June 20, 2024, 11:10:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256906 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: January 27, 2009, 10:49:49 AM »

Luka on Greta last night said Lee doesn't think Casey killed Caylee, when Greta asked him who does he think did it, of course that was not answered.

none of the family is going to come out and say they think she did it.....GA proved that, IF what we hear was in his suicide letter is correct. And then I think how does a family ever accept that? I know we all think what we would do, how we would act and react, but we don't really know.

I'm not surprised LA would say that. I know the A's have a hard time believing KC could do that, and Baez keeps changing who he seems to be pointing the finger at. Who is it he's throwing under the bus this week?? Oh yeah, it's RM this week. BTW, what happened to, oh, what's her name again???????? Oh, now I remember the nanny, her name was Zany, I mean Zanny aka Zenaida! What happened to her? Haven't heard her mentioned as of late! What' up with that I wonder? Maybe that story isn't panning out well enough for the defense?

But, anyway, the defense still has something to deal with called ALL the evidence that points to KC!! Maybe they can prove someone else did it & framed KC. Hmmm, that wouldn't surprise me if they tried that. Then yet, though, why didn't KC call 911 and report Caylee missing if she had nothing to do with this? Why the heck wouldn't she just tell who did it, or who she thinks may have done it? Are they going to say she's taking the fall for someone else, because the defense hasn't come out saying anything to that effect. If KC was totally innocent, why wouldn't she talk to LE and tell them everything she knows to help LE arrest the real killer?? Why would an innocent person sit in jail and say nothing? "I didn't do it", is that all she can say??? Why isn't she saying the actual day/night she last saw Caylee, who she was with, what she was doing???? Anything other than nothing????

Alright, I'll stop wasting my breath and everyones time! 

Has she even gone so far as to say she didn't do it ... she's innocent? 

Oddly enough, you've made me realize that I can't ever remember hearing her saying that ... and that's just like saying "I'm guilty as He!!" to me.

Not that I know of Newfie, but she did plead "not guilty". I guess that's as close as it gets. But sometimes people confess to a crime, and still plead "not guilty". We know when she talked to LE (way back when) that she didn't admit to harming Caylee, but she told LOTS of lies to them!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: January 27, 2009, 10:50:28 AM »

Caylee doll outrages Anthony family

A Jacksonville promotions company came under fire Monday after it announced its latest product: a doll inspired by slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

The Inspirational Caylee Sunshine Doll, which plays a song when her bellybutton is pushed, is on sale for $29.99 at cayleedoll.com.

Late Monday afternoon, the lawyer representing Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, was outraged.  This can't have been good for George to find out about

"This is an example of another person trying to profit from the tragedy of Caylee's death," lawyer Brad Conway said. "He has never met my clients, spoken to my clients and has not gotten authority of any type to do this. And after I have a chance to research it, I will likely take whatever legal action I can."

The blond, 18-inch doll wears jeans and a T-shirt depicting a sun and the phrase: "CAYLEE SUNSHINE." The song "You Are My Sunshine" plays when her stomach is pushed.

Jaime Salcedo, president of Showbiz Promotions, said he is not selling a doll that looks exactly like Caylee because it would be too morbid. Instead, he said, his company wants to honor and respect Caylee's life by bringing awareness to her case.

"We want it to be a tribute," he said.

Showbiz Promotions is already the center of an active civil investigation by the state Attorney General's Office. The allegation: Consumers ordered and paid for merchandise from two Web sites, but never received anything.

One of those sites sells a "Vick Dog Chew Toy" for $7.77.

Salcedo said the Caylee doll is the first product his promotions company has sold that is inspired by the victim of a crime.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is accused of killing her daughter, who would have turned 3 in August, and the 22-year-old mother remains at the Orange County Jail on first-degree murder and other charges.

The company also is selling a T-shirt, vinyl sticker and yellow bracelet mirroring the statement on the doll's shirt.

Salcedo said he plans to donate a portion of the proceeds of the doll to charity -- though he does not know which organization. Salcedo said he is waiting to hear back from several groups, including the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. He is considering donating $3 for every doll sold.

Asked if he thought it was appropriate for his company to market and sell a product based on the death of Caylee, Salcedo said he is anticipating critics.

"I think that that is going to come up," he said.

Salcedo said the public does not understand what it costs to make the doll, import it and ship it, and his company's expenses.

In other developments Monday:

* George Anthony remained hospitalized in Daytona Beach, where he was admitted early Friday under the Baker Act, which allows authorities to hold someone at a mental-health facility for up to 72 hours while they are evaluated. Conway said George Anthony should be released this week and will be placed on a treatment plan.

*Conway may know as soon as today what day the public memorial service for Caylee will take place.

