June 01, 2024, 10:25:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 255280 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2009, 08:50:05 PM »

You got first place!    Good for you!!!

I took the Silver medal Sassy! Give me congrads please! 

Congrats JSM.   

I'm lagging behind tonight.   So much to read!
Thanks Sassy I am so behind, I just decided to quit and come to the new cage. I don't know if you saw my post, but I will say it again . I HATE THE ANTHONYS, ESPECIALLY CASEY ANTHONY 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2009, 08:54:07 PM »

Lee Anthony's Attorney Says Client May Be Charged
Attorney: Lee Anthony Could Face Obstruction Of Justice Charges

UPDATED: 7:21 pm EST January 26, 2009

Lee Anthony’s attorney is speculating that his client may be charged in connection with his actions while his niece, Caylee Anthony, was missing.

Casey Anthony, Lee Anthony’s sister, is charged with Caylee’s murder. Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. Her remains were found near the Anthony family home in December.

His attorney, Tom Luka, said the fact that Lee Anthony has not received a subpoena to testify could signal that the state may be looking to file charges against him. If he was subpoenaed, anything he said at a hearing could not be used against him in subsequent criminal charges.

"There were a number of instances where he was acting on behalf of his sister, or on behalf of law enforcement, that now could be seen as something less than benign or could be seen as hindering the investigation instead of assisting it," Luka said.

Luka said he fears his client may be charged with obstruction of justice or evidence tampering.

Lee Anthony has also been under other family related stresses, his attorney said.

"He’s struggling with the grief of the death of his niece, he is struggling with the fact that his sister, who he is very close to, is in jail and facing life in prison," Luka said. "He is facing the fact that the economic situation in his house is not the best."

Lee Anthony has been working 18-hour days arranging parking areas for the Super Bowl. He also moved home to save money on rent.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18565575/detail.html

Wow.   You would think Lee would just give up and start cooperating with LE.    I don't understand why he isn't, at this point.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2009, 08:55:44 PM »

Night Monkeys!  Make sure this is still a clean cage for me in the morning!  No peels on the floor and no poo flinging!  (Geez - I'm starting to sound like my mother!)

Sweet Dreams Newfie - you are a sweetheart...I dont care what the others say! 

j/k of course   
You better be nice Ms. Leroy! J/K 

JSM - you are the best! 

I'm being nice....just all jacked up on life right now!  2009 is MY year!  Yippee!
Yippeee for you Leroy. I am very proud of you !!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2009, 08:56:42 PM »

i JUST sENT THEM A NASTY EMAIL ABOUT THE DOLL
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2009, 08:57:05 PM »

Lee Anthony's Attorney Says Client May Be Charged
Attorney: Lee Anthony Could Face Obstruction Of Justice Charges

UPDATED: 7:21 pm EST January 26, 2009

Lee Anthony’s attorney is speculating that his client may be charged in connection with his actions while his niece, Caylee Anthony, was missing.

Casey Anthony, Lee Anthony’s sister, is charged with Caylee’s murder. Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. Her remains were found near the Anthony family home in December.

His attorney, Tom Luka, said the fact that Lee Anthony has not received a subpoena to testify could signal that the state may be looking to file charges against him. If he was subpoenaed, anything he said at a hearing could not be used against him in subsequent criminal charges.

"There were a number of instances where he was acting on behalf of his sister, or on behalf of law enforcement, that now could be seen as something less than benign or could be seen as hindering the investigation instead of assisting it," Luka said.

Luka said he fears his client may be charged with obstruction of justice or evidence tampering.

Lee Anthony has also been under other family related stresses, his attorney said.

"He’s struggling with the grief of the death of his niece, he is struggling with the fact that his sister, who he is very close to, is in jail and facing life in prison," Luka said. "He is facing the fact that the economic situation in his house is not the best."

Lee Anthony has been working 18-hour days arranging parking areas for the Super Bowl. He also moved home to save money on rent.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18565575/detail.html

Wow.   You would think Lee would just give up and start cooperating with LE.    I don't understand why he isn't, at this point.

clearly it was one or the OTHER... because they are NOT in the same interest! either he was working on BEHALF of CASEY, or he was working on BEHALF of the LE..

uh.. call me crazy... many have... but if he WAS working on BEHALF of the LE... he wouldnt be in trouble Wink

jes my lil ol opinion... not to be confused with something important ....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2009, 08:58:05 PM »

Congrats JSM.   

Thanks Sassy I am so behind, I just decided to quit and come to the new cage. I don't know if you saw my post, but I will say it again . I HATE THE ANTHONYS, ESPECIALLY CASEY ANTHONY 

Evening Wonderful Monkeys, ruff weekend, tuff day. Now i watch NG and theyre making singing Caylee dolls, wtf? I agree with red, whoever is stupid enough to partner with this guy is just signing his name on co-signer on the lawsuit. uhh JSM quick make me laugh!   

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2009, 09:01:42 PM »

Congrats JSM.   

I Totally Understand!    I believe Cindy is narcissistic, too.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2009, 09:04:58 PM »

Did I beat Red???
Nope 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2009, 09:10:34 PM »

Hey Deenie    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2009, 09:11:46 PM »

Congrats JSM.   

