June 15, 2024, 11:02:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256276 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: January 28, 2009, 08:55:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Bunch!

So I have a feeling that we may get some details about the Public Memorial Service today    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: January 28, 2009, 08:55:55 AM »

good morning all monkeys....
this seems to answer why baez does not want casey in court.....

ORLANDO -- Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, has filed a motion to keep his client out of court during pre-trial hearings.

In the Notice of Objection, Baez tells the court that this case is unique and has generated a considerable amount of media attention.

Baez also said Casey's appearance in court "only fuels the circus-like atmosphere" and paints Casey in a negative light.

He also said the negative exposure will keep Casey from getting a fair and impartial jury.

An article from the Orlando Sentinel was also attached to the motion.

Casey herself also signed a Waiver of Defendant's Appearance document, which was sent to the courts. It waives her right to appear at Friday's pre-trial hearing.

Judge Stan Strickland ordered Casey into the courtroom at a Jan. 8 hearing, even though her lawyer said she waived her right to appear.

Meanwhile, an Emergency Motion To Recuse was also filed late Tuesday.

George Remains Hospitalized
Casey's father, George Anthony, could remain in the hospital for several more days.

He had been sending text messages to family members threatening to kill himself, and wrote what some believe was a suicide note.

Anthony was held over the weekend under the state's Baker Act for an evaluation.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: January 28, 2009, 08:57:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Bunch!

So I have a feeling that we may get some details about the Public Memorial Service today    

I hope we get some info.
I would be very happy if they picked Lee up. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1523 on: January 28, 2009, 08:59:02 AM »

morning leroy! *waves*

oh i have no doubt well hear more haha.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: January 28, 2009, 08:59:07 AM »

HEy Scarlett.....stay warm. 

Hey Lucinda.....drink a cold one and stay cool.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1525 on: January 28, 2009, 08:59:46 AM »

Has any of you monkey stumbled on info about if they can test the blanket, bag(s), hair, toy, duct tape, cloths found at site, for chloroform?

they can test the hair. the hair can show any drugs, poisons etc. that have been given to her over time.

That's great..I wonder, if Caylee had been given cold meds to that cause sleepiness...if that would show up.  KC had made comments that the baby was hardly ever sick...so ,IMO, nothing should show up in the hair testing.

yes, they should be able to identify that as well.

Thank you, Peanut.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: January 28, 2009, 09:00:40 AM »

Lucinda -- I don't know whether Lee is still with Mallory or not.  According to news reports, George mentioned Lee's girlfriend, Mallory in the letter found in his car.  No one has the note so who knows if that is true.  Lee is back home with his parents according to his attorney. 

As far as the computer searches, I would think they would be admissible.  Each side has a computer forensics person.  I would think the defense would try to discredit some or all of the searches indicating that someone other than KC could have made the searches and like you said, some could appear to be innocent searches.  I think that is why LE has been gathering work recrods to show that everyone else was at work.  Have not seen Lee's work records, though. 

I am going to sign off for now.  Everyone have a great day.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: January 28, 2009, 09:00:59 AM »

Since Casey seems to only be getting happy, upbeat mail in the jail according to JVM last night, I thought I'd post her address so we could all tell her exactly how we feel!

Q: How can I contact tot mom Casey Anthony? — L.J. Fayetteville

A: The 22-year-old, who’s accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, is being held at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla.

Address your letter to: Casey Marie Anthony, 08049710, F-Dorm, L-12, P.O. Box 4970, Orlando, FL 32802-4970. Include your full name and return address.

http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=316993

Good Morning Monks..old and new.....I took a step back last evening from anything about this case.....after reading about the A's wanting to have a service for Caylee at the jail with her killer...I was so angry I couldn't see straight...I swear if that is allowed to happen I will go to Orlando and protest in front of the jail and I  have a feeling I will not be alone!

So now the killer is receiving happy upbeat mail?  And I wonder where this information is coming from

BOZO is showing his AZZ gain I see.....yep let's just recuse the prosecution altogether let the killer just sit in jail and ROT just like she let Caylee lay in a plastic bag in the back of her car and in a swamp and ROT!! 

BOZO talks about a circus atmosphere...well he fits right into it being head CLOWN!!

We are snowed in

So now we wait to see what new insane thing either cin-cin,. her attorney, Lee, his attorney or BOZO says or does today!

GEORGE DON'T COME HOME - STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1528 on: January 28, 2009, 09:03:48 AM »

You know if Baez spent just half the time that he does b!tching and moaning, and put the time to good use, like say working on Casey's defense, he may actually come up with an argument that does not sound asinine...oh wait, scratch that its Baez we are talking about here.
For real, he is throwing motions all over the place, its ridiculous.  Hey buttmunch, your girl is up for the slaughter of her child, ya think you could pull your head out of you bum long enough to put something together for her defense....without the prosecution doing it for you?

