April 19, 2024, 08:33:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220149 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: January 29, 2009, 02:40:26 PM »

Hmmm.............

Kyle did tell us on June 16 that John was back in Aruba for some "business relations".

I wonder if John considered Jossy (or one of the mansur's) to be a "business relation"?

Would love to have the date of that wedding..............thanks to all the Monkeys who are looking.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: January 29, 2009, 02:41:43 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: January 29, 2009, 02:45:05 PM »

REMINDER:

THE PERSISTENCE DECEPTION - JOHN SILVETTI

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle
:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:   He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle:  The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle: Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: January 29, 2009, 02:46:23 PM »

So I am gathering that SS believes that Kermit was NOT an agent???

I am not going to go there unless Kermit is on the forum and has the ability to respond if she/he is inclined.

Janet

That name was the name Hotshot posted here at SM.
They are researching the name given to someone. I know exactly who that was and I figure she gave it to Hotshot so that Hotshot could use it as a vindictive measure.

It isn't going to change anything about the information/truth posted about RV Persistence and that is what they are trying to accomplish.

It ONLY ADDS to the FACT that SS is posting personal information.
Something she accused me and Janet of doing.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: January 29, 2009, 02:48:44 PM »

Janet, you got your wish!   We got a drive-by.

I am so confused.  Janet, you are a girl monkey, right?

Kermit = Girl monkey or Boy monkey

Help

Janet is a girlmonkey......Kermit is a boymonkey and SS is
a vindictive story teller.

Magnolia...I usually agree with you....but....I think...Janet is a girlmonkey and Kermit may
just be a girl monkey too....and since KTF has just outed himself, we may have more surprises ahead.   

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: January 29, 2009, 02:49:34 PM »

Help

Magnolia...I usually agree with you....but....I think...Janet is a girlmonkey and Kermit may
just be a girl monkey too....and since KTF has just outed himself, we may have more surprises ahead.   

Maybe a new hairdo for Janet before Valentine's Day?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: January 29, 2009, 02:53:25 PM »

I am not going to go there unless Kermit is on the forum and has the ability to respond if she/he is inclined.

Janet

They are researching the name given to someone. I know exactly who that was and I figure she gave it to Hotshot so that Hotshot could use it as a vindictive measure.

It isn't going to change anything about the information/truth posted about RV Persistence and that is what they are trying to accomplish.

Kermit ... I will continue posting my "REMINDERS" regarding the John Silvetti betrayal to the family of Natalee Holloway  ... the betrayal that Kyle Kingman revealed in his own words.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: January 29, 2009, 02:57:26 PM »

KERMIT - I deleted that part of SS's post that she chose to bring over here from CnG.  Seems as though SS is wanted to get banned from SM.  If that is the case I won't ban her, why give her what she wants?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: January 29, 2009, 02:57:42 PM »

The people at Chat and Grumble, SS and Hotshot included apparently, as they have exposed that here.
Are wrong.
So, had they not followed what someone else told them they would have known:
I have been involved in many high profile cases.
I have accomplished busting drug rings, a president of the US, etc.

And I am not going to spend my time on stupidity. It only exposes what they do as opposed to bring something of importance to the discussion about Natalee. IS that what that site is all about?
Who is next from scared monkeys at their site?

If they think I am afraid - lets bring it on!

How about I expose THEM?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: January 29, 2009, 02:57:54 PM »

Janet

Kermit ... I will continue posting my "REMINDERS" regarding the John Silvetti betrayal to the family of Natalee Holloway  ... the betrayal that Kyle Kingman revealed in his own words.

Janet

STAY FOCUSED.....THE PERSISTENCE IS WHERE IT'S AT........

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: January 29, 2009, 02:59:13 PM »

Help

Maybe a new hairdo for Janet before Valentine's Day?

Keepthefaith ... the Blonde wig IS my new look that CBB give me so that all eyes would be cast in my direction when I walked into our church's Valentines Day party.

However ... after Valentine's Day I will have CBB return me to my original "Toasted Almond" ... out out-of-bottle ... hair.  Hubby goes nuts when he sees me in the wig and ... he cries when I take it off.  It is not a pretty sight.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: January 29, 2009, 02:59:42 PM »

Janet

Janet

I was just telling someone that Janet at SM writes the best recaps of information I have ever seen. She's a pro!

You did not do anything wrong.
As you can see SS just proved to everyone what kind of person she is and what she and her friends are trying to do.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: January 29, 2009, 03:01:21 PM »

The people at Chat and Grumble, SS and Hotshot included apparently, as they have exposed that here.
Are wrong.

And I am not going to spend my time on stupidity. It only exposes what they do as opposed to bring something of importance to the discussion about Natalee. IS that what that site is all about?

How about I expose THEM?

For God's Sake Kermit.Please tell me before you do so i may put on my Feces suit before the Sh_t starts to fly!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: January 29, 2009, 03:02:38 PM »

KERMIT - I deleted that part of SS's post that she chose to bring over here from CnG.  Seems as though SS is wanted to get banned from SM.  If that is the case I won't ban her, why give her what she wants?

I agree with you.

She made accusations that were totally uncalled for to Janet and myself and she was clearly mistaken or lying.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: January 29, 2009, 03:05:17 PM »

OK.I must ask.If you are a memeber at CnG and are aware of what is going on.How can you affiliate yourself with such nonsense??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: January 29, 2009, 03:05:58 PM »

Are wrong.

How about I expose THEM?

For God's Sake Kermit.Please tell me before you do so i may put on my Feces suit before the Sh_t starts to fly!

This is one of their members, one of lalasmom and Idstlou's buddies who is their LEAK:
Remember, It was Idstlou who posted that I was lying about not having lalasmom's emails.

Who is lying? You be the judge:

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #496 on: January 29, 2009, 03:08:07 PM »

Don't know if this would apply to Silvitti, but in the Aruba Free Zone you do not need a local partner.

http://www.fzanv.com/

Check out Advantages and benefits and Types of Business's allowed.

2 4 1
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: January 29, 2009, 03:08:31 PM »

Explanation:

I only left part of lalasmom's email and blacked out the rest so that it will PROVE to Idstlou
that what I said was the truth. She seems to require that. No one can see the rest of lalasmom's email.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: January 29, 2009, 03:09:21 PM »

Don't know if this would apply to Silvitti, but in the Aruba Free Zone you do not need a local partner.

http://www.fzanv.com/

Check out Advantages and benefits and Types of Business's allowed.

Whoa!
Caps must have lied to the monkeys. He said you did need a partner.

Good find SuzieQ
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: January 29, 2009, 03:10:04 PM »

Are wrong.

How about I expose THEM?

This is one of their members, one of lalasmom and Idstlou's buddies who is their LEAK:
Remember, It was Idstlou who posted that I was lying about not having lalasmom's emails.

Who is lying? You be the judge:

No worries Kermit.The TRUTH is what it is.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.