April 26, 2024, 06:16:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220308 times)
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: January 29, 2009, 03:51:15 PM »

OK.I must ask.If you are a memeber at CnG and are aware of what is going on.How can you affiliate yourself with such nonsense??

I can answer this , at least in my opinion...which is rather accurate.

Some can be members because some do not have the "privilages" to be "allowed" in thier inner sanctum of the forum...that's right, you join a invite only group, yet not allowed in certain areas. Many i do not think were aware if it even existing til much of it was getting mentioned. Didint really bother me because i fiugured all i needed to know about Nah was here anyways..

There were three sets of members..1.Member (run of the mill come and post and read and whatever members)..2. member (i think now these were put on some kind of trial period, because they all have been banned now)..3 MemberS (the ones allowed to the other areas.

I wasnt aware of how deep it all went til the other day after i posted in here, SM, a few times and DARED laugh at a post a friend made. I went into cng to read up on any news on Caylee case, i saw a new post made in the "looks whats posted at sm" thread, so i went to read. I guess we arent allowed to laugh or do anything that seems in conflict of whatever they have goin on in there because I saw my post and what i was replying to posted in there. I then asked why that post of all the posts that were posted you chose that one?

Here was my answer (not the complete post, nor mine) but you will see what was and i never knew expected of us as members there. I am not even gonna mention names unless it comes to a point of having to.

ME--Like what is the reason for postin that particular post?? Out of the many posts posted in sm today..?

Part of my answer that was given to me By (NAMELESS for now)---"Since you two are members here I thought you would be impartial and spread the truth about the horrible lies Klaas and others are telling there about members in this forum..But instead you contribute to it. "

ME-- (parts of my answer )--- First of all i never became a member here to "spread anything" , I wasnt aware being a member here means I need to "spread the truth about the horrible lies Klaas and others are telling there about members in this forum" (his words, not mine)Ever wonder why i never posted in this thread, tho i do read it?? it's called being IMPARTIAL. Impartial to forums..but i do have opinions, and i do voice them where i see fit, and heck, if i find sumtin funny i will laugh..so the heck what? Dont include me on this so called war everyone has going on, im not part of it.

ME-- (after thinkin about it more and gettin p'd) ya know what I been thinkin and would like to add, ..before i even joined here, when i was asked, i was assured in order to be a member didnt mean i had to hate sm or klaas. I cant hate or say rotten things about people i see no rotten in.

I guess it wasnt to thier satisfaction, when logging back in i found i was no longer to read the general discussions anymore OR the memberlist, which they guard highly for some stupid reason.

So to answer you why some may still be there...its becuase i dont think they know all that really goes on. Like me, prolly just tryin to read important stuff and tryin to graze over the BS, i chalked a lot of what i saw as sumtin i seen for years on the net..just another cross forums squabble. But i guess it isnt, there are people hurtin people and tryin to ruin them and LORD forbid you are actually tryin to be impartial, seems the definition of impartial has not hit thier sshh yet. Or i would have told them exactly what i thought of all thier smearin and BS.

sorry if this posts way after the fact, but i have comp "issues" but wanted to answer that. and show what is expected of the members as shown in the above posts. Perhaps also would be able to explain to some who have questioned the same thing inre: distruptions. It's like a campaign or sumtin i guess over there in the unberbelly of it all where i didnt even know what went on in is a heck of a lot more than just natalee case stuff.

Seamonkey, thank you for your honesty.  Member there or not, the distractors are obvious and it's always been obvious you weren't one of those.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: January 29, 2009, 03:56:45 PM »

and for the record, i never hid the fact i was a member, just wasnt til the other day i even knew people actually wont say they are..which i dont understand. I mean if ya part of sumtin that has nothing to hide, why not say you are when asked? Oh wait..silly me, there are things to hide...or they would be talkin for themselves when addressed
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: January 29, 2009, 04:00:54 PM »

KTF...Here are some more names and companies that were involved in the Persistence Search..And Look at the bottom who posted it

Comment by Dihannah - Ohio
February 8th, 2008 at 9:02 pm
Greta, maybe at least a quick mention of the following? Public service…..

For those interested in helping out with search, please read. Also, please see blog directly from the searchers. They are true heroes! They update almost daily of events during the search and provide videos. http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 8, 2008
XVII. Support the Effort

Special Notice:
The dedicated ocean search for Natalee Holloway has been underway since mid-November, 2007. What began in Louisiana during mobilization now culminating in Aruba, the search has utilized some of the best search equipment and personnel in the world. To date, approximately 900 miles of sonar data has been collected covering a geographic area 80% the size of Aruba. The search has required a painstakingly slow approach which in the end leaves no stone unturned.

