June 01, 2024, 11:00:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 255293 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1220 on: January 27, 2009, 10:09:22 PM »

I wasted some more time trying to link "Todd Black" to the PMK/HBH public relations firm and couldn't do it 

(still beats doing laundry)

But I did find this article in an Ontario newspaper ....
Text in bold type marked by me. 

http://www.thesudburystar.com/PrintArticle.aspx?e=1388966

Helping defend woman accused of murdering infant daughter

Updated 12 days ago

Sudbury's Dr. Scott Fairgrieve has been hired as an expert for the defence team for a Florida woman charged with the first-degree murder of her two-year-old daughter.

Fairgrieve, chair of the Department of Forensic Science at Laurentian University, is one of more than a dozen scientific and medical experts and lawyers hired by lead defence attorney Jose Baez, of Florida, to defend Casey Marie Anthony.

Anthony, 22, was charged with the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony after the youngster's skeletal remains were found near the Anthony home in Orlando, months after the child went missing.

Anthony told police she dropped off her daughter at a babysitter

June 9, and when she went back, Caylee and the babysitter were gone.

Anthony did not report her daughter missing until five weeks later, when her parents questioned her about the girl's whereabouts.

Fairgrieve is a forensic anthropologist with expertise in the search, recovery and analysis of human skeletal remains. He is consulting forensic anthropologist with the Northeastern Regional Forensic Pathology Unit in Sudbury.

He will be an essential part of the team of forensic scientists and medical experts assembled to review and examine the forensic evidence pertaining to the human remains identified as Caylee's.

Casey Anthony is in custody awaiting trial.

Fairgrieve is no stranger to criminal proceedings, but it is the first time he has been involved in such a high-profile murder case.

The murder of the adorable Florida youngster has been fodder for the U. S. media since she disappeared, with speculation rampant that her mother was involved.

Media requests for interviews with Fairgrieve are being handled by a U. S.- based firm called Press Corps Media, which is acting as spokesman for The Baez Law Firm, which is representing Casey Anthony.

In a telephone interview Wednesday, Press Corps Media representative Todd Black described his company as a "media management" firm, and told The Sudbury Star he has received "a dozen and a half" requests for interviews with Fairgrieve and is considering them in the order in which they are received.

"(The Baez Law Firm) will not be discussing the process of how they selected any one individual to do any one thing," said Black.

"I can tell you that they researched and the law firm reached out to several people that do what Scott does and, after evaluating Scott, he was the one that was selected."

Black said it is not unusual for the defence team in a case of this magnitude to have as many as 25 experts.

Some have already done their work and are not part of the active team. Black did not say if Fairgrieve falls into that category.

Black called the Anthony case "a vicious case," hinting that experts involved in the woman's defence face censure -- and worse -- from critics.

"We fight every time we take on a new case. We fight mercilessly with people trying to disparage the defence, put a cloud over the defence ...

"When you're dealing with a high profile case of a murdered child, everybody slings mud, and we have to all be prepared to duck."

Black said his company has staff in Orlando whose lives have been threatened "just because we're providing a media service."

Press Corps Media is a division of another company, which Black did not wish to identify.

It has 11 divisions, 42 offices in the United States, three in Canada and 17 overseas.

Media management is not anything like public relations, Black explained.

"Public relations is kind of, 'Hey, how are ya?' That is not what happens in a defence case," he said.

His firm provides media management for celebrities who get in trouble or high-profile clients who want to avoid publicity.

When actor John Travolta's son recently died, "an entertainment division in the media management world that we work with, their job was to make sure there was no media. And that's what media management means.

"It gets very nasty sometimes. People will say things on the air, sometimes they'll write things and it's our job to put out a media release to correct them, even if we have to be so harsh and abrasive (as) to call them liars.

Black said his division's specific job is to work with defence attorneys.

"For some reason, don't take this the wrong way, media thinks that they can have access to these lawyers and experts 24 hours a day," he said.

"They don't even think about the fact that the lawyers are defending the life of somebody and it takes a lot of work," he said.

The trial is a "long way from beginning," he added.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I wonder if they are a division of Creative Management Service????

http://www.mc-2online.com/AboutMC/tabid/444/Default.aspx

Products Description:
Manufactures trade show displays; provides design, fabrication & marketing services Auto shows or other exhibits, Meetings events, Talent or entertainment, Assembly line work, Joint sealing services, Trade shows and exhibits, Manufacturing equipment maintenance and repair services, Manufacturing support services, Packaging services

It shows 10 nationwide locations with Orlando as one of them........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: January 27, 2009, 10:09:45 PM »

Ya know, I just had a thought 
If anybody knows anything about Todd Black, it would be LP. Does anyone have access to LP that could ask him what he knows about this character and his affiliations?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: January 27, 2009, 10:13:51 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/27/todd-black-who-blink34-new-spokesperson-for-casey-anthony-defense-baez-law-firm-part-1/

