April 24, 2024, 05:05:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220233 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: January 30, 2009, 01:10:17 PM »

VMS, I speak for only myself, but I personally don't care what Kermit's occupation is.  IMO the emails she posted speak for themselves.  I have no problem with any of the emails posted, but I do take issue with the crap SS posted yesterday.

Just so everyone here knows I am well aware of them giving that information over to Aruba too.

It is referred to as "collaborating with the enemy" ... the enemy who has had an agenda since day one to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: January 30, 2009, 01:13:15 PM »

Kyle said: " We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.”

Kyle said: "The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.”

Did Kyle say the above or not?

YES

DEFINITELY

ABSOLUTELY

UNQUESTIONABLY

I can't hear ya Sharon.

LOUDER!!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: January 30, 2009, 01:14:03 PM »

VMS, I speak for only myself, but I personally don't care what Kermit's occupation is.  IMO the emails she posted speak for themselves.  I have no problem with any of the emails posted, but I do take issue with the crap SS posted yesterday.

Just so everyone here knows I am well aware of them giving that information over to Aruba too.

This is beyond being mislead,and or ignorance at this point!This is utterly sad!

It is referred to as "collaborating with the enemy" ... the enemy who has had an agenda since day one to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: January 30, 2009, 01:14:27 PM »

Kyle said: " We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.”

Kyle said: "The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.”

Anna ... I cannot believe you asked that question.  Are you doubting the integrity of jen, Wingnut and Kermit.

Janet

Kyle said it.

Janet,

I am affording one and all every possible opportunity to refute the posts or the fact that Kyle made them.  Not at all am I questioning Kermit, wingnut or jen but offering anyone with evidence to the contrary ample opportunity to counter what has been posted.

Anyone is welcomed and being encouraged to refute this now or forever shut up about it!  Either they can or they can't.  Either Kyle said it or he didn't.  I don't see anyone posting any evidence or even suggesting that he didn't say it. 

So shouldn't the problem be with Kyle instead of Kermit?  Kyle was the one doing all the talking.

I just want yes or no/he said it or he didn't.  Then that would be the end of discussion.  It is from others who have a problem with what Kyle said being posted that I pose the question.

And if Kyle did say it, then what is wrong with posting the fact that he did say all those things and more?

Why do some not want what Kyle said to be posted and discussed?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: January 30, 2009, 01:14:51 PM »

This is beyond being mislead,and or ignorance at this point!This is utterly sad!

Janet

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: January 30, 2009, 01:17:17 PM »

copy,paste,copy,paste,copy,paste,copy!Must be the fight song for CnG.

Back to the hidey-hole.HEY.Back to the hidey-hole.HEY............

Who's turn is it today!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #966 on: January 30, 2009, 01:17:34 PM »

I am ready

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: January 30, 2009, 01:18:23 PM »

I am ready

I got my Feces suit on Nut!Waiting for the Sh_t to fly!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: January 30, 2009, 01:19:25 PM »

Anna ... I cannot believe you asked that question.  Are you doubting the integrity of jen, Wingnut and Kermit.

Janet

Kyle said it.

Janet,

I am affording one and all every possible opportunity to refute the posts or the fact that Kyle made them.  Not at all am I questioning Kermit, wingnut or jen but offering anyone with evidence to the contrary ample opportunity to counter what has been posted.

Anyone is welcomed and being encouraged to refute this now or forever shut up about it!  Either they can or they can't.  Either Kyle said it or he didn't.  I don't see anyone posting any evidence or even suggesting that he didn't say it. 

So shouldn't the problem be with Kyle instead of Kermit?  Kyle was the one doing all the talking.

I just want yes or no/he said it or he didn't.  Then that would be the end of discussion.  It is from others who have a problem with what Kyle said being posted that I pose the question.

And if Kyle did say it, then what is wrong with posting the fact that he did say all those things and more?

Why do some not want what Kyle said to be posted and discussed?

EXACTLY!!!

Somehow many of those at BnG are attacking the messanger who exposed John Silvetti's betrayal of Natalee's family when he assisted the enemy in the finale' to the great Aruban coverup.  WHY!!!  When did John Silvetti take priority over justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for a family who has been on a neverending roller coaster ride from H--- since May 30, 2005.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: January 30, 2009, 01:19:28 PM »

I believe that sometime between the discovery of the cage and the December 30th dive that ALE become actively involved and ... John Silvetti was provided with an incentive to take a back seat ... look the other way as far as being a participant in the recovery efforts.

However ... Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller became problems.  They had both seen the ROV images and ... Kyle Kingman whose professional expertise encompasses analysing ROV images had determined Natalee Holloway remains could possibly be in that cage/trap.

Janet

_____

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:   He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle:   The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle: Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

LOUDER JANET!LOGIC DICTATES!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: January 30, 2009, 01:20:38 PM »

I am ready

I missed ya Nut.

Janet

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: January 30, 2009, 01:20:40 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: January 30, 2009, 01:25:50 PM »

Ready,set,stop!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: January 30, 2009, 01:26:17 PM »

9 posts to go..... I think

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: January 30, 2009, 01:27:00 PM »

No hints Nut!Come on.Fair and square!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: January 30, 2009, 01:29:10 PM »

I sent an email to Tylergal and asked her to come back to the thread and post.  I hope she and others will as we need some more clear heads as we now oddly seem to have far more "guests" than posters much of the time now.

