April 24, 2024, 01:27:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220229 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: January 29, 2009, 10:37:41 PM »

The people at Chat and Grumble, SS and Hotshot included apparently, as they have exposed that here.
Are wrong.
So, had they not followed what someone else told them they would have known:
I have been involved in many high profile cases.
I have accomplished busting drug rings, a president of the US, etc.

And I am not going to spend my time on stupidity. It only exposes what they do as opposed to bring something of importance to the discussion about Natalee. IS that what that site is all about?
Who is next from scared monkeys at their site?

If they think I am afraid - lets bring it on!

How about I expose THEM?

For God's Sake Kermit.Please tell me before you do so i may put on my Feces suit before the Sh_t starts to fly!

This is one of their members, one of lalasmom and Idstlou's buddies who is their LEAK:
Remember, It was Idstlou who posted that I was lying about not having lalasmom's emails.

Who is lying? You be the judge:

oh lawdy here we go How do I get sucked into this crap?
I have no idea what SS posted..it was deleted before I got here.

What "friend" are you talking about?

I didn't say you didn't have Lalas emails...although you probably shouldn't? Why would you have them?

I said you don't have an email from Lalas to you...which is what you announced here on SM...saying that Lalas wrote you in an e-mail stating Jug knew the Persistence was going to Aruba to search for oil first, Natalee secondly.

You then changed your story to: you didn't have an e-mail addressed to you from Lalas...but you had a copy of an e-mail that Lalas wrote stating that Jug said the Persistence went to Aruba to search for oil first and Natalee second. I stated I did not believe for one moment you have an e-mail from Lalas stating that. So far I have not seen it.

What have I have seen you post tonight..is tiny heading of an e-mail that is supposed to be from Lalas...with an attached document with what appears to be her research on Natalee's case...did I get that wrong? Why would you even have that info? Very creepy to me and just furthers my distrust of your motives and activities.

I also see other e-mails...from a supposed "leak"...that people are confusing as Lalas emails...in which this mystery person is giving opinions..often not nice ones..on various subjests and people.

What is the point and how does that advance justice for Natalee..and what in the hell does that have to do with me?

And for the record..it is ldstlou...as in Lisa. Most Monkeys here know my name..Lisa...and know my little Monkey's name. They have watched him grow up over the past 4 years, have cheered him on over sports events, First Holy Communion and other major events in our lives. They have given me advice during those "mother's moments" when I was at a loss..lol
I have prayed for and with Monkeys who have faced down cancer, lost spouses to cancer, and prayed with you all when we lost a member to cancer. I have prayed for Monkeys with ill family members and asked for my own prayers when needed and always received them...nothing but the greatest of support when I have needed it. That is something I have always been so proud of about this great group. Monkeys donated generously when I participated in the Race for the Cure in honor of Peaches and my Mom, they gave again generously when Sunny and I raised hell last year at the Travel Convention here in St Louis and laughed with us when we called in our reports about the abandoned Aruba booth. I could go on and on. Some of my best moments and treasured friends came right here from SM and I have gotten through some of my worst moments only because of the love and support of friends here at SM.

So please...respect me enough to use my correct screen name, and don't refer me to as a troll or an outsider. I am simply a Monkey the same as anyone else here...just a Monkey that does not believe in the current Persistence theory and speaks her mind and questions the reasons and motivations behind that theory.

I am also a Monkey that has always respected Klaas. I don't talk behind peoples' back and Klaas will tell you when I have had a beef with her, I have gone straight to her with the beef. Whether we agree on matters or not, I think that Klaas will attest that I have always shown her respect. I know nothing about the chat and grumble...not even sure of what it is called...nor what caused the rift between Monkeys...I just walked back into the forum when it was happening and got lumped in with it. I don't back stab, I don't "hidey hole"...and everything I have disagreed with I have been honest and open about, then I get bashed for being honest and open with it.

Thats all I have to say. It's just...well...seeing e-mails and gossip being passed along behind the scenes and then brought here to the forum...I am sorry and I know most of you don't agree with me, but it just makes me mistrust the messenger and the message even more. I have explained my reasons why, you don't have to agree...but please, don't draw me into the shit that is going on behind the scenes. I am open and honest about who I speak to and in regards to what.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #761 on: January 29, 2009, 10:38:04 PM »

Hi San!!!

I have missed ya.

Janet

Hi Janet how are you.

I'm here reading along.

Were you logged in?  Why the silence?

