April 26, 2024, 09:08:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220313 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: January 29, 2009, 04:27:14 PM »

You all have never showed anything but kindness...so Your welcome if i was able to shed any light on anything..

and yes..the focus..Justice for Natalee...and honoring her memory in a mature, honest , and heartfelt way...

You must find it quite telling to see fellow members sit up in the rafters here at scared monkey's and watch what transpires and act like they aren't memebers at CnG!

Hello, I sit in the rafters, normally, and was a C and G member, but now Im not.

Hello A1.Hope all is well.Being a member of any forum is fine by me as long as there goal is not to disrupt other forums,as well as potentially lie about the Mods and member's!The goal is and always was JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,as well as CAYLEE and all others who don't have a voice.The Monkey's will speak loud and clear!God Bless you A1.
Thank you KTF.  I have been around for a long time, I just dont talk a lot here.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: January 29, 2009, 04:28:37 PM »

You all have never showed anything but kindness...so Your welcome if i was able to shed any light on anything..

and yes..the focus..Justice for Natalee...and honoring her memory in a mature, honest , and heartfelt way...

You must find it quite telling to see fellow members sit up in the rafters here at scared monkey's and watch what transpires and act like they aren't memebers at CnG!

Yes, but not surprising.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: January 29, 2009, 04:28:51 PM »

I was banished.
[/quote]

Did you get the unexplained axe that others got a couple of weeks ago?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: January 29, 2009, 04:30:10 PM »

Shame, shame Kyle.  It was Shaefer who approached Tim Miller.

Interesting that it was Kyle himself requesting donations as late as Feb 8th.....

Yes, it is very interesting how all of this came about.  I have no problem with duel purpose searches but it has to be known up front that this is the deal.

I have only ever made donations to TES and I wonder if they actually gave money for this search.  I surely hope not.  Especially in light of the fact of the big loss on the Caylee effort.  And that is not over yet for Tim Miller. 

No wonder Tim Miller wants to retire!  Now he faces subpoena annoyances by the semi-lucid attorney for Casey Anthony.  I do hope Baez is required to pay any expenses Tim has to fly to Florida for all that mess.  He is just a man and can't possibly be expected to absorb unlimited expense just to operate this service.  In hard economic times, one of the first things to go are donations.

When I spoke with TES about donations, they WERE putting those earmarked "Natalee" for use in the ocean search, FWIW.

Well, my little paultry donation was not enough to matter at all, a drop in the bucket but I am glad I did not specify for any one person.  I never do with TES because while I want justice for Natalee sooooo badly, there are horses and dogs to feed, etc. all the time and so I just never have been one to specify.  Also think it would make bookkeeping so much easier to be able to just put into a general fund.

But that is a shame if funds were actually accepted from TES and then this endeavor used for other things like selling films and making maps for use commercially.  Note I said IF as this hinges on the honesty of Kyle and what he said.

HUMAN REMAINS are the two words that are troubling to me right now.  Was this just OE's opinion or was it a fact?  And how do we know and further whose remains.

It's just very troubling.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: January 29, 2009, 04:31:13 PM »

KTF...Here are some more names and companies that were involved in the Persistence Search..And Look at the bottom who posted it

Comment by Dihannah - Ohio
February 8th, 2008 at 9:02 pm
Greta, maybe at least a quick mention of the following? Public service…..

For those interested in helping out with search, please read. Also, please see blog directly from the searchers. They are true heroes! They update almost daily of events during the search and provide videos. http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 8, 2008
XVII. Support the Effort

Special Notice:
The dedicated ocean search for Natalee Holloway has been underway since mid-November, 2007. What began in Louisiana during mobilization now culminating in Aruba, the search has utilized some of the best search equipment and personnel in the world. To date, approximately 900 miles of sonar data has been collected covering a geographic area 80% the size of Aruba. The search has required a painstakingly slow approach which in the end leaves no stone unturned.

Although slow, this approach is extremely effective in marine search and recovery. Since the beginning, the search has been privately funded by Louis Schaefer Jr. of Underwater Expeditions who remarkably and gracefully accepted the financial burden when requested by Texas Equusearch and Natalee’s parents. John Silvetti of Marine Surveys, Greg Landry of Offshore Innovative Solutions, Erik McGuire of Seatronics, along with Agiosat and Wilkens Weather Service came beside Louis to conduct this humanitarian effort. To put this search effort in financial perspective, an equivalent search conducted for industry would involve costs well exceeding several million dollars. This project has been conducted for about 35 cents on the dollar, with costs still exceeding a million dollars.

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: “Holloway search”.

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman at 4:44 PM

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/08/friday-night-gretalivewire-tune-in-4/all-comments/

Thank you hotping.

As Beth Holloway would said ... "Greta ... this is huge!"

