June 20, 2024, 05:48:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256725 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #160 on: January 26, 2009, 11:38:01 PM »

CBB..I need to ask a question...On the day that LE and DR.G had the pressor saying it was Caylee that was found, Dr. G said just about every bone had been found. Then a little later in the afternoon there was breaking news on one of the Fla. stations that said more remains had been found? Do you know anything about that.

Gee, darla, I'm sorry. I don't know. I share your recollection that it was said almost every bone was found, but I can't contribute anything beyond that.

Good question, and I wish I knew the answer, too.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #161 on: January 26, 2009, 11:40:22 PM »

CBB..I need to ask a question...On the day that LE and DR.G had the pressor saying it was Caylee that was found, Dr. G said just about every bone had been found. Then a little later in the afternoon there was breaking news on one of the Fla. stations that said more remains had been found? Do you know anything about that.

Gee, darla, I'm sorry. I don't know. I share your recollection that it was said almost every bone was found, but I can't contribute anything beyond that.

Good question, and I wish I knew the answer, too.

Thanks CBB, I remember them coming on air after the pressor with it...and the best I remember they said they were being sent to Quantico for testing. But never heard anything else.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #162 on: January 26, 2009, 11:40:25 PM »

I had severe monkey withdrawal today. I just started back at my old job full-time after being away for a year and two months. It was nice to be back with some old co-worker buddies, but I missed reading my monkey pals' posts and adding my two cents in here and there. And I also haven't got a clue what the latest in the Caylee case is today, so I am going to have a lot of reading to do!   

How was your daughter's first day at daycare? I am thrilled for you that the daycare is next door to your office~makes it easy to peek in on them every now and then.

Oh, thanks for asking! She seemed to enjoy it, which made me feel much better. She likes her primary caregiver there a lot. The woman is older and seems like a total natural with babies. My daughter just clung to her! I popped in at lunchtime, and she was napping in a swing. I wanted to be able to pick her up and kiss her, but I couldn't disturb her like that. At least I got to see how she was doing, though. Gosh, it is hard to leave your baby like that. I was definitely more upset than she was, it seemed! I guess that is good for her.

Glad you made it through the day rmcalo, and that your baby did well! You were missed! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #163 on: January 26, 2009, 11:41:02 PM »

I had severe monkey withdrawal today. I just started back at my old job full-time after being away for a year and two months. It was nice to be back with some old co-worker buddies, but I missed reading my monkey pals' posts and adding my two cents in here and there. And I also haven't got a clue what the latest in the Caylee case is today, so I am going to have a lot of reading to do!   

How was your daughter's first day at daycare? I am thrilled for you that the daycare is next door to your office~makes it easy to peek in on them every now and then.

Oh, thanks for asking! She seemed to enjoy it, which made me feel much better. She likes her primary caregiver there a lot. The woman is older and seems like a total natural with babies. My daughter just clung to her! I popped in at lunchtime, and she was napping in a swing. I wanted to be able to pick her up and kiss her, but I couldn't disturb her like that. At least I got to see how she was doing, though. Gosh, it is hard to leave your baby like that. I was definitely more upset than she was, it seemed! I guess that is good for her.

That's great news! I know it is always harder on most moms than the babies~I think they love to socialize with others.....I know my son even now (almost 9), ask to stay in aftercare way after I am off work~but then again his playground is on the beach with all his beach bum friends, but it makes me feel good to know he's happy there.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #164 on: January 26, 2009, 11:42:26 PM »

Everyone has been very witty tonite, thanks for the great company!
bedtime for me, I have to get the kids up at 5:30 for school. 
I dont like it at all..
btw.. its too late for immunity for anyone.. they have so much evidence it's ridiculous..

Night, flamom! I think it probably is too!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #165 on: January 26, 2009, 11:42:50 PM »

The specific immunity (there's another name for it that I can't think of) would mean that nothing Lee says can be held against him. His words cannot incriminate himself. However, IF there is independent evidence of something he has done illegally, and they have enough evidence to bring charges against him without using his testimony, they can still charge him. If it went to trial, his former testimony could not be part of the case, even if he had confessed on the stand prior.

Does that make sense?
Hmmm... so if he says "I unwittingly and/or unknowingly destroyed evidence when I ....." he can't be prosecuted for that?  On the other hand, if his prints are on the duct tape, they can get him with that as it would be "hard evidence"?

thanks CBB
Yes, that's it. Let's say he testifies to throwing away a roll of duct tape because Casey asked him to. With use immunity, the jury would hear that the duct tape had been disposed of, but LE couldn't charge Lee even though he had obstructed justice. However, if LE has a witness to Lee throwing away a roll of duct tape, and LE finds it in a landfill and it matches that found with Caylee, Lee is toast and can be charged and convicted. The only thing LE couldn't use in Lee's trial is his admission in the former court proceeding.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: January 26, 2009, 11:46:23 PM »

I just hope it is not long til time for the trial. Don't think I can stand the suspense for a year or more.

