June 16, 2024, 01:34:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256355 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: January 28, 2009, 10:13:38 AM »

O/T (but only because i'm worried)

JSM - if you are lurking, I do hope you are okay this morning.  Please let us know when you can  ((hugs))
That's so sweet Leroy. JSM is sore, but fine! Thanks for asking about me. It only took me 45 minutes to get my car thawed out and 30 minutes to get to work, it usually takes 10 minutes.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1581 on: January 28, 2009, 10:17:59 AM »

I can't piece this together...
KC left on June 15th-16th..But CA tells the 911 operator that the car was stolen on June 30th.  That sounds like she is implying that the car was home up until June 30th and then "someone = KC" stole it. 
Then in one of those jail tapes, CA was asking KC about the car and that it didn't make sense that she left it at Amscot.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1582 on: January 28, 2009, 10:18:11 AM »

What did George say, he last seen Caylee wearing? 

According to Casey "On the day of her disappearance, Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, with jean shorts, white sneakers, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail."

According to George: George describes Casey as leaving wearing charcoal grey pin-stripe slacks - possibly the ones Cindy washed when they got the car back, off white top. Backpack - either black or brown.

Caylee's backpack was white with monkeys on it. Denim skirt, white tennis shoes, white sunglasses, pink shirt with sleeves. Ponytail.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1583 on: January 28, 2009, 10:25:19 AM »

KC left on June 15th-16th..But CA tells the 911 operator that the car was stolen on June 30th.  That sounds like she is implying that the car was home up until June 30th and then "someone = KC" stole it. 
Then in one of those jail tapes, CA was asking KC about the car and that it didn't make sense that she left it at Amscot.

I think that the date of the 30th came from the day the sheriff impounded the car. I also think the car was in either GA or CA name so when Cindy got the notice she said it was stolen because she wanted to still be able to sell the story that KC was out of town - so therefore the car had to be stolen to be in Orlando.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: January 28, 2009, 10:27:38 AM »

Has any of you monkey stumbled on info about if they can test the blanket, bag(s), hair, toy, duct tape, cloths found at site, for chloroform?

they can test the hair. the hair can show any drugs, poisons etc. that have been given to her over time.

That's great..I wonder, if Caylee had been given cold meds to that cause sleepiness...if that would show up.  KC had made comments that the baby was hardly ever sick...so ,IMO, nothing should show up in the hair testing.
My stepdaughter was 5 years old when I married my husband and we had her every other weekend.
Her mother sent Nyquil with her and said give her some right before bedroom. When I made mention she didn't seem to have a cold her older brother said mom gives it to her to make her sleep almost every night. This was in the mid 80's so that is when Nyquil had alcohol in it. Needless to say we didn't do it and just wore her out before bedtime. I am not sure it would take much on a younger child to make them sleep.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: January 28, 2009, 10:27:47 AM »

The only way I am going to be okay with Casey getting the funeral is if they tell her that FIRST she has to come clean and tell the truth of what happened to Caylee. 

I would never be OK with allowing casey to have a funeral/memorial service or any other rite having to do with Caylee...she killed her and threw her away like garbage.  And IMO ccasey will never tell the truth....but the forensics will!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: January 28, 2009, 10:27:56 AM »

One time...for a second....I actually thought...go on, let Casey have her family reunion/jail funeral...whatever it takes to get the show on the road.

But that was only one time and only for a second   

Aside from the fact that it just shouldn't be allowed to happen ever ever ever.. is that she knows she has to play up her reaction, to sitting there having a memorial for her child. So she's going to come out with the fake tears, act like she's the victim of a crime, and so on. The thought of it makes me want to retch.

I'm with you AM.  So did you get a bunch of snow too?

Yep! It's really coming down right now, but there's more ice than anything.  Some of our tree branches have come down because of it. Nothing major, but it's still a sight to see!  I just hope we don't lose power. Apparently our town is one of those with some "circuit board" issues.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: January 28, 2009, 10:29:46 AM »

I would have to say...if I were in jail, accused of killing my child and if I were innocent...I do believe I would go certifiably insane.  I know that I could not handle being accused of something like that if it was a lie, or if I was being "framed". 

DITTO!  No one could shut me up!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1588 on: January 28, 2009, 10:30:24 AM »

What did George say, he last seen Caylee wearing? 

According to Casey "On the day of her disappearance, Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, with jean shorts, white sneakers, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail."

According to George: George describes Casey as leaving wearing charcoal grey pin-stripe slacks - possibly the ones Cindy washed when they got the car back, off white top. Backpack - either black or brown.

Caylee's backpack was white with monkeys on it. Denim skirt, white tennis shoes, white sunglasses, pink shirt with sleeves. Ponytail.

