April 27, 2024, 02:38:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220360 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: January 28, 2009, 10:57:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52047.php

Aruba
Closure threatens as Valero unmerchantable shows
28 Jan, 2009, 13:43 (GMT -04:00)

Part of the ad Valero this week in local newspapers to publish the refinery to give a better image.
ORANGE CITY - Valero refineries where off will and will not be sold, will most likely permanently closed. This is a top boss of the U.S. oil company, Bill Klees, yesterday against a foreign analyst said, after the company closed 2008 with red figures. The refinery in San Nicolas is one of the refiners like Valero that sold it.

PR director Bill Day leaves from San Antonio that Klees responded to a hypothetical question. " Aruba does he do not go to that because of the declining world economy in the short term the refinery to close its doors. Day confirms that a new buyer for Valero Aruba, but this would not go into details. Whether there is a serious offer on the table last year after the takeover by Brazilian Petrobras failed, remains unknown.
If the refinery does not sell the business and not keep going, gives Day after some vetches and roads that closure is an option. " "But we do not have a critical deadline. We have always said that we do not have to sell. It is one of the possibilities. "

The ads that the oil company this week published in local newspapers, sketches a different picture. Valero says to the Aruban people the facts right "to want to give after a perception arose that the company pays no tax and only pollutes the environment. In the last sentence seems rather a warning message: "The refinery is a good neighbor and valuable to Aruba. But now give other countries more attractive incentives than Aruba does - and it is still attractive to process crude oil to the Gulf coast of the United States. "

Day says this about the ad should not be interpreted as a warning, but for the people to point out that Valero is currently elsewhere can better compete. "Five years ago, when we refinery acquisitions, the circumstances and the economy better. Now things have changed and it is that we are no longer the first time as valuation and other issues such as licensing. "

The failure of the talks last year between Valero and the government on payment of sales tax, among other BBO, the oil is a clear signal that Aruba is much less interest in the refinery
According to opposition party ASF would become a settlement proposal, as it by e-mail from Valero been confirmed on the table. PR Director Day said that the ensuing oil choose to wait for the outcome of the arbitration case in February.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: January 28, 2009, 11:01:46 PM »

Just wanted to say HI to all of the Monkeys. Been reading each day and wishing for news.
KTF You had me fooled. LOL! Blonde, my prayers for you and your MOM.

Bring Natalee home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cajun Miracle
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: January 28, 2009, 11:14:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52047.php

Aruba
Closure threatens as Valero unmerchantable shows
28 Jan, 2009, 13:43 (GMT -04:00)

Part of the ad Valero this week in local newspapers to publish the refinery to give a better image.
ORANGE CITY - Valero refineries where off will and will not be sold, will most likely permanently closed. This is a top boss of the U.S. oil company, Bill Klees, yesterday against a foreign analyst said, after the company closed 2008 with red figures. The refinery in San Nicolas is one of the refiners like Valero that sold it.

PR director Bill Day leaves from San Antonio that Klees responded to a hypothetical question. " Aruba does he do not go to that because of the declining world economy in the short term the refinery to close its doors. Day confirms that a new buyer for Valero Aruba, but this would not go into details. Whether there is a serious offer on the table last year after the takeover by Brazilian Petrobras failed, remains unknown.
If the refinery does not sell the business and not keep going, gives Day after some vetches and roads that closure is an option. " "But we do not have a critical deadline. We have always said that we do not have to sell. It is one of the possibilities. "

The ads that the oil company this week published in local newspapers, sketches a different picture. Valero says to the Aruban people the facts right "to want to give after a perception arose that the company pays no tax and only pollutes the environment. In the last sentence seems rather a warning message: "The refinery is a good neighbor and valuable to Aruba. But now give other countries more attractive incentives than Aruba does - and it is still attractive to process crude oil to the Gulf coast of the United States. "

Day says this about the ad should not be interpreted as a warning, but for the people to point out that Valero is currently elsewhere can better compete. "Five years ago, when we refinery acquisitions, the circumstances and the economy better. Now things have changed and it is that we are no longer the first time as valuation and other issues such as licensing. "

