June 19, 2024, 12:57:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256586 times)
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: January 27, 2009, 02:07:48 PM »

Welcome Lesee77! Great first post!

wendi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #641 on: January 27, 2009, 02:09:26 PM »

::MonkeyDance::WELCOME LESEE77 I agree great first post.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: January 27, 2009, 02:09:29 PM »

Okay...this is my first post so please bear with me. Been lurking for a while, love all you monkeys. If I'm using an avatar that someone else already has, please let me know...I'm not sure how to keep from duplicating yet. Here goes:

I’m appalled by the concept that it is only necessary to suggest “reasonable doubt” by throwing anything and everything out there and hoping something sticks. Or suppressing facts because they incriminate your client by claiming it is privileged information. Or using a high profile group of people to try and discredit reputable experts by suggesting impropriety. This is not justice. This is not a fair trial for the victim. The deck is stacked against a victim and all the benefit of the doubt is given to the criminal. Even if the defense tries to throw Ricardo, the Anthony family, Jesse, or any other friends of Casey under the bus, there are several FACTS that they just can’t explain away or will have a difficult time blaming on someone else:

1.The fact that it took 31 days to report Caylee missing...and it was the grandmother that filed the report. Listening to the 9-1-1 call, Casey didn’t want to even talk to the dispatcher. I’m still concerned that everyone in the Anthony family had the wrong date as last day seen. I could understand one person being off but all of them? That is suspicious.
2.The evidence of decomposition in the trunk along with hair consistent with either Casey, Caylee, Lee, or Cindy with a death band. Since Casey, Lee, and Cindy are alive that shows the hair belonged to Caylee. High traces of Chloroform in the trunk of the car. The fact that Cindy said to a 9-1-1 dispatcher that it smelled like something died in the car (even though she tried to recant this statement on Larry King stating that this is a common expression saying something stinks...evidently she thinks the public is stupid enough to believe you would use an expression such as this while on the phone with a 9-1-1 operator). Or George telling the FBI he worked in law enforcement and has smelled human decomposition and it is not something you would ever forget. That George was scared to open the trunk for fear that his daughter or granddaughter would be in it.
3.The grandmother washing clothes found in the car and the grandfather washing and cleaning out the car.
4.The “Nanny”. How could you have a Nanny for almost two years that you don’t have a way of contacting or that your family has no way of contacting? When I watched two children for a teacher I had ways to contact both parents, both grandparents, the doctor of the children and all these people had the same information on me. Also, at the end of the year I provided a photo album to the parents of things we did throughout the year...Casey has absolutely no evidence that Caylee ever went to a Nanny. Or that every reference given of the “Nanny” is a lie...she didn’t work at Universal, she was not referred by Jeffrey Hopkins, who had a non-existent kid that she also watched, she didn’t live in the Sawgrass Apartments, she didn’t live in an Nursing home...all places/references Casey provided to the police. Is there documentation of payment provided to this Nanny? Did Casey claim this on her taxes as an expense?
5.Casey’s job at Universal. She was fired approximately 2 years prior but she took police there to show them her office and meet two people that could corroborate her “Nanny” story...Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliette Lewis. There is not a record of Juliette ever working there; Jeffrey had been gone for quite some time. When police caught up with Jeffrey he indicated he barely knew Casey and didn’t have a Nanny for a non-existent child. Juliette Lewis was a dead end...yet another lie by a mother frantically looking for her missing child.
6.Casey’s cell phone records. There was not one call made to the Nanny...nor was there a call on the day Caylee was reported missing, as Casey claimed. Casey couldn’t provide any valid phone numbers because that is on the SIMS card she switches from phone to phone and the phone that housed the “right” SIMS card was stolen from her non-existent desk at her non-existent job.
7.The searches on Casey’s computer...household weapons, neck breaking, chloroform, missing children, shovel, etc.
8.Casey’s jailhouse interviews. On the latest release, the grandparents look like hell and Casey indicates she just woke up; Then she asks her father why is “she” (referring to her mother Cindy) crying already? It is like Casey even forgot she had a missing child. Casey expressing her indignation that police didn’t even leave her out for a few days to assist with the search for Caylee. I guess police decided they could do without her “help”...the lies, the wild goose chases, her cold recollection of the day her daughter disappeared, etc.

All the above is pretty compelling stuff that implicates Casey. I know the defense will work to twist around the facts and try to discredit the experts on the prosecution side but in the end I hope justice prevails for Caylee. Our justice system does not want to convict innocent people, however, defense attornies are poking holes in credible evidence trying to create the illusion of doubt.

Sorry so long...now you know why I just lurk!!!!

Excellent post, Lesee77!

You have hit on many key reasons I have faith that Casey will be convicted. Let's not forget that LE has much more evidence against her that we do not know about!

Welcome to the Cage, don't lurk!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #643 on: January 27, 2009, 02:10:35 PM »

I am curious, with the LE's latest statement against Lee Anthony, I wonder why they do not have a watch on him, would he not be considered a flight risk?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: January 27, 2009, 02:10:38 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: January 27, 2009, 02:11:50 PM »

I am curious, with the LE's latest statement against Lee Anthony, I wonder why they do not have a watch on him, would he not be considered a flight risk?
Dolce, maybe LE is waiting for him to make a mistake....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: January 27, 2009, 02:11:54 PM »

You Know when I think about things, I wonder what was Casey thinking when she was just running around cashing those Checks of Amy's, My God you know she had to know she would get caught because of this, it just seems so stupid, why would she have done this so soon after killing her own precious daughter, it doesnt make any sense, she was already in deep trouble conserning trying to keep Caylees whereabouts hiden from people who kept asking her about where she was, then to just go out and start forging checks, just really stupid!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: January 27, 2009, 02:12:22 PM »

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #648 on: January 27, 2009, 02:12:40 PM »

REMINDER - PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

IF YOU WANT TO CHIT CHAT GO TO MUSINGS PLEASE

Wooopppppsss     sorry Klaas,  Im behavin now.

tisk tisk..you can't blame me this time 

I see you Monkeys have managed to create 16 new pages while I was away....is there anything new to report ?? If so where should I begin ??? TIA

I saw the voodoo doll thing...anything else ??