Thank you, Guidepost...well definitely not a match to what they found her in. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: January 28, 2009, 10:30:58 AM »

ya know, the late night visits from JB to KC at jail do not bother me too much - what does is the amount of times he is there. most attorneys bill by the hour - this fool must have a ton of time in the case. how much prep can you do with a person when the trial is not even scheduled yet? Are they watched while they are talking?  I know that the guards can not listen to them but can they watch?  If not, I really wonder if KC and JB are getting it on?  Yuck I know!!!

I think they  can be seen..the reason I say that is BOZO was cautioned twice about hugging her!!

I am thinking the hugs were probably at the beginning or the end of the session - like when the guard came to get Bozo to walk him out - I wonder if it still applies during the middle of the time they are together?

IMO it is unprofessional at any time. If she were a guy bet he wouldn't be feeling....err hugging her up

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: January 28, 2009, 10:35:18 AM »

Casey Anthony case: Jose Baez goes after prosecutors
posted by halboedeker on Jan 28, 2009 9:38:46 AM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Jose Baez's emergency motion, filed late Tuesday, became the latest twist in the Casey Anthony case.

WOFL-Channel 35 explained the motion Tuesday evening, and other stations provided more details early today.

"In short, Jose Baez wants all the state prosecutors working on this case ... thrown off the case," WFTV-Channel 9's Mark Boyle said.

"He [Baez] feels someone's trying to discredit him, and in turn, hurt the case for Casey Anthony, " WKMG-Channel 6's J.R. Stone said. "Baez believes local prosecutors may be secretly trying to ruin his reputation and, while doing so, have hurt Casey Anthony's right to a fair trial."

Baez represents Casey Anthony, who is charged with murdering daughter Caylee.

He alleges prosecutors made an anonymous ethics complaint against him with the Florida Bar. Baez has said he wasn't responsible for critical remarks about prosecutors, which were made by his public-relations firm. And Baez has branded as untrue allegations that he has entertainment deals based on the Anthony trial's outcome.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer defended prosecutors, saying they had a duty to bring ethical complaints to the bar's attention. Sheaffer also said it was highly unlikely Baez would get to question  prosecutors on the stand.

WESH-Channel 2 reported that plans for a public memorial for toddler Caylee could be announced today. WESH also gave close attention to a story that the Anthony family hopes to reunite behind bars with Casey for a jailhouse funeral.

But in reporting that development, WESH seemed to shoot it down. A corrections spokesman told the station that a request for such a funeral was not likely to be granted.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/casey-anthony-case-jose-baezs-motion-becomes-big-story.html

Gee...now BOZO has a crystal ball that tells him and him alone who  ANONYMOUS is!  WOW!!  I am so impressed...........NOT!!  I hope which ever judge hears this motion sanctions him for wasting the courts time.  ORLANDO citizens should be outraged at this waste of their tax dollars!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1591 on: January 28, 2009, 10:36:48 AM »

O/T (but only because i'm worried)

JSM - if you are lurking, I do hope you are okay this morning.  Please let us know when you can  ((hugs))
That's so sweet Leroy. JSM is sore, but fine! Thanks for asking about me. It only took me 45 minutes to get my car thawed out and 30 minutes to get to work, it usually takes 10 minutes.

Thanks for the reminder...I just went out and started my car.  By the time I have to go, I'm hoping the ice is off the windshield.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: January 28, 2009, 10:38:10 AM »

Since Casey seems to only be getting happy, upbeat mail in the jail according to JVM last night, I thought I'd post her address so we could all tell her exactly how we feel!

Q: How can I contact tot mom Casey Anthony? — L.J. Fayetteville

A: The 22-year-old, who’s accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, is being held at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla.

Address your letter to: Casey Marie Anthony, 08049710, F-Dorm, L-12, P.O. Box 4970, Orlando, FL 32802-4970. Include your full name and return address.

http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=316993

OMG  A letter comng from australia from me 
I wonder if they give her hate mail tho?  Might have to clean it up a bit, while still sticking the knives in 

They said that they can not keep her mail away from her by law. As long as you don't mail her a saw to cut the bars I would think it goes through. I did hear however, that all the mail is being screened by JB and his crew.
That is why it is reported she is only getting good mail..JB has his hands on it. What a control freak! I agree Dolce...he needs to work harder on this case instead of all the stupid motions he files. He has to prove himself as the First Hispanic Attorney to have such a high profile case. I really am starting to believe the media deals he has possibly made by all the extra delays and attention he is getting with these motions.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1593 on: January 28, 2009, 10:40:25 AM »

I think that the date of the 30th came from the day the sheriff impounded the car. I also think the car was in either GA or CA name so when Cindy got the notice she said it was stolen because she wanted to still be able to sell the story that KC was out of town - so therefore the car had to be stolen to be in Orlando.

