March 28, 2024, 01:42:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 219648 times)
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: January 29, 2009, 06:08:59 PM »

So, Freebirds are no more.  Monkey's can act like birds.  What can we do as a group to do something like the Freebirds would have done?  I can volunteer some time, if somebody wants to be the leader.

Well let me tell you what the Freebird's plan was for this information:

We assimilated the information
We created a document containing it - only the facts as they were presented to us, followed by a list of questions at the bottom
We were then going to

a - post it at our blog
b - Send it to SM for posting 
c - Send it to the BOYCOTT ARUBA site for posting
d - send it to ALL media outlets (including Endemol - DeVries in the NL)

I in with ya. Just a question.  What is the legal ramifications doing this here on SM versus what the Freebirds were doing on their site?

Is it even still possible to make a formal compilation with the threat of  legal action?  What did the Freebird attorney say about this?

I don't see how it could be an issue.  Kyle has no binding agreement of privacy with SM.  Jen didn't come here and suggest we become Freebirds.  I asked a former Frebird what we could do to keep their spirit alive.  Kyle's posts have already been outted.

Jen, would you be interested in being our fearless leader, becuase I think Klass has a full plate being our herder.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #601 on: January 29, 2009, 06:09:46 PM »

They were still soliciting funds up until April 3rd 2008???

Yeppers!  John Silvetti himself talking about needing a million dollars!!

When did they leave Aruba again?

Who left Aruba and when?Do we really know other then the boat left between March 1st and 3rd.Who was on The Persistence?Guess we'll never know because there are no logs?

IIRC Kyle nor John were on the Persistence when it left.  I don't know about the others.

What made them want to stay behind?Any ideas or speculation as to why?

John and Kyle did not leave the Island around the same time that the Persistence sailed away?

Link/source please.

Janet

I can probably find a link for Kyle, I think he told us here that he was taking a flight home.  John...well you probably won't like that source.    I'll see what I can find.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: January 29, 2009, 06:10:54 PM »

KTF,

I don't think Kyle stayed behind but flew directly home from Aruba to wherever he lives.

Don't know about Silvetti but Kyle did post about flying home.

No, I don't have links to anything.  I just 'member it.

I may be being petty but one would think.You go as a team and you return as a team unless of an Emergency!JMOO

IIRC correctly Kyle flew in to Aruba to join the Persistence originally.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: January 29, 2009, 06:11:01 PM »

KTF,

I don't think Kyle stayed behind but flew directly home from Aruba to wherever he lives.

I may be being petty but one would think.You go as a team and you return as a team unless of an Emergency!JMOO

Well, he did have a wife at home expecting their first child.  And he had stayed much longer than the original two weeks that was stated as the length of the search originally.  That would be sort of an emergency, IMO.

But don't know what anyone else did.  I don't recall if Kyle said others flew home or not.

Janet, I never have archives, links and things that you do.  But I do have a pretty good memory for details.  Granny Toad always did as well and Klaas is not bad herself.  We just lack your organizational skills.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: January 29, 2009, 06:14:03 PM »

KTF,

Well, he did have a wife at home expecting their first child.  And he had stayed much longer than the original two weeks that was stated as the length of the search originally.  That would be sort of an emergency, IMO.
But don't know what anyone else did.  I don't recall if Kyle said others flew home or not.

Janet, I never have archives, links and things that you do.  But I do have a pretty good memory for details.  Granny Toad always did as well and Klaas is not bad herself.  We just lack your organizational skills.

No problems with that!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: January 29, 2009, 06:15:32 PM »

So, Freebirds are no more.  Monkey's can act like birds.  What can we do as a group to do something like the Freebirds would have done?  I can volunteer some time, if somebody wants to be the leader.

We created a document containing it - only the facts as they were presented to us, followed by a list of questions at the bottom
We were then going to

a - post it at our blog

I in with ya. Just a question.  What is the legal ramifications doing this here on SM versus what the Freebirds were doing on their site?

Is it even still possible to make a formal compilation with the threat of  legal action?  What did the Freebird attorney say about this?

I don't see how it could be an issue.  Kyle has no binding agreement of privacy with SM.  Jen didn't come here and suggest we become Freebirds.  I asked a former Frebird what we could do to keep their spirit alive.  Kyle's posts have already been outted.

Jen, would you be interested in being our fearless leader, becuase I think Klass has a full plate being our herder.

Thanks Ree.  Better safe than sorry.

Another question.  The person who was against outing Kyle at Freebirds---are they now at CnG's famous site?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: January 29, 2009, 06:16:36 PM »

Sorry for the O/T, but Blue Moon is everythink OK in your neck of the woods?  Hotels here are full and cold weather supplies are selling out due to the KY residents coming across the TN border for supplies and heat.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: January 29, 2009, 06:17:18 PM »

So I have just caught up.  Another interesting day.

