June 24, 2024, 07:19:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #99 1/26/09 - 1/28/09  (Read 257461 times)
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1920 on: January 28, 2009, 02:36:58 PM »

I wonder if Cindy's next performance will be at the motions hearing on Friday?
Oh Good Call no rose!  This time she has some forewarning that Casey will be there ... and she has the added benefit of old Georgie's "suicide attempt" ... she'll be milking it for all it's worth.

And what if Cindy attacked Casey right there in the court room.
Or what if Casey just went crazy as a sh!T house rat and started telling everything.
What would Baez do? 

PEE HIS PANTS!!

Yep Sunny, and then start whining "Look what YOU made me do!!"

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1921 on: January 28, 2009, 02:38:41 PM »

For Caylee Marie........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5UarkfR-mc

photos of what we (scaredmonkeys) left for Caylee at her memorial site are included in this video

Beautiful SMATB.  I always love your videos.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: January 28, 2009, 02:39:03 PM »

I wonder if I chase people around with a hammer, get out the water hose and wet some of them, hold up in a motel in Daytona for a night, tear up a few cardboard signs, get rid of some evidence, that of course I didnt know were evidence, pour dogs water dishes out on the ground, blame things on my friends that I did, and then go down to the jail and request a private meeting with Casey, will I be allowed one, Oh I hope so, I would be delighted to be in her presnce for just 15 minutes,  then when Friday comes around and she shows up in court, everybody would know I got in to see her, she would look like a cat with the sh*t slung out of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just 15 minutes thats all I ask!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: January 28, 2009, 02:40:12 PM »

This case is so complex...sometimes, I have to stop myself and look at some things.
Here is one for example:

Cindy writes in her my space on 7/3 that "My Caylee is Missing".
When she call's 911... on July 15th, you hear CA say to KC...I" already gave you a month".  What does that tell you?  That tell's me, CA knew Caylee went missing on June 15th.
ITA, Blaze, ITA 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: January 28, 2009, 02:40:13 PM »

I WAS REFERRING TO,THAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO SOMEONE THAT HAS TOLD HER THAT CAYLEE HAS ALREADY BEEN CREAMATED..SHE SAYS THAT SHE WAS CREAMATED IN EARLY JAN,,TO EARLY IN THE MONTH OF JAN.AND THAT CA, HAS THE REMAINS IN A URN, IN CA BEDROOM. THE LADY THAT IS TELLING ME THIS SAYS THAT SHE BELIEVES HER SOURCE..I DON'T KNOW MYSELF, BUT I SENT HER A MESSAGE AND ASK HER WHY IS IT THAT THE A'S  JUST DON'T COME OUT WITH IT..AND WHY AM I WHAT??
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: January 28, 2009, 02:43:00 PM »

For Caylee Marie........

photos of what we (scaredmonkeys) left for Caylee at her memorial site are included in this video

BEAUTIFUL!  Something that strikes me in all the pictures I have seen of Caylee....she is never playing with other children......it makes me sad that she had no little friends

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: January 28, 2009, 02:44:19 PM »

The Anthonys really think that everything should revolve around them, lets change rules to suit the Anthonys.

It's totally rediculous that they think this way. Like I said before, the ONLY one who is special and deserves SPECIAL treatment is CAYLEE!!!!

Everyone else should get only what they have a "right" to, and NOTHING more!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE  

RIP Sweet Puppy
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1927 on: January 28, 2009, 02:44:39 PM »

Sunny....I have to laugh at myself everytime I scroll down the page and see Tim Miller to the left of my screen. I ALWAYS THINK HE IS IN HERE! LMAO! 

......wouldn't it be great if he was.....

YEAH!!!!!!!!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: January 28, 2009, 02:45:19 PM »

Sure give them a private meeting, let George, Cindy and Lee go inside her cell, lock the door, throw away the key, and have your meeting. 

LOL  And video tape the whole thing!!!