Todd Black Who? Blink34 New Spokesperson for Casey Anthony Defense Baez Law Firm, Part 1

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: January 27, 2009, 10:16:17 PM »

PMK = Pink Monkey Knickers !!  (for Carpe, who loved to say knickers!!)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: January 27, 2009, 10:22:23 PM »

I wasted some more time trying to link "Todd Black" to the PMK/HBH public relations firm and couldn't do it 

(still beats doing laundry)

But I did find this article in an Ontario newspaper ....
Text in bold type marked by me. 

http://www.thesudburystar.com/PrintArticle.aspx?e=1388966

Helping defend woman accused of murdering infant daughter

Updated 12 days ago

Sudbury's Dr. Scott Fairgrieve has been hired as an expert for the defence team for a Florida woman charged with the first-degree murder of her two-year-old daughter.

Fairgrieve, chair of the Department of Forensic Science at Laurentian University, is one of more than a dozen scientific and medical experts and lawyers hired by lead defence attorney Jose Baez, of Florida, to defend Casey Marie Anthony.

Anthony, 22, was charged with the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony after the youngster's skeletal remains were found near the Anthony home in Orlando, months after the child went missing.

Anthony told police she dropped off her daughter at a babysitter

June 9, and when she went back, Caylee and the babysitter were gone.

Anthony did not report her daughter missing until five weeks later, when her parents questioned her about the girl's whereabouts.

Fairgrieve is a forensic anthropologist with expertise in the search, recovery and analysis of human skeletal remains. He is consulting forensic anthropologist with the Northeastern Regional Forensic Pathology Unit in Sudbury.

He will be an essential part of the team of forensic scientists and medical experts assembled to review and examine the forensic evidence pertaining to the human remains identified as Caylee's.

Casey Anthony is in custody awaiting trial.

Fairgrieve is no stranger to criminal proceedings, but it is the first time he has been involved in such a high-profile murder case.

The murder of the adorable Florida youngster has been fodder for the U. S. media since she disappeared, with speculation rampant that her mother was involved.

Media requests for interviews with Fairgrieve are being handled by a U. S.- based firm called Press Corps Media, which is acting as spokesman for The Baez Law Firm, which is representing Casey Anthony.

In a telephone interview Wednesday, Press Corps Media representative Todd Black described his company as a "media management" firm, and told The Sudbury Star he has received "a dozen and a half" requests for interviews with Fairgrieve and is considering them in the order in which they are received.

"(The Baez Law Firm) will not be discussing the process of how they selected any one individual to do any one thing," said Black.

"I can tell you that they researched and the law firm reached out to several people that do what Scott does and, after evaluating Scott, he was the one that was selected."

Black said it is not unusual for the defence team in a case of this magnitude to have as many as 25 experts.

Some have already done their work and are not part of the active team. Black did not say if Fairgrieve falls into that category.

Black called the Anthony case "a vicious case," hinting that experts involved in the woman's defence face censure -- and worse -- from critics.

"We fight every time we take on a new case. We fight mercilessly with people trying to disparage the defence, put a cloud over the defence ...

"When you're dealing with a high profile case of a murdered child, everybody slings mud, and we have to all be prepared to duck."

Black said his company has staff in Orlando whose lives have been threatened "just because we're providing a media service."

Press Corps Media is a division of another company, which Black did not wish to identify.

It has 11 divisions, 42 offices in the United States, three in Canada and 17 overseas.

Media management is not anything like public relations, Black explained.

"Public relations is kind of, 'Hey, how are ya?' That is not what happens in a defence case," he said.

His firm provides media management for celebrities who get in trouble or high-profile clients who want to avoid publicity.

When actor John Travolta's son recently died, "an entertainment division in the media management world that we work with, their job was to make sure there was no media. And that's what media management means.

"It gets very nasty sometimes. People will say things on the air, sometimes they'll write things and it's our job to put out a media release to correct them, even if we have to be so harsh and abrasive (as) to call them liars.

Black said his division's specific job is to work with defence attorneys.

"For some reason, don't take this the wrong way, media thinks that they can have access to these lawyers and experts 24 hours a day," he said.

"They don't even think about the fact that the lawyers are defending the life of somebody and it takes a lot of work," he said.

The trial is a "long way from beginning," he added.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Great Find, this guy is such a tool. You notice how each interview changes his data? He is so FOS, even interjecting the Travolta issue as if he had something to do with it. So, he is resuming the spokesperson duties that include pure editorial for the new expert as well?
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: January 27, 2009, 10:23:39 PM »

JSM is going to bed now. Behave monkeys especially you LEROY!! Pray for my arm that hit the stairs. My butt had enough padding that it didn't really hurt. Just my wrist and hand!  Sorry off topic. Hugs and nighty night moneys! See ya in the AM! 