Although slow, this approach is extremely effective in marine search and recovery. Since the beginning, the search has been privately funded by Louis Schaefer Jr. of Underwater Expeditions who remarkably and gracefully accepted the financial burden when requested by Texas Equusearch and Natalee’s parents. John Silvetti of Marine Surveys, Greg Landry of Offshore Innovative Solutions, Erik McGuire of Seatronics, along with Agiosat and Wilkens Weather Service came beside Louis to conduct this humanitarian effort. To put this search effort in financial perspective, an equivalent search conducted for industry would involve costs well exceeding several million dollars. This project has been conducted for about 35 cents on the dollar, with costs still exceeding a million dollars.

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: “Holloway search”.

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman at 4:44 PM

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/08/friday-night-gretalivewire-tune-in-4/all-comments/

Shame, shame Kyle.  It was Shaefer who approached Tim Miller.

Interesting that it was Kyle himself requesting donations as late as Feb 8th.....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: January 29, 2009, 04:01:32 PM »

and for the record, i never hid the fact i was a member, just wasnt til the other day i even knew people actually wont say they are..which i dont understand. I mean if ya part of sumtin that has nothing to hide, why not say you are when asked? Oh wait..silly me, there are things to hide...or they would be talkin for themselves when addressed

Thanx SeaMonkey for the insight.You are very kind and honest unlike many of those fron CnG.It is unfortunate these people act in such away.Reminds me of the playground in elementary school.OK.Back to the Focus.JUSTICE FOR NATALEE....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: January 29, 2009, 04:03:44 PM »

OK.I must ask.If you are a memeber at CnG and are aware of what is going on.How can you affiliate yourself with such nonsense??

I can answer this , at least in my opinion...which is rather accurate.

Some can be members because some do not have the "privilages" to be "allowed" in thier inner sanctum of the forum...that's right, you join a invite only group, yet not allowed in certain areas. Many i do not think were aware if it even existing til much of it was getting mentioned. Didint really bother me because i fiugured all i needed to know about Nah was here anyways..

There were three sets of members..1.Member (run of the mill come and post and read and whatever members)..2. member (i think now these were put on some kind of trial period, because they all have been banned now)..3 MemberS (the ones allowed to the other areas.

I wasnt aware of how deep it all went til the other day after i posted in here, SM, a few times and DARED laugh at a post a friend made. I went into cng to read up on any news on Caylee case, i saw a new post made in the "looks whats posted at sm" thread, so i went to read. I guess we arent allowed to laugh or do anything that seems in conflict of whatever they have goin on in there because I saw my post and what i was replying to posted in there. I then asked why that post of all the posts that were posted you chose that one?

Here was my answer (not the complete post, nor mine) but you will see what was and i never knew expected of us as members there. I am not even gonna mention names unless it comes to a point of having to.

ME--Like what is the reason for postin that particular post?? Out of the many posts posted in sm today..?

Part of my answer that was given to me By (NAMELESS for now)---"Since you two are members here I thought you would be impartial and spread the truth about the horrible lies Klaas and others are telling there about members in this forum..But instead you contribute to it. "

ME-- (parts of my answer )--- First of all i never became a member here to "spread anything" , I wasnt aware being a member here means I need to "spread the truth about the horrible lies Klaas and others are telling there about members in this forum" (his words, not mine)Ever wonder why i never posted in this thread, tho i do read it?? it's called being IMPARTIAL. Impartial to forums..but i do have opinions, and i do voice them where i see fit, and heck, if i find sumtin funny i will laugh..so the heck what? Dont include me on this so called war everyone has going on, im not part of it.

ME-- (after thinkin about it more and gettin p'd) ya know what I been thinkin and would like to add, ..before i even joined here, when i was asked, i was assured in order to be a member didnt mean i had to hate sm or klaas. I cant hate or say rotten things about people i see no rotten in.

I guess it wasnt to thier satisfaction, when logging back in i found i was no longer to read the general discussions anymore OR the memberlist, which they guard highly for some stupid reason.

