June 01, 2024, 11:56:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 255303 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: January 27, 2009, 05:14:54 PM »

Casey had a battery of psy tests when she was first arrested but the evaluation is sealed by the court.  Casey also spoke of seeing a psychologist in jail regularly but she cant trust anyone....gee wonder why - simple answer she's afraid of admitting what she did.  If you want to get an idea of how she tries to bamboozle people look in the discovery for what she & Cindy said when DFS came to interview her at the house when she was on bond.  She showed more hostility toward her mother, and yet again displayed being totally self-absorbed with a cocky attitude.

Todd Black = Jose Baez, unless we see this tool's face -- omg someone needs to remind him that his "client" is the one whining all the time & cant manage to even file a motion properly nor bite his sarcastic tongue when he does write his motions or letters.  JOSE has had his fair share of slamming people, but ya know he's the first latino to try a murder case (NOT) so he yet again is an exception to what he holds everyone else to in his inflated worthless head

PMK  PERFECT MENTAL KOOK!!!!
Can they be opened up for trial ... or if either side wants to bring psychological issues into court ... do they have to have another eval?

Yes it will come out at trial with all the State psychologists/psychiatrists as experts as well as what the defense's lame attempt to discredit it with their hired ho's

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: January 27, 2009, 05:15:12 PM »

Good Morning Mo nkey's  just jumping into the cage for a few before I have to go about my day,   

The whitness in the story in the Globe is a 15 year old Girl, not boy, just wanted to clarify that, and I do think this time the Globe just might have gotten some facts straight, although LP is also saying its true in the same story, WOW he is everywhere, are they sure there is just 1 LP.
Is this the same witness that came up when TES was searching the last time? There was a mention about a month ago about this.
Im not sure about that, but I know this witness lives in the area and that Casey had no idea that this girl was anywhere around because she was on foot and just happened to be on that same road, the girl says there is no traffic on that road at that time of the year because school wasnt in session and  thats the reason she was walking back there when she saw  what she saw!
Hmmm,wonder where this 15 yo girl was all those months they looked for Caylee's body?
SCcccreeech, whoa whoa whoa,  what did i miss?

the new GLOBE says there is a 15yo witness that saw casey in the dump area...this is coming for ....tah dah!  Leonard Padilla!!  However, HH said he heard about this before the GLOBE came out with it................so there might be some truth to it...a 15 yo girl according to HH

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #822 on: January 27, 2009, 05:15:27 PM »

The decomposing tissues release green substances and gas, which make the skin green/blue and blistered, starting on the abdomen. The front of the body swells, the tongue may protrude, and fluid from the lungs oozes out of the mouth and nostrils.

Well, that's one way to clear the cage. (just kidding)

Not to add anymore visual, i had suspected that if the tape was placed on caylees mouth post mortem it would have been because of that last sentence. uhh

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: January 27, 2009, 05:17:06 PM »

Is this old news? If so, sorry!

Motion Filed To Keep Casey Out Of Court
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 – updated: 4:46 pm EST January 27, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyers have filed an objection asking the court to allow her to skip future court hearings (read objection). Earlier this month, a judge ruled Casey must appear for all future court hearings in her case (read judge's ruling).

http://www.wftv.com/news/18577414/detail.html

It was posted earlier but no problem posting it again for anyone who didn't read back!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: January 27, 2009, 05:18:44 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyers have filed an objection asking the court to allow her to skip future court hearings (read objection). Earlier this month, a judge ruled Casey must appear for all future court hearings in her case (read judge's ruling).

I KNEW IT!!!   Jose is pertified that his client is gonna give herself away - as if her slutstrut & inappropriate smirks & laughs weren't enough.   Guess what he is going to lose that one with an admonishment because he is really beginning to act by inaffective counsel, it is NOT in her best interest to stick her head in her cell toilet & not what is going on with her case - there is an absolute insufficient evidence that he can proffer that makes sense why its in her best interest not to attend.  Dumass should have her dressed to the nines and faking it like its her job!    unbelievable!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: January 27, 2009, 05:19:29 PM »

OMG OMG   that guy from the "sunshine doll" is attacking Nancy Grace on HNL primetime with Mike Galanos

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: January 27, 2009, 05:19:47 PM »

i just thought that we should know just want KC was dealing with.....does anyone know for sure how long she was in the trunk?  I really don't mean to be grow or disrespectful. but this just jumped out at me:
In the tropics, a corpse can become a moving mass of maggots within 24 hours.   in june, in orlando, inside of a cloth bag, inside a plastic bag,
seriously how can a person do this and act like nothing happened.  i am really leaning towards LA having something to do with the disposable

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/ask_the_doctor/decompositionafterdeath.shtml

Regrets, I've had a few......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: January 27, 2009, 05:19:59 PM »

Are you guys watching HLN?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: January 27, 2009, 05:20:43 PM »

I'm just wondering about this because ... while I believe there is enough evidence to find Casey guilty and I think any jury will ...

I think most jurors (and me) want to know why/how ... as in, why/how can a mother murder her child? ... what's in her mental make up that first of all allows her to commit the act - and then lie and lie and continue to lie about things that have been absolutely proven to not be true - and act so nonchalant about it.  And yet, on many other fronts she was seen by many as a very  "normal" 20-something ...

I just think her mental eval would be something for the professionals to publish papers on!  Wowza!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: January 27, 2009, 05:20:59 PM »

OMG OMG   that guy from the "sunshine doll" is attacking Nancy Grace on HNL primetime with Mike Galanos

They are going at it ,huh? Sound to me like the doll will be made.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: January 27, 2009, 05:21:23 PM »

How bout this?

