April 24, 2024, 12:56:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220219 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: January 29, 2009, 03:10:50 PM »

Don't know if this would apply to Silvitti, but in the Aruba Free Zone you do not need a local partner.

http://www.fzanv.com/

Check out Advantages and benefits and Types of Business's allowed.

Whoa!
Caps must have lied to the monkeys. He said you did need a partner.

Good find SuzieQ

CapsLockWizard Lie!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: January 29, 2009, 03:11:43 PM »

Janet, you got your wish!   We got a drive-by.

I am so confused.  Janet, you are a girl monkey, right?

Kermit = Girl monkey or Boy monkey

Help

Janet is a girlmonkey......Kermit is a boymonkey and SS is
a vindictive story teller.

Yep she is and I would love to post my resume.
But it's better that I know they are following what hotshot says and their other LEAK.
Cuz, it's just funnier.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: January 29, 2009, 03:12:35 PM »

Don't know if this would apply to Silvitti, but in the Aruba Free Zone you do not need a local partner.

Whoa!

Good find SuzieQ

CapsLockWizard Lie!

I want to say something funny but can't cuz you made me laugh.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: January 29, 2009, 03:15:59 PM »

Whoa!

Good find SuzieQ

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #931 on: December 03, 2008, 04:19:56 AM »

11, on the opening a business in Aruba... no way true. Need an Arubian Partner and the Business law for AVV or ofshore business registered in Aruba is not benefecial.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838;topicseen#msg564838

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: January 29, 2009, 03:16:23 PM »

OK.I must ask.If you are a memeber at CnG and are aware of what is going on.How can you affiliate yourself with such nonsense??

I find it very telling that this has illicited no response.Why be a member somewhere and not be able to admit it?If your a member there you must know what's going on!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: January 29, 2009, 03:22:45 PM »

Whoa!

Good find SuzieQ

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: January 29, 2009, 03:24:58 PM »

I am gone one morning and look what happens!

This attacking of a poster is unacceptable.

One should never do that.

ATTACK THE POSTS, NOT THE POSTER!

Interesting how you can tell who is a member as the disgruntled forum.  And I do hope they realize that some of those alphabet agencies don't appreciate snoops.  Some of them snoop back!

But I guess this is what happens when there is no legitimate defense of the information posted.  They can't refute it so they attack the messenger?

I don't care if Kermit is a Circus Clown!  That doesn't change one bit what Kyle stated in his own posts.

Pathetic and disgusting.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: January 29, 2009, 03:25:23 PM »

OK.I must ask.If you are a memeber at CnG and are aware of what is going on.How can you affiliate yourself with such nonsense??

I find it very telling that this has illicited no response.Why be a member somewhere and not be able to admit it?If your a member there you must know what's going on!

KTF...I think I answered this before...but...here goes.  I was invited to join a "new forum" by someone I thought was a friend.  It soon became apparent that this was a private, controlled forum that operated on two levels...the one for those of us who were not part of the inner circle...and another whole group who were in the secret section.  Once I became aware that this existed, I asked to be deleted...so I was there for a short time and then poof...!  Would there be any other questions?   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: January 29, 2009, 03:30:04 PM »

KTF...I think I answered this before...but...here goes.  I was invited to join a "new forum" by someone I thought was a friend.  It soon became apparent that this was a private, controlled forum that operated on two levels...the one for those of us who were not part of the inner circle...and another whole group who were in the secret section.  Once I became aware that this existed, I asked to be deleted...so I was there for a short time and then poof...!  Would there be any other questions?   

Thank You Mere.There is no problem in being a member of other forums.I applaud you for being deleted.What trouble's me is that if your a member there,and are aware of what is taking place,and continue to frequent that forum. I think that speaks volumes!

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: January 29, 2009, 03:30:59 PM »

MeMere, I do have a question.

What is the stated goal of this forum, its Mission Statement, sotaspeak.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #510 on: January 29, 2009, 03:31:04 PM »

KTF...Here are some more names and companies that were involved in the Persistence Search..And Look at the bottom who posted it

Comment by Dihannah - Ohio
February 8th, 2008 at 9:02 pm
Greta, maybe at least a quick mention of the following? Public service…..