*The defense attorney representing Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, in the first-degree murder case against her, recently filed new motions. In one motion, lawyer Jos� Baez is asking for screen shots or printouts taken from the computer belonging to one of Anthony's ex-boyfriends, Ricardo Morales. Recently released court documents show Morales had once posted a photo on MySpace with lettering stating, "Win her over with Chloroform."

The other motion involves evidence taken from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car and details about such items being released to the defense.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: January 27, 2009, 10:52:59 AM »

Luka on Greta last night said Lee doesn't think Casey killed Caylee, when Greta asked him who does he think did it, of course that was not answered.

none of the family is going to come out and say they think she did it.....GA proved that, IF what we hear was in his suicide letter is correct. And then I think how does a family ever accept that? I know we all think what we would do, how we would act and react, but we don't really know.
How does a family ever accept something like this, I have no idea? It sounds to me that LE is going after Lee big time if we are to believe the statement, you know what you did Lee. I'm thinking George might have done this suicide attempt in a way to help Lee. Maybe he thought if I killed myself that LE would somewhat back away from Lee, in an odd sort of way maybe he was trying to save Lee, because there is no way he can save Casey, I don't know, just a thought I had.

anything is possible at this point...........so if the LE has enough against Lee just arrest his ass....that might get him talking for sure!! Why wait??  I am sure they have legitimate reasons for waiting.....or they are trying to scare him into thinking they know more than they do or than they can prove perhaps.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #443 on: January 27, 2009, 10:53:11 AM »

Thank you for the update Today.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #444 on: January 27, 2009, 10:54:07 AM »

Conway may know as soon as today when the public memorial will be, does this mean the private services have already been done?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #445 on: January 27, 2009, 10:54:25 AM »

anything is possible at this point...........so if the LE has enough against Lee just arrest his ass....that might get him talking for sure!! Why wait??  I am sure they have legitimate reasons for waiting.....or they are trying to scare him into thinking they know more than they do or than they can prove perhaps.
See given their lack of action, that is what I thought too, waiting to see if Lee will call their bluff.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: January 27, 2009, 10:56:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Just peeking in. I've got job work to do today. 

Beautiful video seeme! You did a wonderful job with it!!

Morning CBB...when you get a moment I left a message for you in your Valentine's avatar thread...

Hi Sunny!!! I'll go now!

On this 15 yr. old..........
I do remember seeing a reporter talking with a kid about that age whose house was behind where Caylee was found. I wonder if there's a connection there. Things that make you go hmmmmmm........
And that interview disappeared from every news source website.  I remember seeing the interview, but it is not archived anywhere.

thanks Today...interesting that it's not able to be found now!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: January 27, 2009, 10:58:13 AM »

One of the Anthonys had better come up with a really good answer to that question before trial!   
Yes, they better. Luka also said the last contact Lee had with Casey was in December, I would like to know what kind of contact, email or a letter Baez passed to him.

Good question!  I think BJ has been passing letters and info and INSTRUCTIONS back and forth all along. He is IMO a huge participant in the cover-up.....and now he is the DIRECTOR of the entire casey show

Oh.  LOL.    I think Sunny just asked my question about whether it is legal to pass notes.     I should have kept reading!   

legal...no...but we know from jail house interviews that he HAS done it......and now that he is able to take his laptop in the jail he doesn't have to worry about passing them physically...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: January 27, 2009, 10:59:50 AM »

I'm not surprised LA would say that. I know the A's have a hard time believing KC could do that, and Baez keeps changing who he seems to be pointing the finger at. Who is it he's throwing under the bus this week?? Oh yeah, it's RM this week. BTW, what happened to, oh, what's her name again???????? Oh, now I remember the nanny, her name was Zany, I mean Zanny aka Zenaida! What happened to her? Haven't heard her mentioned as of late! What' up with that I wonder? Maybe that story isn't panning out well enough for the defense?

But, anyway, the defense still has something to deal with called ALL the evidence that points to KC!! Maybe they can prove someone else did it & framed KC. Hmmm, that wouldn't surprise me if they tried that. Then yet, though, why didn't KC call 911 and report Caylee missing if she had nothing to do with this? Why the heck wouldn't she just tell who did it, or who she thinks may have done it? Are they going to say she's taking the fall for someone else, because the defense hasn't come out saying anything to that effect. If KC was totally innocent, why wouldn't she talk to LE and tell them everything she knows to help LE arrest the real killer?? Why would an innocent person sit in jail and say nothing? "I didn't do it", is that all she can say??? Why isn't she saying the actual day/night she last saw Caylee, who she was with, what she was doing???? Anything other than nothing????

Alright, I'll stop wasting my breath and everyones time! 

Has she even gone so far as to say she didn't do it ... she's innocent? 

Oddly enough, you've made me realize that I can't ever remember hearing her saying that ... and that's just like saying "I'm guilty as He!!" to me.

