May 29, 2024, 02:58:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 222482 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #780 on: January 29, 2009, 10:57:44 PM »

Well perk up, San.  It is hard for me to call them all a POS
by myself.
[/quote]

I like when you call them all a POS.  It shows you pay attention to me. 
[/quote]

I learned half of what I know from you, San.
I saw where some of the C&G POSs said unkind things about you.
It really hurt my feelings.  Don't let them get to you.  Get your guns out.
[/quote]

I saw it too Magnolia, disgusting cowardly comments by someone who is very insecure, and jealous.  

They actually weren't nearly as hateful about San as they were about me, but then again...I think they are probably skeeeeeeeerrrrrrd of San!

[/quote]

I know TM.  She has been hateful to me too.
I think they are mad because they were all so wrong
and let their pride and egos drag them down.
[/quote]

I agree Magnolia.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: January 29, 2009, 10:58:14 PM »

Blue Moon,

But I don't think the files will ever be turned over to the family.  At least not before everything is scrubbed from them.

JMO and yes, I know the family filed in court to have these files but so did the Sloots to keep the FBI out and guess what?  Guess who won that one even with the PM and judge saying the FBI could have access?

I know the family will never see those files (or what's left of them).  That's why I hate them all (as robots used to say).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: January 29, 2009, 10:58:37 PM »

Goodnight San!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: January 29, 2009, 10:59:41 PM »

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=67407

Cooperation Is Essential To Avoid Severe Recession

January 28th 2009, Aruba.

ORANJESTAD-The economy of Aruba is about to enter a period of contraction, this is mainly
attributed to the global credit crisis. The Central Bank of Aruba (CBA) is expecting a decrease of
1.2 percent in Real GDP for 2009. Aruba will experience its second recession in just 5 years in what
is to be a decade of relatively low economic growth.

There may be a decline in investments from the private sector in large projects on the island, this
as a consequence of the difficulty for foreign investors to receive loans from banks. In addition the
number of tourist arrivals is expected to decline between 5.6 and 6.1 percent in 2009. The decline
in tourist arrivals may result in the contraction of tourism receipts by 2 percent.

Value of imported goods from abroad is expected to decline by 6.9 percent. The value of exported
goods to other countries in the World is expected to decline by 10.6 percent in 2009. The annual
inflation rate is expected to decline from 8.5 percent in 2008 to 4.2 percent in 2009, which is
considered a positive trend by CBA. The value of consumed goods on the island is expected to
increase by 0.6 percent.

Substantial and aggressive marketing of Aruba abroad may soften the decline in tourism, and
government spending on infrastructure and other community projects should provide jobs
(temporarily) for the construction sector. The government has already allocated an additional
US$10 million to market Aruba abroad. AHATA (Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association) will allocate
more money for marketing. The cooperation between the public and private sector, and the
commitment of both sectors is essential to avoid a moderate to severe recession.

ps...they can show up to St Louis with their "marketing"...but I can guarantee you...my little Monkey and I will be there this weekend with a little "marketing" of our own...thanks to Vicky and some great materials by John. With any luck,  they will turn tail and run just like they did last year!!

NO JUSTICE FOR NATALEE, NO TOURISTS FOR ARUBA

I Always have, and always will Stand With The Girl!
Thanks Lisa for going to the Show and Standing with the Girl! 

It's my pleasure. We had a ball last year...I am sure this year will be fun too!!
Aruba lady was so embarrassed by all the talk about the protest she went to her hidey hole!! lol Everyone we gave fliers and totes to had nothing but the kindest words to say. They remember!!! It's a heart warming experience for me.

Good Luck in LA too!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: January 29, 2009, 11:00:04 PM »

Nite, San, Sleep tight!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: January 29, 2009, 11:00:06 PM »

Hi San!!!

I have missed ya.

Janet

Hi Janet how are you.

I'm here reading along.

Were you logged in?  Why the silence?

Janet

Yes I am logged in.  I don't know why I'm quiet.  I guess that should be a good thing 

by myself.

I saw it too Magnolia, disgusting cowardly comments by someone who is very insecure, and jealous.  

They actually weren't nearly as hateful about San as they were about me, but then again...I think they are probably skeeeeeeeerrrrrrd of San!

Hi ... I'm back.  Hubby wants to finish the chapter he is reading.

Where are all you reading the CnG posts?

I can just imagine what they are saying about me.

