April 18, 2024, 05:55:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220119 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: January 29, 2009, 08:05:19 PM »

Hmmm this is very strange to me I do not trust Faith, Blonde or Hotshot any further than I can throw them.
 So we must know this leak Faith doesn't post much here because she is a Mod at HFTM.
So where did the three of us post together that we can't be trusted.
NH.US ?
We can't be trusted LEAK why because we saw right through your ass.
 I will have to think on this tonight.

Yes, I'm sure many know this leak.

I wonder if their first name begins with R

Just to keep this from going too far in a wrong direction...........no, first name does not start with "R"

But I made a promise long ago that no personal information ever shared with me by anyone, would ever be disclosed by me.

That promise stands firm.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #681 on: January 29, 2009, 08:06:37 PM »

Who's  currently copy and pasting for CnG?

I would hate to be the grunt that has to do all the Copying and pasting!Just saying.You all know i'm not that organized!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: January 29, 2009, 08:06:51 PM »

Did lalasmom ever figure out to log in to SM from her new computer, in order to refute Kermit?  

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: January 29, 2009, 08:08:00 PM »

Are you really serious?  These former SM's would be protecting the VanderSloots? I would never have thought that. Guess nothing would shock me though at this point.

I hope kerm doesn't mind me butting into this one.

Of course!!  Who benefits the most by the attempted discrediting of this information?  When that didn't work, the attempted discrediting of the messengers.

This is all much bigger than I thought.  I am shocked.  You really do not know people who post on websites like you think you do.  This misconception must always be remembered by anyone who posts on any website.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #684 on: January 29, 2009, 08:08:25 PM »

Did lalasmom ever figure out to log in to SM from her new computer, in order to refute Kermit?  

I kinda doubt that's gonna happen.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: January 29, 2009, 08:09:19 PM »

Are you really serious?  These former SM's would be protecting the VanderSloots? I would never have thought that. Guess nothing would shock me though at this point.

Of course!!  Who benefits the most by the attempted discrediting of this information?  When that didn't work, the attempted discrediting of the messengers.

This is all much bigger than I thought.  I am shocked.  You really do not know people who post on websites like you think you do.  This misconception must always be remembered by anyone who posts on any website.

You OK Blue Moon!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: January 29, 2009, 08:12:33 PM »

You OK Blue Moon!

I am having a "Oh Damn" moment.  I didn't really understand what was happening with the CnG people disrupting here all the time but I do believe today a lightbulb is starting to go off.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: January 29, 2009, 08:13:45 PM »

Just wishful thinking.......

I continue to stand with the girl.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: January 29, 2009, 08:15:27 PM »

I share that wish, none!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: January 29, 2009, 08:16:09 PM »

You OK Blue Moon!

I am having a "Oh Damn" moment.  I didn't really understand what was happening with the CnG people disrupting here all the time but I do believe today a lightbulb is starting to go off.

Hope all is well down there Blue Moon!We had bad weather up here but nothing like down there!Prayers from Seattle..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: January 29, 2009, 08:18:03 PM »

You OK Blue Moon!

You arent alone bluemoon Smile
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: January 29, 2009, 08:18:12 PM »

For some of them, I don't think that was ever their intention.  I believe they just didn't *think* before they took action.

Being suckered in by someone's song and dance in a "I know but I can't tell" way, along with cryptic messages and "I'm from Aruba" just seems to have gotten in the way of logic and common sense - to the detriment of facts and truth.

