April 28, 2024, 08:38:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 220403 times)
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: January 29, 2009, 04:56:10 PM »

A-1, I hope I don't offend you but I agree with Janet.  I don't understand how anyone can be a member at C&G which bashes SM, Klaas, and other monkeys and then come here and post.  In other words, for me at least, I could not be a member at both places becuase I could not stand by and condone the bashing of SM.

MOO
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: January 29, 2009, 04:56:58 PM »

I was the one whose comment made Seamonkey laugh in my attempt to defuse the impending argument that would have ensued from comments made by SS the other day and in which I made no reference to CnG – only to a hidey hole.  Now many forums have hidey holes or members only areas for the posting of more personal type discussions that their members do not wish the entire world to read.

I also was a member of CnG and invited at the time of their initial setting up by the same friend as some others have stated this morning.  I was never permitted to their Secret Hidey Hole where most of the monkeys missing or banned from these pages now gather.  I was only permitted to read in their front forum along with quite a few others and I now believe we were all there just as a front to make it appear to be a normal forum while the more exalted members hid behind the scenes to discuss whatever.  I did find it easy to read there in a short time particularly the Caylee thread as there were no O/T or nonsense posts permitted – in fact most of the posts were only copied from other sites or links to the media. The number of those who were confined to the front forum has been whittled down over the past few weeks, sometimes as mass deletions, which from reports posted in other forums seem to stem from activities in their chat room.  I had never entered their chat room so have no first hand knowledge of any discussions that took place there.

However I went to read at their forum a short time after making that remark only to find it had already been copied to their “Look what was just posted at SM” thread and the leader of their HH group deemed it rude and ignorant.  I then had to leave the site owing to family matters and when I returned later planning to ask why they were so paranoid as to think everything posted anywhere else always alluded to them and to tell them I could no longer be associated with such a one sided forum and hate SM site as they have become increasingly open about, I found I was no longer able to gain access.

This amused me greatly and as the forum owner boasts they do not ban anyone – they just delete them - I guess I have been deleted.  I suppose my one and only post there wishing members Merry Christmas will no longer show my nic but just "deleted member".

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: January 29, 2009, 04:57:43 PM »

You all have never showed anything but kindness...so Your welcome if i was able to shed any light on anything..

and yes..the focus..Justice for Natalee...and honoring her memory in a mature, honest , and heartfelt way...

You must find it quite telling to see fellow members sit up in the rafters here at scared monkey's and watch what transpires and act like they aren't memebers at CnG!

Hello, I sit in the rafters, normally, and was a C and G member, but now Im not.

WHY????

jANET
I was banished.

Jealously over her size 4 jeans    

Klaas ... it was not just jealousy over the Lucky brand jeans ... it was A1's black silk Philip Lim blouse and boots.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: January 29, 2009, 04:58:35 PM »

So, Freebirds are no more.  Monkey's can act like birds.  What can we do as a group to do something like the Freebirds would have done?  I can volunteer some time, if somebody wants to be the leader.

Well let me tell you what the Freebird's plan was for this information:

We assimilated the information
We created a document containing it - only the facts as they were presented to us, followed by a list of questions at the bottom
We were then going to

a - post it at our blog
b - Send it to SM for posting 
c - Send it to the BOYCOTT ARUBA site for posting
d - send it to ALL media outlets (including Endemol - DeVries in the NL)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: January 29, 2009, 05:06:30 PM »

They were still soliciting funds up until April 3rd 2008???

Yeppers!  John Silvetti himself talking about needing a million dollars!!

When did they leave Aruba again?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: January 29, 2009, 05:10:18 PM »

A-1, I hope I don't offend you but I agree with Janet.  I don't understand how anyone can be a member at C&G which bashes SM, Klaas, and other monkeys and then come here and post.  In other words, for me at least, I could not be a member at both places becuase I could not stand by and condone the bashing of SM.

