June 20, 2024, 11:34:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256910 times)
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: January 27, 2009, 07:41:38 PM »

The news is gonna hit Jane Velez Mitchell's "Issues"    She better not even remotedly give us her fake "sympathy" for the Anthonys after hearing this outrage stunt produced by Cindy.   Ive covered many cases thru my years as a court transcriptionist & then assistant to a forensic psychiatrist but NEVER, and I mean NEVER have heard of something this twisted from a family of a murdered child...not even by another family member's hand.

NO JANE what has us over the edge are the ANTHONYS!    That doll is so secondary!

O.K.  I have heard it all now for sure.  This is sick.  The people of Florida pay for and run the jail she is located in.  Guess Ms. Cindy found a way to stick it to the people of Florida one more time.  I cannot imagine any jail allowing something as sick as this.  Casey's rights to bury her child ceased the minute she murdered her. (MOO)

not to be crude, but remember, Casey already buried her once. Isn't that enough?
God ... I truly wish there was some way that statement could be sent to Cindy mgoblue.  That's THE MOST APPROPRIATE thing I've heard in a long long time.  Honestly!  Kudos to you!
Thank. I'd be happy to send her a telegram if anyone thought it would do any good!

You could always email her.  Her email addy is all over the DailyBS website !!  I'll even back you up.  I'm one of those unfortunate ones that is paying for her jail stay...   

I'll look and see if I can find it.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1001 on: January 27, 2009, 07:42:09 PM »

Would someone mind giving me a link to the page of the most recent Globe that Klas posted.  I had to skip ahead to catch up and missed it.

I was waiting ofr someone else to ask but I guess everyone else got to read it.  Some of us have things to do during the day, lol

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: January 27, 2009, 07:42:41 PM »

Todd Black PMK

Wonder what PMK stands for?  What fun, who will be first to guess?

Well I called their office (PMK/HBH) and asked the receptionist and she said she didn't know either.

This is what I found- Don't know if it will help- Still looking..

PMK/HBH names co-CEOs
Publicity firm ups Cindi Berger, Simon Halls
By MICHAEL FLEMING

Kingsley
More Articles:
Abu Dhabi, WB ink multi-media deal

In a restructuring that signals a passing of the torch, Pat Kingsley is relinquishing the title of chair-CEO and taking the new title of nonexecutive chair of top-tier celeb praisery PMK/HBH as of Jan. 1.
Partners Cindi Berger and Simon Halls have been elevated to co-CEO titles, and Nate Schreiber, who had been exec veep of brands and events, will become president.
The troika will steer the agency with a trio of managing partners: HBH co-founders Stephen Huvane and Robin Baum and PMK vet Jennifer Allen.
Kingsley founded the company in 1980 with Michael Maslansky and Neil Koenigsberg. The agency was acquired by Interpublic Group, which also bought Huvane Baum Halls and merged them in 2001. IPG also bought PR firms Rogers & Cowan and Bragman Nyman Cafarelli, which operate as separate concerns. PMK/HBH saw a split at the top several years ago: Leslee Dart exited when Kingsley wasn't ready to step aside and formed rival praisery 42 West.
PMK/HBH now has a staff of 105 in New York and L.A., repping a roster of more than 500 clients who include Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, Will Smith, Michael Mann, Jennifer Aniston, Daniel Craig and Rosie O'Donnell, as well as production companies Working Title Films, Ridley Scott and Associates and Tribeca Prods.
Kingsley, who is 75, said she has no plans to retire.
She will continue to work for clients that include Smith, Mann, James L. Brooks, Jodie Foster, Al Pacino and Candice Bergen.
"I'm staying right here; I just don't have to do the administrative work of running the company," Kingsley said. "We're growing into so many areas, our corporate department is exploding, and our movie business has really expanded. I want to work on talent, the thing that got me here."
At her peak, Kingsley repped Tom Cruise, among many other heavy- hitters. She is known for establishing and enforcing strict ground rules for the media outlets who want access to the agency's stars. While Kingsley was aware that the magazine editors and others groused about her controlling nature, she has no regrets.
"The idea was always that if we presented something to a member of the press, they could always say no, and so could we," she said. "It always worked both ways, and I never told a journalist they couldn't ask a certain question, just that the client had a right not to answer it if it wasn't in their best interest."