Evening Wonderful Monkeys, ruff weekend, tuff day. Now i watch NG and theyre making singing Caylee dolls, wtf? I agree with red, whoever is stupid enough to partner with this guy is just signing his name on co-signer on the lawsuit. uhh JSM quick make me laugh!   
Hi No1zy JSM can't make you laugh. Sorry you had a bad day. Hope school is going well.

JSM read that Cindy came to see Georgie in the hospital and JSM feels really bad for George.  Cindy probably brought George an arsenic milk shake for his treat.  Oh sorry that was another LifeTime movie I saw back in the day. This case seems like it has become a conglomerate of all the LifeTime and Made for TV movies that I have seen in my life.

eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2009, 09:12:05 PM »

uh oh....CBB is so nice to say "good to see me" and I had gone off to deal with RL. Nice to see you, CBB and all the monkeys.  Can I ask how do we know Cindy is having an affair? I feel sorry for George. ducking on out for a minute.

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2009, 09:16:01 PM »

Congrats JSM.   

I Totally Understand!    I believe Cindy is narcissistic, too.   
Yes ma'am I truly believe Cindy is narcissitic, but I will give her props, Cindy didn't kill her child like KC did. If I had been Cindy having a daughter like KC, I would be in prison right now. If KC were my daughter, the first time she stole money from her grandparents would have been her last. If I didn't kick her skinny behind, she would have been in jail quicker than I can say jump!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2009, 09:19:38 PM »

Nancy Grace said part of her future book sales profits will goto an organization that searches for missing children...TES perhaps?? 

I don't think so because a few nights ago Tim referred to Nancy Grace as Nancy Dis-Grace so there must be some trouble between them.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2009, 09:21:37 PM »

Wow what an emotional night! 

Boo sweety nanners for ya.

Um..book deal on Caylee?  Here we go again!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2009, 09:22:06 PM »

Congrats JSM.   

Hi No1zy JSM can't make you laugh. Sorry you had a bad day. Hope school is going well.

JSM read that Cindy came to see Georgie in the hospital and JSM feels really bad for George.  Cindy probably brought George an arsenic milk shake for his treat.  Oh sorry that was another LifeTime movie I saw back in the day. This case seems like it has become a conglomerate of all the LifeTime and Made for TV movies that I have seen in my life.

LMAO i hear that JSM this is like a lifetime movie, except for the part where Caylee wasnt kidnapped. This saga is becoming so sad, that is why i think us monkeys need to get to crackin this whip and find something on this sleeze that will stick! hehe. Just wishing. My classes today weren't bad but im still sick, and i have a really annoying lab partner *the kind that wants you to do all the work*. Im starting to believe that the monkeys are onto something when thinking cindy is having an affair, or the anthonys are separating, because which wife only visits her husband once during a 72 hour emergency hold??? I could bet money that any other wife would be there clutching his sweaty little hand.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2009, 09:26:14 PM »

Congrats JSM.   

LMAO i hear that JSM this is like a lifetime movie, except for the part where Caylee wasnt kidnapped. This saga is becoming so sad, that is why i think us monkeys need to get to crackin this whip and find something on this sleeze that will stick! hehe. Just wishing. My classes today weren't bad but im still sick, and i have a really annoying lab partner *the kind that wants you to do all the work*. Im starting to believe that the monkeys are onto something when thinking cindy is having an affair, or the anthonys are separating, because which wife only visits her husband once during a 72 hour emergency hold??? I could bet money that any other wife would be there clutching his sweaty little hand.
I'm sorry you are sick. I know when my sister's husband went on a methadone bender she was there all night and day for him.

I bet if George had some cash in his hand Cindy would be holding on to his sweaty palm quicker than sh*t. JMO JSM

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2009, 09:28:08 PM »

Nancy Grace said part of her future book sales profits will goto an organization that searches for missing children...TES perhaps?? 

I don't think so because a few nights ago Tim referred to Nancy Grace as Nancy Dis-Grace so there must be some trouble between them.
My guess is The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2009, 09:29:11 PM »

Nite Monkeys, my computer is sloooowww crazy and the baby needs to go outside it is really cold outside. I may try to come back in the cage in a bit. Sleep tight! JSM

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2009, 09:32:30 PM »

I have been quiet lately because I am somewhat over stimulated and keep changing my opinions from one minute to the next...My computer is screaming at me to say something..seriously it is...So ummmm,,,hello! I have been very confused on several issues that I just can't seem to find clarity anywhere...Someone please help!! Expert witnessess. I know I have beaten this to death but I just can't seem to get it...What level of accountability is there for them? If they sign on with the defense, without knowing the evidence, how can they be so sure of disputing it? Do they just view and then think up some lie? Can a probability cease to be a probability under different tests? If so, why would there not be a truly objective witness if there were a disagreement and forensics sorted out prior to trial? Would it not be better for everyone to see the science the same way and then perhaps just argue points of how the results could have happened under different circumstances? Is it not risky to just "say anything" for your client? What about perjury? Okay...my computer shut up now. I guess I have said enough..I sure hope someone can answer these questions...

Carmen
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2009, 09:33:40 PM »

Goodnight my arboreal swinger chums--see you soon.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.