March 28, 2024, 06:40:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 219661 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: January 29, 2009, 05:44:22 PM »

For the record, I too was invited, but never went there. (I don't think I would have lasted very long anyways!) 

Wreck ... I know you and ... I suspect that you would bailed from CnG in a very short time.  What SeaMonkey and A1 has shared ... CnG is the definition of a cult and ... the requirement of a cult is comformity and adherence.

Janet

I rarely get accused of being a "conformist" or "adherent"!!! 

Wreck ... I recognize a kindred spirit.

Janet

I was a kindred spirit till i came out of the closet!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: January 29, 2009, 05:46:58 PM »

So, Freebirds are no more.  Monkey's can act like birds.  What can we do as a group to do something like the Freebirds would have done?  I can volunteer some time, if somebody wants to be the leader.

Well let me tell you what the Freebird's plan was for this information:

We assimilated the information
We created a document containing it - only the facts as they were presented to us, followed by a list of questions at the bottom
We were then going to

a - post it at our blog
b - Send it to SM for posting 
c - Send it to the BOYCOTT ARUBA site for posting
d - send it to ALL media outlets (including Endemol - DeVries in the NL)

... and the understanding was that Kyle Kingsman would first share the document with Beth Holloway and the FBI.

Do I have that right jen?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: January 29, 2009, 05:47:37 PM »

They were still soliciting funds up until April 3rd 2008???

Yeppers!  John Silvetti himself talking about needing a million dollars!!

When did they leave Aruba again?

Who left Aruba and when?Do we really know other then the boat left between March 1st and 3rd.Who was on The Persistence?Guess we'll never know because there are no logs?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: January 29, 2009, 05:49:50 PM »

For the record, I too was invited, but never went there. (I don't think I would have lasted very long anyways!) 

Wreck ... I know you and ... I suspect that you would bailed from CnG in a very short time.  What SeaMonkey and A1 has shared ... CnG is the definition of a cult and ... the requirement of a cult is comformity and adherence.

Janet

Janet

Boy Monkey?  Girl Monkey?  It makes no difference Keepthefaith.  Justice for Natalee Holloway is where it is at and ... you are a kindred spirit through and through.

Thank you.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: January 29, 2009, 05:50:48 PM »

Well, I have posted at Refugees under another name.  Didn't take them long to "out" me and they felt so clever doing so even though I made little attempt to conceal my real identity.

However, I was there posting to counter some of their more outrageous lies especially about Beth and to show support for the outnumbered posters who do support Justice for Natalee.  They can be very, very nasty and the admin admits that new posters are kept on a "shorter leash" than the older ones who can do just about anything.

I just felt so badly for those standing up for what was right seeing them take a bashing every post they made.  I also saw it as possibly an opportunity to recruit more who were crossing over sides with the confession of Joran on TV.

It was quite an experience but I grew weary of the negativity being aimed at me and others.  And the irrational persistence with wild theories that "logic dictates" could not possibly be true.  As far as I know,I can still post there, just haven't in several months, no time and the attacks get old after a while.

But even that Dark Side will allow dissenting opinions as long as expressed appropriately.   This does not seem to be the case with CnG.
And I am sure my invitation just got lost in the mail as I know several there are very fond of me, hahahhahahaha!

In the case of Chat n Grumble, I think I could guess what they want to grumble about.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: January 29, 2009, 05:50:51 PM »

So, Freebirds are no more.  Monkey's can act like birds.  What can we do as a group to do something like the Freebirds would have done?  I can volunteer some time, if somebody wants to be the leader.

We created a document containing it - only the facts as they were presented to us, followed by a list of questions at the bottom
We were then going to

a - post it at our blog

I in with ya. Just a question.  What is the legal ramifications doing this here on SM versus what the Freebirds were doing on their site?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: January 29, 2009, 05:51:13 PM »

Janet

Janet

Is that when you became a male monkey? 

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: January 29, 2009, 05:52:27 PM »

No wreck, probably not, the ones that lasted that were not part of the secret underbelly, i believe had to adopt a bobble-head atitiude of just smiling and nodding, smiling and nodding. Because the minute ya said ANYTHING against what the foundation of that place was made on you were POOF! history..Least thats what it seems like to me rather clearly.

So future cnger's,  take note..buy a bobble head and study it night and day, There will be a test...and dont think they wont be watching your every move. and i mean EVERY move.

I guess they didnt take my signature there as me meaning it lol

"I will choose the path that's clear. I will choose free will."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #588 on: January 29, 2009, 05:53:58 PM »

Who left Aruba and when?Do we really know other then the boat left between March 1st and 3rd.Who was on The Persistence?Guess we'll never know because there are no logs?

IIRC Kyle nor John were on the Persistence when it left.  I don't know about the others.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: January 29, 2009, 05:56:07 PM »

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: January 29, 2009, 05:56:45 PM »

Janet

Janet

Is that when you became a male monkey? 