Hi HH 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: January 27, 2009, 02:13:04 PM »

Good point, but has he not made plenty already?

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: January 27, 2009, 02:13:40 PM »

Judge Orders Casey Anthony To Appear In Court
Strickland Denies Motion To Waive Her Appearance

POSTED: 1:02 pm EST January 27, 2009
UPDATED: 1:11 pm EST January 27, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony tried to waive her right to appear at a court hearing Friday, but a judge ordered her to be there.

Anthony and her attorneys filed the written waiver, but Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland on Tuesday declined to grant it. He cited the possibility of “future problems.”

Anthony had not attended any court hearings since her arrest until earlier this month, when prosecutors raised the issue. The concern is Anthony could use the fact that she wasn’t in court as a reason to seek an appeal, if she is convicted.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found last month in east Orange County. Anthony reported Caylee missing in July, when the toddler was 2 years old.

The hearing in Orlando on Friday is to consider several motions, including a defense motion seeking sanctions against the state over access to evidence.

Tune into WESH 2 news starting at 4 p.m. for updates on this and other Casey Anthony stories.

Also, on Friday, WESH.com plans to show the hearing live on the Web.

In other news, Casey Anthony's father, George, will remain in the hospital for another day in the wake of a suicide attempt. And a Jacksonville company has dropped plans to sell a doll it says was inspired by Caylee.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18575471/detail.html
Welcome to the cage Lesee!

And trimm ... that made my day!  I may be in love with Strickland just a little bit right about now! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: January 27, 2009, 02:14:59 PM »

Welcome to posting in the cage Lesee77. 
You have obviously been paying attention and taken in a lot of detail. Excellent post. As observant and as well as you express your thoughts you should join in and post more often.

All the points that you made are what frustrate us to no end. It is all an illusion that the defense is trying to create. However, due to all these fact their illusion is very thinly veiled...if not transparent.

Hope to "see" you again!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: January 27, 2009, 02:15:07 PM »

You Know when I think about things, I wonder what was Casey thinking when she was just running around cashing those Checks of Amy's, My God you know she had to know she would get caught because of this, it just seems so stupid, why would she have done this so soon after killing her own precious daughter, it doesnt make any sense, she was already in deep trouble conserning trying to keep Caylees whereabouts hiden from people who kept asking her about where she was, then to just go out and start forging checks, just really stupid!
Maybe she was trying to live it up before she got caught? 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: January 27, 2009, 02:15:32 PM »

WELCOME 
PINKI & LESEE77 
TO THE MONKEY CAGE 

RIP Sweet Puppy
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: January 27, 2009, 02:15:50 PM »

Good point, but has he not made plenty already?
maybe LE is waiting for him to trow something can incriminating him.....they are waiting for the fat fish to pick the worm
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: January 27, 2009, 02:16:51 PM »

welcome leezzy
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: January 27, 2009, 02:17:40 PM »

welcome leezzy
lesee
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: January 27, 2009, 02:17:45 PM »

WELCOME 
PINKI & LESEE77 
TO THE MONKEY CAGE 
Okay ... I missed Pinki ... so I'll just second QM!  (thanks QM)   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: January 27, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »

Judge Orders Casey Anthony To Appear In Court
Strickland Denies Motion To Waive Her Appearance

POSTED: 1:02 pm EST January 27, 2009
UPDATED: 1:11 pm EST January 27, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony tried to waive her right to appear at a court hearing Friday, but a judge ordered her to be there.

Anthony and her attorneys filed the written waiver, but Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland on Tuesday declined to grant it. He cited the possibility of “future problems.”

Anthony had not attended any court hearings since her arrest until earlier this month, when prosecutors raised the issue. The concern is Anthony could use the fact that she wasn’t in court as a reason to seek an appeal, if she is convicted.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found last month in east Orange County. Anthony reported Caylee missing in July, when the toddler was 2 years old.

The hearing in Orlando on Friday is to consider several motions, including a defense motion seeking sanctions against the state over access to evidence.

Tune into WESH 2 news starting at 4 p.m. for updates on this and other Casey Anthony stories.

Also, on Friday, WESH.com plans to show the hearing live on the Web.

In other news, Casey Anthony's father, George, will remain in the hospital for another day in the wake of a suicide attempt. And a Jacksonville company has dropped plans to sell a doll it says was inspired by Caylee.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18575471/detail.html
Hmmmm. I wonder which part of "Ms Anthony must attend all hearings related to her case" did Bozo NOT understand? Think the judge will be piassed since it was supposedly cleared up last hearing?
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: January 27, 2009, 02:18:57 PM »

Maybe she was trying to live it up before she got caught? 
Because KC has absolutely no ability to accept consequences for her actions. Has anyone ever heard her make any comment about the checks? She sits there and whines about being stuck in jail and how it is not her fault....even before Caylee was found. Never once have I heard her parents say anything about it...nor have I heard her address the fact that she was caught ON VIDEO stealing.
No accountability what so ever.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.