For those interested in helping out with search, please read. Also, please see blog directly from the searchers. They are true heroes! They update almost daily of events during the search and provide videos. http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 8, 2008
XVII. Support the Effort

Special Notice:
The dedicated ocean search for Natalee Holloway has been underway since mid-November, 2007. What began in Louisiana during mobilization now culminating in Aruba, the search has utilized some of the best search equipment and personnel in the world. To date, approximately 900 miles of sonar data has been collected covering a geographic area 80% the size of Aruba. The search has required a painstakingly slow approach which in the end leaves no stone unturned.

Although slow, this approach is extremely effective in marine search and recovery. Since the beginning, the search has been privately funded by Louis Schaefer Jr. of Underwater Expeditions who remarkably and gracefully accepted the financial burden when requested by Texas Equusearch and Natalee’s parents. John Silvetti of Marine Surveys, Greg Landry of Offshore Innovative Solutions, Erik McGuire of Seatronics, along with Agiosat and Wilkens Weather Service came beside Louis to conduct this humanitarian effort. To put this search effort in financial perspective, an equivalent search conducted for industry would involve costs well exceeding several million dollars. This project has been conducted for about 35 cents on the dollar, with costs still exceeding a million dollars.

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: “Holloway search”.

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman at 4:44 PM

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/08/friday-night-gretalivewire-tune-in-4/all-comments/

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: January 29, 2009, 03:33:28 PM »

KTF...Here are some more names and companies that were involved in the Persistence Search..And Look at the bottom who posted it

Comment by Dihannah - Ohio
February 8th, 2008 at 9:02 pm
Greta, maybe at least a quick mention of the following? Public service…..

For those interested in helping out with search, please read. Also, please see blog directly from the searchers. They are true heroes! They update almost daily of events during the search and provide videos. http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 8, 2008
XVII. Support the Effort

Special Notice:
The dedicated ocean search for Natalee Holloway has been underway since mid-November, 2007. What began in Louisiana during mobilization now culminating in Aruba, the search has utilized some of the best search equipment and personnel in the world. To date, approximately 900 miles of sonar data has been collected covering a geographic area 80% the size of Aruba. The search has required a painstakingly slow approach which in the end leaves no stone unturned.

Although slow, this approach is extremely effective in marine search and recovery. Since the beginning, the search has been privately funded by Louis Schaefer Jr. of Underwater Expeditions who remarkably and gracefully accepted the financial burden when requested by Texas Equusearch and Natalee’s parents. John Silvetti of Marine Surveys, Greg Landry of Offshore Innovative Solutions, Erik McGuire of Seatronics, along with Agiosat and Wilkens Weather Service came beside Louis to conduct this humanitarian effort. To put this search effort in financial perspective, an equivalent search conducted for industry would involve costs well exceeding several million dollars. This project has been conducted for about 35 cents on the dollar, with costs still exceeding a million dollars.

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: “Holloway search”.

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman at 4:44 PM

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/08/friday-night-gretalivewire-tune-in-4/all-comments/

Thanx Hotping!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: January 29, 2009, 03:41:33 PM »

MeMere, I do have a question.

What is the stated goal of this forum, its Mission Statement, sotaspeak.

Anna...I don't think that there is a written mission statement...at least I did not see one.  I do think now that it may be a grouping of monkeys who felt that they could "do it better" than SM. 

My feelings on this are strong so it is best that I not just fly off the handle so to speak...lol. 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #513 on: January 29, 2009, 03:42:33 PM »

Hi Mere,

I too was a member for a short time, like you I was invited by same friend. I left some time ago. But I remember a strong warning that nothing was to be copied from that site. I wasn't allowed in the super secret hidey hole either, no S after my "Member."

I also remember posts from here being copied there...Go figure...

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: January 29, 2009, 03:42:33 PM »

KTF, Save your breath.  I called them out on this last night..... no response.  They have been afforded the opportunity to come here and defend their stance and continue to refuse to do so.  Instead, they chose to come here and slander fellow posters with absolutely no facts to back themselves up. 

They keep sending "messengers" over here to post their garbage but we are not privy to post at their site.  Why don't they open their forum and make it public?   Afraid to?!!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: January 29, 2009, 03:46:10 PM »

Thanks, MeMere,

I do understand and have had to bite my tongue many times as well.
Sometimes it's best and especially if that's what childish people really want, a fight.

That's all I can see coming from there, people trying to start a fight in the monkey cage.