So to answer you why some may still be there...its becuase i dont think they know all that really goes on. Like me, prolly just tryin to read important stuff and tryin to graze over the BS, i chalked a lot of what i saw as sumtin i seen for years on the net..just another cross forums squabble. But i guess it isnt, there are people hurtin people and tryin to ruin them and LORD forbid you are actually tryin to be impartial, seems the definition of impartial has not hit thier sshh yet. Or i would have told them exactly what i thought of all thier smearin and BS.

sorry if this posts way after the fact, but i have comp "issues" but wanted to answer that. and show what is expected of the members as shown in the above posts. Perhaps also would be able to explain to some who have questioned the same thing inre: distruptions. It's like a campaign or sumtin i guess over there in the unberbelly of it all where i didnt even know what went on in is a heck of a lot more than just natalee case stuff.

Thanks for your honesty seamonkey.

The question that Keepthefaith the fortitude to ask ... is exactly what I was wanting to asking for a few days now but ... made the decision to hold off.

Thank you Keepthefaith.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: January 29, 2009, 04:04:32 PM »

well Ree, i think after today i wont be lol
But gawd it makes me sick and i wasnt about to just sit here thinking..."but i know the answer" and not say sumtin. I can only talk for myself. and thats what i responded to..from my own side.
and no i dont like disruptions ..i dont like whats goin on in here on and off. I was gone from being able to post here a year, it is not what it use to be, and its heartbreaking to me to see all that has gone on...and all of it is tracked down to a few people causin it all. Earlier, it WAS like it use to be, talking and discussing natalee and theories and news facts..until a cng pos posted. I guess i had my limit. My apologies to anyone HERE that may not have liked what i had to say that may have disrupted this further. I just couldnt sit and watch.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: January 29, 2009, 04:08:35 PM »

well Ree, i think after today i wont be lol
But gawd it makes me sick and i wasnt about to just sit here thinking..."but i know the answer" and not say sumtin. I can only talk for myself. and thats what i responded to..from my own side.
and no i dont like disruptions ..i dont like whats goin on in here on and off. I was gone from being able to post here a year, it is not what it use to be, and its heartbreaking to me to see all that has gone on...and all of it is tracked down to a few people causin it all. Earlier, it WAS like it use to be, talking and discussing natalee and theories and news facts..until a cng pos posted. I guess i had my limit. My apologies to anyone HERE that may not have liked what i had to say that may have disrupted this further. I just couldnt sit and watch.

Again.Thanx SeaMonkey.Your always welcome with us Monkey's!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: January 29, 2009, 04:10:14 PM »

For the record, I have never known of Klaas to be "spreading lies" or any other kind of information about ANY posters, ever.

Sounds more to me like somebody with something to hide who is afraid the truth will get out some way and is being paranoid.  A person with issues of their own.

Klaas doesn't share information about posters with others.  Never has, probably never will.  And like most of you, I have been here a very long time to know this.

Just for the record.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: January 29, 2009, 04:13:34 PM »

KTF...Here are some more names and companies that were involved in the Persistence Search..And Look at the bottom who posted it

For those interested in helping out with search, please read. Also, please see blog directly from the searchers. They are true heroes! They update almost daily of events during the search and provide videos. http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 8, 2008
XVII. Support the Effort

Special Notice:
The dedicated ocean search for Natalee Holloway has been underway since mid-November, 2007. What began in Louisiana during mobilization now culminating in Aruba, the search has utilized some of the best search equipment and personnel in the world. To date, approximately 900 miles of sonar data has been collected covering a geographic area 80% the size of Aruba. The search has required a painstakingly slow approach which in the end leaves no stone unturned.

Although slow, this approach is extremely effective in marine search and recovery. Since the beginning, the search has been privately funded by Louis Schaefer Jr. of Underwater Expeditions who remarkably and gracefully accepted the financial burden when requested by Texas Equusearch and Natalee’s parents. John Silvetti of Marine Surveys, Greg Landry of Offshore Innovative Solutions, Erik McGuire of Seatronics, along with Agiosat and Wilkens Weather Service came beside Louis to conduct this humanitarian effort. To put this search effort in financial perspective, an equivalent search conducted for industry would involve costs well exceeding several million dollars. This project has been conducted for about 35 cents on the dollar, with costs still exceeding a million dollars.

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: “Holloway search”.

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/08/friday-night-gretalivewire-tune-in-4/all-comments/

Interesting that it was Kyle himself requesting donations as late as Feb 8th.....

So ol' OE was  knee-deep in everything including asking for what i would think would be FRAUDULENT donations?NO.For those that think he's a goof who acts like a 14yr old i beg to differ!Keep talkin!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: January 29, 2009, 04:14:06 PM »

You all have never showed anything but kindness...so Your welcome if i was able to shed any light on anything..

and yes..the focus..Justice for Natalee...and honoring her memory in a mature, honest , and heartfelt way...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: January 29, 2009, 04:16:18 PM »

Friday, February 8, 2008
XVII. Support the Effort

Special Notice:

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539

Thank you hotping.