In the following Tim Miller/Greta interview ... Tim states that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the undertaking ... and Tim states to Jamie Colby of FOX that Schaefer contacted Dave Holloway while Tim Miller was at his home.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

Video:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

COLBY:  Tim, why are they (Arubans) standing in your way?

MILLER: I don't think they can stand in our way. With the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela. Whereever we need to go into, we've got the equipment. In fact they are more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships that we are taking over are a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship which have all the latest technology on it. In fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house. He said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we are going to bring her home."

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found herI don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg625934#msg625934

They were still soliciting funds up until April 3rd 2008???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: January 29, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »

[/quote]Not exactly, I apparently broke an unpublished rule......

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: January 29, 2009, 04:33:08 PM »

Not exactly, I apparently broke an unpublished rule......
[/quote]

well hey!  at least you got an explanation! 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: January 29, 2009, 04:33:22 PM »

[/quote]

Sounds like CnG is following the Law of Aruba!Just sayin..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: January 29, 2009, 04:33:53 PM »

KTF ya know what i honestly thought every time i saw one of them up in the rafters and drop down like pigeons once in awhile to drop a load on a car?? remember the old romper room show? the lady would look thru her magic mirror..and say " I see so billy, I see tommy...Oh and Looky who else i see.." lmao thats all that would got thru my head at times lol
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: January 29, 2009, 04:33:56 PM »

They were still soliciting funds up until April 3rd 2008???

Yeppers!  John Silvetti himself talking about needing a million dollars!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: January 29, 2009, 04:34:29 PM »

Hello, I sit in the rafters, normally, and was a C and G member, but now Im not.

WHY????

jANET
I was banished.

A1 ... I meant why were you a member of a forum the bashed Scared Monkeys ... bashed Klaas ... bashed those that were attempting to expose the truth ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... encompassing John Silvetti's betrayal of Natalee Holloway's family.

Why did you have to be banned prior to leaving?

A1 ... you know I love ya.  I just do not understand.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: January 29, 2009, 04:35:20 PM »

KTF ya know what i honestly thought every time i saw one of them up in the rafters and drop down like pigeons once in awhile to drop a load on a car?? remember the old romper room show? the lady would look thru her magic mirror..and say " I see so billy, I see tommy...Oh and Looky who else i see.." lmao thats all that would got thru my head at times lol

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: January 29, 2009, 04:36:02 PM »

A couple more comments, lol   

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: January 29, 2009, 04:39:47 PM »

Sounds like CnG is following the Law of Aruba!Just sayin..
[/quote]

THAT is what this all reminded me of, thank you!!!

I'm sure many will remember well the early days on these message boards when Arubanesque types were trying to hunt down the personal information of the diligent folks trying to ferret out the truth.

They would find out something about a poster, and attempt to threaten, intimidate and harass them.

Geez - how must the cng gang feel to realize they have now turned into what the original  CTV Refugees were!! 

They must be proud!

A dear friend mentioned to me not long ago that cng is the new Dark Side.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: January 29, 2009, 04:40:45 PM »

WHY????

jANET
I was banished.

A1 ... I meant why were you a member of a forum the bashed Scared Monkeys ... bashed Klaas ... bashed those that were attempting to expose the truth ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... encompassing John Silvetti's betrayal of Natalee Holloway's family.

Janet
Gosh Janet, I dont know how to answer that.  That's why I havent said anything.  I truly thought the people who invited me there cared about me, I had talked to them on the phone, been invited to their homes.....Im sorry, I dont know how to answer that.  I love children, I want them found and brought home.  Thats why Im here, that's why I was there......that's the only answer I can give you.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: January 29, 2009, 04:42:08 PM »

Thanks Klaas!

Could someone please whisper into Medley's ear to put a cork in it?

She's doing herself no favors.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: January 29, 2009, 04:45:00 PM »

WHY????

jANET
I was banished.

Janet
Gosh Janet, I dont know how to answer that.  That's why I havent said anything.  I truly thought the people who invited me there cared about me, I had talked to them on the phone, been invited to their homes.....Im sorry, I dont know how to answer that.  I love children, I want them found and brought home.  Thats why Im here, that's why I was there......that's the only answer I can give you.

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: January 29, 2009, 04:45:32 PM »

WHY????

jANET
I was banished.

Jealously over her size 4 jeans    
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: January 29, 2009, 04:46:36 PM »

Thanks Klaas!

Could someone please whisper into Medley's ear to put a cork in it?

She's doing herself no favors.

She's a fool
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: January 29, 2009, 04:52:52 PM »

So, Freebirds are no more.  Monkey's can act like birds.  What can we do as a group to do something like the Freebirds would have done?  I can volunteer some time, if somebody wants to be the leader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.