June 19, 2024, 12:58:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256588 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: January 27, 2009, 02:47:35 PM »

Judge Orders Casey Anthony To Appear In Court
Strickland Denies Motion To Waive Her Appearance

POSTED: 1:02 pm EST January 27, 2009
UPDATED: 1:11 pm EST January 27, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony tried to waive her right to appear at a court hearing Friday, but a judge ordered her to be there.

Anthony and her attorneys filed the written waiver, but Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland on Tuesday declined to grant it. He cited the possibility of “future problems.”

Anthony had not attended any court hearings since her arrest until earlier this month, when prosecutors raised the issue. The concern is Anthony could use the fact that she wasn’t in court as a reason to seek an appeal, if she is convicted.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found last month in east Orange County. Anthony reported Caylee missing in July, when the toddler was 2 years old.

The hearing in Orlando on Friday is to consider several motions, including a defense motion seeking sanctions against the state over access to evidence.

Tune into WESH 2 news starting at 4 p.m. for updates on this and other Casey Anthony stories.

Also, on Friday, WESH.com plans to show the hearing live on the Web.

In other news, Casey Anthony's father, George, will remain in the hospital for another day in the wake of a suicide attempt. And a Jacksonville company has dropped plans to sell a doll it says was inspired by Caylee.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18575471/detail.html

hahahahahaha....BOZO strikes again!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #701 on: January 27, 2009, 02:47:55 PM »

As usual, I am a lost ball in high weeds ...

Could some one tell me what the 15 year old girl saw and is that what the globe article is about?  I have not seen that either.

Thanks!
I hope that this helps...
The Globe is reporting that a 15 y/o witness has come forward to place Casey at the place where Caylee was dumped.
HH has reported that she heard prior to the Globe that a 15 y/o girl claims to have seen Casey on the road near or around where Caylee was placed, and there are more details we are not yet privvy to.
Have not seen anyone too out of the ordinary on the witness list as of yet.

HH can you tell us the DATE the witness saw her.....
ummmm    i dont think the exact date has been released yet so I cant say, but I know it had to be in June or July, because they say school was not in session at the time the girl was back there.

Thanks HH...I jsut read that this info comes from LP and I'd like to smack the Chit outta him!  I do hope you got info from your LE source and hope it's true...not doubting YOU
I told you he was everywhere,  I think for and old man he sure does get around alot, God help us if there is more than one of him!

Hey ... careful who you are calling an old man.  I think he is aroung my own age.  Everything is relative.

HH ... how old is Padilla?

Janet
As old as dirt, I think I saw him riding a rinosauraus in  one picture,     but seriously he is in his 70's.
OMG, TFF!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: January 27, 2009, 02:47:59 PM »

Welcome to the cage Lesee!

And trimm ... that made my day!  I may be in love with Strickland just a little bit right about now! 

Hi Newfie...I've liked Strickland from the very beginning...he seems very "down to earth"..I don't think he's granted Baez anything other than what he was entitled to anyway, and has reinforced the fact that Baez really needs to do his own homework..I was very pleased to hear that he's staying with this case..

So was I. I think he has been quite fair. And it's kind of fun listening to him "kindly chastize" Baez the many times it has been necessary so far.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: January 27, 2009, 02:49:12 PM »

I am curious, with the LE's latest statement against Lee Anthony, I wonder why they do not have a watch on him, would he not be considered a flight risk?

Dolce, do we know they don't??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: January 27, 2009, 02:49:27 PM »

And trimm ... that made my day!  I may be in love with Strickland just a little bit right about now! 

Hi Newfie...I've liked Strickland from the very beginning...he seems very "down to earth"..I don't think he's granted Baez anything other than what he was entitled to anyway, and has reinforced the fact that Baez really needs to do his own homework..I was very pleased to hear that he's staying with this case..
Hi SS!  I concur!  I love it when he calls Baez out ... and I love it that he's making Casey get off her a$$ and out of her comfy little cell!  I truly believe she's enjoying jail ... (spending money ... no one questioning her ... surrounded by the thing she loves the most ... HERSELF) ... and is the type that will enjoy prison ... right up until she meets her new girlfriend! 

It makes me wonder how KC is coping with life without men, I mean being as "active" as she was!  I wonder is she has experienced withdrawals from not having her male "companionship".

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #705 on: January 27, 2009, 02:49:46 PM »

FWIW.......Another insider report? Not

Outrageous: Casey Anthony wants Angelina Jolie to play her in TV movie, says insider

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/outrageous-casey-anthony-wants-angelina-jolie-to-play-her-in-tv-movie/
Angelina's dream role playing a murdering tot mom.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #706 on: January 27, 2009, 02:51:26 PM »

I am curious, with the LE's latest statement against Lee Anthony, I wonder why they do not have a watch on him, would he not be considered a flight risk?