Silliness!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: January 29, 2009, 03:47:14 PM »

REMINDER:

Kyle Kingman ... in his own words reveal ... that Natalee Holloway's remain could have been in the the trap/cage discovered by the Persistance undertaking and ... the contents recovered by the Aruban enemy ... the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing from the getgo.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

Kyle:  The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle:  We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle:  The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: January 29, 2009, 03:47:43 PM »

I can answer this , at least in my opinion...which is rather accurate.

Some can be members because some do not have the "privilages" to be "allowed" in thier inner sanctum of the forum...that's right, you join a invite only group, yet not allowed in certain areas. Many i do not think were aware if it even existing til much of it was getting mentioned. Didint really bother me because i fiugured all i needed to know about Nah was here anyways..

There were three sets of members..1.Member (run of the mill come and post and read and whatever members)..2. member (i think now these were put on some kind of trial period, because they all have been banned now)..3 MemberS (the ones allowed to the other areas.

I wasnt aware of how deep it all went til the other day after i posted in here, SM, a few times and DARED laugh at a post a friend made. I went into cng to read up on any news on Caylee case, i saw a new post made in the "looks whats posted at sm" thread, so i went to read. I guess we arent allowed to laugh or do anything that seems in conflict of whatever they have goin on in there because I saw my post and what i was replying to posted in there. I then asked why that post of all the posts that were posted you chose that one?

Here was my answer (not the complete post, nor mine) but you will see what was and i never knew expected of us as members there. I am not even gonna mention names unless it comes to a point of having to.

ME--Like what is the reason for postin that particular post?? Out of the many posts posted in sm today..?

Part of my answer that was given to me By (NAMELESS for now)---"Since you two are members here I thought you would be impartial and spread the truth about the horrible lies Klaas and others are telling there about members in this forum..But instead you contribute to it. "

ME-- (parts of my answer )--- First of all i never became a member here to "spread anything" , I wasnt aware being a member here means I need to "spread the truth about the horrible lies Klaas and others are telling there about members in this forum" (his words, not mine)Ever wonder why i never posted in this thread, tho i do read it?? it's called being IMPARTIAL. Impartial to forums..but i do have opinions, and i do voice them where i see fit, and heck, if i find sumtin funny i will laugh..so the heck what? Dont include me on this so called war everyone has going on, im not part of it.

ME-- (after thinkin about it more and gettin p'd) ya know what I been thinkin and would like to add, ..before i even joined here, when i was asked, i was assured in order to be a member didnt mean i had to hate sm or klaas. I cant hate or say rotten things about people i see no rotten in.

I guess it wasnt to thier satisfaction, when logging back in i found i was no longer to read the general discussions anymore OR the memberlist, which they guard highly for some stupid reason.

So to answer you why some may still be there...its becuase i dont think they know all that really goes on. Like me, prolly just tryin to read important stuff and tryin to graze over the BS, i chalked a lot of what i saw as sumtin i seen for years on the net..just another cross forums squabble. But i guess it isnt, there are people hurtin people and tryin to ruin them and LORD forbid you are actually tryin to be impartial, seems the definition of impartial has not hit thier sshh yet. Or i would have told them exactly what i thought of all thier smearin and BS.

sorry if this posts way after the fact, but i have comp "issues" but wanted to answer that. and show what is expected of the members as shown in the above posts. Perhaps also would be able to explain to some who have questioned the same thing inre: distruptions. It's like a campaign or sumtin i guess over there in the unberbelly of it all where i didnt even know what went on in is a heck of a lot more than just natalee case stuff.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: January 29, 2009, 03:48:01 PM »

REMINDER:

Kyle Kingman ... in his own words reveal ... that Natalee Holloway's remain could have been in the the trap/cage discovered by the Persistance undertaking and ... the contents recovered by the Aruban enemy ... the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing from the getgo.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

Kyle:  The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle:  We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle:  The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull.

AMEN.LOGIC DICTATES

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: January 29, 2009, 03:48:47 PM »

Whoa!

Good find SuzieQ

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #931 on: December 03, 2008, 04:19:56 AM »

11, on the opening a business in Aruba... no way true. Need an Arubian Partner and the Business law for AVV or ofshore business registered in Aruba is not benefecial.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838;topicseen#msg564838

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.