June 15, 2024, 11:13:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256279 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: January 28, 2009, 12:06:09 PM »

I can't possibly read all the documents that have been released in this investigation but did want to comment on Baez latest filing.

It strikes me as paranoid.  And he thinks he is being discriminated on the basis of being Hispanic?  Someone trying to ruin his reputation?  What reputation did he have?  Hasn't he only been practicing a few years?

I am beginning to wonder if he is not as loony as Casey!

This doesn't seem to me to be the actions of a rational mind.

What a pair they do make!

Hi Anna!!  I think BJ is as LOONY as she is!!

He's anticipating Hispanics being called for jury duty probably and he's playing the race card in advance....planting mental seeds.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: January 28, 2009, 12:07:54 PM »

Is this a confirmed list of what they found at the site in or around the bags.
Shirt size 3
stripped shorts
back pack - word "adorable"
pull ups w/flower design
stainless steel knife
toy horse
pooh blanket
iron on's
sticker
duct tape

no shoes?

These are the fabric letters that were found. Could they have come off the shirt? Why would they be in the bag?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1682 on: January 28, 2009, 12:10:26 PM »

Thanks Leslee... I don't even know why I'm surprised by this, I keep saying nothing else will surprise me, but here we go again I'm surprised. Who in Baez's office would be so ignorant, do people not know there is something called birth control?

Was Dom. Casey working for Baez at the time ?? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1683 on: January 28, 2009, 12:10:35 PM »

I have never understood why so many seem to think that Casey is pregnant...or Mallory for that matter. Just rumors and innuendos, but why? Why does it continue? Furthermore...why do we care? LOL! IMO neither one of them are preggo. Just sayin' ...

I agree.  I dont think either is pregnant.

Rumor has it....the courthouse lawyers think she is. This from someone who knows these lawyers socially. At this point only the jail would know for sure but more often than not these rumors turn up true. I know it is crazy but thats what I was told from a trusted source. They also think dad is not Baez but someone in his office. That is all I know honest.

Not doubting you or source..but if correct, then she would only be 5mo approx. pregnant....probably NOT showing yet..although possible...I hope she not..

Afernoon Monkeys...just lurking for now...work to do and snow to shovel *sigh*

Didn't that teacher who got pg by her student get pg again while in custody? I can not remember her name but her and the boy ended up getting married.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: January 28, 2009, 12:10:51 PM »

Gotta get some work done, BBL!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1685 on: January 28, 2009, 12:11:05 PM »

Shirt size 3
stripped shorts
pull ups w/flower design
stainless steel knife
toy horse
pooh blanket
iron on's
sticker
duct tape

no shoes?

These are the fabric letters that were found. Could they have come off the shirt? Why would they be in the bag?

I'm thinking they fell off the shirt, would like to know what letters were there.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: January 28, 2009, 12:11:44 PM »

Shirt size 3
stripped shorts
pull ups w/flower design
stainless steel knife
toy horse
pooh blanket
iron on's
sticker
duct tape

no shoes?

Wonder if the laudry bag had Caylee's name spelled out on it and they came off because of fluids???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: January 28, 2009, 12:11:51 PM »

I have never understood why so many seem to think that Casey is pregnant...or Mallory for that matter. Just rumors and innuendos, but why? Why does it continue? Furthermore...why do we care? LOL! IMO neither one of them are preggo. Just sayin' ...

I agree.  I think people are just speculating because they aren't sure what else to talk about.
Sooooo true!!

LOL.   I guess that the people down at the courthouse don't know what to talk about, either!     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: January 28, 2009, 12:12:28 PM »

Thanks Leslee... I don't even know why I'm surprised by this, I keep saying nothing else will surprise me, but here we go again I'm surprised. Who in Baez's office would be so ignorant, do people not know there is something called birth control?