That would be correct Wreck.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: January 29, 2009, 05:57:56 PM »

Thank you, Tib.  I do understand better now. 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: January 29, 2009, 05:58:18 PM »

IIRC Kyle nor John were on the Persistence when it left.  I don't know about the others.

What made them want to stay behind?Any ideas or speculation as to why?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: January 29, 2009, 05:59:21 PM »

Janet

[/quote]

Boy Monkey?  Girl Monkey?  It makes no difference Keepthefaith.  Justice for Natalee Holloway is where it is at and ... you are a kindred spirit through and through.

Thank you.

Janet
[/quote]

Has anyone else noted that now Janet tells KTF "thank you" instead of giving him a hug?

Just saying. . . . . . 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: January 29, 2009, 06:01:08 PM »

What made them want to stay behind?Any ideas or speculation as to why?

John and Kyle did not leave the Island around the same time that the Persistence sailed away?

Link/source please.

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #595 on: January 29, 2009, 06:01:12 PM »

A-1, I hope I don't offend you but I agree with Janet.  I don't understand how anyone can be a member at C&G which bashes SM, Klaas, and other monkeys and then come here and post.  In other words, for me at least, I could not be a member at both places becuase I could not stand by and condone the bashing of SM.

MOO

KYcat - just to clarify - the front forum appeared somewhat normal for a long time.  It has only been in the past few weeks, probably coinciding with the nasty drive by posts they have been making, that the hatred of SM spilled out into the front forum and it became increasingly obvious that all members had to toe their line or be deleted.  Of course it was never clearly stated to anyone - in fact in my case it was denied more than once - that they were gathered there solely to discredit SM and Klaas.

I don't have inside information or fully understand how all this happened, but I just had to say that the concept of a site existing for the sole purpose of discrediting Scared Monkeys and the selfless hours put in by Klaas, is a pretty damning commentary about the participants there.

I'll hold up the objectives of this forum and particularly this thread to the light of day, anytime, anywhere, and to anyone.

We stand with the girl, and her family. We stand against the corruption and evil that both brought her life to an end, and have been at work to obscure the truth regarding it. It's ALL about Natalee!

I want no part of any entity that has formed against those principles at Scared Monkeys.

One is based in compassion, and the other is based in contempt. I know which is stronger, and I'm honored to stand with you all in that place of strength.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: January 29, 2009, 06:01:24 PM »

We were then going to

a - post it at our blog

I in with ya. Just a question.  What is the legal ramifications doing this here on SM versus what the Freebirds were doing on their site?

Is it even still possible to make a formal compilation with the threat of  legal action?  What did the Freebird attorney say about this?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: January 29, 2009, 06:04:13 PM »

KTF,

I don't think Kyle stayed behind but flew directly home from Aruba to wherever he lives.

Don't know about Silvetti but Kyle did post about flying home.

No, I don't have links to anything.  I just 'member it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: January 29, 2009, 06:05:56 PM »

A-1, I hope I don't offend you but I agree with Janet.  I don't understand how anyone can be a member at C&G which bashes SM, Klaas, and other monkeys and then come here and post.  In other words, for me at least, I could not be a member at both places becuase I could not stand by and condone the bashing of SM.

MOO

KYcat - just to clarify - the front forum appeared somewhat normal for a long time.  It has only been in the past few weeks, probably coinciding with the nasty drive by posts they have been making, that the hatred of SM spilled out into the front forum and it became increasingly obvious that all members had to toe their line or be deleted.  Of course it was never clearly stated to anyone - in fact in my case it was denied more than once - that they were gathered there solely to discredit SM and Klaas.

I don't have inside information or fully understand how all this happened, but I just had to say that the concept of a site existing for the sole purpose of discrediting Scared Monkeys and the selfless hours put in by Klaas, is a pretty damning commentary about the participants there.

I'll hold up the objectives of this forum and particularly this thread to the light of day, anytime, anywhere, and to anyone.

We stand with the girl, and her family. We stand against the corruption and evil that both brought her life to an end, and have been at work to obscure the truth regarding it. It's ALL about Natalee!

I want no part of any entity that has formed against those principles at Scared Monkeys.

One is based in compassion, and the other is based in contempt. I know which is stronger, and I'm honored to stand with you all in that place of strength.

I'll stand by Scared Monkey's,The Monkey'sin the cage and it's Mod's against any other site Period.Allowing KTF to go crazy in the cage one night when no one else was here sealed the deal.Klaas did have the premonition that KTF was gettin a little uncivil by HIS self and proceeded to catch me red-handed.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: January 29, 2009, 06:07:37 PM »

KTF,

I don't think Kyle stayed behind but flew directly home from Aruba to wherever he lives.

Don't know about Silvetti but Kyle did post about flying home.

No, I don't have links to anything.  I just 'member it.

I may be being petty but one would think.You go as a team and you return as a team unless of an Emergency!JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.