I think pride and ego has played a factor for some as well.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: January 29, 2009, 08:19:22 PM »

hiya Caps emailed Dave & he didn't understand what he was trying to say. Lala's Mom then emailed Dave & explained what Caps was trying to say. Dave emailed her back & the next thing we know they got permission to search Monserat pond based on Caps & a witness he had found. The witness contacted Helen Lejuez & then she contacted ALE for him. He (the witness) has given a statement & this is why the search was granted. I know they used side scan sonar & were waiting for Kyle (or someone) to look at the pics. Caps told lala's they were going to drain Monserat pond for further searching. Will let you know what I find out.
I do not trust Faith, Blonde or Hotshot any further than I can throw them.
Lala's has warned Caps about Hotshot so he won't tell her anything. LOL

Leak said:Clyde Burke is Caps friend & who some of us felt may be Simian.
I can't answer all the questions about Caps cause I just don't know. He does not email with me but he does with Lalas.

LEAK: "Tue Mar 18, 2008
Here is a portion of a Capslock email:
I have spoken to John and he is in contact with MOS. but with the Government on strike, nobody is working. Polis department
has minimum service now just to maintain tranquility on the island.

LEAK: " I have access to a witness statement from this "pond witness". Sure seems from what I see that what he said & what is being translated on some boards are very different."

LEAK: "Caps knows a few ALE
I know he knows Clyde Burke.

John stayed and kept an eye on the side with the ALE till before the strike begin. 2 days the before venezuala crisis, John and some one scanned the pond.

Lala's is not refering to me is she Kermit??

Keepthefaith ... what part of Kermit's post causes you to think mybe Lala is refering to you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: January 29, 2009, 08:21:51 PM »

For some of them, I don't think that was ever their intention.  I believe they just didn't *think* before they took action.

Being suckered in by someone's song and dance in a "I know but I can't tell" way, along with cryptic messages and "I'm from Aruba" just seems to have gotten in the way of logic and common sense - to the detriment of facts and truth.

I think Shange/Simeon has gotten to some of them. 

I just HATE that line:  I know but I can't tell.

Hope they learned their lesson with Kermit.  Kermit told. She warned them.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: January 29, 2009, 08:22:27 PM »

This is how I felt the first time I realized that there were Aruban posters whose only job it was each day was to come here with disinformation....it was a jaw-dropping moment.   Shocked

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: January 29, 2009, 08:23:00 PM »

hiya Caps emailed Dave & he didn't understand what he was trying to say. Lala's Mom then emailed Dave & explained what Caps was trying to say. Dave emailed her back & the next thing we know they got permission to search Monserat pond based on Caps & a witness he had found. The witness contacted Helen Lejuez & then she contacted ALE for him. He (the witness) has given a statement & this is why the search was granted. I know they used side scan sonar & were waiting for Kyle (or someone) to look at the pics. Caps told lala's they were going to drain Monserat pond for further searching. Will let you know what I find out.

I can't answer all the questions about Caps cause I just don't know. He does not email with me but he does with Lalas.

I have spoken to John and he is in contact with MOS. but with the Government on strike, nobody is working. Polis department

LEAK: " I have access to a witness statement from this "pond witness". Sure seems from what I see that what he said & what is being translated on some boards are very different."

John stayed and kept an eye on the side with the ALE till before the strike begin. 2 days the before venezuala crisis, John and some one scanned the pond.

Keepthefaith ... what part of Kermit's post causes you to think mybe Lala is refering to you.

Janet

"I do not trust Faith, Blonde or Hotshot any further than I can throw them."

Kermit it clarified it though.I didn't know Lala's!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: January 29, 2009, 08:23:02 PM »

I think the Faith part, Janet.  It took me a while....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: January 29, 2009, 08:25:08 PM »

This is how I felt the first time I realized that there were Aruban posters whose only job it was each day was to come here with disinformation....it was a jaw-dropping moment.   Shocked

I guess I am a full-blood Monkey now.  I just passed my initiation.  Darn, took me long enough.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: January 29, 2009, 08:26:10 PM »

Janet

Oh I get it.

Keepthefaith ... the "Faith" that Lala is referring to is a girl Monkey.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: January 29, 2009, 08:26:15 PM »

I agree, but I think it is more like ALL of them instead of just "some". These are not bad people ( they want justice for Natalee - just like us). I think they have been horribly mislead.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.