June 20, 2024, 05:03:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 256718 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: January 28, 2009, 08:23:22 AM »

Ok - asked this over in musings but did not get an answer. How the devil do you increase the font size? I tried the "a" button with the arrows but it did not work!  TIA

Click this button

Change from 10pt to 20pt or to 40pt

Change that number to any size you want:

Try 5pt  or 55pt

It's all up to you, you can do it!! Just click change size=10pt to size=20pt, or what ever size you like, it is that simple!

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: January 28, 2009, 08:23:28 AM »

Oh.. where is the link or video to Lee's attorney calling Caylee Lee's "daughter"? I missed that yesterday... 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1502 on: January 28, 2009, 08:24:46 AM »

Has any of you monkey stumbled on info about if they can test the blanket, bag(s), hair, toy, duct tape, cloths found at site, for chloroform?

they can test the hair. the hair can show any drugs, poisons etc. that have been given to her over time.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1503 on: January 28, 2009, 08:26:08 AM »

good morning monkeys!

That creepy Caylee doll has got me wondering...did that Jamie Salecedo guy find a bunch of  leftover doll parts and simply string them together?  Besides the fact that it's tasteless, that doll looks horribly cheaply made.

The fact that this guy can claim that he will give $3 per sale to a missing and exploited children's group does not make this silly doll right because he is EXPLOITING CAYLEE to get that $3 "100% profit donation to Caylee".  We know what a liar this guy is...because how do we know how much these dolls cost to make?  he could claim that they cost $29.97 to make and then hand over his "100% profit"= 2 cents.  Whatta jerk!

I still think he bought a bunch of mismatched doll parts from other toy companies to put this monstrosity together!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: January 28, 2009, 08:27:16 AM »

Has any of you monkey stumbled on info about if they can test the blanket, bag(s), hair, toy, duct tape, cloths found at site, for chloroform?

they can test the hair. the hair can show any drugs, poisons etc. that have been given to her over time.

sorry. they can also test the reat of the stuff for residue in case some chloroform was spilled.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1505 on: January 28, 2009, 08:29:42 AM »

Ok - asked this over in musings but did not get an answer. How the devil do you increase the font size? I tried the "a" button with the arrows but it did not work!  TIA

Click this button

Try 5pt  or 55pt

It's all up to you, you can do it!! Just click change size=10pt to size=20pt, or what ever size you like, it is that simple!

Thanks to both of you that answered. I think I got it now!   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1506 on: January 28, 2009, 08:32:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
I'll be back when I catch up.14 pages to go. 

Ah Ha!! I finally catch up with you. My fault. I have been swamped. I see you and Pooky think of me when I am not here. Thats cool!! Hope your Mom is doing better. Boo has not been around I see. Tell her I think of her if you see her first please?

JB must be the biggest moron of all. To remove a prosecutor?? Are you kidding me?? I believe it is a thankless job and most are putting in big hours for a salary! It's JB client that has caused this circus as he puts it and that twit should be made to stand up in the court and face the people she has hurt.

That's her biggest problem is that she does what she wants and the ones around her cover it up and do not question the little "sweetheart". I want to SEE HER as Tony,Amy,Jesse, on and on get on the stand and tell the truth about her. Isn't that what we all want?? I want to see her sweat!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: January 28, 2009, 08:32:57 AM »

Casey's Attorney Files Motion To Throw Prosecutors Off Case
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 – updated: 7:51 am EST January 28, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team has filed an emergency motion asking the court to throw prosecutors off the case (read it). Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, filed the motion Tuesday night accusing the prosecution of violating Casey's 6th Amendment right to counsel of her choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMERGENCY MOTION: Read "Motion To Recuse"
EXPERT ANALYSIS: Bill Sheaffer On Latest Motion
MESSAGE BOARD: Justice For Caylee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The motion stems from the fact that someone in the State Attorney's Office made a complaint to the Florida Bar Association about Jose Baez. Baez says the complaint violated Casey's rights.