Was Dom. Casey working for Baez at the time ?? 
Oh please lets not even go there, I feel sick even picturing that.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: January 28, 2009, 12:13:18 PM »

Maybe we'll find out Friday;  I am wondering: is it possible for Baez to request that Casey wear civilian clothing to court now, [ as Geragos did ], and is that permitted in Florida's pre-trial hearings ?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: January 28, 2009, 12:14:03 PM »

A1..that's a good thought, could very well be the laundry bag.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1691 on: January 28, 2009, 12:14:04 PM »

Poor SS - I thought I was going to have to go out and shovel and blow the drive out but the angel that lives next door came down with his tractor and plowed it!!   

now I will leave the porch and sidewalk for the kids. Life is good.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1692 on: January 28, 2009, 12:14:11 PM »

I agree.  I think people are just speculating because they aren't sure what else to talk about.
Sooooo true!!

LOL.   I guess that the people down at the courthouse don't know what to talk about, either!     

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1693 on: January 28, 2009, 12:14:16 PM »

Rumor has it....the courthouse lawyers think she is. This from someone who knows these lawyers socially. At this point only the jail would know for sure but more often than not these rumors turn up true. I know it is crazy but thats what I was told from a trusted source. They also think dad is not Baez but someone in his office. That is all I know honest.

Not doubting you or source..but if correct, then she would only be 5mo approx. pregnant....probably NOT showing yet..although possible...I hope she not..

Didn't that teacher who got pg by her student get pg again while in custody? I can not remember her name but her and the boy ended up getting married.

I have no idea...I can only handle one bizarre case at a time

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: January 28, 2009, 12:14:57 PM »

Lots of woman say they are on birth control. IF she IS than that idiot must not have read the transcripts alluding to diseases He shoulda wrapped that rocket.....TWICE  . Also wasn't she rearrested on first degree and thrown in jail ( for the last time) on October 14th? This could put her around 4 months.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: January 28, 2009, 12:16:39 PM »

Lots of woman say they are on birth control. IF she IS than that idiot must not have read the transcripts alluding to diseases He shoulda wrapped that rocket.....TWICE  . Also wasn't she rearrested on first degree and thrown in jail ( for the last time) on October 14th? This could put her around 4 months.
Well, all eyes will be on Casey Friday morning.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: January 28, 2009, 12:17:08 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!!!!! 

Why has there been no discussion of the child's cap that was entered into evidence on Aug. 12th.; from latest doc dump see  pg. 25 out of 43 pg. section! FADED PINK CHILD'S CAP WITH V.I.P. VERY IMPORTANT PRINCESS!!! Who found this cap & where was it found??!! Is Michael Vincent an investigator(FBI, OCSO)? This cap had leaves & debris on it also!!

I CANNOT GET THIS TO COPY AND PASTE, KLAAS DO YOU HAVE THIS DOC? 

On August 12 at 4:45 pm Angel Jones met with Yuri Melich at 3809 Peace Pipe Drive and showed him a faded white or pink baseball cap that was located in the woods.  The location was north of Curry Ford Community Park and west of Econ Trail.   The hat, female-child sized, with a small pink crown and the words VIP Very Important Princess were on the front.

Thank you Leslee & Guideposts; I didn't remember this!

Just to clarify.....On handwritten page 3220 (towards the bottom) it describes Yuri meeting with this lady and she shows him where the cap is located.  On page 3221 it says there were photos taken and the tag #.  On page 3267 is the Property Report form giving description of cap.

YW!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1697 on: January 28, 2009, 12:18:03 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys!    This is O/T but thought it was worth mentioning.  A mother was caught yesterday in Charlotte N.C Livine Children's Hospital trying to smother her 11 month old baby. Dear God what is happening to this world.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: January 28, 2009, 12:18:08 PM »

Good grief !  That would surely add some cayenne to the pot !
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1699 on: January 28, 2009, 12:19:48 PM »

I have no idea...I can only handle one bizarre case at a time
She got preggers again after being released from jail, agreeing not to be around the boy. A few days later they wre busted in a parked car together. Then she delievered in prison. Mary Kay... I forget her name. I wonder if they are still married?

From Day One..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.