I can't tell you it does not hurt ... it does.  Hey ... these are Monkeys who we have posted beside for a long time in the question to expose the corrupt Aruban investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

When the Refugees afforded me a thread called TAMIKOSBUM ... I laughted.  Hey ... Refugess are Beth Hating trolls.  However ... being bashed at CnG is a different story.

Anyways ... I will not let the CnG situation distract me from my current mission ... current mission to keep John Silvetti's betrayal of Natalee Holloway's family from becoming a non-issue.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: January 29, 2009, 11:00:33 PM »

Good night all.
Keep up the good fight!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: January 29, 2009, 11:01:02 PM »

Good night san Smile sleep well
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: January 29, 2009, 11:02:17 PM »

by myself.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know TM.  She has been hateful to me too.
I think they are mad because they were all so wrong
and let their pride and egos drag them down.
[/quote]

I believe that is a HUGE part of the problem right there.  Misdirected anger over being fooled so very badly.

And yes, if I recall, the prevailing theory was a party attended by the likes of Jossy and Julia was where Natalee died, not at the hands of Joran van der Sloot who only came back around for disposal of remains.

Wasn't that the last version or did it change again after that?  I could never keep up with the daily shifts in "information" being disseminated.
A party where a video was made by Julia and Jossy attended amont a host of others.  Not Joran at all and poor Joran was just left with having to dispose of the remains.

If that's not protecting Sloots, I don't know what is.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: January 29, 2009, 11:03:01 PM »

Good night all.
Keep up the good fight!!

Good Nite and good luck at the show.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: January 29, 2009, 11:11:51 PM »

Janet,
It wasn't at C & G, it was at another open site; for all to read.

What provokes so much hatred from someone who doesn't know me at all...is beyond me.

I can only believe it is insecurity and jealousy on their part.

God knows my heart, that's all that matters.

I'm here for Natalee and her family; that's what it's about.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: January 29, 2009, 11:11:57 PM »

Respect works both ways.  If I agree with you then everything is fine, but if I don't, then............well.....I know.

It does, Snoopy.  One can't be trashing other posters and not expect some of it to splat back on them. 

But even getting the facts straight would be an improvement.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: January 29, 2009, 11:13:20 PM »

Good night all.
Keep up the good fight!!

Nite Lisa
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: January 29, 2009, 11:14:55 PM »

Calling it a night.  Have to work all weekend. Not looking forward to it.  Guess I am lucky to be saying that though.  Too many people without jobs for me to be complaining.

Blue Moon

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: January 29, 2009, 11:16:37 PM »

Blue Moon,

But I don't think the files will ever be turned over to the family.  At least not before everything is scrubbed from them.

JMO and yes, I know the family filed in court to have these files but so did the Sloots to keep the FBI out and guess what?  Guess who won that one even with the PM and judge saying the FBI could have access?

I know the family will never see those files (or what's left of them).  That's why I hate them all (as robots used to say).

Growing Frustration in Aruba
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY: Well, the way the system works down here, when the case is closed, we will have all that information, and we can release it to the world.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

Art Wood
DANA PRETZER
July 2, 2006 - Part 1
July 8, 2006 - Part 2

The family of Natalee needs to put pressure on the US attorney in Birmingham to push the FBI to conduct an investigation after ALE close the case. We have a treaty that allows the FBI to pursue a violation of civil rights of an American citizen there.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely. There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: January 29, 2009, 11:16:43 PM »

Janet,

What provokes so much hatred from someone who doesn't know me at all...is beyond me.

That's what can be so shocking with some of these posters.  How can they HATE so much someone they don't even know.

I always wondered what a dirtbag was exactly.  A bag of dirt.  Like a sandbag?  Or like the bag in a vacuum cleaner.   That is a bag that is dirty for sure.

But I am sure only complimentary things would be said about me, as usual, lol.

But now some of you who may not have known in the past can know how very little it takes for some haters to lash out at you, startling at times.  I used to think people had to have a reason but I now know for a fact that they don't.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: January 29, 2009, 11:17:23 PM »

Janet,

What site?

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: January 29, 2009, 11:17:53 PM »

Calling it a night.  Have to work all weekend. Not looking forward to it.  Guess I am lucky to be saying that though.  Too many people without jobs for me to be complaining.

Blue Moon

Goodnight Blue Moon!  Sorry you have to work the weekend.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: January 29, 2009, 11:20:50 PM »

Janet,

What site?

Janet

goldmonkeys

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: January 29, 2009, 11:22:12 PM »

Janet,

What site?

Janet

Yeah, what site?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.