Janet

Yes I am logged in.  I don't know why I'm quiet.  I guess that should be a good thing 

Well perk up, San.  It is hard for me to call them all a POS
by myself.

I like when you call them all a POS.  It shows you pay attention to me. 

I learned half of what I know from you, San.
I saw where some of the C&G POSs said unkind things about you.
It really hurt my feelings.  Don't let them get to you.  Get your guns out.

I saw it too Magnolia, disgusting cowardly comments by someone who is very insecure, and jealous.  

They actually weren't nearly as hateful about San as they were about me, but then again...I think they are probably skeeeeeeeerrrrrrd of San!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #762 on: January 29, 2009, 10:38:25 PM »

I kept waiting for a Monkey to jump out from behind one of the palm trees with a Boycott Aruba Sign...lol 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: January 29, 2009, 10:40:49 PM »

Hi San!!!

I have missed ya.

Janet

Hi Janet how are you.

I'm here reading along.

Were you logged in?  Why the silence?

Janet

Yes I am logged in.  I don't know why I'm quiet.  I guess that should be a good thing 

by myself.

Don't let what they say about me hurt your feelings.  They won't get to me I promise. 

Atta Girl, San   
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: January 29, 2009, 10:40:55 PM »

San, ya gonna need sumtin bigger i fear lol

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #765 on: January 29, 2009, 10:43:28 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: January 29, 2009, 10:43:53 PM »

No matter how much money Aruba spends on marketing......

No Justice For Natalee
No Tourism for Aruba
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: January 29, 2009, 10:45:26 PM »

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=67407

Cooperation Is Essential To Avoid Severe Recession

January 28th 2009, Aruba.

ORANJESTAD-The economy of Aruba is about to enter a period of contraction, this is mainly
attributed to the global credit crisis. The Central Bank of Aruba (CBA) is expecting a decrease of
1.2 percent in Real GDP for 2009. Aruba will experience its second recession in just 5 years in what
is to be a decade of relatively low economic growth.

There may be a decline in investments from the private sector in large projects on the island, this
as a consequence of the difficulty for foreign investors to receive loans from banks. In addition the
number of tourist arrivals is expected to decline between 5.6 and 6.1 percent in 2009. The decline
in tourist arrivals may result in the contraction of tourism receipts by 2 percent.

Value of imported goods from abroad is expected to decline by 6.9 percent. The value of exported
goods to other countries in the World is expected to decline by 10.6 percent in 2009. The annual
inflation rate is expected to decline from 8.5 percent in 2008 to 4.2 percent in 2009, which is
considered a positive trend by CBA. The value of consumed goods on the island is expected to
increase by 0.6 percent.

Substantial and aggressive marketing of Aruba abroad may soften the decline in tourism, and
government spending on infrastructure and other community projects should provide jobs
(temporarily) for the construction sector. The government has already allocated an additional
US$10 million to market Aruba abroad. AHATA (Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association) will allocate
more money for marketing.
The cooperation between the public and private sector, and the
commitment of both sectors is essential to avoid a moderate to severe recession.

Wow, $10million to market that Devils island.  That's about like our congress giving away the house we live in.  What are they going to do, take the $10m and giveaway free airfare and hotel costs just to get someone, anyone to populate their sleezie island? 

I hope Mos goes on and closes the case.  He a chicken-shi$. Every time I look at him I see that picture Klaas posted of him with his dainty little hands on his hips (carrying his itty-bitty purse). 

I am SICK of hearing them talk about closing this case. Just do it and then see if they turn over anything involving this case to the family.  I hate them all!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: January 29, 2009, 10:45:38 PM »

No matter how much money Aruba spends on marketing......

No Justice For Natalee
No Tourism for Aruba
I Agree!

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: January 29, 2009, 10:46:37 PM »

Wow....I left for awhile to go out to eat and come back and all hell has broken loose but it is so good to see all of these Monkeys in the cage... 

Me, too, Ree!

Every time I leave something happens.   

Then I have to read back to catch up.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: January 29, 2009, 10:48:53 PM »

ORANJESTAD-The economy of Aruba is about to enter a period of contraction, this is mainly
attributed to the global credit crisis. The Central Bank of Aruba (CBA) is expecting a decrease of
1.2 percent in Real GDP for 2009. Aruba will experience its second recession in just 5 years in what

There may be a decline in investments from the private sector in large projects on the island, this
as a consequence of the difficulty for foreign investors to receive loans from banks. In addition the
number of tourist arrivals is expected to decline between 5.6 and 6.1 percent in 2009. The decline
in tourist arrivals may result in the contraction of tourism receipts by 2 percent.

