April 18, 2024, 10:25:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220115 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: January 29, 2009, 01:51:17 PM »

January 6, 2009

Lifesong wrote:
Kermit -

While you're here....

I think you may have missed this from a post I made on 12/18. The sentiments are important to me, so I've copied them over:

<snipped>

4. Kermit - Thank you for your service to our country. I mean it, Thank You. Thank you for your sacrifice, your dedication, and your hard work throughout the course of your career. Every president we elect is my president. Thanks also on behalf of my 12 year old daughter for continuing to break down and hold open the doors for women to advance professionally. Equality is still elusive, but you've made lasting contributions and that should also be acknowledged.

No response necessary, dear frog, just thank you!! (Monkey Wink)

Kermit wrote:
Oh my goodness. Thank you. I had not seen that post. I'm humbled and I thank you for saying that. It means a lot.

January 02, 2009

ldstlou wrote:
another legit question...so you were secret service...and you "took down" the president you were working for? Can you explain how

Kermit wrote:
No I won't explain it to you because it's not relevant to Bringing Natalee Home.
A picture is worth a thousand words though.

January 3, 2009

Kermit wrote"
Good night monkeys, the pond awaits me tired frog legs.

I hope the posts help to clear up anything that may not be very clear up till now.

Thank you for your support Monkeys.
Thank you for the kind words.
Thank you for making me laugh when I wanted to .....well you know.

And thank you Patriot for your kind words, it touched my heart. It really did, in ways you don't know.
I've done a lot for our country, fighting the bad guys and exposing the truth you are the first person who said that to me. Means a lot. Thank you very much.

Edited to add another quote: "I can only tell you from my own experience, it's not like I knew what Kenneth Starr was going to do next"

((EDIT))
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 02:52:03 PM by klaasend » Logged
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: January 29, 2009, 01:55:22 PM »

Tim Trahan and Luis Shaefer are, as far as I know, still partners in the company Underwater Expeditions.

When we began digging up info on Silvetti and Shaefer, that is when Kyle began to get nervous, became reticent about providing diver's names, and then was MIA from the forum.

He came back for a post or two around July I think.

Told us that Shaefer had "dissolved" the company, and fired Tim Trahan.

But research leads one to believe that not only is UE still in operation, but that it was also a partnership of some kind of Shaefer and Trahan's.

There has to be a way to locate where,as well as what there current work is pertaining to!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: January 29, 2009, 01:57:27 PM »

In regards to Silvetti setting up shop in Aruba or Venezuela.Did he partner up with a dutch firm and what is there business name?Do you know Jen?

In order to set up shop in Aruba, Silvetti would have to have an
Aruban partner.  I think that is where the Mansurs come in.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: January 29, 2009, 02:00:06 PM »

In regards to Silvetti setting up shop in Aruba or Venezuela.Did he partner up with a dutch firm and what is there business name?Do you know Jen?

What Law firms other the Van Der Sloot & Carlo set up those types of businesses.Well isn't VDS representing the other defendant along side Luis Mansur?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: January 29, 2009, 02:05:07 PM »

Here is what looks to have been a direct tie between Jeannette Richardson and Jan vd Straten.

And note the date Jan was still a member of this committe - WELL after he was supposed to be off the island and in Bonaire.

This appears to be a supporting connection between those two and the MEP party......

Also another interesting last name seems to have popped up on this committee as well.....

http://www.arubachamber.com/ComisionBonBoluntad.htm

COMISION BON BOLUNTAD ta un initiativa di gremionan comercial y sindical - den cuadro di nan responsabilidad civico - pa duna aporte na e proceso electoral y e sistema democratico arubano. E comision tabata activo durante e eleccionnan pa miembro di Parlamento na aña 1994, 1997 y 2001. Na april 2005 e comision a worde re-activa en conexión cu proximo eleccion, oficialmente stipula pa dia 23 di september 2005. E comision ta consisti di siete miembro y ta traha a base voluntario. Na final lo tene un evaluacion di e campaña electoral 2005.

aim of the comision:

*for give one contribucion at one campaña electoral clean, transparente y of level halto;

*garantiza oportunidad equal for cada faction politico;

*evita actonan of violencia, destruccion or cu is stroba faction politico of
funciona.

tarea of the comision:

* stipula reglanan of conducta for her period of campaña;

* monitor the campaña electoral y colecta datos financiero of the campaña;

*close one econvenio voluntario cu the partidonan politico cu will participa at eleccion day 23 of september 2005;

*deal kehonan tocante the reglanan of conducta y the campaña electoral provided that general;

*sanciona violacionnan of the convenio voluntario by denuncia publico;

*publica one evaluacion of the proceso electoral y the relato financiero of campaña.

