June 27, 2024, 11:57:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 258271 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: January 27, 2009, 04:51:57 PM »

Ok - I am way back on catching up but I had to comment on this.

Have we seen batteries on her list from the commissary?  Perhaps she got a new toy???  The adult kind ( I was looking for a not too nasty pic to put in here but could not find one - so insert imagination here!)

hahahaha...I think they must be for her transistor radio!!

Man - I did not know that radios did THAT

Me either....BRB...heading up to the store right quick...hoping radio shack sells them.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #801 on: January 27, 2009, 04:52:12 PM »

Good Morning Mo nkey's  just jumping into the cage for a few before I have to go about my day,   

The whitness in the story in the Globe is a 15 year old Girl, not boy, just wanted to clarify that, and I do think this time the Globe just might have gotten some facts straight, although LP is also saying its true in the same story, WOW he is everywhere, are they sure there is just 1 LP.
Is this the same witness that came up when TES was searching the last time? There was a mention about a month ago about this.
Im not sure about that, but I know this witness lives in the area and that Casey had no idea that this girl was anywhere around because she was on foot and just happened to be on that same road, the girl says there is no traffic on that road at that time of the year because school wasnt in session and  thats the reason she was walking back there when she saw  what she saw!
Hmmm,wonder where this 15 yo girl was all those months they looked for Caylee's body?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: January 27, 2009, 04:52:14 PM »

Did Casey undergo a psych eval early on in the case?  I'm old and forgetful.

IIRC yes......
Can you remember what it was all about Sunny?  I keep trying to remember where I heard that ... why it was done ... who wanted it done?  I can't find crap about it ... dang it!

I think it must SOP.....she had a psych evaluation shortly after being taken to jail.....I remember her talking about it on one of the video visits about it....and it was discussed here
Thanks Sunny ... I'd love to see those results!
Oh mercy...so would I!   I might be incorrect...but I think...based on that evaluation it was determined that BJ couldn't claim insanity or diminished capacity....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: January 27, 2009, 04:53:27 PM »

IIRC yes......
Can you remember what it was all about Sunny?  I keep trying to remember where I heard that ... why it was done ... who wanted it done?  I can't find crap about it ... dang it!

I LOVE SMS, AND THANKS TO YOU GUYS THE CAYLEE DOLL HAS BEEN PULLED BACK! SEE WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE< THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT COMPLAINED AND SENT NASTY LETTERS!

Hi!!  Yep...so far so good..!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: January 27, 2009, 04:53:59 PM »

Good Morning Mo nkey's  just jumping into the cage for a few before I have to go about my day,   

The whitness in the story in the Globe is a 15 year old Girl, not boy, just wanted to clarify that, and I do think this time the Globe just might have gotten some facts straight, although LP is also saying its true in the same story, WOW he is everywhere, are they sure there is just 1 LP.
Is this the same witness that came up when TES was searching the last time? There was a mention about a month ago about this.
Im not sure about that, but I know this witness lives in the area and that Casey had no idea that this girl was anywhere around because she was on foot and just happened to be on that same road, the girl says there is no traffic on that road at that time of the year because school wasnt in session and  thats the reason she was walking back there when she saw  what she saw!
Hmmm,wonder where this 15 yo girl was all those months they looked for Caylee's body?

Karma - I was thinking the same thing....then I wondered if maybe she is the one who tipped off Kronk in August..??

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #805 on: January 27, 2009, 04:54:16 PM »

PMK
PHANTOM MEDIA KOOK

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: January 27, 2009, 04:55:04 PM »

IIRC yes......

I think it must SOP.....she had a psych evaluation shortly after being taken to jail.....I remember her talking about it on one of the video visits about it....and it was discussed here
Thanks Sunny ... I'd love to see those results!
Oh mercy...so would I!   I might be incorrect...but I think...based on that evaluation it was determined that BJ couldn't claim insanity or diminished capacity....
I think all he can claim mentally is completely self absorbed and evil! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #807 on: January 27, 2009, 04:55:26 PM »

Here is another one for those of us who like to shop!  http://cgi.ebay.com/Casey-Anthony-photo-on-a-dart-board_W0QQitemZ200303674300QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item200303674300&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #808 on: January 27, 2009, 04:55:33 PM »

SCcccreeech, whoa whoa whoa,  what did i miss?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: January 27, 2009, 04:55:38 PM »

My guess for "PMK" would get me the big red button so     not gonna do it!    

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: January 27, 2009, 04:57:07 PM »

PMK
PHANTOM MEDIA KOOK
heykim!  I love that one!  (O/T - no fire starting tonight 'kay?)  (read your posts while catching up this morning - that was scary - glad you're okay)

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #811 on: January 27, 2009, 04:58:04 PM »

Ok - I am way back on catching up but I had to comment on this.

