June 21, 2024, 01:53:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 257174 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: January 27, 2009, 06:01:56 PM »

Baez PR Firm Issues Scathing Release After State Drops Investigation
The following release was emailed to WFTV by Press Corp Media on the afternoon of Tuesday, January 27, 2009:

The Florida Bar made the right decision by throwing out the absolutely ridiculous whining complaint by the State Attorney - just as with this communication Press Corps Media was solely responsible for a Media Release offering the observation that the only reason a grand jury was convened (at the time that it did) was because of the elections this past November. The State Attorney knew very well that attorney Jose Baez never made such a statement, but also knew that Press Corps Media is not under the thumb of the Florida Bar, so they decided to try to attack a totally innocent individual. Mr. Baez didn't deserve that, just as he hasn't deserved the filthy personal attacks by various media.

Orlando Channel 9 is the Poster Child for the "Deterioration of Journalism" and it's not surprising to see that station so quickly bury a POSITIVE story about Mr. Baez on their web site, but other media outlets are not exempt from their negative reporting, and shameless personal attacks.

In our 34 years of working with attorneys on high pressure cases, never have we witnessed such disgusting media conduct, and as Press Corps Media continues its proud work in behalf of The Baez Law Firm on Casey Anthony matters, all we can hope for is that reporters and News Directors try to remember that ETHICS AND PROFESSIONALISM is what was taught in journalism school, not blood-thirsty ratings. You have a child's life lost, you have another young adult life awaiting a serious trial, and you have a loyally dedicated and smart attorney that all deserve consideration and respect.

Thank you,

Todd Black PMK

http://www.wftv.com/news/18576374/detail.html
Todd Black is really a poor excuse for a media rep.  What an assclown, seriously.  I think that the "mysterious" Todd Black is either Bozo or his daughter.  What a joke!

I do too. I don't think Todd Black exists except as an alias.  

After extensive research over many months, I find no real Todd Black.  

Has anyone ever seen him?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: January 27, 2009, 06:06:13 PM »

Todd Black is the perfect representative for JB. Their similar personalities come through in their pitiful whiny complaints.

PMK: Pathetic Mealymouthed Klutz  clown geek Greedy

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #862 on: January 27, 2009, 06:06:42 PM »

WESH news, more will be coming up, Conway negotiating a memorial service at the jail. Lock the whole bunch up they are nuts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: January 27, 2009, 06:07:31 PM »

i am reading over Amy's statement to LE......when her $480.00 was stolen. KC told Amy that she was sleep walking and did something with the money.  my question is could KC have used chloroform on her to keep her from waking.  Amy said she woke up the next morning and had on different pj's than what she went to sleep in and didn't remember anything about it.................
With Casey in the house no wonder the money was gone, and it could be she stole the pj's right off of her because she liked them, I can just see Casey lurking over Amy with a chloroform soaked rag.

I was thinking more along the lines of a date rape drug.....I think if she had chloroformed her she might have remembered something......but not so with a date rape drug...JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: January 27, 2009, 06:08:44 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/cnn-news/17392699/detail.html

Sources with knowledge of the investigation told WESH 2 that air samples from Casey Anthony's car came back positive for vaporized chloroform.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," chemist Jeff Flowers said.

Flowers has testified in state and federal court as an expert and said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from cleaning products, human body fluids or a mixture of anything else. Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform.

"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible. That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

He also said that these kinds of tests to detect vaporized chloroform are very common and admissible in court.
If Casey was the driver of the car then wouldn't her hair show some rings of chloroform just from being in the car driving around with the vapors and a dead body?  Just thinking out loud.
I would doubt she got a big enough dose (or inhale) of the chloroform for it to show up in her body.  I'm sure she was driving around Orlando with ALL the windows in that car rolled down.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: January 27, 2009, 06:08:51 PM »

WESH news, more will be coming up, Conway negotiating a memorial service at the jail. Lock the whole bunch up they are nuts.
Why would Conway be negotiating?  Wouldn't it be Baez that does this?   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: January 27, 2009, 06:10:00 PM »

What does that mean negotiating at the jail...with casey or to have one at the jail....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: January 27, 2009, 06:10:15 PM »

Casey had a battery of psy tests when she was first arrested but the evaluation is sealed by the court.  Casey also spoke of seeing a psychologist in jail regularly but she cant trust anyone....gee wonder why - simple answer she's afraid of admitting what she did.  If you want to get an idea of how she tries to bamboozle people look in the discovery for what she & Cindy said when DFS came to interview her at the house when she was on bond.  She showed more hostility toward her mother, and yet again displayed being totally self-absorbed with a cocky attitude.

Todd Black = Jose Baez, unless we see this tool's face -- omg someone needs to remind him that his "client" is the one whining all the time & cant manage to even file a motion properly nor bite his sarcastic tongue when he does write his motions or letters.  JOSE has had his fair share of slamming people, but ya know he's the first latino to try a murder case (NOT) so he yet again is an exception to what he holds everyone else to in his inflated worthless head

PMK  PERFECT MENTAL KOOK!!!!

Is the DFS discovery in the latest doc dump?  Somehow I missed that.  Need to check that out!

No, here is a link to it for ya
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2433320/Casey-Anthony-Department-of-Children-and-Family-prt-2

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: January 27, 2009, 06:10:57 PM »

i am reading over Amy's statement to LE......when her $480.00 was stolen. KC told Amy that she was sleep walking and did something with the money.  my question is could KC have used chloroform on her to keep her from waking.  Amy said she woke up the next morning and had on different pj's than what she went to sleep in and didn't remember anything about it.................
With Casey in the house no wonder the money was gone, and it could be she stole the pj's right off of her because she liked them, I can just see Casey lurking over Amy with a chloroform soaked rag.