Value of imported goods from abroad is expected to decline by 6.9 percent. The value of exported
goods to other countries in the World is expected to decline by 10.6 percent in 2009. The annual
inflation rate is expected to decline from 8.5 percent in 2008 to 4.2 percent in 2009, which is
considered a positive trend by CBA. The value of consumed goods on the island is expected to
increase by 0.6 percent.

Substantial and aggressive marketing of Aruba abroad may soften the decline in tourism, and
government spending on infrastructure and other community projects should provide jobs
(temporarily) for the construction sector. The government has already allocated an additional
US$10 million to market Aruba abroad. AHATA (Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association) will allocate
more money for marketing. The cooperation between the public and private sector, and the
commitment of both sectors is essential to avoid a moderate to severe recession.

ps...they can show up to St Louis with their "marketing"...but I can guarantee you...my little Monkey and I will be there this weekend with a little "marketing" of our own...thanks to Vicky and some great materials by John. With any luck,  they will turn tail and run just like they did last year!!

NO JUSTICE FOR NATALEE, NO TOURISTS FOR ARUBA

I Always have, and always will Stand With The Girl!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: January 29, 2009, 10:49:04 PM »

Now that's a nice gun 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: January 29, 2009, 10:49:34 PM »

[/quote]

by myself.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I saw it too Magnolia, disgusting cowardly comments by someone who is very insecure, and jealous.  

They actually weren't nearly as hateful about San as they were about me, but then again...I think they are probably skeeeeeeeerrrrrrd of San!

[/quote]

I know TM.  She has been hateful to me too.
I think they are mad because they were all so wrong
and let their pride and egos drag them down.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: January 29, 2009, 10:50:53 PM »

I am also a Monkey that has always respected Klaas. I don't talk behind peoples' back and Klaas will tell you when I have had a beef with her, I have gone straight to her with the beef. Whether we agree on matters or not, I think that Klaas will attest that I have always shown her respect. I know nothing about the chat and grumble...not even sure of what it is called...nor what caused the rift between Monkeys...I just walked back into the forum when it was happening and got lumped in with it. I don't back stab, I don't "hidey hole"...and everything I have disagreed with I have been honest and open about, then I get bashed for being honest and open with it.

Thats all I have to say. It's just...well...seeing e-mails and gossip being passed along behind the scenes and then brought here to the forum...I am sorry and I know most of you don't agree with me, but it just makes me mistrust the messenger and the message even more. I have explained my reasons why, you don't have to agree...but please, don't draw me into the shit that is going on behind the scenes. I am open and honest about who I speak to and in regards to what.

LDSTLOU (Lisa) has never been affraid to come directly to me via email, this is true. She is also free to have her opinion of Kermit and Kermit's posts.  I may not agree with Lisa but I respect her right to her own opinion.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 10:58:30 PM by klaasend » Logged
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: January 29, 2009, 10:51:26 PM »

increase by 0.6 percent.

more money for marketing. The cooperation between the public and private sector, and the

ps...they can show up to St Louis with their "marketing"...but I can guarantee you...my little Monkey and I will be there this weekend with a little "marketing" of our own...thanks to Vicky and some great materials by John. With any luck,  they will turn tail and run just like they did last year!!

NO JUSTICE FOR NATALEE, NO TOURISTS FOR ARUBA

I Always have, and always will Stand With The Girl!
Thanks Lisa for going to the Show and Standing with the Girl! 

In God We Trust!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: January 29, 2009, 10:54:55 PM »

Respect works both ways.  If I agree with you then everything is fine, but if I don't, then............well.....I know.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: January 29, 2009, 10:55:19 PM »

Blue Moon,

But I don't think the files will ever be turned over to the family.  At least not before everything is scrubbed from them.

JMO and yes, I know the family filed in court to have these files but so did the Sloots to keep the FBI out and guess what?  Guess who won that one even with the PM and judge saying the FBI could have access?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: January 29, 2009, 10:55:41 PM »

Goodnight Everyone.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: January 29, 2009, 10:56:50 PM »

LDSTLOU (Lisa) has never been affraid to come directly to me via email, this is true. She is also free to have her opinion of Kermit and Kermit's posts.  I may not agree with Lisa but I respect her tight to her own opinion.

Sorry...little Monkey is supposed to be sleeping...had to go tuck him in.

Thank you Klaas.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: January 29, 2009, 10:57:19 PM »

Goodnight Everyone.

Goodnight San.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.