The defense is accusing prosecutors of trying to taint Baez with complaints to the Florida Bar and interfering with Casey's defense. Jose Baez' emergency motion that was filed before the Orange County courthouse closed says the state attorney's complaint was egregious and prejudicial.

Baez wants the judge to put prosecutors on the stand to answer his questions, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says it's not going to happen (watch raw interview).

"In this particular case, not only did the State Attorney's Office have a right to bring this to the Bar's attention, it had a duty," Sheaffer told Eyewitness News.

Baez also wants the judge to order prosecutors to produce all communications involving the complaint.

"Like two school children out in the playground having a fight with one another, tit for tat," Sheaffer said.

Since the motion was filed so late in the day, there has been no response from the State Attorney's Office or from the judge.

The Florida Bar cleared Baez for his public relation's firm's remarks about prosecutors. His public relations firm would not talk to WFTV about the emergency motion.

MOTION FILED TO KEEP CASEY OUT OF COURT

Casey Anthony's lawyers have also filed an objection asking the court to allow her to skip future court hearings (read objection). Earlier this month, a judge ruled Casey must appear for all future court hearings in her case (read judge's ruling).

DOCUMENT: Baez Objects To Casey In Courthr/>

Casey and her lawyers will be back in court Friday to ask the judge several things, including to order the owner of the property where Caylee's remains were found to let them in to inspect the area (read motion).

Jose Baez's most recently filed document lists several reasons Casey's defense team believes she has the right not to attend court hearings as ordered by Judge Stan Strickland.

Baez submitted, as part of the objection, a "Waiver of Defendant's Appearance" signed by Casey Anthony on January 26.

GEORGE ANTHONY REMAINS HOSPITALIZED

George Anthony continued to recover at a Daytona Beach hospital Tuesday and he's expected to stay there until the end of the week.

George has been at Halifax Medical Center since Friday after police found him at a Daytona Beach motel with a half-written suicide note, alcohol and empty prescription bottles.

The Anthony family attorney, Brad Conway, said George will probably be transferred to another hospital closer to his east Orange County home when he is released.

COMPANY STOPS SELLING "CAYLEE" DOLL

A Jacksonville promotions company said Tuesday it was suspending the sale of a blonde-haired doll bearing the name of slain Central Florida toddler Caylee Anthony. The company calls the doll a "tribute" to the girl (see the doll).

SEE THE DOLL: Images Of "Caylee Sunshine"

Showbiz Promotions was selling its Caylee Sunshine doll, which is named for Caylee Anthony, for $29.99. The doll sings the song, "You Are My Sunshine," a song Caylee is shown on home video singing.

"The Caylee Sunshine Doll is a symbol of "every child" in this world," the company promotes on their Web site. "Let us hold onto this doll to remind us that Caylee is safe in Heaven embraced in loving arms forever!"

SEE DOLL IMAGES
On Tuesday morning, the company's Web site said sales of the doll had been suspended.

"After reviewing the response to our media introduction of the Sunshine Caylee Doll and listening to the advice of the general public ... We feel that is it best to suspend the launch of The Sunshine Caylee Doll," the company wrote on its Web site Tuesday.

The company was continuing to sell stickers, bracelet and shirts on their Web site bearing the "Caylee Sunshine" message.

The company's president, Jaime Salcedo, initially said he planned to donate some of the proceeds from the doll to charity, but the company said it later decided to donate 100-percent of the profits to charity. The company has not said what charity they will be donating to.

Salcedo said the company wants the doll to "be a tribute" to Caylee Anthony, whose body was found by a utility worker in December in woods near where she lived with her mother and grandparents. She was reported missing in July.

"We have no relation to her relatives, we will not point a finger and we will not involve ourselves in the legal aspect," the company wrote on its Web site.

Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, is charged with the girl's murder and remains in the Orange County jail.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18580690/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: January 28, 2009, 08:33:08 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18580690/detail.html

Can anybody give me a valid explanation as to why Baez would want to keep Casey from future court hearings? I mean, it seems that by doing so, it gives Casey a perfect excuse to come back at a later date and claim that she had inadequate counsel, and that they basically kept her from her right to attend? 

Also, (again proving Baez is a complete a$$-hat), how exactly does Baez think that somebody complaining to the bar about him, violates Casey's rights?  Anybody has the right to complain about anybody else.  Sounds to me like the State Attorney's office had/has more than enough reason to complain.  Baez actually thinks he's going to get the prosecutors off this case? 

Well, I don't know the exact answer to that, but I could give lots of possible reasons. Like he doesn't want her to know what is really going on, or maybe he doesn't want the public to see her for some reason. Maybe he's worried what she might do or say, or maybe he doesn't want her "family" to get to see her in person. I dunno, because I can't think of any GOOD reasons, just those reasons I mentioned. Much of what he does makes no sense to me, including this. He seems to think he knows what he's doing, yet to most everyone else it seems he doesn't have a clue! It's like he's just making things up as he goes along, and KC doesn't have a clue either!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: January 28, 2009, 08:36:55 AM »

So my little monkeys....I was doing some thinking 

Was wondering...if KC put duct tape around the mouth and then chloroformed her to sleep, and then suffocated her.  Would the large amounts of chloroform found in the trunk equal that?  or is the large amounts of chloroform found in truck, more like it spilled from a container.  Anyone know?

Definitely "overkill". How many ways does one need to quiet a kid?? 

I think to myself..she started to think about killing her daughter early in the year of 2008.  In March, she did her searches on chloroform, neckbreaking, etc... and then in June, 3 months later, carried out her plan.  How sick is that...and then she knew what she was planning and then to take all these "loving" pictures with your daughter, making memories... It is so hard to think someone can be so evil.  But I know it exist.

Blaze I agree with you.  She planned it, so much CE.  The neck breaking search tho, she will get out of that with that group of friends she has that call themselves "Neck breaking"  or neck breakers.  the chloroform will be the nail in her coffin.  Household weapons, missing persons sites, wont be allowed in court.  MOO.  Imagine all our computers being searched, gosh I searched heaps of bad stuff on mine, including blood draining a corpse.   A few months back, I applied for an embalmers job, even tho i know I cant physically cope with the chemicals.  Im just saying, its the chloroform that will get her.  There is evidence of that, because they found the traces in her car.  Im not quite sure of the law on computer searches, because (and maybe Pooky knows) there may be a privacy act there.  I remember back to a case here in australia where all computer evidence which involved really bad searches, got put down to gothic artwork, and some of those images are gruesome.  Missing persons sites wont get her either, it might tho, I may be totally wrong on USA law. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: January 28, 2009, 08:38:21 AM »

Click this button

Try 5pt  or 55pt

Thanks to both of you that answered. I think I got it now!   

You did it! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: January 28, 2009, 08:38:24 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/27/ng.01.html

Jane Velez-Mitchell Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/02/ijvm.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: January 28, 2009, 08:40:18 AM »

Did anyone hear if Friday's hearing will be televised??  Wonder if BJ is gonna buy her new clothes or get some from cin-cin? Wonder if any of the family will show up?
   The last I heard is JB filed a  M  for her not to attend.  I think JB wants to keep her isolated and not really tell her how bad things are.  I think its like she is a hostage and gets everything form JB so she  totally depends on him.  I think JB really does not care if he wins just wants to be there for the big payoff at the end. Books interviews and whatever else he can get form this case.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1513 on: January 28, 2009, 08:40:22 AM »

That's great..I wonder, if Caylee had been given cold meds to that cause sleepiness...if that would show up.  KC had made comments that the baby was hardly ever sick...so ,IMO, nothing should show up in the hair testing.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: January 28, 2009, 08:43:55 AM »

New Caylee Anthony Clues in Air Freshener and Garbage Bags?
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 

E-Mail Print Share 
 AP

Caylee Anthony's remains were found in December, more than five months after her disappearance.
This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," January 27, 2009. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Now to Florida, where former LAPD homicide detective Mark Fuhrman is on the ground investigating the murder of Caylee Anthony. Mark has been talking to investigators and has some inside information about the case. One clue involves air freshener, and another involves garbage bags.