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1529 on: January 28, 2009, 09:03:51 AM »

What did George say, he last seen Caylee wearing? 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1530 on: January 28, 2009, 09:04:11 AM »

Since Casey seems to only be getting happy, upbeat mail in the jail according to JVM last night, I thought I'd post her address so we could all tell her exactly how we feel!

Q: How can I contact tot mom Casey Anthony? — L.J. Fayetteville

A: The 22-year-old, who’s accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, is being held at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla.

Address your letter to: Casey Marie Anthony, 08049710, F-Dorm, L-12, P.O. Box 4970, Orlando, FL 32802-4970. Include your full name and return address.

http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=316993

OMG  A letter comng from australia from me 
I wonder if they give her hate mail tho?  Might have to clean it up a bit, while still sticking the knives in 

They said that they can not keep her mail away from her by law. As long as you don't mail her a saw to cut the bars I would think it goes through. I did hear however, that all the mail is being screened by JB and his crew.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: January 28, 2009, 09:04:28 AM »

Have a good day Pooky.Kiss little pooky for us.   

~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: January 28, 2009, 09:05:08 AM »

I hope we get some news today.  I took a personal "snow day" from work...just dont feel like unburying my car!  Plus, I cant imagine how many of my truckers are going to have "issues" today because of this crazy weather everywhere!

As for Casey getting her little jail funeral....oh I highly doubt it.  She said her goodbye to Caylee when she put duck tape over her mouth and topped it off with a heart sticker    

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: January 28, 2009, 09:05:35 AM »

HEy Scarlett.....stay warm. 

Hey Lucinda.....drink a cold one and stay cool.   

hiya trim, been on iced water all day.  Cant even eat.  Only cos I havent been grocery shopping and theres nothing in the house to eat    Hubby had a bar meal.  I didnt feel like going out.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1534 on: January 28, 2009, 09:05:56 AM »

Judge Strickland has done Baez a solid by forcing him to have Casey apear.  If further down the line she had apealed with the court for a retrial due to inatiquate representation, guess who would be looking like an even bigger schmuck-bucket...yup Baez!

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: January 28, 2009, 09:07:28 AM »

Lucinda -- I don't know whether Lee is still with Mallory or not.  According to news reports, George mentioned Lee's girlfriend, Mallory in the letter found in his car.  No one has the note so who knows if that is true.  Lee is back home with his parents according to his attorney. 

As far as the computer searches, I would think they would be admissible.  Each side has a computer forensics person.  I would think the defense would try to discredit some or all of the searches indicating that someone other than KC could have made the searches and like you said, some could appear to be innocent searches.  I think that is why LE has been gathering work recrods to show that everyone else was at work.  Have not seen Lee's work records, though. 

I am going to sign off for now.  Everyone have a great day.

thanks for replying, and you have a great day my friend. 

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1536 on: January 28, 2009, 09:07:35 AM »

ya know, the late night visits from JB to KC at jail do not bother me too much - what does is the amount of times he is there. most attorneys bill by the hour - this fool must have a ton of time in the case. how much prep can you do with a person when the trial is not even scheduled yet? Are they watched while they are talking?  I know that the guards can not listen to them but can they watch?  If not, I really wonder if KC and JB are getting it on?  Yuck I know!!!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: January 28, 2009, 09:09:50 AM »

I think the reason Baez doesn't want Casey in court is because she will see how incompetent he is!  Plus, how embarrising for KC to see him scolded every other second by the judge!

Also, does anyone think Zeneida would go to any of the court hearings? (minus the ones she is involved in)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1538 on: January 28, 2009, 09:10:00 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new.....I took a step back last evening from anything about this case.....after reading about the A's wanting to have a service for Caylee at the jail with her killer...I was so angry I couldn't see straight...I swear if that is allowed to happen I will go to Orlando and protest in front of the jail and I  have a feeling I will not be alone!

So now the killer is receiving happy upbeat mail?  And I wonder where this information is coming from

BOZO is showing his AZZ gain I see.....yep let's just recuse the prosecution altogether let the killer just sit in jail and ROT just like she let Caylee lay in a plastic bag in the back of her car and in a swamp and ROT!! 

BOZO talks about a circus atmosphere...well he fits right into it being head CLOWN!!

We are snowed in

So now we wait to see what new insane thing either cin-cin,. her attorney, Lee, his attorney or BOZO says or does today!

GEORGE DON'T COME HOME - STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!! 
Sunny my dear monkey friend, I will most happily join you in protest outside of the jail if this circus is alloud to commence.  I do not see the jail allowing this, as its a huge security risk, but there is always that small chance. 
I wonder if it would do any good to write letters of our disgust to the Warden protesting this idea and show our outrage.  Granted he is probably on the same page as all of us, but if he has to go before a board to have them deny this, atleast he would have some hard back up of support from citizens up in arms.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: January 28, 2009, 09:10:56 AM »

Thanks QM this is the only way to have the daily requirement for coffee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.