God Bless!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: January 26, 2009, 11:48:37 PM »

Glad you made it through the day rmcalo, and that your baby did well! You were missed! 

Thank you.   
monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: January 26, 2009, 11:51:21 PM »

Why thank you Dolce...I would love to be your favorite!!! You can be my favorite too!! It will be fun..That whole doll thing has left me a bit sick to my stomache..I am trying to post an e mail to the co. but the f bomb keeps falling out of my fingertips. I will need to pull myself together and try to right a professionally composed piece of nastiness
Is there an email addy for that?  I would love to give me 2 cents worth.  I do not find them to be in good taste at all.  Now, make a Casey voodoo doll and then we can talk.   

http://cayleesunshinecontact.blogspot.com/

Information:

Email: Info@CayleeDoll.com

Media Requests

Email: MediaRequests@CayleeDoll.com

Telephone:
904-322-7418

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
9am to 12pm EST
1pm to 5pm EST

Mailing Address:

4446-1A Hendricks Ave
Box 238
Jacksonville, FL 32207
I went to the cayleedoll.com website and at the bottom it says they have it copyrighted, so I went to the US Copyright website to see WHO copyrighted it.  I did searches on 'caylee'  'caylee doll' and 'caylee sunshine'.   I got no hits.  Makes me think, "hmmmmmmmmm...."
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: January 26, 2009, 11:51:37 PM »

So, my hubs is really starting to cramp my style.  He is asking me all kinds of questions every day and trying to scoop me on the news about the case.  He calls me to hear if I knew george tried to kill himself and if I'd seen the Caylee doll. 

Tonight while making dinner I had the NG show on and I was running the water and talking to the kids.  He gave me a dirty look and "shhhhushed" us.  I told him that NG is usually way behind on the news and I had already heard everything she was talking about.  That's when he said "Yeah, but I haven't", and walked closer to the tv so he could hear better.

That's funny, I don't care who you are.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #170 on: January 26, 2009, 11:53:08 PM »

ok, just wrote to the scumbag selling the caylee doll. what a total disgrace, i sincerely hope noone buys a single one and he loses what little money he invested in that hideous thing.

shame, shame, shame on him!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: January 26, 2009, 11:54:15 PM »

So, my hubs is really starting to cramp my style.  He is asking me all kinds of questions every day and trying to scoop me on the news about the case.  He calls me to hear if I knew george tried to kill himself and if I'd seen the Caylee doll. 

Tonight while making dinner I had the NG show on and I was running the water and talking to the kids.  He gave me a dirty look and "shhhhushed" us.  I told him that NG is usually way behind on the news and I had already heard everything she was talking about.  That's when he said "Yeah, but I haven't", and walked closer to the tv so he could hear better.

Yep it sure is. My Mom calls me everyday to find out what's going on...then tells me the next day that NG had the same thing on. I told her the Momkeys were a couple of days ahead of NG and everybody else.

God Bless!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: January 26, 2009, 11:54:28 PM »

That was funny! My husband is like, "Who the [bleep] is Nancy Grace?! Put the 'O' on now!!" (He's a big O'Reilly fan.)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: January 26, 2009, 11:54:54 PM »

I just hope it is not long til time for the trial. Don't think I can stand the suspense for a year or more.
Seriously!  I can't go another 12 months without cleaning this house.   
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: January 26, 2009, 11:57:12 PM »

I know the feeling . . . And now that I am back at work, I'm going to be coming in with big bags under my eyes from trying to catch up the night before! Ugh!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: January 26, 2009, 11:57:36 PM »

Mine is the same way hehe. I swear every night when I go to bed that I am going to get up and clean, but this desk chair calls me when I get out of bed. Dust is an inch deep. So glad I live alone.

God Bless!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2009, 12:01:01 AM »

Yep it sure is. My Mom calls me everyday to find out what's going on...then tells me the next day that NG had the same thing on. I told her the Momkeys were a couple of days ahead of NG and everybody else.
You should get her to come here and talk to us!  We could keep her up to date and she could give you the condensed version when you get home from work. 

My mom is getting a bit tired of hearing about the case.  Last time we went to dinner together she said "well, it's been nice LISTENING to you".    
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: January 27, 2009, 12:03:48 AM »

Oh I don't work...so she wants to know what I am reading on SM....She knows we get the scoop here first. I am retired on disability.

God Bless!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: January 27, 2009, 12:04:37 AM »

You should get her to come here and talk to us!  We could keep her up to date and she could give you the condensed version when you get home from work. 

My mom is getting a bit tired of hearing about the case.  Last time we went to dinner together she said "well, it's been nice LISTENING to you".    
OH heck, I totally gave you RMCALO's mom in my post.  I combined my thoughts into one (I was going to reply to both of you).  Sorry!  I've been taking care of sick kiddos all day and listening to cartoons so my brain is fried. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: January 27, 2009, 12:05:49 AM »

Nite everyone.  We are having a terrible ice storm here.  I dont mind losing the lights and the heat, I just dont wanna lose the use of my laptop!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.