us a discount on the room, but they are not comping our rooms.

They‘re not comping—I have there in probably 70 cab rides. I have never had anybody offer me to give me a free cab ride. It‘s just unbelievable to even come and say that. And I have seen my credit card bills, if they want to pay for it. I don‘t want them to pay for it. I don‘t want the Aruban government to give me a penny. All I want to do is, I want to find Natalee and I want to go home

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925176/

Missing White Female
Vanity Fair
January 2, 2006

Despite reports to the contrary, Dompig feels certain Natalee didn't meet Joran until her final day on Aruba, Sunday. He confirms that there have been numerous reports that she may have been involved with other young men on the island. "We have taken two statements, from Julia Renfro and a Holiday Inn worker, that Beth told them she had gotten a call from her daughter, and that she was in love with a tall, blue-eyed Dutch teenager. So [Beth] had contact with her daughter. But she denies it. The question is why. If [the Twittys] don't level with us, how can they talk about a conspiracy? We need to know the truth. Joran did not have blue eyes. So who was this boy?" Beth denies making any such statements, or even having talked with Natalee while she was in Aruba.

http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/features/2006/01/natalee200601?currentPage=9

'The Abrams Report' for April 19
updated 7:28 a.m. PT, Thurs., April. 20, 2006

ABRAMS: Beth, any truth to this, I don't know if it's rumor or report, et cetera, that Natalee had said something to you about having a crush on a blonde haired, blue eyed boy in Aruba?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  Dan, there's just—there's no truth to that at all. You know Natalee had not called me. She didn't have international calling on her phone and no she never—her friends said that this never happened, it was never mentioned. And just simply it's just another rumor that had started and it's just not true, Dan.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12405242/

As missing-teen case cools, Aruba turns against family
Arubans helped search for the Alabama high-schooler, who disappeared two years ago, but now they're embittered by the negative publicity.
By Carol J. Williams
Los Angeles Times

American Julia Renfro, editor-in-chief of Aruba Today, initially sided with Holloway's parents when they sought publicity and lambasted Aruban police for following Dutch investigative procedures different from those in the United States.

Galvanized by compassion for a desperate mother, Renfro stopped the presses of her daily newspaper for the first time in its history to include a picture of Holloway to aid Arubans in the islandwide search.

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 06:26:24 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #319 on: January 28, 2009, 05:51:46 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3609&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

valero not sell refineria at aruba

wednesday, 28 january 2009 oranjestad – informacion give during the conferencia of prensa of the boss coorporativo of valero energy corp, bill klesse, owing to crea one impresion eroneo, y also one speculacion serious cu valero owing to as sell the refineria end of aruba or cu the had plannan concreto for haci this. good morning aruba at once owing to busca contacto cu the vocero of the refineria, cu owing to show cu owing to hear also of the rumornan, but cu oficialmente they do not comenta on rumor. the thing owing to sosode, according fuentenan of good morning aruba, is cu yesterday klesse owing to as one conferencia of prensa, cu not had mucho good informacion. the informacion principal is cu the compania owing to lose coin in his ultimo cuartal. the situation mundial of crisis owing to place cu the prijs of accion of valero owing to cay 70% during the ultimo 6 lunanan. the informacion cu aruba owing to grab y cu owing to plama in one form of one rumor, is the piece cu is show cu ‘mirando the situation bad cu is draw fast, is forza the compania for conserva coin cash, y look at in posibilidad for sell ‘algun’ refineria. the will clip his inversion cu 23% in 2009 till at 2.7 biyon, y if cos become aun more pio, descend this till at 1.8 biyon. is papiando of retiro masal of at least 5.000 trahado, y ‘lo can close refinerianan cu is below ; revision strategico if they not can owing to wordo bendi’. the sentence here owing to achieve life at aruba already cu aruba is one of the refinerianan ‘bou of revision strategico’ very time end. y mirando the version here, the rumor owing to plama cu aruba his refineria now if definitely will close his door if not succeed sell. one ad cu owing to leave publica in medionan of comunicacion yesterday, also owing to crea more life in the rumor yesterday, where cu is show cu the refineria will was tell algo ‘indirecto’ by the ad here, y was alerta comunidad for thing was at caminda. some owing to till even interpreta this because; one good-bye camufla. the part where cu is haci mencion of cu “e refineria is one good neighbour, but another paisnan is give incentivonan more atractivo cu aruba, y the is more atractivo still for procesa crudo on the costa of golfo of merca, owing to wing much atencion also. good morning aruba owing to compronde cu the news cu refineria valero will close, do not cuadra cu berdad, although cu not can owing to confirma this because the refineria owing to opta for not comenta still. have posibilidad cu in curso of today, can achieve comentario according the matutino here can owing to compronde. another informacion cu the matutino here owing to compronde is cu one are chinese interesa in compra of the refineria, still will was at aruba the week here y will owing to achieve till cu day 31 of january proximo for dicidi if they're cumpra the refineria if or not. one prijs of 1.8 biyon will owing to wordo ofreci, but cu the refineria will owing to deny the oferta here come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.