I know she is very busy but maybe she will.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: January 30, 2009, 01:29:50 PM »

#889 on: Today at 09:27:03 AM   KLAAS
Did Kermit ever say specifically they were SS, FBI or CIA?  Serious question, I really don't know
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4448.880

ANSWER: NO

I said: "I have met 4 living presidents.
I said: "I have worked on high profile cases"
I said: "I have been involved in bringing down a U.S. President."

vms
SS
Idstlou
Hotshot
their LEAK

are ALL mistaken or purposely lying for their own agenda.

vms lied about me accused me of posting a picture of Lorenzo that was Slipnot. FaithMS actually found and posted the picture and verified that. vms never acknowledged that fact.
Instead, vms continues to lie and stated to me on SM that she doesn't trust me because I used the nic Hope
and changed it to Kermit. I had no choice, but change my nic because Robin Holloway used my nic at BFN (I was told). I tried to sign up their with the same nic. I am not sure what that constitues distrust in her when she told me she uses the nic: just asking.
Then vms accused me of posting a dead link to Lorenzos tickle site. As though I had control over him deleting his own tickle site.
I think anyone with eyes can see vms hatred and agenda towards me. It's pretty obvious and says more about her and her group of buddies then anything I have ever done or said.

Idstlou said I was a liar because I did not have emails from lalasmom.
When I posted a screen shot as proof, she then said it was a screen shot of a header.
At least she recognized what it was. lol
She also stated that I said I received the email. I never said that either. I posted proof of their LEAK. But she continues to call me the liar.

SS,
accused me and Janet of malicious and intentional injury to her and posting CAPS REAL NAME.
We both asked her several times to show us where that information was posted. She refused
and then came back with some report on me and how I lied about being a Secret Service agent.

This is how these posters attack me rather then bring proof of the RV Persistence, John Silvetti, Louis Schafer, and CAPS' information that THEY SAID in their own words. Bring forth information/proof of these facts or crawl back into their hole!

This is how these posters attack me rather then bring proof of the RV Persistence, John Silvetti, Louis Schafer, and CAPS' information that THEY SAID in their own words. Bring forth information/proof of these facts or crawl back into their hole!

I always get the stacks wrong so bringing this down.
Kermit, I am not going to address the rest, I did that last night in a post in regards to the emails and the ldstlou not idstlou.

As far as this last statement, let me address these issues.

I trust Klaas wholeheartedly. I have told her stuff I really was not supposed to because I trust her so much. And true to her nature, when I have asked her to keep the information between us, she always has...thank you Klaas. So it really alarmed me when I saw that you were copying and pasting info from a sight that I..me alone..my opinion, had always felt was a sacred place...and that was the Freebirds forum. It just really bothered my sense of integrity..and ask Klaas...I bitched about it!! lol But I believe you felt it was important to disseminate the information. Your choice and maybe I should not have judged. For me, it was the wrong thing to do, but it is apparent other Monkeys appreciate this info coming out into the open.

So now it was out in the open. I don't know you, I didn't know your background and the accusations just did not ring true to me. So I im'ed Kyle...and to my surprise he answered, and we ended up having a phone conversation. I shared every bit of that info here...even got some info wrong when I was relaying it to you...as Ana likes to point out...but I was willing to go back and ask other questions, for myself and for others who asked me to.

I also asked Jug about the information. He answered me and said it was ok to post his beliefs, and that was that the Persistence endeavor was on the up and up. Some asked me to ask him additional questions and so I did. Took heat for asking...took heat for posting his answers...I took heat. So who hasn't here..I get over it the same as everyone else. My point is I certainly did try and gather information on the Persistence and bring that info here...I am sorry if it didn't coincide with what you believe...but I did try and help discern the truth. And that is all I am after, the truth.

So now I have 3 people telling me 2 different things and for me...it then comes down to credibility. There is no man more honest or credible imho than Jug, so that was all it took for me really. After talking to Kyle, I understood his posts that you were bringing over here and the nature of what was happening...I believe I do anyways.

So now I have to try and discern your credibility. Too many Monkeys I trust and admire stood by you and so I thought I must be missing something here, that they must know you and know about you and there was just something that I was missing that was causing me to not trust you like they do. So I asked you questions, and got answers that really circled my questions. Then there have been things that you posted that did not ring true...like an email you said you received from Lalas...that just..well...was difficult for me to believe.

So credibility is everything to me here...because I have two conflicting stories, and I am trying desperately to discern the truth... and well...that is just where I am at.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: January 30, 2009, 01:30:18 PM »

No hints Nut!Come on.Fair and square!

You Monkey's are sad playing both sides of the fence.Got your right foot in one thread and your left foot in the other!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: January 30, 2009, 01:31:48 PM »

because I can ... 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: January 30, 2009, 01:32:10 PM »

You have got to be kidding! 

No I am not kidding in the slightest.

Lord Have mercy!These people.Are they American?Seriously.

BUMP

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.