Members of Commission:

Dunador di trabao Ebby Arends – presidente di CBB
Lisette Malmberg – suplente

Sindicato: Jose Giron
Sixto Vrolijk – suplente

Enseñanza: Lydia Emerencia – vice presidente
Angelo Brete – suplente

Clero: Pader J. v/d Lee
Pader S. Tomasik – suplente

Cuerpo Policial: Jeannette Richardson
Jan v/d Straten – suplente

Secretario: Lorraine de Souza

That name sure does seem to pop up many places.Just sayin..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: January 29, 2009, 02:05:18 PM »

January 6, 2009

Lifesong wrote:
Kermit -

While you're here....

I think you may have missed this from a post I made on 12/18. The sentiments are important to me, so I've copied them over:

<snipped>

4. Kermit - Thank you for your service to our country. I mean it, Thank You. Thank you for your sacrifice, your dedication, and your hard work throughout the course of your career. Every president we elect is my president. Thanks also on behalf of my 12 year old daughter for continuing to break down and hold open the doors for women to advance professionally. Equality is still elusive, but you've made lasting contributions and that should also be acknowledged.

No response necessary, dear frog, just thank you!! (Monkey Wink)

Kermit wrote:
Oh my goodness. Thank you. I had not seen that post. I'm humbled and I thank you for saying that. It means a lot.

January 02, 2009

ldstlou wrote:
another legit question...so you were secret service...and you "took down" the president you were working for? Can you explain how

Kermit wrote:
No I won't explain it to you because it's not relevant to Bringing Natalee Home.
A picture is worth a thousand words though.

January 3, 2009

Kermit wrote"
Good night monkeys, the pond awaits me tired frog legs.

I hope the posts help to clear up anything that may not be very clear up till now.

Thank you for your support Monkeys.
Thank you for the kind words.
Thank you for making me laugh when I wanted to .....well you know.

And thank you Patriot for your kind words, it touched my heart. It really did, in ways you don't know.
I've done a lot for our country, fighting the bad guys and exposing the truth you are the first person who said that to me. Means a lot. Thank you very much.

Edited to add another quote: "I can only tell you from my own experience, it's not like I knew what Kenneth Starr was going to do next"

((EDIT))

Kermit is a boymonkey!  Recheck your facts.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 02:52:41 PM by klaasend » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #446 on: January 29, 2009, 02:06:40 PM »

Good Morning Keepthefaith.

It is REALLY quiet in the cage this morning.

Maybe we need a "drive by" to get up going.

Janet

Bite your tongue, woman!!!!!!!

Woman!!!

Jen ... have been under the impression for the past four years that I am a "woman".

Janet

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: January 29, 2009, 02:11:34 PM »

Janet

Your starting to scare me now Janet.You a psychic?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: January 29, 2009, 02:16:27 PM »

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: January 29, 2009, 02:17:09 PM »

Janet

Can someone please break out the Monkey riding in the car!TIA
Your starting to scare me now Janet.You a psychic?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: January 29, 2009, 02:17:20 PM »

Janet

Woman!!!

Jen ... have been under the impression for the past four years that I am a "woman".

Janet

... and what does Magnolia have to say for herself?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #451 on: January 29, 2009, 02:18:12 PM »

Janet, you got your wish!   We got a drive-by.

I am so confused.  Janet, you are a girl monkey, right?

Kermit = Girl monkey or Boy monkey

Help

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: January 29, 2009, 02:19:26 PM »

So I am gathering that SS believes that Kermit was NOT an agent???

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: January 29, 2009, 02:20:43 PM »

I think you're right Wreck!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #454 on: January 29, 2009, 02:21:08 PM »

I think so too Magnolia.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: January 29, 2009, 02:21:10 PM »

A1 ... you thought I was a girl monkey too?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: January 29, 2009, 02:21:20 PM »

Janet

Woman!!!

Janet

... and what does Magnolia have to say for herself?

Janet

Magnolia is a lovely old woman monkey! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: January 29, 2009, 02:21:42 PM »

I think so too Magnolia.

_____

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: January 29, 2009, 02:22:36 PM »

Looks that way.  Looks like the whole C&G crew have compiled a bio (their version ONLY) on Kermie.

Hit and Run.........

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: January 29, 2009, 02:23:29 PM »

Janet, you got your wish!   We got a drive-by.

I am so confused.  Janet, you are a girl monkey, right?

Kermit = Girl monkey or Boy monkey

Help

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.