Not that I have heard...................

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: January 27, 2009, 11:03:35 AM »

With all the news of GA over the weekend some things seem to be put on the back burner with the flame turned off...................

DOMINIC CASEY and the videos and the crazy woman who says she was on the phone with him.................and KRONK.........neither of these are off the hook in my book.  There is a connection....I don't know what it is...but I know it's there..........
They are not off the hook in my book either, I think it was Lee on the phone to Dominic Casey.

I can't imagine it being anyone else just by the process of elimination...........not even BOZO would be so stupid!

Rest in Peace Caylee

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #450 on: January 27, 2009, 11:07:44 AM »

So, my hubs is really starting to cramp my style.  He is asking me all kinds of questions every day and trying to scoop me on the news about the case.  He calls me to hear if I knew george tried to kill himself and if I'd seen the Caylee doll. 

Tonight while making dinner I had the NG show on and I was running the water and talking to the kids.  He gave me a dirty look and "shhhhushed" us.  I told him that NG is usually way behind on the news and I had already heard everything she was talking about.  That's when he said "Yeah, but I haven't", and walked closer to the tv so he could hear better.

That's funny, I don't care who you are.

My husband is now calling me mytime but still won't be quiet during NG.  Thank God for DVRs!
that's hilarious!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: January 27, 2009, 11:07:52 AM »

Dr. Phil Show
Friday - January 30, 2009

Shocking Headlines
Horrifying, enraging, downright shocking … words that come to mind as you read some of the biggest headline news stories that gripped the nation in the past few weeks. Go inside the lives of ordinary people and see what happens when their lives are thrown in the spotlight during a time of crisis and tragedy. From a husband demanding his estranged wife return the kidney he donated to her, to Drew Peterson taking a new fiancée while his wife, Stacy, remains missing, Dr. Phil and his panel of experts including host Nancy Grace, HLN and attorney Lisa Bloom, tackle these topics and more. Plus, don’t miss the latest twist in the Caylee Anthony case and hear firsthand what Casey Anthony's ex-fiancé has to say about the mom and daughter.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: January 27, 2009, 11:09:08 AM »

Caylee doll outrages Anthony family

A Jacksonville promotions company came under fire Monday after it announced its latest product: a doll inspired by slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

The Inspirational Caylee Sunshine Doll, which plays a song when her bellybutton is pushed, is on sale for $29.99 at cayleedoll.com.

Late Monday afternoon, the lawyer representing Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, was outraged.  This can't have been good for George to find out about

"This is an example of another person trying to profit from the tragedy of Caylee's death," lawyer Brad Conway said. "He has never met my clients, spoken to my clients and has not gotten authority of any type to do this. And after I have a chance to research it, I will likely take whatever legal action I can."

The blond, 18-inch doll wears jeans and a T-shirt depicting a sun and the phrase: "CAYLEE SUNSHINE." The song "You Are My Sunshine" plays when her stomach is pushed.

Jaime Salcedo, president of Showbiz Promotions, said he is not selling a doll that looks exactly like Caylee because it would be too morbid. Instead, he said, his company wants to honor and respect Caylee's life by bringing awareness to her case.

"We want it to be a tribute," he said.

Showbiz Promotions is already the center of an active civil investigation by the state Attorney General's Office. The allegation: Consumers ordered and paid for merchandise from two Web sites, but never received anything.

One of those sites sells a "Vick Dog Chew Toy" for $7.77.

Salcedo said the Caylee doll is the first product his promotions company has sold that is inspired by the victim of a crime.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is accused of killing her daughter, who would have turned 3 in August, and the 22-year-old mother remains at the Orange County Jail on first-degree murder and other charges.

The company also is selling a T-shirt, vinyl sticker and yellow bracelet mirroring the statement on the doll's shirt.

Salcedo said he plans to donate a portion of the proceeds of the doll to charity -- though he does not know which organization. Salcedo said he is waiting to hear back from several groups, including the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. He is considering donating $3 for every doll sold.

Asked if he thought it was appropriate for his company to market and sell a product based on the death of Caylee, Salcedo said he is anticipating critics.

"I think that that is going to come up," he said.

Salcedo said the public does not understand what it costs to make the doll, import it and ship it, and his company's expenses.

In other developments Monday:

* George Anthony remained hospitalized in Daytona Beach, where he was admitted early Friday under the Baker Act, which allows authorities to hold someone at a mental-health facility for up to 72 hours while they are evaluated. Conway said George Anthony should be released this week and will be placed on a treatment plan.

*Conway may know as soon as today what day the public memorial service for Caylee will take place.

*The defense attorney representing Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, in the first-degree murder case against her, recently filed new motions. In one motion, lawyer Jos� Baez is asking for screen shots or printouts taken from the computer belonging to one of Anthony's ex-boyfriends, Ricardo Morales. Recently released court documents show Morales had once posted a photo on MySpace with lettering stating, "Win her over with Chloroform."