Have we seen batteries on her list from the commissary?  Perhaps she got a new toy???  The adult kind ( I was looking for a not too nasty pic to put in here but could not find one - so insert imagination here!)

hahahaha...I think they must be for her transistor radio!!

Man - I did not know that radios did THAT

Me either....BRB...heading up to the store right quick...hoping radio shack sells them.

Make sure they put it in a plain brown wrapper bag.

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: January 27, 2009, 04:58:07 PM »

Hello my fellow monkeys.
Hope everyone is doing well.
I thought this was a good link.
http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/casey_anthony_murder_trial_places_of_interest.html

Thanks Blaze!

oh my goodness, i went to this site and went to human decomposition, kinda wish i had not

Bless your heart!  No way was I going there!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: January 27, 2009, 04:59:36 PM »

The decomposing tissues release green substances and gas, which make the skin green/blue and blistered, starting on the abdomen. The front of the body swells, the tongue may protrude, and fluid from the lungs oozes out of the mouth and nostrils.

This unpleasant sight is added to by a terrible smell as gases such as hydrogen sulphide (rotten egg smell), methane and traces of mercaptans are released. This stage is reached in temperate countries after about four to six days, much faster in the tropics and slower in cold or dry conditions.

A corpse left above ground is then rapidly broken down by insects and animals, including bluebottles and carrion fly maggots, followed by beetles, ants and wasps.

In the tropics, a corpse can become a moving mass of maggots within 24 hours.

If there are no animals to destroy the body, hair, nails and teeth become detached within a few weeks, and after a month or so the tissues become liquefied and the main body cavities burst open.

Regrets, I've had a few......
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #814 on: January 27, 2009, 05:00:06 PM »

PMK
PHANTOM MEDIA KOOK
heykim!  I love that one!  (O/T - no fire starting tonight 'kay?)  (read your posts while catching up this morning - that was scary - glad you're okay)

heh.. thx... yeppers... daughter1 and my sister said i was BANNED from candles and matches! Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: January 27, 2009, 05:07:33 PM »

The decomposing tissues release green substances and gas, which make the skin green/blue and blistered, starting on the abdomen. The front of the body swells, the tongue may protrude, and fluid from the lungs oozes out of the mouth and nostrils.

Well, that's one way to clear the cage. (just kidding)

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: January 27, 2009, 05:09:04 PM »

Well, that's one way to clear the cage. (just kidding)
(but I think you're right! - way to go JuJu!)   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: January 27, 2009, 05:10:11 PM »

Casey had a battery of psy tests when she was first arrested but the evaluation is sealed by the court.  Casey also spoke of seeing a psychologist in jail regularly but she cant trust anyone....gee wonder why - simple answer she's afraid of admitting what she did.  If you want to get an idea of how she tries to bamboozle people look in the discovery for what she & Cindy said when DFS came to interview her at the house when she was on bond.  She showed more hostility toward her mother, and yet again displayed being totally self-absorbed with a cocky attitude.

Todd Black = Jose Baez, unless we see this tool's face -- omg someone needs to remind him that his "client" is the one whining all the time & cant manage to even file a motion properly nor bite his sarcastic tongue when he does write his motions or letters.  JOSE has had his fair share of slamming people, but ya know he's the first latino to try a murder case (NOT) so he yet again is an exception to what he holds everyone else to in his inflated worthless head

PMK  PERFECT MENTAL KOOK!!!!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: January 27, 2009, 05:13:29 PM »

Casey had a battery of psy tests when she was first arrested but the evaluation is sealed by the court.  Casey also spoke of seeing a psychologist in jail regularly but she cant trust anyone....gee wonder why - simple answer she's afraid of admitting what she did.  If you want to get an idea of how she tries to bamboozle people look in the discovery for what she & Cindy said when DFS came to interview her at the house when she was on bond.  She showed more hostility toward her mother, and yet again displayed being totally self-absorbed with a cocky attitude.

Todd Black = Jose Baez, unless we see this tool's face -- omg someone needs to remind him that his "client" is the one whining all the time & cant manage to even file a motion properly nor bite his sarcastic tongue when he does write his motions or letters.  JOSE has had his fair share of slamming people, but ya know he's the first latino to try a murder case (NOT) so he yet again is an exception to what he holds everyone else to in his inflated worthless head

PMK  PERFECT MENTAL KOOK!!!!
Can they be opened up for trial ... or if either side wants to bring psychological issues into court ... do they have to have another eval?

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: January 27, 2009, 05:14:01 PM »

Is this old news? If so, sorry!

Motion Filed To Keep Casey Out Of Court
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 – updated: 4:46 pm EST January 27, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyers have filed an objection asking the court to allow her to skip future court hearings (read objection). Earlier this month, a judge ruled Casey must appear for all future court hearings in her case (read judge's ruling).

http://www.wftv.com/news/18577414/detail.html

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.