The failure of the talks last year between Valero and the government on payment of sales tax, among other BBO, the oil is a clear signal that Aruba is much less interest in the refinery
According to opposition party ASF would become a settlement proposal, as it by e-mail from Valero been confirmed on the table. PR Director Day said that the ensuing oil choose to wait for the outcome of the arbitration case in February.
When gas sells for $4/gallon -- it makes sense to keep an old and under-producing refinery open. It doesn't make sense at $1.50/gallon.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: January 28, 2009, 11:32:00 PM »

Blonde - that is not Satish.  If I remember correctly that photo at Carlos n Charlies was taken before Natalee was even in Aruba. 
I know I was going to delete that post but the hosp. called and  I forgot.sorry

How is your mother Blonde?  Hope all is well.
She is not doing well ,they have her on life suport right now and keeping her on a lot of drugs so that she can sleep.
Evertime I went into her room she woke up. Because she knows my touch.
 So they told me to let her sleep.
Then maybe they can take her off the life suport and she can breath on her own.
I don't want her to worry about me and  she was.
So we just don't know.
My heart is braking.
I'm calling ICU once an hour.
Thanks for asking

Blonde,
I am so sorry to read about your Mom, my heart goes out to you. You and your family are in our prayers.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: January 29, 2009, 12:25:09 AM »

Considering Beth Holloway and the FBI have received from the Natalee's Freebirds all of the info that Kyle Kingman shared in his own words regarding John Silvetti's participation in the finale' to the great Aruba coverup ... I would assume that any investigation by the FBI that is going on behind the sences would dictate that both Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan are questioned.

Tim Tehran is the key to exposing with certainty this entire conspiracy.  I do not think for one moment that Tim would be in negotiations with major networks if he could not back up the ROV images with a first hand account of what he observed in that December 30, 2008 dive.

This is why Louis Shaeffer (ROV copyright), Kyle Kingsman (ROV analyst) and Tim Tahran (diver) are thisclose in regards to the network negotiations.

Obviously, Tim Trahan did not anticipate the leak of the ROV images on the internet by Kyle Kingman when he stated following the December 30, 2008 dive that there was "nothing" in the trap/cage.

Then when you stop and consider Tim Trahan, Kyle Kingman and Louis Shaefer's attempts at major network deals ... logic dictates there was "something" in that cage/trap.

Janet
_______

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop.

The search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

On Dec. 30, off the coast of Aruba, divers from the Aruban police force and the research vessel Persistence were about to make a crucial dive on a promising target in the search for Natalee Holloway.

The researchers had discovered a fish trap about 90 feet below the surface in almost the exact spot search expert Tim Miller had theorized Natalee’s body might be.

Team leader Tim Trahan suited up to join the Aruban police divers. As Tim Miller wished him well, the divers hit the water and the ROV was sent down to capture what would happen for everyone watching on board.

(On the boat)

Brandon: We have visual on divers and target.

Slowly the divers worked their way down to the trap.

They had been instructed to give a thumbs up or thumbs down.

The atmosphere in the survey room was tense, and nerves were raw as Miller, the Aruban authorities and the crew of the Persistence waited for word of what exactly was in the trap.

The divers approached the target and signaled above. And then...

(On the boat)

No it's thumbs down.

Negative, not it.

Crushing disppointment.

(On the boat)

Tim Miller: Divers coming up right now. I don't know it looked as promising today as it did last night or before.

Miller: Nothing?

Trahan: No.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: January 29, 2009, 12:28:22 AM »

Has there been any udates on the condition of Blonde's Mother?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: January 29, 2009, 12:29:05 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
9:30 PM PT

_____

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: January 29, 2009, 12:31:07 AM »

Blonde,

You and your mother are in my prayers.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #368 on: January 29, 2009, 12:33:41 AM »

Considering Beth Holloway and the FBI have received from the Natalee's Freebirds all of the info that Kyle Kingman shared in his own words regarding John Silvetti's participation in the finale' to the great Aruba coverup ... I would assume that any investigation by the FBI that is going on behind the sences would dictate that both Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan are questioned.