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117972779.html?categoryid=18&cs=1

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: January 27, 2009, 07:42:59 PM »

Where at the jail would they think this memorial would happen?
In her 9x12?  Probably be big enough as I can't imagine anyone but C,G, and L wanting to participate in anything this ______________ ... I can't think of a word bad enough ... and that says something ... cause I'm usually really good with BAD words!

I could add several words in  that blank space but Klaas would have to put me on a time out!!!
If I filled in the blank, Klaas would give me the Big RED Button!  And Muffy would wash my mouth out with soap. 

LOL...Klaas isn't here....hee hee hee...but you know she has eyes all over the place so she's know as soon as we posted!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: January 27, 2009, 07:43:28 PM »

Tevye is on JVM      

So?  What happended? Share!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: January 27, 2009, 07:43:48 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony said Tuesday that he is negotiating a private service for Caylee that includes a jailhouse family reunion with Casey Anthony.

No sympathy from me!
I would not want a lawyer who would make such an asnine request, does everyone who comes in contact with the Anthonys become as crazy as they are?

I honestly don't know how anyone can continue to have sympathy for these people who continue to Sh_t on Caylee's memory!JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE......................................

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1006 on: January 27, 2009, 07:43:59 PM »

WOW - JVM & Ashley Banfield hopped right off that "whose the daddy" wagon really quick and re-directed the discussion back to the doll.  Ashley said she didn't think the paternity has any bearing on this murder case.  Uh, what about motive ?   
Why in the world is Ashley Banfield on that show, I had enough of her on court tv/ tru tv.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: January 27, 2009, 07:44:08 PM »

So some yahoo decides he wants to help bring attention to missing and exploited kids and the best he can come up with is to sell a doll for 30 bucks??

Hey WackJob, go volunteer some of your time at a non-profit organization....donate to them....help them get donations, etc. 

Oh but no, I'll make the Sunshine Doll....that'll do it   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1008 on: January 27, 2009, 07:44:23 PM »

Nothing says "I Love You" like a freshly drilled well    
  Thanks Leroy for the beer on my screen.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: January 27, 2009, 07:44:55 PM »

The lawyer on JVM said the a motion would have to be filed to allow a private jail house funeral or whatever they want to have in jail. //
This is coming from Cindy, maybe Casey doesn't want this.
She said her farewell when she duct taped the kids mouth shut and expressed her love with a heart sticker. What's in it for her ?

And I am thinking now this is what she wants cremation jewelry for...to give to casey....what a fuxxed up family!!  George...stay right where you are!  DON'T COME OUT!!!
Oh Wow.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1010 on: January 27, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »

The lawyer on JVM said the a motion would have to be filed to allow a private jail house funeral or whatever they want to have in jail. //
This is coming from Cindy, maybe Casey doesn't want this.
She said her farewell when she duct taped the kids mouth shut and expressed her love with a heart sticker. What's in it for her ?

And I am thinking now this is what she wants cremation jewelry for...to give to casey....what a fuxxed up family!!  George...stay right where you are!  DON'T COME OUT!!!

seriously, has cindy even thought about him? how can this be good for any of them...i mean i know its supposed to be a memorial service not a funeral, and that noway would the remains be allowed in the jail, but its still such a perverse idea. oh wait, cindy probably came up with it, nuff said.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: January 27, 2009, 07:45:30 PM »

Tevye is on JVM      
Our ciggie smoking sponge bob Tevye?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1012 on: January 27, 2009, 07:45:49 PM »

WOW - JVM & Ashley Banfield hopped right off that "whose the daddy" wagon really quick and re-directed the discussion back to the doll.  Ashley said she didn't think the paternity has any bearing on this murder case.  Uh, what about motive ?   
Wonder what made Ashley change her tune? A few wks ago she was all about the baby daddy paternity.

Threat of being sued ?? !!  I've seen rumors where Lee is planning on suing every poster and blogger in Internet land who talks badly about him.  Well, that's about half the world, and then of course there's the media.  Ever notice how NG never calls Casey by her real name, but always refers to her as the "tot mom" ?  It's not because she refuses to recognize her by name.  It's because she is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family.