MOO

KYcat - just to clarify - the front forum appeared somewhat normal for a long time.  It has only been in the past few weeks, probably coinciding with the nasty drive by posts they have been making, that the hatred of SM spilled out into the front forum and it became increasingly obvious that all members had to toe their line or be deleted.  Of course it was never clearly stated to anyone - in fact in my case it was denied more than once - that they were gathered there solely to discredit SM and Klaas.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: January 29, 2009, 05:11:35 PM »

MOO
You dont offend me KY Cat.  I am just a very trusting person.  You have to run over me, stab me with a knife, poison me, hang me, drown me before I decide you might not care for me........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: January 29, 2009, 05:12:58 PM »

So, Freebirds are no more.  Monkey's can act like birds.  What can we do as a group to do something like the Freebirds would have done?  I can volunteer some time, if somebody wants to be the leader.

I am not a good team player but ... I am willing to share my research on the Natalee Holloway case upon request.  Jen's qualifications as administrator of the Natalee's Freebirds ... overseeing all the documents .. would make her an excellent candidate for a leader.  Then there is Klaas ... with all her free time outside of the 24 hours a day overseeing the SM site ...

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: January 29, 2009, 05:14:06 PM »

pig   Mr. Green
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: January 29, 2009, 05:16:02 PM »

pig   Mr. Green

Hya, Seamonkey!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: January 29, 2009, 05:18:05 PM »

MOO
You dont offend me KY Cat.  I am just a very trusting person.  You have to run over me, stab me with a knife, poison me, hang me, drown me before I decide you might not care for me........

A1 ... ask yourself the question ... "Do I like the words and actions of others".  If the answer is no ... step back and make choices.  Trust God to bring the right people in your life but ... you have to do your part.  BE DISCERNING!

Janet

_____

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: January 29, 2009, 05:19:13 PM »

Hiya colley lmaoo, oh ya see "tommy".. I see "alice", i see...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: January 29, 2009, 05:25:37 PM »

For the record, I too was invited, but never went there. (I don't think I would have lasted very long anyways!) 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: January 29, 2009, 05:30:16 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: January 29, 2009, 05:35:11 PM »

For the record, I too was invited, but never went there. (I don't think I would have lasted very long anyways!) 

Wreck ... I know you and ... I suspect that you would bailed from CnG in a very short time.  What SeaMonkey and A1 has shared ... CnG is the definition of a cult and ... the requirement of a cult is comformity and adherence.

Janet

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: January 29, 2009, 05:39:52 PM »

Wreck ... I know you and ... I suspect that you would bailed from CnG in a very short time.  What SeaMonkey and A1 has shared ... CnG is the definition of a cult and ... the requirement of a cult is comformity and adherence.

Janet

I rarely get accused of being a "conformist" or "adherent"!!! 

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: January 29, 2009, 05:40:14 PM »

No wreck, probably not, the ones that lasted that were not part of the secret underbelly, i believe had to adopt a bobble-head atitiude of just smiling and nodding, smiling and nodding. Because the minute ya said ANYTHING against what the foundation of that place was made on you were POOF! history..Least thats what it seems like to me rather clearly.

So future cnger's,  take note..buy a bobble head and study it night and day, There will be a test...and dont think they wont be watching your every move. and i mean EVERY move.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: January 29, 2009, 05:40:55 PM »

Janet

I rarely get accused of being a "conformist" or "adherent"!!! 

Wreck ... I recognize a kindred spirit.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: January 29, 2009, 05:42:45 PM »

No wreck, probably not, the ones that lasted that were not part of the secret underbelly, i believe had to adopt a bobble-head atitiude of just smiling and nodding, smiling and nodding. Because the minute ya said ANYTHING against what the foundation of that place was made on you were POOF! history..Least thats what it seems like to me rather clearly.

So future cnger's,  take note..buy a bobble head and study it night and day, There will be a test...and dont think they wont be watching your every move. and i mean EVERY move.

_____

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: January 29, 2009, 05:43:31 PM »

lol  cyclops
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.