I was thinking more along the lines of a date rape drug.....I think if she had chloroformed her she might have remembered something......but not so with a date rape drug...JMO

Right! Like special K. I've also heard of unscrupulous use of Nitrous Oxide. I hear that's popular in some circles
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: January 27, 2009, 06:11:18 PM »

DID ANYONE SEE THE BIG ARGUMENT JUST NOW BETWEEN MIKE BROOKS? AND THE CAYLEE DOLL GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOW!

HEADLINE NEWS, IT'S ON NOW AND I BELIEVE IT RERUNS THE NEXT HALF HOUR

IT'S A MUST-SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike rips the guy a new one 

I loved it. 

I didn't see it...but I have HLN on now...they are talking about the tragedy of the murder suicide of a whole family including 5 children

Rest in Peace Caylee

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #870 on: January 27, 2009, 06:12:57 PM »

Good Morning Mo nkey's  just jumping into the cage for a few before I have to go about my day,   

The whitness in the story in the Globe is a 15 year old Girl, not boy, just wanted to clarify that, and I do think this time the Globe just might have gotten some facts straight, although LP is also saying its true in the same story, WOW he is everywhere, are they sure there is just 1 LP.
Is this the same witness that came up when TES was searching the last time? There was a mention about a month ago about this.
Im not sure about that, but I know this witness lives in the area and that Casey had no idea that this girl was anywhere around because she was on foot and just happened to be on that same road, the girl says there is no traffic on that road at that time of the year because school wasnt in session and  thats the reason she was walking back there when she saw  what she saw!
Hmmm,wonder where this 15 yo girl was all those months they looked for Caylee's body?

Karma - I was thinking the same thing....then I wondered if maybe she is the one who tipped off Kronk in August..??
Hi Leroy
Naaa,why would she wait till august to tip off Kronk?The Globe article says she told LE between mid June and late June(6/16 to 6/27).
I'm saying I don't believe her/this story at all.KioMarie told LE about the site down the road across from the school and this sounds like the same site this girl/story is talking about but.....Caylee was found more down the road,closer to Hopespring.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: January 27, 2009, 06:12:58 PM »

It does make me wonder why Casey wouldn't want to be (and I'm going to say in court when I really mean) on television.  She's such an exhibitionist and wanted to be famous - and she seemed to like being in the spotlight while she was out on bail ...
Must be Baez not wanting her to appear ... afraid she'll fluck up ...

or she will find out what's really going on in her case

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: January 27, 2009, 06:13:17 PM »

I wouldn't doubt she would do that too.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: January 27, 2009, 06:13:23 PM »

doll issue next on HLN

Rest in Peace Caylee

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: January 27, 2009, 06:13:32 PM »

Okay - is he negotiating at the jail - or wanting to have memorial service at the jail?  And if it's the latter - that is sicker than sick!  What - he wants to have Casey be able to look out onto the memorial service from her window?!  That sounds like something Cindy would come up with ... Oh, dear media, could you get shots of my innocent daughter looking down from her jail cell upon the memorial service for Caylee ... I may have to go vomit now!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: January 27, 2009, 06:14:17 PM »

What does that mean negotiating at the jail...with casey or to have one at the jail....
To have a service at the jail, I guess an Anthony reunion.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: January 27, 2009, 06:14:52 PM »

Mike Galanos on HLN on now ripping the Showbiz Promotions guy a new azz-hole, about the "Caylee Sunshine Doll".

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #877 on: January 27, 2009, 06:15:48 PM »

Good Morning Mo nkey's  just jumping into the cage for a few before I have to go about my day,   

The whitness in the story in the Globe is a 15 year old Girl, not boy, just wanted to clarify that, and I do think this time the Globe just might have gotten some facts straight, although LP is also saying its true in the same story, WOW he is everywhere, are they sure there is just 1 LP.
Is this the same witness that came up when TES was searching the last time? There was a mention about a month ago about this.
Im not sure about that, but I know this witness lives in the area and that Casey had no idea that this girl was anywhere around because she was on foot and just happened to be on that same road, the girl says there is no traffic on that road at that time of the year because school wasnt in session and  thats the reason she was walking back there when she saw  what she saw!
Hmmm,wonder where this 15 yo girl was all those months they looked for Caylee's body?
SCcccreeech, whoa whoa whoa,  what did i miss?
Hi NO1Z
Klaas posted the latest Globe article a few pages back.This article states there is a 15 yo girl(and LP says this is true)that saw Casey driving on the backroad into the woods across the street from the school.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #878 on: January 27, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »

SCcccreeech, whoa whoa whoa,  what did i miss?
Hi NO1Z
Klaas posted the latest Globe article a few pages back.This article states there is a 15 yo girl(and LP says this is true)that saw Casey driving on the backroad into the woods across the street from the school.

Thank you karma! Read it, horrible and NOT believable..jmo. Watching Mike Galanos tearing that Ahole a new one!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: January 27, 2009, 06:20:51 PM »

PMK is a public relations firm based in California.
It was founded by Pat Kingsley and I assume the "M" is her middle initial.

In 1999 is was acquired by the marketing company "Interpublic" and sometime after that merged with "HBH" public relations firm.
Now going by "PMK/HBH" the company does business in many states and includes services such as event promotions for HipHop groups.

Any monkey want to pick up the trail and see if the mysterious "Todd Black" can be connected the the real "PMK/HBH"?
I'd also be curious to find out if there any connections to "event promotions" at Fusion Lounge...

Brachiate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.