March 28, 2024, 03:56:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 219656 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #380 on: January 29, 2009, 02:09:32 AM »

Keepthefaith is a boy monkey?  Well hells bells.  How did I miss that.  Howdy monkeys.  Yes I'm way way behind.  And by time I catch ya'll be gone to bed.  Haha. 

Howdy snoopy!  Yes KTF shocked some of us, but not Magnolia...she had him figured out! 
Just a drive by, but I knew ktf was a he BEFORE he knew he was a he....
Correction in red...he..he...he...

Hi billb!  Good to see you, even if it is just a drive by....from YOU of all people.   

Your comment raises a question....IMWTK...but it is of a personal nature so I won't ask. 
TM...you got me...hook, line and sinker..what is: IMWTK? 
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: January 29, 2009, 02:12:51 AM »

Goodnight Icehawk, ospainter, klaasend and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
I have faith that tomorrow we will be one day closer to Justice for Natalee.....
My prayers to BLONDE, her Mom, and family......

Goodnight billb

My prayers also to BLONDE, her MOM. and FAMILY

Stay away from Evil Island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #382 on: January 29, 2009, 02:16:12 AM »

Keepthefaith is a boy monkey?  Well hells bells.  How did I miss that.  Howdy monkeys.  Yes I'm way way behind.  And by time I catch ya'll be gone to bed.  Haha. 

Howdy snoopy!  Yes KTF shocked some of us, but not Magnolia...she had him figured out! 

Hi billb!  Good to see you, even if it is just a drive by....from YOU of all people.   

Your comment raises a question....IMWTK...but it is of a personal nature so I won't ask. 

Inquiring Minds Want To Know!   
Wellllll you did say that YOU KNEW ktf was a he BEFORE he did?  Only one way this logical mind can take that...

But then again, maybe you didn't mean for me to take it logically!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: January 29, 2009, 02:19:28 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Great pics Icehawk!  Thanks for posting them!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: January 29, 2009, 02:23:38 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

You are very welcome.

Stay away from Evil Island
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: January 29, 2009, 02:25:17 AM »

Inquiring Minds Want To Know!   
Wellllll you did say that YOU KNEW ktf was a he BEFORE he did?  Only one way this logical mind can take that...

But then again, maybe you didn't mean for me to take it logically!   
Logically....logically....logically......did you say logically? Don't get me started, Pleeeeease!
Before I answer, I'd like to phone a friend....Janet...
you threw me off with M (Minds)
And I did know him...we went to different schools together...
I'm so confused...where is mt keeper? 
Just keeping it lite here in the cage.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: January 29, 2009, 02:30:31 AM »

billb....now I'm confused!  mt keeper?  I don't do confusion any better than I do patience.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: January 29, 2009, 02:31:41 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Icehawk...I second TMs Thanks....
We are here for Justice for Natalee.....my heart breaks today and every day...nearly four years later... for Beth, Dave, Jug, Robin...and their extended families.
ARUBA..we won't be going away any time soon.....I join Beth in being a voice for Natalee for 40 years if necessary....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: January 29, 2009, 02:34:04 AM »

My Prayers to Blonde,her mom,as well as the family!What a peaceful day in the cage

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: January 29, 2009, 02:35:45 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Icehawk...I second TMs Thanks....
We are here for Justice for Natalee.....my heart breaks today and every day...nearly four years later... for Beth, Dave, Jug, Robin...and their extended families.
ARUBA..we won't be going away any time soon.....I join Beth in being a voice for Natalee for 40 years if necessary....

Me too!!!!  Justice for Natalee!!!!! 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: January 29, 2009, 02:35:51 AM »

billb....now I'm confused!  mt keeper?  I don't do confusion any better than I do patience.

TM..OK, how 'bout me thinks (mt) keeper......I'll settle for (my) keeper though...only if it helps....
And Oh, by the way....you are killing my "drive by" quote:!!Goodnight TM, and all you beautiful Monkeys...
ktf...you too, big guy....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: January 29, 2009, 02:37:14 AM »

TM..OK, how 'bout me thinks (mt) keeper......I'll settle for (my) keeper though...only if it helps....
And Oh, by the way....you are killing my "drive by" quote:!!Goodnight TM, and all you beautiful Monkeys...

Goodnight BillB!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: January 29, 2009, 02:38:37 AM »

TM.On the front page of Bon Dia,down a couple of articles is something about Joran and the case.Is this the one that was reposted from a year ago or is it new?TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: January 29, 2009, 02:39:21 AM »

Goodnight billb!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: January 29, 2009, 02:40:47 AM »

TM.On the front page of Bon Dia,down a couple of articles is something about Joran and the case.Is this the one that was reposted from a year ago or is it new?TIA

Yes, that's the one where they said an old article had been printed about the case being closed.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: January 29, 2009, 02:43:16 AM »

Yes, that's the one where they said an old article had been printed about the case being closed.

Thanx.Oh well!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #396 on: January 29, 2009, 02:43:25 AM »

Good Night TM, KTF and billb!

Justice for Natalee!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: January 29, 2009, 02:49:18 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

Goodnight Hotping.I'm gettin ready to rest my head as well!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: January 29, 2009, 02:56:18 AM »

I agree with Buckeye's comment earlier about not leaving Bernadina out of the mix.