I see...so you think that CA knew her grand daughter was missing before reported?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1594 on: January 28, 2009, 10:40:59 AM »

JSM I'm glad you are not hurt from slipping on the ice, I know how that hurts, since I have slipped and fallen on ice in my younger days. I've been wondering something about George's sucide note, and veiled references to Casey's friends. Could these have been threats? With the Baker Act it is danger to one's self or others.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1595 on: January 28, 2009, 10:42:24 AM »

Has any of you monkey stumbled on info about if they can test the blanket, bag(s), hair, toy, duct tape, cloths found at site, for chloroform?

they can test the hair. the hair can show any drugs, poisons etc. that have been given to her over time.

That's great..I wonder, if Caylee had been given cold meds to that cause sleepiness...if that would show up.  KC had made comments that the baby was hardly ever sick...so ,IMO, nothing should show up in the hair testing.
My stepdaughter was 5 years old when I married my husband and we had her every other weekend.
Her mother sent Nyquil with her and said give her some right before bedroom. When I made mention she didn't seem to have a cold her older brother said mom gives it to her to make her sleep almost every night. This was in the mid 80's so that is when Nyquil had alcohol in it. Needless to say we didn't do it and just wore her out before bedtime. I am not sure it would take much on a younger child to make them sleep.

Gosh, that's awful.  I bet there are a lot of things that go on out there like that, and we are not exposed to it.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1596 on: January 28, 2009, 10:42:34 AM »

Since Casey seems to only be getting happy, upbeat mail in the jail according to JVM last night, I thought I'd post her address so we could all tell her exactly how we feel!

Q: How can I contact tot mom Casey Anthony? — L.J. Fayetteville

A: The 22-year-old, who’s accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, is being held at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla.

Address your letter to: Casey Marie Anthony, 08049710, F-Dorm, L-12, P.O. Box 4970, Orlando, FL 32802-4970. Include your full name and return address.

http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=316993

OMG  A letter comng from australia from me 
I wonder if they give her hate mail tho?  Might have to clean it up a bit, while still sticking the knives in 

They said that they can not keep her mail away from her by law. As long as you don't mail her a saw to cut the bars I would think it goes through. I did hear however, that all the mail is being screened by JB and his crew.
That is why it is reported she is only getting good mail..JB has his hands on it. What a control freak! I agree Dolce...he needs to work harder on this case instead of all the stupid motions he files. He has to prove himself as the First Hispanic Attorney to have such a high profile case. I really am starting to believe the media deals he has possibly made by all the extra delays and attention he is getting with these motions.

Well, he does have to stretch it out to have enough for a 2 hour lifetime movie! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: January 28, 2009, 10:43:01 AM »

ya know, the late night visits from JB to KC at jail do not bother me too much - what does is the amount of times he is there. most attorneys bill by the hour - this fool must have a ton of time in the case. how much prep can you do with a person when the trial is not even scheduled yet? Are they watched while they are talking?  I know that the guards can not listen to them but can they watch?  If not, I really wonder if KC and JB are getting it on?  Yuck I know!!!
Well I think it shows there is unlimited money in her defense fund which is coming from somewhere questionable. I don't know in a criminal case how it works but in my mom's probate case the attorney's had to turn into the court itemized billing but again...that was probate and of course they got their money first. In fact 2 of them got it deducted before we got our check from the sell of the house at the closing.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: January 28, 2009, 10:43:55 AM »

I have often wondered if during his late night visits if he allows her to get online on his computer and IM family members.  I could easily see her IMing Mallorys screen name and talk to Lee. This way LE would have no record of the communication. Can you imagine the amount of info she could have relayed to him.  Hopefully there is something in place at the jail to prevent this type of communication that I dont know about.

Honestly, hanging out with a child killer in a jail cell is probably easier for him to deal with than being home with his wife....  seeing as how she probably can't stand him anymore.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1599 on: January 28, 2009, 10:44:31 AM »

O/T and I apologize in advance....but is anyone reading about that 2 year old in Texas (Riley Ann Sawyers) that they called "Baby Grace" before she was ID'd?  Beaten to death by her mom and stepfather for not saying "please", stuffed into a container and found floating off Galveston Bay.  They are trying her mother separate from stepfather now, and she of course indicates he did all the beating, etc. I won't go into her specific testimony but it is heartbreaking and her attorney is calling it an "accident." I am already obsessed with Caylee and don't need another "cause," but sometimes I just wonder what kind of world we are trying to live in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.