So sorry for your boo boos joesamas mama.  I'd say to put some ice on it, but it sounds like you just had your share of that !  A good hot tottie is in order for the pain then.  Be careful and stay safe on that yukie stuff !!!

And if it's swollen and feeling funny in the morning, better go for an xray just to be sure -- a wrist is very easy to fracture and sometimes hard to heal if at all displaced.  No kiddin, if there's any doubt in your mind at all that it's more than a bruise / sprain, go get an xray!  JMO
of course but makes good sense to be sure.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1226 on: January 27, 2009, 10:23:52 PM »

I'm way too tired. Night monkey friends.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1227 on: January 27, 2009, 10:24:03 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/27/todd-black-who-blink34-new-spokesperson-for-casey-anthony-defense-baez-law-firm-part-1/

Todd Black Who? Blink34 New Spokesperson for Casey Anthony Defense Baez Law Firm, Part 1

wtg blink! what a great job.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: January 27, 2009, 10:24:44 PM »

Hi Muffy    I am leaving now....laterrrrr.
Nite Nut. I will behave now that Muffy Bee is here.

Josesamas Nanners!!!
Boo I got my nanners!  JSM will always say she is not a dumb monkey ever again! 

SO, GIMME MY CROWN BACK!!!! lol.

wendi

PS-BRANDI-hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! you deserve it!
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1229 on: January 27, 2009, 10:24:51 PM »

dude, if you insist upon flapping your worthless jaws at least spell defense right!!

It was reporter not "Todd Black".  As an Ontario Canada reporter, he/she used the correct spelling. It's the British "king's english" spelling and it's common outside of the USA.

http://www.dictionary.net/defence

Brachiate
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: January 27, 2009, 10:25:41 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Good work Blink34! But where's Part 2?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: January 27, 2009, 10:26:10 PM »

Ya know, I just had a thought 
If anybody knows anything about Todd Black, it would be LP. Does anyone have access to LP that could ask him what he knows about this character and his affiliations?

Scatty, I have spoken to LP about him personally, he does know who he is, and what he is up to. Prior to today really, it was unclear if Todd Black was going to be considered a part of the defense team, which really would leave him off limits on alot of issues. Given the postitions announced today and other stuff yet to come out, I would characterize Mr. Black as fair game.  
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: January 27, 2009, 10:27:20 PM »

Night Boo Boo.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: January 27, 2009, 10:27:36 PM »

Caylee case coming up on Greta.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1234 on: January 27, 2009, 10:28:28 PM »

dude, if you insist upon flapping your worthless jaws at least spell defense right!!

It was reporter not "Todd Black".  As an Ontario Canada reporter, he/she used the correct spelling. It's the British "king's english" spelling and it's common outside of the USA.

http://www.dictionary.net/defence

Brachiate

ah thanks, my apologies. my canadian friends will no doubt smack me for this too. im just so used to seeing the horrible grammar in blacks releases i overreacted.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: January 27, 2009, 10:28:53 PM »

JVM told her male guest he should eat more veggies (after saying the US has an obesity problem)  what a biotch.  I can't stand that mullethead.
  Well JVM can bite my obese A**.

Before JVM hands out advice, she should improve her posture.  She drives me nuts the way she hunches toward the camera. Someone should tell her to sit up straight and they can focus the camera just as well as they can if she hunches forward.  I don't find her especially bright, either.

OMG-i thought ya'll were talking about JSM!!!! i was getting mad! seriously! glad i erased my post before i hit post!

wendi

just goes to show you-i should read & think before typing!!!!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: January 27, 2009, 10:29:09 PM »

Good Night BooMonkey and the rest of you vine swingers.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: January 27, 2009, 10:29:42 PM »

I was correct Mark is in Orlando & Greta just labeled the Casey Anthony segment "new clues"   Well, I wouldnt get hopes up because she as well as other talkheads seem to be days behind     The most recent one about the chloroform pic on RM's myspace, snit many of us knew that 4-5 months ago!  But Im tuned in just the same

As far as Baez/Baden trying to get the lead prosecutor off the case, be careful Baez your flared nostrils are showing & you are about to get reamed a new orafice by the judge...fool!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: January 27, 2009, 10:29:44 PM »

JVM told her male guest he should eat more veggies (after saying the US has an obesity problem)  what a biotch.  I can't stand that mullethead.
  Well JVM can bite my obese A**.

Before JVM hands out advice, she should improve her posture.  She drives me nuts the way she hunches toward the camera. Someone should tell her to sit up straight and they can focus the camera just as well as they can if she hunches forward.  I don't find her especially bright, either.

OMG-i thought ya'll were talking about JSM!!!! i was getting mad! seriously! glad i erased my post before i hit post!

wendi

just goes to show you-i should read & think before typing!!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: January 27, 2009, 10:29:51 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

wtg blink! what a great job.

Thanks guys, props to my fellow cage dwellers and Red and Klaasendmagic.

Part 2 in development
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.