Mark joins us live from Orlando. Mark, can we start with air freshener? What is that clue?

MARK FUHRMAN, FORMER LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: Well, you know, it is interesting, Greta. When you read the documents that were released, you see "air freshener sheet."

I kind of thought I knew what that was, but I got confirmation that it's actually the fabric softener sheets that you put in the dryer with clothes, and the most predominant brand is Bounce air freshener.

Now, the interesting part about this is they were not used. In other words, when they come out of the dryer, they look all crumpled like a hanky. They were actually folded and flat, like they look come out of a box. And they were specifically used to try to overcome the smell in the trunk.

VAN SUSTEREN: Garbage bags is also one of the clues that you're tracking, because-why did you pick garbage bags? Is it because of how the remains were found?

FUHRMAN: Not only the remains were found in a certain garbage bag, but you want to know what size they come in.

There was different colored handles or tie wraps that were used in several places in the descriptions, not only when they were out at some of the possible scenes, but what Caylee Anthony was actually in, the bag that she was in, the tie straps, what was taken from the home.

So we went out there, and we found out that there are black bags, all of which-they have yellow, blue -- they have red. They have different -- packages have different colored handles for how many in that certain bag, different brands. But, by in large, the red ones belong to a certain brand, the blue ones belong to another, and the yellow belong to another. So we wanted to go out there and figure this out a little bit so we would know what we were dealing with.

Column ArchiveNew Caylee Anthony Clues in Air Freshener and Garbage Bags?
Gov. Blagojevich: 'I Know I've Done Nothing Wrong'
Casey Anthony's Brother to Be Questioned Again?
Gov. Blagojevich Goes 'On the Record': 'The Fix Is In'
'The Worst Situation You Can Imagine'
Full-page Interview Archive

Related StoriesCaylee's Grandfather to Stay in Hospital After Telling Family He Wanted to End His Life
Casey Anthony's Attorney Wants More Information on Ex-Boyfriend
Police: Caylee's Grandfather Hospitalized, 'Wanted to End His Life'
Documents Show Casey Anthony Joked About Drugging Caylee to Sleep
Documents Show Caylee Anthony Was Left in Laundry Bag, Had Duct Tape Around Mouth
VideoWatch the video
Photo EssaysThe Caylee Anthony Tragedy
LinksFull Coverage: Caylee Anthony Case
Show InfoAirs Weekdays at 10 p.m. ET
E-mail the Show: ontherecord@foxnews.com
Greta Van Susteren's Bio
Read the GretaWire
Interview Archive
Greta's Pod Cast
VAN SUSTEREN: What about the forensic examinations, the tests done the entomologists, the bug people, the soil people, the botanists? Has that come back yet? Has that given any indication as to the strength of the prosecution's case about when that body was placed, or the remains, actually, in that area?

FUHRMAN: Well, Greta, when you talk about the vegetation, the two leaves that were found, the soil samples from the shovel in the trunk - we have been told that hasn't come back yet. It was not in the documents that were released. Our information is that it has not come back from the FBI lab yet.

• Watch Greta's interview with Mark Fuhrman

I have a suspicion that that evidence collectively has not come back for a reason, and that reason, I believe, is that they are holding it back, and if they are hold it back, then they do not have to disclose it quite yet.

VAN SUSTEREN: Mark, one of the things -- we have seen an awful lot of documents coming out of Florida, which you do not see in many states, because they have this broad sunshine law where they have to surrender.

I know that the sheriff's department's thinks that it is getting criticized for releasing the documents, but I think the criticism, if there is some, should be directed at the state law if people don't like it, not the sheriff's department. Am I right?