Oh yeah.... 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: January 28, 2009, 02:45:31 PM »

I wonder if I chase people around with a hammer, get out the water hose and wet some of them, hold up in a motel in Daytona for a night, tear up a few cardboard signs, get rid of some evidence, that of course I didnt know were evidence, pour dogs water dishes out on the ground, blame things on my friends that I did, and then go down to the jail and request a private meeting with Casey, will I be allowed one, Oh I hope so, I would be delighted to be in her presnce for just 15 minutes,  then when Friday comes around and she shows up in court, everybody would know I got in to see her, she would look like a cat with the sh*t slung out of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just 15 minutes thats all I ask!

HH....take a number and get in line...you are behind me and Dolce

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: January 28, 2009, 02:46:50 PM »

I WAS REFERRING TO,THAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO SOMEONE THAT HAS TOLD HER THAT CAYLEE HAS ALREADY BEEN CREAMATED..SHE SAYS THAT SHE WAS CREAMATED IN EARLY JAN,,TO EARLY IN THE MONTH OF JAN.AND THAT CA, HAS THE REMAINS IN A URN, IN CA BEDROOM. THE LADY THAT IS TELLING ME THIS SAYS THAT SHE BELIEVES HER SOURCE..I DON'T KNOW MYSELF, BUT I SENT HER A MESSAGE AND ASK HER WHY IS IT THAT THE A'S  JUST DON'T COME OUT WITH IT..AND WHY AM I WHAT??

OK.......and I don't know why you are what?????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: January 28, 2009, 02:47:54 PM »

Why you are nekkid, AKA naked, why don't you have an avitar?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: January 28, 2009, 02:48:12 PM »

thats not fair,  there wont be anything left after Yall are done, I wanna go first,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1933 on: January 28, 2009, 02:49:37 PM »

Heck ya!  Put all 3 of us in there at once, I would love to show her the fear that Caylee must have experienced.

I told my hubs about Lee and the parking for SuperBowl.  He is all excited and hopes we do run into him.  My hubs would break Lee in half honestly.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: January 28, 2009, 02:49:55 PM »

For Caylee Marie........

Beautiful SMATB.  I always love your videos.

Thank you Dolce....I love making them almost as much as watching them. Caylee is so mesmerizing and captivating!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: January 28, 2009, 02:50:31 PM »

Sunny,she's nekkid. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: January 28, 2009, 02:51:06 PM »

Heck ya!  Put all 3 of us in there at once, I would love to show her the fear that Caylee must have experienced.

I told my hubs about Lee and the parking for SuperBowl.  He is all excited and hopes we do run into him.  My hubs would break Lee in half honestly.
well make sure he's throws each half in a different part of the woods,   make it hard for them to find him, oh unless you give tips about the location to some tired out PI's....

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: January 28, 2009, 02:51:09 PM »

THIS IS WHAT SHE SENT ME BACK...one mintue the a's are we want our privacy and the next they tell their personal business only as spin to get public opinion to turn positive and the answer is NO--i do not know why the anthony family will not acknowledge the cremation--either my source is 100% wrong and i am a fool or the a;s r trying to buy more time??? prosecution said no charges would come until after the funeral-------maybe they consider this small thing they did at the funeral parlor not a real funeral as kc was not there???? i dont know---i just am guessing

I WAS ASKING WHY OR WHAT YOU MEANT WHEN YOU OR I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHO ASK ME WHY WAS I NEKKID...LOL I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...THIS IS THE 1ST TIME THAT I HAVE POSTED ANYTHING THAT WHERE SOMEONE ACTUALLY REPLY BACK TO ME..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: January 28, 2009, 02:51:20 PM »

For Caylee Marie........

BEAUTIFUL!  Something that strikes me in all the pictures I have seen of Caylee....she is never playing with other children......it makes me sad that she had no little friends

I soooo agree with you, it saddens me that Caylee didn't seem to have any friends or playmates in her life.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1939 on: January 28, 2009, 02:51:44 PM »

um, k.  I do not know what you are asking now.  Maybe I have to read back and look at all of your posts side-by-side?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.