No, but no one has told us yet.  I need confirmation!  LOL  I know he is parking cars for SuperBowl, or setting up parking for SuperBowl...I just want the screws to be tightened already!  Enough of the "Ring Around the Roseys" here, lets do something already!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: January 27, 2009, 02:53:32 PM »

Hi SS!  I concur!  I love it when he calls Baez out ... and I love it that he's making Casey get off her a$$ and out of her comfy little cell!  I truly believe she's enjoying jail ... (spending money ... no one questioning her ... surrounded by the thing she loves the most ... HERSELF) ... and is the type that will enjoy prison ... right up until she meets her new girlfriend! 

It makes me wonder how KC is coping with life without men, I mean being as "active" as she was!  I wonder is she has experienced withdrawals from not having her male "companionship".

I'm sure even if Agatha approaced her in jail she wouldn't turn her down....she was mighty active! 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: January 27, 2009, 02:54:57 PM »

Lesee77

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: January 27, 2009, 02:56:41 PM »

No, but no one has told us yet.  I need confirmation!  LOL  I know he is parking cars for SuperBowl, or setting up parking for SuperBowl...I just want the screws to be tightened already!  Enough of the "Ring Around the Roseys" here, lets do something already!

OK...gotcha...I thought I missed something....I am all about the 'needing confirmation' thing!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #710 on: January 27, 2009, 02:57:50 PM »

Outrageous: Casey Anthony wants Angelina Jolie to play her in TV movie, says insider

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/outrageous-casey-anthony-wants-angelina-jolie-to-play-her-in-tv-movie/

ummm....no....  ...just...no

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: January 27, 2009, 02:58:12 PM »

yeah!  I am no a AJ fan, but the woman obviously loves children....IMO no way would she ever consider a role like that.

Rest in Peace Caylee

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: January 27, 2009, 03:00:45 PM »

I think I now know who is funding Caseys defense!! 
Its none other than Velveeta, after their rapid decline in sales once she was taken into custody back in October, they knew they needed to get their number one customer the best ::cough:: defense to insure she gets back out there and brings back their profit! 
Bob Velveeta, founder of Velveeta, states that its really an investment into their long term over processed cheese sales.

Ok, I have been lurking for a few days, but I had to log in when I saw this.       
Dolce, you are hilarious.  Maybe NG should have Bob Velveeta on to answer a few questions.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: January 27, 2009, 03:03:15 PM »

yeah!  I am no a AJ fan, but the woman obviously loves children....IMO no way would she ever consider a role like that.
OMG !! I am surprised we have not heard that Angelina Jolie is headed to Florida to slap KC for even thinking this !! 

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: January 27, 2009, 03:03:20 PM »

Ok, I have been lurking for a few days, but I had to log in when I saw this.       
Dolce, you are hilarious.  Maybe NG should have Bob Velveeta on to answer a few questions.
Oh most definantly she should!  No holes in this mans cheesey story!  He found the very best defense attorney for Casey!  In fact, did you know that Baez is the first Hispanic to have a National case???  I know I am in a state of shock myself!

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: January 27, 2009, 03:03:33 PM »

Interesting.  KC certainly has a high opinion of her looks, doesn't she, if she thinks these women look like her. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: January 27, 2009, 03:05:18 PM »

OMG !! I am surprised we have not heard that Angelina Jolie is headed to Florida to slap KC for even thinking this !! 
That is so not Angelina's style...she would send Brad, but given Casey's track record for men she thought it wise to keep him chained up at home.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #717 on: January 27, 2009, 03:06:28 PM »

OK,  I think I can talk the used car dealer into giving me enough of a discount so i'd have enough money to buy one of these! Can I have dibs on it as an avi???

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: January 27, 2009, 03:06:43 PM »

http://www.friendsofcaylee.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=55

Blog from RG about the sunshine doll

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #719 on: January 27, 2009, 03:08:18 PM »

You Know when I think about things, I wonder what was Casey thinking when she was just running around cashing those Checks of Amy's, My God you know she had to know she would get caught because of this, it just seems so stupid, why would she have done this so soon after killing her own precious daughter, it doesnt make any sense, she was already in deep trouble conserning trying to keep Caylees whereabouts hiden from people who kept asking her about where she was, then to just go out and start forging checks, just really stupid!

Hi HH.
I think she was trying to get as much money as she could and she was going to skip town.  I think she would have just left and dealth with her parents later about Caylee. 

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.