FUHRMAN: Yes, you are right. And they are a little frustrated. They get hit by the media because these documents are released. What people really do not understand the Florida laws is that they think that they are really hurting the case and tainting the jury pool, and it would be hard to sit a jury and give a fair and impartial trial.

But Florida law is this. It goes from the investigator to the prosecutor. If the prosecutor files a charge, then the defense attorney is required to get discovery--in other words, the documents.

Once that discovery is complete, 24 hours later, those documents are released by the attorney general to anybody in the public that requests them.

Now, normally, the sheriff's department or the police department would ask certain media agencies to not do it for certain reasons ---

(CROSSTALK)

VAN SUSTEREN: Yes, the media would be all over it on this one. Mark, thank you.

FUHRMAN: Thanks, Greta.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,484124,00.html

~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: January 28, 2009, 08:44:18 AM »

snipped --

His attorney, Tom Luka, said the fact that Lee Anthony has not received a subpoena to testify could signal that the state may be looking to file charges against him. If he was subpoenaed, anything he said at a hearing could not be used against him in subsequent criminal charges"There were a number of instances where he was acting on behalf of his sister, or on behalf of law enforcement, that now could be seen as something less than benign or could be seen as hindering the investigation instead of assisting it," Luka said.
Luka said he fears his client may be charged with obstruction of justice or evidence tampering.

I said yesterday,and I will repeat, no one has been issued a subpoena.  There is no trial date and you cannot issue a subpoena until you actually know when you think they will be needed to testify.  So -- what is it then that gives him the thought that his client may be charged? 

Hi pooks, I know you know a lot about law, I know squat.  So whats going on you reckon? 

The use of evidence tampering makes me think that something was destroyed or moved.  Which is just MOO.  Beyond that, I just don't know.
[/quote]

thanks darling, thats what I reckon too.  After the fact.  I think the whole family were involved after the fact MOO.  Hmm, and lee did disappear for a long time.  hey is he still with his missus?  The pregnant one?

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1516 on: January 28, 2009, 08:44:42 AM »

Since Casey seems to only be getting happy, upbeat mail in the jail according to JVM last night, I thought I'd post her address so we could all tell her exactly how we feel!

Q: How can I contact tot mom Casey Anthony? — L.J. Fayetteville

A: The 22-year-old, who’s accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, is being held at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla.

Address your letter to: Casey Marie Anthony, 08049710, F-Dorm, L-12, P.O. Box 4970, Orlando, FL 32802-4970. Include your full name and return address.

http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=316993

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: January 28, 2009, 08:46:28 AM »

Oh.. where is the link or video to Lee's attorney calling Caylee Lee's "daughter"? I missed that yesterday... 

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/27/lee-anthony-attorney-thomas-luka-with-freudian-slip-regarding-caylee-anthony-mr-anthony-going-under-the-assumption-his-daughter/

~ Peter Frampton
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: January 28, 2009, 08:50:23 AM »

That's great..I wonder, if Caylee had been given cold meds to that cause sleepiness...if that would show up.  KC had made comments that the baby was hardly ever sick...so ,IMO, nothing should show up in the hair testing.

yes, they should be able to identify that as well.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: January 28, 2009, 08:51:45 AM »

Since Casey seems to only be getting happy, upbeat mail in the jail according to JVM last night, I thought I'd post her address so we could all tell her exactly how we feel!

Q: How can I contact tot mom Casey Anthony? — L.J. Fayetteville

A: The 22-year-old, who’s accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, is being held at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla.

Address your letter to: Casey Marie Anthony, 08049710, F-Dorm, L-12, P.O. Box 4970, Orlando, FL 32802-4970. Include your full name and return address.

http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=316993

OMG  A letter comng from australia from me 
I wonder if they give her hate mail tho?  Might have to clean it up a bit, while still sticking the knives in 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.