June 01, 2024, 11:11:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 255295 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #400 on: January 27, 2009, 10:23:19 AM »

Yes Klaas,  thats it,  and I had heard that same thing before I saw the globe, it actually suiprised me to see it in there,  I hope its true, this will really hang Casey.
BUMP

In relation to The Globe.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: January 27, 2009, 10:23:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Just peeking in. I've got job work to do today. 

Beautiful video seeme! You did a wonderful job with it!!

Morning CBB...when you get a moment I left a message for you in your Valentine's avatar thread...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: January 27, 2009, 10:26:06 AM »

If this is true then I was assume the reason it hasn't been made known is the age....15.....but I am not going to get excited about this.
ITA as I take The Globe and NE with a grain of salt, but HH saying she had heard it before made me look twice.  Would be interesting to know if anyone on the witness list is a 15 y/o boy...not likely, but still would be interesting. 
Also wanted to note, I love that The Globe refers to Casey as "Evil Mom".   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: January 27, 2009, 10:26:12 AM »

Lee Anthony's latest business venture, parking cars for
this weekends Super Bowl in Tampa Bay, has hit a
snag.  It turns out people are unwilling to park in Orlando
and walk the 90 plus miles to the stadium.  Our advice, stick
to parking your butt at your nearest LE department and
taking a lie detector test.
Well no wonder he had to move home ... he's not very good at his job!  That truck looks like it's on the grass to me!  That's a big no no at my house!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: January 27, 2009, 10:26:26 AM »

I was seriously contemplating this about 5 years ago so I made contact with a job recruiter down there...first thing he asked me was "do you have kids"...I told him yes, 4....then he said "you don't want to move down here then, for their safety, your better off where you are...schools are full of drugs, the kids bring guns and knives to school" 

(we couldn't afford private school)
True story

What part of Florida were you looking to move to?  Thats not entirely true, and for the most part some of those things could be found any where no matter what State you are in. 

That's very true, Dolce!    My kids were also in private schools when we moved to Maryland - same reason!
I grew up going to an all girls private boarding school...let me just say that I think private for the most part is often times much worse than public.  You tell someone that they absolutely cannot have something or do something, and that only makes them want it even more and go to the desperate means by which to get it.  Sorry for the O/T..back to Caylee.
[/quote

I know exactly what you're saying..     Private schools aren't necessarily the best!      Back to Caylee!     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #405 on: January 27, 2009, 10:26:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Morning CBB...when you get a moment I left a message for you in your Valentine's avatar thread...

Hi Sunny!!! I'll go now!

On this 15 yr. old..........
I do remember seeing a reporter talking with a kid about that age whose house was behind where Caylee was found. I wonder if there's a connection there. Things that make you go hmmmmmm........
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: January 27, 2009, 10:26:39 AM »

Yes I think that I would rather walk my happy Steeler bum to Tampa from Naples before I would give my keys to Lee Anthony. 

CC is on fire this morning.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #407 on: January 27, 2009, 10:26:54 AM »

Yes I think that I would rather walk my happy Steeler bum to Tampa from Naples before I would give my keys to Lee Anthony. 

So you have buns of steel?   

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: January 27, 2009, 10:27:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Morning CBB!  Do not work too hard.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: January 27, 2009, 10:29:07 AM »

Anyone hear listen to LP on the ustream the other night?

Did I hear LP correctly that LE has a video of KC in the parking lot of a hotel - taken the night of June 15/16?
And, did he imply that he thinks Caylee was killed in that parking lot?     This is what I thought he said.   

I did hear it...didn't even know about....WOW..............is there anyplace to go listen to it or is there a transcript anyplace???