I was doing some reading here earlier, thought others might be interested too.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_02_archive.html

(Bernadina's current position assigned by the Minister of Justice)

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news4.html

Papiamentu translation:

consehero mr. ronny bernadina cu splicacion amplio: have to place ley of test of drugs in urina in the prioridadnan of staten! oranjestad (aan) – yesterday morning, mr. ronny bernadina (consehero of minister of husticia) owing to as one conferencia of prensa in cual past owing to referi at the test of drugs for ambtenaar y all another trahador publico, cual is worde saca for of urina. the funcionario owing to menciona cu have one mandato of minister of husticia of date 31 of july 2008 where cu past owing to place one comision bao of presidencia of mr. bernadina self, for give the mandatario conseho y recomendacionnan cu is encera maneho, gastonan overall y another condicionnan mara at ehecucion of the decreto gubernamental “landsbesluit controle op psychoactieve stoffen”. the comision is consisti of representantenan of laboratory, d.p.o, p&o, svb y departamento huridico. the comision owing to give his conseho preliminar at the mandatario, at november 2008 end, already cu they owing to achieve three month for work on the conseho. the comision owing to as various meeting cu several instancia y organizacion for achieve one best view if the ley here can owing to achieve sosten close they or if have to owing to haci some cambio necesario at the ley actual. bernadina owing to agrega cu they owing to achieve one sosten enough amplio y they owing to as at cuenta cu the consehonan cu was tey end on the ley here, as esun of raad van advies y raad van minister, dwjz cual conseho they owing to tume in consideracion, some sindicato, office of recurso human of one hotel y of c.z.m. carib cu is office of recurso human of the mariniernan cu is staciona at antiyas y aruba. besides, they owing to as feed back of the own mandatario, of pg y they owing to busca informacion for of some of the casonan legal cu did take lugar. past owing to agrega cu the comision owing to busca another informacionnan for of organizacionnan cu have the ley end. “mi have of tell cu for we cuminza not was have nothing. for we owing to busca informacion con for work criterionan obhetivo, because criterionan subhetivo is facil, we owing to busca the ley of philadelphia. for of police y brandweer of philadelphia we owing to achieve all one pakete; also the leynan of miami cu we owing to achieve one pakete completo, but first cu owing to work the leynan here consenso owing to worde close first cu the sindicatonan. kiermen, owing to come maneho, combersacion y they owing to arrive at one consenso for they can owing to haci esaki”, mr. bernadina owing to subraya. past owing to agrega cu this kiermen cu cada acolyte of cuerpo policial y of brandweer at merca, know very good the instant cu they can take one test of urina for of they. “nan is bay of the ley ey cu hour have one accidente pisa ocasiona for one person of police or of brandweer, the is worde getest also on drugs in urina”, mr. bernadina owing to splica. door of one encuentro cu the agent of system carib at curacao the comision owing to worde informa cu the ley here is at the netherlands, but not owing to worde introduci still, although cu the is at vigor. “e motibo principal is cu past owing to stick on the tumamento of urina, con for hacie, that is hacie, etc., then algo relaciona cu the integridad of the person hour have to saca urina for of dje. we owing to read the various decisionnan of huez on casonan cu much of they're civil or of job. dus, the casonan cu we is bay work on they're more bien of ambtenaar y still not have none in esaki”, mr. bernadina owing to señala. recomendacionnan tocante the ley: bernadina owing to follow splica cu in the consehonan ricibi owing to resalta several sharp cualnan past owing to menciona. - the ley here have to count ; for all ambtenaar equal but also for all esnan cu is work in fundacion subsidia for gobierno, etc., thing is nifica one overall of seven thousand employee publico. - have to as cuenta cu the privacidad of the employee here cu have the derecho fundamental also hour of take the urina. - on the tumamento of urina have to come reglanan valido. come cu one person neutral, esta one person of confianza cu worde proteha for ley (vertrouwenspersoon). actualmente, in the ley cu have t’asina cu the boss of servicio is esun cu is señala the employee cu the is esun cu have to bay happen the test of urina. the comision wanted evita esey because can sosode cu the boss of servicio self or esnan hacido of redo can probecha of esey if they not like one colega y tell cu the is employ drugs y cu the is bad in his funcion. - leave for of the sharp of view cu adiccion is one ailment y so have to worde deal - give the person cu owing to worde achieve positive chens for rehabilita. not have to forget cu the is one problem social y have to can hinca his family rond of dje in the trayecto here. - regula the tumamento of urina for her is more obhetivo posible - haci cambio in the leynan adhunto cu have relacion cu lma (ley vigente lands materieel ambtenarenrecht) y in the ley actual, cu they owing to sake for of articulo 49, und can place derecho y obligacionnan y the motibonan for cual the person have to happen the test of drugs in urina. according mr. bernadina so here can have best leg for stop on dje hour of aplica the ley here. - place the ley here on list of prioridad for worde deal at staten. the ley here not owing to happen staten y because; cu the is atacha privacidad cu is one derecho fundamental of the personanan, where cu urina is worde saca, the have to bay via of staten. this is one of the rekisitonan ancra in tratado of roma, tratado of new york y in we constitucion also is worde tell. more on the conferencia of prensa here will can read in we next edicion. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: January 29, 2009, 02:57:06 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

Goodnight Hotping!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.