The other motion involves evidence taken from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car and details about such items being released to the defense.

so it looks like they are going to make a show of having a public memorial...........what about the private one. Some think it has already taken place..........hence the 'jewelry' if indeed cin-cin was talking about cremation jewelry to GA. I go back and forth between thinking Caylee has been cremated and that is easier to accept than thinking of her remains still sitting in the funeral home. But then if there has been a private ceremony, it would seem that the extended family members were not invited....cause I can't see how that would have missed the media

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: January 27, 2009, 11:11:20 AM »

See given their lack of action, that is what I thought too, waiting to see if Lee will call their bluff.

I have often heard LE in other cases saying they 'KNOW'....but have to be able to prove..........and I think this might be the case.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: January 27, 2009, 11:13:12 AM »

Dr. Phil Show
Friday - January 30, 2009

Shocking Headlines
Horrifying, enraging, downright shocking … words that come to mind as you read some of the biggest headline news stories that gripped the nation in the past few weeks. Go inside the lives of ordinary people and see what happens when their lives are thrown in the spotlight during a time of crisis and tragedy. From a husband demanding his estranged wife return the kidney he donated to her, to Drew Peterson taking a new fiancée while his wife, Stacy, remains missing, Dr. Phil and his panel of experts including host Nancy Grace, HLN and attorney Lisa Bloom, tackle these topics and more. Plus, don’t miss the latest twist in the Caylee Anthony case and hear firsthand what Casey Anthony's ex-fiancé has to say about the mom and daughter.

Thanks Today....I can't imagine Jesse saying any more than he has.....which IMO isn't much!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: January 27, 2009, 11:14:23 AM »

Casey Anthony's Brother to Be Questioned Again?
Tuesday, January 27, 2009

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Now to Florida, where Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, could soon be meeting with investigators. According to reports, investigators in Orange County, Florida, want to meet with Lee Anthony about the murder of his niece, Caylee. Why would investigators want to talk to Casey's brother?

Lee Anthony's lawyer, Tom Luka, joins us live. Tom, nice to see you. And have they actually -- have investigators actually contacted you about talking to your client, Lee? ...

Transcript
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,483416,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: January 27, 2009, 11:14:47 AM »

so it looks like they are going to make a show of having a public memorial...........what about the private one. Some think it has already taken place..........hence the 'jewelry' if indeed cin-cin was talking about cremation jewelry to GA. I go back and forth between thinking Caylee has been cremated and that is easier to accept than thinking of her remains still sitting in the funeral home. But then if there has been a private ceremony, it would seem that the extended family members were not invited....cause I can't see how that would have missed the media

If this is true that there's been a memorial already & Caylees been cremated, why would  the A's lawyer bother to say on tv how hard it is for G&C to not be able to have a funeral for her? Isn't that one of his "complaints" and even reasoning for GA's being "depressed" & possibly part of the reason for attempting suicide? Just wish we could know for sure. I know it's just speculation that they've done those things already (cremation/memorial), but if it's that is true why have their lawyer complain that they haven't been able to do those things?? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #457 on: January 27, 2009, 11:15:21 AM »

This is a comment from the article I previously posted about possiby changing trial to Jacksonville.
I know we have few Canadians out there.

sunshine - 1/26/2009 "Change of venue to Jacksonville? Do they think we don't read/watch the news? She's better off having it changed to Alaska or Canada. Any red-blooded American parent will want to see her a** fried!! "

WHERE DO THEY THINK ALASKA IS??????  IN CANADA???? 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: January 27, 2009, 11:21:30 AM »

Casey Anthony's Brother to Be Questioned Again?
Tuesday, January 27, 2009

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Now to Florida, where Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, could soon be meeting with investigators. According to reports, investigators in Orange County, Florida, want to meet with Lee Anthony about the murder of his niece, Caylee. Why would investigators want to talk to Casey's brother?

Lee Anthony's lawyer, Tom Luka, joins us live. Tom, nice to see you. And have they actually -- have investigators actually contacted you about talking to your client, Lee? ...

Transcript
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,483416,00.html

Thanks Janet.  I was just reading that.  So according to Luka it doesn't sound like Lee will be at the hearing on Friday.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: January 27, 2009, 11:23:00 AM »

This is a comment from the article I previously posted about possiby changing trial to Jacksonville.
I know we have few Canadians out there.

sunshine - 1/26/2009 "Change of venue to Jacksonville? Do they think we don't read/watch the news? She's better off having it changed to Alaska or Canada. Any red-blooded American parent will want to see her a** fried!! "

WHERE DO THEY THINK ALASKA IS??????  IN CANADA???? 

It isn't??????? 

Just kidding! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.