WDBO Local News   

Casey Athony's attorney accuses prosecution of 'misconduct'
By Nikki Pierce @ January 26, 2009 4:34 PM

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/01/casey-athonys-attorney-accuses.html

Casey Anthony's attorney is going after state prosecutors, accusing them of purposefully withholding evidence.

In a new court motion filed Monday, Casey's attorney Jose Baez says the prosecution is guily of misconduct and asks for sanctions against them.

Baez says that his forensic expert Doctor Henry Lee specifically requested to examine trash found in the trunk of Casey's car back in July, and was given only some of it. Furthermore, evidence that Baez says he never knew existed was shipped to prosecution experts he never knew were part of the team, which Baez calls "egregious action" by the State.

Baez goes on to mention that he only found out this information last week, in the 300 pages of discovery released to him, then to the public.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: January 27, 2009, 05:21:58 PM »

Good Morning Mo nkey's  just jumping into the cage for a few before I have to go about my day,   

The whitness in the story in the Globe is a 15 year old Girl, not boy, just wanted to clarify that, and I do think this time the Globe just might have gotten some facts straight, although LP is also saying its true in the same story, WOW he is everywhere, are they sure there is just 1 LP.
Is this the same witness that came up when TES was searching the last time? There was a mention about a month ago about this.
Im not sure about that, but I know this witness lives in the area and that Casey had no idea that this girl was anywhere around because she was on foot and just happened to be on that same road, the girl says there is no traffic on that road at that time of the year because school wasnt in session and  thats the reason she was walking back there when she saw  what she saw!
Hmmm,wonder where this 15 yo girl was all those months they looked for Caylee's body?
SCcccreeech, whoa whoa whoa,  what did i miss?

the new GLOBE says there is a 15yo witness that saw casey in the dump area...this is coming for ....tah dah!  Leonard Padilla!!  However, HH said he heard about this before the GLOBE came out with it................so there might be some truth to it...a 15 yo girl according to HH
That is the tip that Hoover gave TES on November 8th probably but witnesses heard him say that he was giving the top that someone say Casey in June on Suburban but they couldnt let it out that he told them because he "works" for the Anthonys.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: January 27, 2009, 05:22:44 PM »

How bout this?

WDBO Local News   

Casey Anthony's attorney is going after state prosecutors, accusing them of purposefully withholding evidence.

In a new court motion filed Monday, Casey's attorney Jose Baez says the prosecution is guily of misconduct and asks for sanctions against them.

Baez says that his forensic expert Doctor Henry Lee specifically requested to examine trash found in the trunk of Casey's car back in July, and was given only some of it. Furthermore, evidence that Baez says he never knew existed was shipped to prosecution experts he never knew were part of the team, which Baez calls "egregious action" by the State.

Baez goes on to mention that he only found out this information last week, in the 300 pages of discovery released to him, then to the public.

Thanks QM.I wasn't ignoring you.I was watching the news. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: January 27, 2009, 05:23:54 PM »

How bout this?

WDBO Local News   

Hes an idiot in plain English, I cant wait for Friday because he is going to have his spreading rear handed to him!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #834 on: January 27, 2009, 05:24:38 PM »

I KNEW IT!!!   Jose is pertified that his client is gonna give herself away - as if her slutstrut & inappropriate smirks & laughs weren't enough.   Guess what he is going to lose that one with an admonishment because he is really beginning to act by inaffective counsel, it is NOT in her best interest to stick her head in her cell toilet & not what is going on with her case - there is an absolute insufficient evidence that he can proffer that makes sense why its in her best interest not to attend.  Dumass should have her dressed to the nines and faking it like its her job!    unbelievable!

Once a judge like strickland makes up his mind, its made. Lets hope this sticks so her slutstrut is flassshed for everyone to see! the media will have a field day!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: January 27, 2009, 05:26:31 PM »

How bout this?

WDBO Local News   

Maybe he'd know something about the evidence if he'd get off his dead a$$ and do a little investigation and some depositions on his own!  Gripes my soul!  All he seems capable of is filing motions ... and he only does that correctly about half the time!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: January 27, 2009, 05:26:33 PM »

How bout this?

WDBO Local News   

blam blah, blah!!!  BOZO at his finest!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: January 27, 2009, 05:28:34 PM »

DID ANYONE SEE THE BIG ARGUMENT JUST NOW BETWEEN MIKE BROOKS? AND THE CAYLEE DOLL GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOW!

HEADLINE NEWS, IT'S ON NOW AND I BELIEVE IT RERUNS THE NEXT HALF HOUR

IT'S A MUST-SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike rips the guy a new one 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: January 27, 2009, 05:29:54 PM »

Are you guys watching HLN?

I am, Trimm!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: January 27, 2009, 05:31:08 PM »

Casey had a battery of psy tests when she was first arrested but the evaluation is sealed by the court.  Casey also spoke of seeing a psychologist in jail regularly but she cant trust anyone....gee wonder why - simple answer she's afraid of admitting what she did.  If you want to get an idea of how she tries to bamboozle people look in the discovery for what she & Cindy said when DFS came to interview her at the house when she was on bond.  She showed more hostility toward her mother, and yet again displayed being totally self-absorbed with a cocky attitude.

Todd Black = Jose Baez, unless we see this tool's face -- omg someone needs to remind him that his "client" is the one whining all the time & cant manage to even file a motion properly nor bite his sarcastic tongue when he does write his motions or letters.  JOSE has had his fair share of slamming people, but ya know he's the first latino to try a murder case (NOT) so he yet again is an exception to what he holds everyone else to in his inflated worthless head

PMK  PERFECT MENTAL KOOK!!!!

Is the DFS discovery in the latest doc dump?  Somehow I missed that.  Need to check that out!

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.