Tim Tehran is the key to exposing with certainty this entire conspiracy.  I do not think for one moment that Tim would be in negotiations with major networks if he could not back up the ROV images with a first hand account of what he observed in that December 30, 2008 dive.

This is why Louis Shaeffer (ROV copyright), Kyle Kingsman (ROV analyst) and Tim Tahran (diver) are thisclose in regards to the network negotiations.

Obviously, Tim Trahan did not anticipate the leak of the ROV images on the internet by Kyle Kingman when he stated following the December 30, 2008 dive that there was "nothing" in the trap/cage.

Then when you stop and consider Tim Trahan, Kyle Kingman and Louis Shaefer's attempts at major network deals ... logic dictates there was "something" in that cage/trap.

Janet
_______

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop.

The search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

On Dec. 30, off the coast of Aruba, divers from the Aruban police force and the research vessel Persistence were about to make a crucial dive on a promising target in the search for Natalee Holloway.

The researchers had discovered a fish trap about 90 feet below the surface in almost the exact spot search expert Tim Miller had theorized Natalee’s body might be.

Team leader Tim Trahan suited up to join the Aruban police divers. As Tim Miller wished him well, the divers hit the water and the ROV was sent down to capture what would happen for everyone watching on board.

(On the boat)

Brandon: We have visual on divers and target.

Slowly the divers worked their way down to the trap.

They had been instructed to give a thumbs up or thumbs down.

The atmosphere in the survey room was tense, and nerves were raw as Miller, the Aruban authorities and the crew of the Persistence waited for word of what exactly was in the trap.

The divers approached the target and signaled above. And then...

(On the boat)

No it's thumbs down.

Negative, not it.

Crushing disppointment.

(On the boat)

Tim Miller: Divers coming up right now. I don't know it looked as promising today as it did last night or before.

Miller: Nothing?

Trahan: No.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

Thank you Janet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: January 29, 2009, 12:36:11 AM »

Has there been any udates on the condition of Blonde's Mother?

Janet

No update that I can find Janet.  Blonde posted about her mom earlier today in the prayer thread; maybe she will post an update there if not here.  Hope we hear from her soon.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: January 29, 2009, 12:36:50 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
9:30 PM PT

Goodnight Janet!   

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: January 29, 2009, 12:52:10 AM »

Blonde,

You and your mother are in my prayers.

Blonde,

So sorry to hear you mom is ill.  I, too, will keep you and your family in my prayers.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: January 29, 2009, 12:54:39 AM »

TRUTH and JUSTICE for NATALEE!!!!!

Thank you texasmom.

Good Night.

Janet

_____

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: January 29, 2009, 12:54:50 AM »

Keepthefaith is a boy monkey?  Well hells bells.  How did I miss that.  Howdy monkeys.  Yes I'm way way behind.  And by time I catch ya'll be gone to bed.  Haha. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: January 29, 2009, 01:06:00 AM »

Keepthefaith is a boy monkey?  Well hells bells.  How did I miss that.  Howdy monkeys.  Yes I'm way way behind.  And by time I catch ya'll be gone to bed.  Haha. 

Howdy snoopy!  Yes KTF shocked some of us, but not Magnolia...she had him figured out! 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #375 on: January 29, 2009, 01:51:12 AM »

Howdy snoopy!  Yes KTF shocked some of us, but not Magnolia...she had him figured out! 
Just a drive by, but I knew ktf was a he BEFORE he know he was a he....
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: January 29, 2009, 01:52:11 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Stay away from Evil Island
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: January 29, 2009, 01:54:04 AM »

Just a drive by, but I knew ktf was a he BEFORE he knew he was a he....
Correction in red...he..he...he...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: January 29, 2009, 02:04:10 AM »

Goodnight Icehawk, ospainter, klaasend and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
I have faith that tomorrow we will be one day closer to Justice for Natalee.....
My prayers to BLONDE, her Mom, and family......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: January 29, 2009, 02:04:52 AM »

Just a drive by, but I knew ktf was a he BEFORE he knew he was a he....
Correction in red...he..he...he...

Hi billb!  Good to see you, even if it is just a drive by....from YOU of all people.   

Your comment raises a question....IMWTK...but it is of a personal nature so I won't ask. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.