Its not in anything that has been released so far....    Just a tidbit that LP threw out there.    I guess we'll have to wait to see if it is true or not.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #410 on: January 27, 2009, 10:29:50 AM »

I have to go out for a while. Just wanted to say that I never would have dated Lee for the simple fact he has a fugly truck in his driveway 
See ya later.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: January 27, 2009, 10:30:42 AM »

If this is true then I was assume the reason it hasn't been made known is the age....15.....but I am not going to get excited about this.
ITA as I take The Globe and NE with a grain of salt, but HH saying she had heard it before made me look twice.  Would be interesting to know if anyone on the witness list is a 15 y/o boy...not likely, but still would be interesting. 

are there any new names on the list that we don't recognize?...has anyone read the entire article?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: January 27, 2009, 10:30:42 AM »

So you have buns of steel?   
  Absolutely!  I am a Steeler fan all the way down to my bum!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: January 27, 2009, 10:31:35 AM »

I have to go out for a while. Just wanted to say that I never would have dated Lee for the simple fact he has a fugly truck in his driveway 
See ya later.
  Not even if he put a lift kit on it?

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: January 27, 2009, 10:31:51 AM »

Luka on Greta last night said Lee doesn't think Casey killed Caylee, when Greta asked him who does he think did it, of course that was not answered.

none of the family is going to come out and say they think she did it.....GA proved that, IF what we hear was in his suicide letter is correct. And then I think how does a family ever accept that? I know we all think what we would do, how we would act and react, but we don't really know.

I'm not surprised LA would say that. I know the A's have a hard time believing KC could do that, and Baez keeps changing who he seems to be pointing the finger at. Who is it he's throwing under the bus this week?? Oh yeah, it's RM this week. BTW, what happened to, oh, what's her name again???????? Oh, now I remember the nanny, her name was Zany, I mean Zanny aka Zenaida! What happened to her? Haven't heard her mentioned as of late! What' up with that I wonder? Maybe that story isn't panning out well enough for the defense?

But, anyway, the defense still has something to deal with called ALL the evidence that points to KC!! Maybe they can prove someone else did it & framed KC. Hmmm, that wouldn't surprise me if they tried that. Then yet, though, why didn't KC call 911 and report Caylee missing if she had nothing to do with this? Why the heck wouldn't she just tell who did it, or who she thinks may have done it? Are they going to say she's taking the fall for someone else, because the defense hasn't come out saying anything to that effect. If KC was totally innocent, why wouldn't she talk to LE and tell them everything she knows to help LE arrest the real killer?? Why would an innocent person sit in jail and say nothing? "I didn't do it", is that all she can say??? Why isn't she saying the actual day/night she last saw Caylee, who she was with, what she was doing???? Anything other than nothing????

Alright, I'll stop wasting my breath and everyones time! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: January 27, 2009, 10:32:05 AM »

Because I think we all need to hear it again.

Tom Luka said, "Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: January 27, 2009, 10:32:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Hi Sunny!!! I'll go now!

On this 15 yr. old..........
I do remember seeing a reporter talking with a kid about that age whose house was behind where Caylee was found. I wonder if there's a connection there. Things that make you go hmmmmmm........

Thanks!   I remember that too...........hhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: January 27, 2009, 10:33:13 AM »

are there any new names on the list that we don't recognize?...has anyone read the entire article?
I do not know, I went and was matching the list up to Blonde's list of players yesterday.  Nothing jumped out at me other than the guys who are with DCF, the same ones who recently interviewed Casey in jail.
Klaas said she was going to look for the new Globe to post it.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: January 27, 2009, 10:33:22 AM »

Well no wonder he had to move home ... he's not very good at his job!  That truck looks like it's on the grass to me!  That's a big no no at my house!   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: January 27, 2009, 10:33:47 AM »

Luka on Greta last night said Lee doesn't think Casey killed Caylee, when Greta asked him who does he think did it, of course that was not answered.
One of the Anthonys had better come up with a really good answer to that question before trial!   
Yes, they better. Luka also said the last contact Lee had with Casey was in December, I would like to know what kind of contact, email or a letter Baez passed to him.

For some reason I thought that Baez wasn't allowed to pass letters from KC to people on the outside of jail.   Am I mistaken?   Is that legal?           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.