Let me get this straight, Janet is a "boy" monkey and Kermit is a "boy" monkey.  Is this correct?  It doesn't matter either way but I AM SO confused now.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: January 29, 2009, 06:17:34 PM »

I think a lot to this is Following Schaeffer and the money,UnderwaterExpeditions and Trahan,Silvetti and those GeoLab companies,as well as where Kyle is working?I truly believe if we can pinpoint that as well as some of the business relationships it will come together.How to do that is the question.I think you have to let those Traitors continue to play there hands in terms of looking for the big payday of OIL contracts.It will happen!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: January 29, 2009, 06:18:30 PM »

We were then going to

a - post it at our blog

I think Klaas' official title is "Monkey Wrangler"! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: January 29, 2009, 06:19:43 PM »

Let me get this straight, Janet is a "boy" monkey and Kermit is a "boy" monkey.  Is this correct?  It doesn't matter either way but I AM SO confused now.

.Just Kidding Janet!Blue Moon.KTF is the Boy Monkey and is never afforded another Hug!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: January 29, 2009, 06:21:12 PM »

Sorry for the O/T, but Blue Moon is everythink OK in your neck of the woods?  Hotels here are full and cold weather supplies are selling out due to the KY residents coming across the TN border for supplies and heat.

No, my county is recovering but the counties just to the north of me are in terrible shape.  They are not expecting power back on for at least 14 days.  Hotels are fine here but they are starting to fill up so people have no other choice but to go south across the line into TN. is their only option.  They have declared those counties in a start of emergency and money has been offered to those counties today so everyone is going out to buy generators cause the disaster money will pay for it.  They are bringing in power crews that worked the hurricanes to help put up power lines.  It looks like a disaster area. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: January 29, 2009, 06:21:56 PM »

Blue Moon ... I won't speak for Kermit but ... Janet is a girl monkey and ... that is the truth.

Janet

+++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: January 29, 2009, 06:23:39 PM »

Blue Moon ... I won't speak for Kermit but ... Janet is a girl monkey and ... that is the truth.

Janet

+++++

Well I should hope so.  That wig gave you away. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: January 29, 2009, 06:25:32 PM »

I think a lot to this is Following Schaeffer and the money,UnderwaterExpeditions and Trahan,Silvetti and those GeoLab companies,as well as where Kyle is working?I truly believe if we can pinpoint that as well as some of the business relationships it will come together.How to do that is the question.I think you have to let those Traitors continue to play there hands in terms of looking for the big payday of OIL contracts.It will happen!

My opinion:
I think Kyle entered with a honest heart. I think he got a little side tracked, but still thought he was "on the good side". It wasn't until about late Spring - early Summer when his financial responsibilities started to rely back on those he is "protecting" now. It's sad.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: January 29, 2009, 06:26:21 PM »

I am not a good team player but ... I am willing to share my research on the Natalee Holloway case upon request.  Jen's qualifications as administrator of the Natalee's Freebirds ... overseeing all the documents .. would make her an excellent candidate for a leader.  Then there is Klaas ... with all her free time outside of the 24 hours a day overseeing the SM site ...

Janet

BUMP

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: January 29, 2009, 06:26:55 PM »

My opinion:
I think Kyle entered with a honest heart. I think he got a little side tracked, but still thought he was "on the good side". It wasn't until about late Spring - early Summer when his financial responsibilities started to rely back on those he is "protecting" now. It's sad.

I think you hit the nail right on the head, myself.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: January 29, 2009, 06:30:31 PM »

My opinion:

I agree Wreck.I think Kyle was,and has had ample time to bring forth what transpired and he failed to do that.Right is right and wrong is wrong.I don't envy his position whatsoever!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #618 on: January 29, 2009, 06:31:06 PM »

Who left Aruba and when?Do we really know other then the boat left between March 1st and 3rd.Who was on The Persistence?Guess we'll never know because there are no logs?

IIRC Kyle nor John were on the Persistence when it left.  I don't know about the others.

John and Kyle did not leave the Island around the same time that the Persistence sailed away?

Link/source please.

Janet

I can probably find a link for Kyle, I think he told us here that he was taking a flight home.  John...well you probably won't like that source.    I'll see what I can find.

Janet, OE's post about "flying out" can be found here.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=3285;sa=showPosts;start=120

According to his post some were "flying out" on March 2nd, and the Persistence was leaving on March 2nd.

Kermit posted an email about the "meeting" that was on March 3rd.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: January 29, 2009, 06:33:59 PM »

Link/source please.

Janet

Janet, OE's post about "flying out" can be found here.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=3285;sa=showPosts;start=120

According to his post some were "flying out" on March 2nd, and the Persistence was leaving on March 2nd.

Kermit posted an email about the "meeting" that was on March 3rd.  

Was this the meeting with Caps,Clyde,Helen,John?Was it a spur of the moment thing,and or a planned meeting?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.