As Beth Holloway would said ... "Greta ... this is huge!"

In the following Tim Miller/Greta interview ... Tim states that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the undertaking ... and Tim states to Jamie Colby of FOX that Schaefer contacted Dave Holloway while Tim Miller was at his home.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

Video:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

COLBY:  Tim, why are they (Arubans) standing in your way?

MILLER: I don't think they can stand in our way. With the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela. Whereever we need to go into, we've got the equipment. In fact they are more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships that we are taking over are a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship which have all the latest technology on it. In fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house. He said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we are going to bring her home."

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: January 29, 2009, 04:17:21 PM »

You all have never showed anything but kindness...so Your welcome if i was able to shed any light on anything..

and yes..the focus..Justice for Natalee...and honoring her memory in a mature, honest , and heartfelt way...

You must find it quite telling to see fellow members sit up in the rafters here at scared monkey's and watch what transpires and act like they aren't memebers at CnG!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: January 29, 2009, 04:18:57 PM »

Yes, it is very interesting how all of this came about.  I have no problem with duel purpose searches but it has to be known up front that this is the deal.

I have only ever made donations to TES and I wonder if they actually gave money for this search.  I surely hope not.  Especially in light of the fact of the big loss on the Caylee effort.  And that is not over yet for Tim Miller. 

No wonder Tim Miller wants to retire!  Now he faces subpoena annoyances by the semi-lucid attorney for Casey Anthony.  I do hope Baez is required to pay any expenses Tim has to fly to Florida for all that mess.  He is just a man and can't possibly be expected to absorb unlimited expense just to operate this service.  In hard economic times, one of the first things to go are donations.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: January 29, 2009, 04:19:48 PM »

You must find it quite telling to see fellow members sit up in the rafters here at scared monkey's and watch what transpires and act like they aren't memebers at CnG!

Hello, I sit in the rafters, normally, and was a C and G member, but now Im not.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: January 29, 2009, 04:21:15 PM »

Friday, February 8, 2008
XVII. Support the Effort

Special Notice:

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539

Thank you hotping.

As Beth Holloway would said ... "Greta ... this is huge!"

In the following Tim Miller/Greta interview ... Tim states that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the undertaking ... and Tim states to Jamie Colby of FOX that Schaefer contacted Dave Holloway while Tim Miller was at his home.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

Video:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

COLBY:  Tim, why are they (Arubans) standing in your way?

MILLER: I don't think they can stand in our way. With the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela. Whereever we need to go into, we've got the equipment. In fact they are more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships that we are taking over are a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship which have all the latest technology on it. In fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house. He said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we are going to bring her home."

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found herI don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg625934#msg625934

_____

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: January 29, 2009, 04:21:39 PM »

Seamonkey and Mere, I want you to know that I was not referring to you when I posted about C&G sending posters here to spread their garbage.  I just did not want to name names because the people that are doing this know who they are.

Thank you for sharing some inside info with us.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: January 29, 2009, 04:23:31 PM »

Yes, it is very interesting how all of this came about.  I have no problem with duel purpose searches but it has to be known up front that this is the deal.

I have only ever made donations to TES and I wonder if they actually gave money for this search.  I surely hope not.  Especially in light of the fact of the big loss on the Caylee effort.  And that is not over yet for Tim Miller. 

No wonder Tim Miller wants to retire!  Now he faces subpoena annoyances by the semi-lucid attorney for Casey Anthony.  I do hope Baez is required to pay any expenses Tim has to fly to Florida for all that mess.  He is just a man and can't possibly be expected to absorb unlimited expense just to operate this service.  In hard economic times, one of the first things to go are donations.

When I spoke with TES about donations, they WERE putting those earmarked "Natalee" for use in the ocean search, FWIW.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: January 29, 2009, 04:24:04 PM »

Hello, I sit in the rafters, normally, and was a C and G member, but now Im not.

WHY????

jANET

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: January 29, 2009, 04:25:02 PM »

Hello A1.Hope all is well.Being a member of any forum is fine by me as long as there goal is not to disrupt other forums,as well as potentially lie about the Mods and member's!The goal is and always was JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,as well as CAYLEE and all others who don't have a voice.The Monkey's will speak loud and clear!God Bless you A1.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: January 29, 2009, 04:25:22 PM »

WHY????

jANET
I was banished.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.