We will find out soon enough who the daddy is, when the FBI in Quantico sends the results back to OCSO.  The A's DNA was taken into evidence and logged by the FBI on Oct. 21st, so it's only a matter of time before the results come back to OCSO, then Baez asks for it, and it also gets released to the media, then us.  I'm guessing when the next doc. dump comes out, around the same time they release their findings of what was found at the disposal site.....

In particular, look for DNA results on FBI logged items K 12 through K 17 (I did my homework/reading today).   

Praying for Natalee's return.............
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: January 27, 2009, 07:47:11 PM »

Okay!  What?!  Does that mean you got your call?  And you're gonna be a wealthy monkey?!   

No, it is one of the ads on here   

Me not so lucky today....I was only $20,000 high....what the heck, I dont get it    

Thanks for your well wishes though!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: January 27, 2009, 07:47:58 PM »

A little O/T ... but about our advertisers ...

A real monkey could beat Jenna's IQ score.
If I accidently mouse over that Wii ad one more time I'm gonna go insane.
If someone would click on that one rule to a flat stomach and tell me what it is I'd be forever grateful.

Bring Back the Snorg Tee Girls 
I'm with ya SS ... and I'm a hetero-girl - we should start a petition! 
What's wrong Newfie, you don't like the get rid of the fat tummy advert? I did like the snorg tee shirts, much better than the ad that asks me "do you know when you will die" That kinda creeps me out.
Heck no I didn't like it ... flashbacks ... of when I had a cute little flat tummy!  And for heaven's sake ... I'm not working out ... I have Monkeys!  I missed the "when you will die" one apparently ... that would give me heebie jeebies too JSM!
You have little monkeys so you don't need to work out! The when you will die one creeped me out but I didn't want to say anything because it was an advert here. It switches out alot with that dang noisy wii ad.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: January 27, 2009, 07:48:17 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony said Tuesday that he is negotiating a private service for Caylee that includes a jailhouse family reunion with Casey Anthony.

No sympathy from me!
I would not want a lawyer who would make such an asnine request, does everyone who comes in contact with the Anthonys become as crazy as they are?

I honestly don't know how anyone can continue to have sympathy for these people who continue to Sh_t on Caylee's memory!JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE......................................
All my sympathy has completely dried up, never again will there be sympathy from me, I'm done.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: January 27, 2009, 07:48:28 PM »

Wonder what made Ashley change her tune? A few wks ago she was all about the baby daddy paternity.

Threat of being sued ?? !!  I've seen rumors where Lee is planning on suing every poster and blogger in Internet land who talks badly about him.  Well, that's about half the world, and then of course there's the media.  Ever notice how NG never calls Casey by her real name, but always refers to her as the "tot mom" ?  It's not because she refuses to recognize her by name.  It's because she is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family.

We will find out soon enough who the daddy is, when the FBI in Quantico sends the results back to OCSO.  The A's DNA was taken into evidence and logged by the FBI on Oct. 21st, so it's only a matter of time before the results come back to OCSO, then Baez asks for it, and it also gets released to the media, then us.  I'm guessing when the next doc. dump comes out, around the same time they release their findings of what was found at the disposal site.....

In particular, look for DNA results on FBI logged items K 12 through K 17 (I did my homework/reading today).   

Just a thought...he cant sue or profit from jail    We can hope!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: January 27, 2009, 07:50:01 PM »

I'll be awaiting.
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: January 27, 2009, 07:50:01 PM »

Why in the world is Ashley Banfield on that show, I had enough of her on court tv/ tru tv.

TruTV / Court TV is owned by Turner Media, same company that owns HLN & CCN, so when they can, they will bring in and advertise their own peeps.  Cheaper that way !!!

Praying for Natalee's return.............
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: January 27, 2009, 07:50:04 PM »

Okay!  What?!  Does that mean you got your call?  And you're gonna be a wealthy monkey?!   

No, it is one of the ads on here   

Me not so lucky today....I was only $20,000 high....what the heck, I dont get it    

Thanks for your well wishes though!
Oh Leroy ...what's 20,000 give or take ... mere pocket change! 

There's always next time!  (hmm.. did I just give up the fact that I'm a Cubs fan?   ... dang ... )   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.